24th Tokyo stock market closing price 609 yen up 41 yen
If you write the contents roughly
The Nikkei Stock Average on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the 24th was 23 yen higher than the 609th, at 41 yen, and TOPIX (Tokyo Stock Price Index) closed at 3.
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nikkei Stock Average
Nikkei Stock Average(Nikkei Heikinkabu,English: Nikkei stock average) IsJapan OfStock marketRepresentative ofStock indexone of.simplyNikkei average,Nikkei 225It is also called (Nikkani nikyugo, nikkakei ni nigo).English-speaking countries OfNews agencyThen.Nikkei 225Is written.
As a Japanese stock price indexTSE stock index It is as popular as (TOPIX).Although it is a purely private-sector economic indicator because it is the most well-known stock index,Japanese GovernmentWas also used as economic statistics for.
The Nikkei Stock Average is one of the stocks listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.Liquidity225 stocks with highNihon Keizai ShimbunSelects and calculates.Tokyo Stock Exchange Second World WardefeatReopened after1949 May 5Simple average stock price of the selected issue at the time 176 yen Started fromDow type average stock price[Note 1] However, the calculation method changed significantly on June 2005, 6, and it is no longer the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Currently on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock ExchangeListingOf about 2,000 stocksstockOf these, 225 stocks are targeted.It is defined as the hours from 9:11 am to 30:0 am (front) and from 30:3 pm to 12:31 pm (after) on weekdays when the Tokyo Stock Exchange is open and stocks can be traded.Updated daily on open weekdays in the Japanese stock market (except December 1st-January 3rd during the New Year holidays). Calculate and publish every 5 seconds (after 2017)..Brands are reviewed regularly, taking into account the balance of industries.We try to maintain continuity even during stock splits.(#Adopted stock rulesSee).
Also, the Nikkei Stock AverageTSE stock indexThe value divided by "NT magnification"(For details,TSE Stock Index #Relationship with Nikkei Stock AverageSee).
- 1950 9 7th --The Tokyo Stock Exchange starts calculation using the current calculation method (corrected average stock price) (name is ""TSE First Section revised average stock price".Calculated as far back as May 1949, 5 when the exchange was reopened. ).
- 1969 7 1st-The Tokyo Stock Exchange begins publishing the Tokyo Stock Price Index.
- 1970 June 6-Tokyo Stock Exchange discontinues publication of revised average stock price.
- 1970 7 1st --The Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc. takes over the calculation and publication of the index.
- 1971 Nikkei Radio= Radio NIKKEI)NSB225 XNUMX kinds average stock priceStarted publication under the name of ". 7 1st-Japan Shortwave Broadcast (currently
- 1975 Dow JonesPartnered, "Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial AverageChanged the name. 5 1st-with Nikkei Inc.
- 1985 Futures tradingFor the movement of implementation,DerivativesWas in a negative positionDow JonesShowed disapproval). 5 The 1th - "Nikkei Stock AverageChanged the name (Financial index using the Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial Average as an index)
- 1985/10 1 day-The published value is updated every minute.
- 1986 Singapore Stock Exchange) Started trading Nikkei average futures. 9 3rd-Singapore International Financial Exchange (currently
- 1988 Nikkei 225 futures tradingStart trading. 9 3rd-At Osaka Stock Exchange
- 1989 Nikkei 225 Option TradingStart. June 6-Osaka Stock Exchange
- December 1989, 12-Highest price since calculation started (Zaraba 29 yen, closing price 38957.44 yen).
- 1990 Chicago Mercantile ExchangeStarted trading Nikkei 225 futures denominated in US dollars. August 9-
- 1990/10Bubble economyTo collapse. 1 day-Temporarily below 9 yen in just 2 months from the highest price.
- 2000 April 4-Performed a large amount of replacement 24 stocks. Controversial (details below).
- 2001 Listed investment trustIs listed. July 7-Tokyo Stock Exchange, Osaka Stock Exchange Nikkei average
- 2001 American terrorist attacksThe next day, it fell below 1984 yen since 1. August 9-
- 2003 April 4-Lowest price after the highest price (Zara field 28 yen, closing price 7603.76 yen).
- 2004 February 2-Yen-denominated Nikkei 23 futures begin trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- 2005 6 7th --Since this day, the calculated stock price when there is a capital increase has been changed from the previous denominator correction method = Dow method to a unique numerator correction method that corrects the deemed face value.
- 2006 July 7-Started trading Nikkei 18mini on the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- 2006 August 8-Trouble with calculation suspension during the day (first since 14) due to the impact of a large-scale power outage in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
- 2010 1 4th-The published value is updated every minute to every 1 seconds.
- 2017 July 7-Published values are updated every 18 seconds to every 15 seconds.
- 2020/10arrowhead Due to system trouble, trading was suspended all day. 1 days -
Adopting stock rules
Until September 1991, the stocks included in the calculation were very simple. In other words, "without discretionary replacement of the stocks, the stocks are replenished to become 9 stocks only when the adopted stocks go out of business or merge." 225Fuji SteelExcluded from November 1990Mitsubishi Mining CementThis rule is followed until exclusion. The only exception is the April 1987Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneAt the time of listing, it was adopted exceptionally because it was super, and for this reasonOmi KenshiIs off.
Around 1990, stock index futures contracts became more prevalent, and pod trading between cash and futures began. It is a method of selling one unit of futures and buying one unit of all 1 stocks. In this case, of the 225 stocks, the stock with the smallest total number of issued shares will be an unanticipated thin stock due to the arbitrage between physical futures and the purchase from Nikkei 1 linked investment trusts. The stock price has become significantly different from the corporate value of. In addition, the contribution to the Nikkei 225 of these high-priced stocks and thin stocks increased abnormally, and the Nikkei 1991 began to be swayed by the prices of these stocks. For this reason, a rule has been added to the rule of "replenishing stocks when they are vacant" and "excluding stocks that are significantly less liquid and replenishing other stocks by that amount". In line with this rule, in October 10Taiwan Sugar,Katakura Industry,Imperial Fiber,Matsuzakaya,Shochiku,TohoBut in May 1992Joint spirit,Daito Boshoku,TakashimayaWas excluded due to its low liquidity (not related to performance), and other stocks were replenished. As a result, the continuity of the index, which was the main feature, weakened.
However, other than that, there was no particular change, and the stocks that were once adopted continued to be adopted.Excludes cases where adopted stocks are absorbed and merged with non-adopted stocks[Note 2]However, in the sense of emphasizing continuity, this example was changed to continue hiring the new company as it is.For this reason, metabolism does not progress even if there is a merger, and it is said at present.Old economyThe brand continued to dominate. The Nikkei Stock Average has shifted from the experience of the whole market as many old economy stocks continue to dominate.
On April 2000, 4, 24 stocks were replaced to correct this problem. At this time, there was a 30-week time lag from the announcement to the implementation, and 1 excluded stocks were put on the market, while the index was adopted after 30 newly adopted stocks were bought and soared, causing a large discontinuity. Moreover, most of the stocks excluded at this timeLow-ranked stock, Many of the newly adopted stocksValue is stockwas. Therefore, Nikkei average linkedInvestment trust(Index fund) Did not have enough funds to buy the newly adopted issue just by selling the excluded issue. In order to generate additional funds, it was necessary to sell all stocks in equal shares and generate the difference in the purchase funds. As a result of the combination of these movements, the Nikkei 15 index eventually fell by about XNUMX% due to the "replacement of stocks."
At the timeMinistry of Finance,Economic White PaperNow, this allows the discontinuity of the Nikkei Stock Average. Due to the above circumstances, it is not possible to make a simple comparison with the numbers before the replacement. From this reflection, since 2001, about 9-10 constituents of the Nikkei Stock Average have been regularly replaced from September to October every year (details will be described later).
The ratio increased due to the exchange of brands, so-calledhigh techIt is also a "high-tech stock index" that is easily affected by stock price movements. In addition, due to the influence of the Dow correction method, the value is strongly influenced by the stock price, and the divisor is about 1% of the initial value, and the movement of the entire market tends to appear exaggerated.
Hiring will continue if the hiring business company changes form to become a holding company.In this case, there may be a time gap when excluding operating companies and when hiring a new holding company to fill it, and the number of stocks may be 224 or less for several days.For example, from March 2010th to April 3nd, 29, "4 stocks" were calculated.Also, it came off onceMitsui ToatsuMitsui Chemicals, which follows the flow of the above, was re-adopted in May 2005, Takashimaya in March 5, and Toho in October 2001.
In addition, the “OSE average share price” calculated by 250 major stocks in the Osaka market that adopted Kansai Electric Power instead of TEPCO was not replaced in April 2000.
Old OSE brand
On January 2013, 1, with the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE)Osaka Stock ExchangeA holding company that (OSE) merges its business and puts both exchanges under its umbrellaJapan Exchange Group (JPX) was launched, but the stocks that were mainly traded on the former Osaka Securities Exchange despite being large stocks are not included in the Nikkei Stock Average.[Note 3]..However, since TSE and OSE merged in the market in July 2013, there is a possibility that stocks whose transactions centered on the old OSE will be selected in the future.[Note 4].
Basically, since it is a simple average of 225 stocks,Value is stockStrongly influenced by.. The Nikkei Stock Average does not reflect the movements of the entire Tokyo Stock ExchangeStock indexAccording to the view, investors around the world are not the Nikkei Stock Average, butTSE stock indexAttach importance to.
In particular,Fast retailingThe price movement of one company accounts for 1% of the price movement of the whole Nikkei 8 index, The higher share price contributionKDDI-FANUC-Softbank Group-KyoceraIf you include, it will account for 20% of the total stock index.On the other hand, the largest market capitalizationToyotaThe price movements of the stock prices of the five companies have had an excessive effect, for example, the degree of the index's impact on the index remained at 2% or less, and the Nikkei 5 stock price was "5-digit club" and "UNIQLOAlso called an "index", it is just a "report card of a supermarket company"., Criticized that it does not reflect the movement of the Japanese stock market as a whole.
In addition, by intentionally moving the stock prices of these high-contribution stocks, speculative transactions are often conducted to induce the Nikkei XNUMX stock price to its own favorable price, which is a problem.
As a general note of stock prices, during a recessionmonetary easingIs easy to go up because it tends to be done. In 2020COVID-19The Nikkei average continued to grow despite the corona recession caused by the economy, and the divergence from the real economy became clear..
Deemed face value
The stock face value system was abolished by the revision of the Commercial Code in 2001, but the Nikkei 50 stipulates a “deemed face value” for each issue. The stock price is calculated by converting it to the deemed 50 yen face value without using the market price as it is. Most "deemed face value" is XNUMX yen,Stock splitorStock consolidationIn some cases, this does not reach 50 yen due to the influence of.. Nihon Keizai Shimbun publishes a list of deemed face values.
Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc. has designated "Provision of information on stock market conditions, evaluation of finance, financial analysis, provision of financial information, provision of information on financial market conditions, provision of information on foreign exchange market conditions" as a designated service.Nikkei average(Registration number 3047435),商標RegistrationIn addition, "Nikkei 2544995" (registration number XNUMX), ""Nikkei Stock Average(Registration number 2569182)Trademark registrationdoing[Note 5].
For this reason, media other than the Nikkei Group (National newspaper,Local newspaper,Specialty paper,NHK,Private broadcastingEtc.), from the balance of the times and trademark rights calculated by the TSE before June 1970, "TSE average stock price""Average stock price on the Tokyo stock marketWas expressed as "", but now it is "Nikkei Stock AverageIs expressed.
History of constituent exclusions and hiring
All company names listed here are those of the time.
- * Indicates a change in brand due to merger or business integration.
- △ does not followDelistedCriteria (bankruptcy,Takeover bid).
- ↓ is due to demotion (redesignation) to the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
|1970||*Fuji Steel||Oki Electric Industry|
|1971||* Mitsubishi Edogawa Chemical, △ Daiei||Yuasa Battery, Fujitsu|
|1972||*Meiji Shoji, *Automobile manufacturing, *Kokusaku Pulp Industry||Okuma Iron Works, Takashimaya, Sumitomo Corporation|
|1975||△ Kojin, *Tetsukosha||Iron construction, Yamato House Industry,|
|1978||Nichika Yushi, △ Hokkaido Coal Mining Steamer, △ Chisso||Nippon Shinpan, Nikko Securities, Nomura Securities|
|1979||Dainippon Sugar, * Nippon Pulp Industry||Toyota Motor Sales, Ricoh|
|1980||Meiji Sugar||Sanko Steamship|
|1982||* Toyota Motor Sales, △ Akiki Industry||Nippondenso, Sumitomo Electric Industries|
|1984||△ Ricker||Dainippon Pharmaceutical|
|1985||△ Sanko Steamship||Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical|
|1986||* Maruzen Oil||All Nippon Airways|
|1987||Omi Kenshi||Nippon Telegraph and Telephone|
|1989||*Japan line||Kawasaki Heavy Industries|
|1990||*Mitsubishi Mining Cement||pioneer|
|1991||Toho, Shochiku, Matsuzakaya, Teikoku Fiber, Katakura Industry, Taiwan Sugar||Sankyu, Nissho Iwai, Tomen, Topy Industries, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Kumagai Gumi|
|1992||*Nippon Stainless, Takashimaya, Daito Boseki, Godo Sake||Aoki Construction, Seika Sangyo, Minebea, Mamagumi|
|1993||* Sanyo Kokusaku Pulp, △ Nikkatsu||Iseki Agricultural Machinery, Shionogi Pharmaceutical|
|1996||*Tokyo Bank *Honshu Paper Manufacturing||Chubu Electric Power, Sanwa Bank|
|1997||*Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals||Toyo Tire & Rubber|
|1998||Meiji Shipping, *Nippon Cement||KDD, Asahi Bank|
|1999||*Navix Line, *Mitsubishi Oil||Clarion, NTT Data|
|2000||*Mitsui Trust Bank, Mitsui Warehouse, Sankyu, Maruzen, Iwatani Sangyo, Seika Sangyo, Nippon Piston Ring, Tokyo Steel, Showa Densen Denki, Shimura Kako, Mitsubishi Steel, Nippon Denko, Nippon Metallurgical Industry, Nippon Metal Industry, Shinagawa Shiro Brick, Noritake Company Limited, Nippon Carbon, Toyo Tire & Rubber, Nippon Oil & Fat, Asahi Denka Kogyo, Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry, Nippon Kagaku Kogyo, Nippon Carbide Kogyo, Lhasa Kogyo, Toho Rayon, Fuji Spinning, Honen Corporation, Nippon Beet Sugar, Sumitomo Coal Mining, Mitsui Mine, Nichiro, Tonen, *Fuji Bank, *Daiichi Kangyo Bank, *The Bank of Japan, KDD, Japan Securities Finance, Iron Construction||Daiwa Securities Group Inc., NTT Docomo, DDI, East Japan Railway Company, Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance, Yasuda Trust Bank, Sumitomo Trust Bank, Shizuoka Bank, Tokai Bank, Daiwa Bank, Japan Industrial Bank, Jusco, Ito-Yokado, Seven-Eleven Japan, Tokyo Electron, Fuji Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Motors, Matsushita Electric Works, Taiyo Yuden, Kyocera, Fanuc, Casio Computer, Advantest, Matsushita Communication Industry, Mitsumi Electric, TDK, Terumo, Eisai, Daiichi Pharmaceutical, Kao, Japan Tobacco Industry, Shiseido, Shinko Securities, Toyo Trust Bank, Yokohama Bank, Alps Electric, SECOM, *Mizuho Holdings|
|2001||*Nippon Paper, *Toyo Trust Bank, *Mitsubishi Trust Bank, *Tokai Bank, *Sanwa Bank, *Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank, *Sakura Bank, *Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance, Keihin Electric Express Railway, Iseki Agricultural Machinery, *Niigata Ironworks , * Daiwa Bank, Aoki Construction||Japan Airlines, Yamato Transport, Credit Saison, Takashimaya, *Nihon Unipack Holdings, *UFJ Holdings, *Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group, West Japan Railway, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical, Sekisui House, Sumitomo Real Estate, Daikin Industries, *Daiwa Gin Holdings|
|2002||*Asahi Bank, △Sato Kogyo, Fujita, *Japan Energy, *Kawasaki Steel, *NKK, *Japan Airlines, *Matsushita Communication Industrial, Pacific Ocean, Tobishima Construction||Chiba Bank, Nippon Comsys, Trend Micro, Olympus Optical Industry, Isetan, Mitsui Trust Holdings, CSK, *JFE Holdings, *Nippon Mining Holdings, *Japan Aviation System|
|2003||* Nippon Comsys, Hazama, Toa Construction Industry||JGC, *Comsys Holdings, Konami|
|2004||Mercian, Fujikoshi, Japanese vehicle manufacturing||Softbank, Dentsu, Nippon Ham|
|2005||*Tokyu Department Store, *Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical, *Fujisawa Pharmaceutical, △Kanebo, *Seven Eleven Japan, *Ito-Yokado, Morinaga Confectionery, *Mitsubishi Chemical, *UFJ Holdings, *Daiichi Pharmaceutical, *Sankyo||* Astellas Pharma, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Yahoo, Mitsui Chemicals, * Seven & i Holdings, Fast Retailing, Shinsei Bank, Sky Perfect Communications, T & D Holdings, * Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, * Daiichi Sankyo|
|2006||* Teikoku Oil, * Tomen, Toei, Nippon Milling||*Toyota Tsusho, *International Petroleum Development Teishi Holdings, Toho, Tokyu Fudosan|
|2007||*Sky Perfect Communications, Nisshin OilliO Group, Topy Industries||*SKY Perfect JSAT, J. Front Retailing, SUMCO|
|2008||*Nikko Cordial Group, *Mitsukoshi, *Isetan, *Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., *Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS, Kumagai Gumi, Toagosei||Fukuoka Financial Group, Uni, *Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings, *Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Holdings, Matsui Securities, Ohira Yohkin, Hitachi Construction Machinery|
|2009||*Meiji Seika, *Meiji Dairy Industry||*Meiji Holdings, Maruha Nichiro Holdings|
|2010||△ Japan Airlines, *Nippon Oil, *Nippon Mining Holdings, *Non-life Insurance Japan, *Mitsubishi Rayon, Clarion||Tokai Passenger Railway, Nisshin Steel, *JX Holdings, *NKSJ Holdings, Nippon Electric Glass, Tokyo Building|
|2011||*Sanyo Electric, *Panasonic Electric Works, *Sumitomo Trust & Banking, *Mizuho Trust & Banking, *Mizuho Securities, *CSK||Yaskawa Electric, Dainippon Screen Mfg., Dai-ichi Life Insurance, Aozora Bank, Sony Financial Holdings, Amada|
|2012||* Sumitomo Metal Industries, * Nisshin Steel, * Nippon Light Metal||Tokuyama, * Nisshin Steel Holdings, * Nippon Light Metal Holdings|
|2013||* Tokyu Fudosan, Mitsubishi Paper Mills||Nitto Denko, *Tokyu Fudosan Holdings|
|2014||*Maruhanichiro Holdings||* Maruha Nichiro|
|2015||Heiwa Real Estate, Nitto Boseki||DNA, Haseko Corporation|
|2016||*Yokohama Bank, ↓ Sharp, *Uni Group Holdings, Nippon Soda||*Concordia Financial Group, Yamaha Motor, *Family Mart, Rakuten|
|2017||*Mitsumi Electric, ↓ Toshiba, Hokuetsu Kishu Paper, Meidensha||Otsuka Holdings, Seiko Epson, Recruit Holdings, Japan Post|
|2018||Furukawa Kikinzoku, * Nisshin Steel||Cyber Agent, DIC|
|2019||△ Pioneer, *Showa Shell Sekiyu, ↓ Chiyoda Corporation, Tokyo Dome||OMRON, *Idemitsu Kosan, Bandai Namco Holdings, MXNUMX|
|2020||△ Sony Financial Holdings, Nippon Kayaku, △ FamilyMart, △ NTT DoCoMo||Japan Exchange Group, Softbank, Nexon, Sharp|
|2021||Nisshinbo Holdings, Toyo Can Group Holdings, SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings||Keyence, Murata Manufacturing, Nintendo|
225 stock list
Food (11 brands)
|2002||Nisshin Seifun Group Headquarters|
|2502||Asahi Group Holdings|
|2914||Japanese tobacco industry|
Fiber (4 brands)
Pulp and paper (2 brands)
|3863||Nippon Paper Industries|
Chemical industry (17 brands)
|4188||Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings|
Pharmaceuticals (9 brands)
|4506||Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma|
Oil (2 brands)
Rubber (2 brands)
Ceramic industry (8 brands)
|5202||Nippon Sheet Glass|
|5214||Nippon Electric Glass|
|5232||Sumitomo Osaka Cement|
Steel industry (4 brands)
|5406||Kobe Steel Works|
Non-ferrous metal/metal products (10 brands)
|5703||Nippon Light Metal Holdings|
|5706||Mitsui Mining & Smelting|
|5713||Sumitomo Metal Mining|
|5802||Sumitomo Electric Industries|
Machine (15 brands)
|5631||Japan Steel Works|
|6302||Sumitomo Heavy Industries|
|6305||Hitachi Construction Machinery|
|7011||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries|
Electrical equipment (29 brands)
|6674||GS Yuasa Corporation|
|6703||Oki Electric Industry|
|6724||Seiko Epson Corporation|
Shipbuilding (2 brands)
|7003||Mitsui E & S Holdings|
|7012||Kawasaki Heavy Industries|
Automobile/Auto parts (10 brands)
|7261||マ ツ ダ|
|7267||Honda Motor Co., Ltd.|
|7269||Japanese sea bass|
Precision equipment (5 brands)
Other manufacturing (4 brands)
|7832||BANDAI NAMCO Holdings|
|7912||Dai Nippon Printing|
Fisheries (2 brands)
Mining (1 brand)
|1605||International Oil Development Teishi|
Construction (9 brands)
|1925||Daiwa House Industry|
Trading company (7 brands)
Retail business (7 brands)
|3086||J. Front Retailing|
|3099||Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings|
|3382||Seven & i Holdings|
Banks (11 issues)
|7186||Concordia Financial Group|
|8306||Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group|
|8309||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings|
|8316||Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group|
|8354||Fukuoka Financial Group|
|8411||Mizuho Financial Group|
Securities (3 issues)
|8601||Daiwa Securities Group Inc.|
Insurance (5 issues)
|8725||MS & AD Insurance Group Holdings|
|8750||Dai-ichi Life Holdings|
|8766||Tokio Marine Holdings|
|8795||T & D Holdings|
Other finance (2 issues)
|8697||Japan Exchange Group|
Real estate (5 issues)
|3289||Tokyu Fudosan Holdings|
|8830||Sumitomo Real Estate|
Train/Bus (8 brands)
|9007||Odakyu Electric Railway|
|9008||Keio Electric Railway|
|9009||Keisei Electric Railway|
|9020||East Japan Railway|
|9021||West Japan Railway Company|
|9022||Tokai passenger railway|
Land transportation (2 brands)
Shipping (3 brands)
Air freight (1 brand)
Warehouse/transportation related (1 issue)
Information and communication (5 brands)
|9432||Nippon Telegraph and Telephone|
Electricity (3 brands)
|9502||Chubu Electric Power|
|9503||Kansai Electric Power|
Gas (2 brands)
Service industry (14 brands)
|Maximum daily rise||October 1990, 10 +2 yen Closing price 2,676.55 yen (+22,898.41%). The rate of increase is the second number since the calculation started.Bubble economyWas about to collapse, and the reaction that fell below 2 yen the day before,Ryutaro HashimotoAccording to the stock price measure announcement of the then Minister of Finance.|
|Maximum rate of increase per day||October 2008, 10 +14% Closing price 14.15 yen (+9,447.57 yen).Global financial crisisIn addition to the reaction that the price had fallen more than 1 yen a week in the previous week, it was announced one after another on the day before trading.G7Because the financial crisis avoidance measures of each country were liked.|
Top 10 fastest rising rates as of February 2021.
|Maximum daily decline||October 1987, 10 -20 yen Closing price 3,836.48 yen (-21,910.08%).Black MondayTherefore (about 1% of the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange is a stop low).|
|Maximum daily drop rate||October 1987, 10 -20% closing price 14.90 yen (-21,910.08 yen). For Black Monday.|
As of the end of 2020.
|Years||Last year's big meeting|
Closing price (yen)
|This year's big party|
Closing price (yen)
|Rate of decline|
|Years||Large start price (yen)||Annual maximum (yen)||The lowest price of the year (yen)||Large delivery closing price (yen)|
|Maximum rate of increase in one year||1952 + 118.38% Closing price of the big meeting 166.06 yen Closing price of the big meeting 362.34 yen (+196.28 yen).Due to the first stock boom after the war.|
|Maximum fall rate for one year||2008 -42.1% Large closing price 15,155.73 yen Large closing price 8,859.56 yen (-6296.17 yen).Lehman shockfor.|
|Consecutive rising days|
|Number of consecutive days|
|Lowest price ever|
|The lowest price after the collapse of the bubble economy|
|Highest price ever|
|Highest value after Lehman shock|
|First session by opening a stock exchange based on the Securities Exchange Act|
- ^ A stock index that is calculated by correcting the divisor for subsequent stock splits, etc., based on the simple average of the stock prices of adopted stocks.
- ^ For example, in September 1997, the stocks adoptedMitsui Toatsu ChemicalsIs not adoptedMitsui PetrochemicalBeing merged intoMitsui ChemicalsIs excluded from the calculation,Toyo Tire & RubberIs additionally adopted.
- ^ Nintendo-Murata Manufacturing-Benesse Holdings-Nidec-ロ ー ム-Shimanoetc.
- ^ Then, on March 2019, 3OMRONWas adopted.Also from October 2021, 10Nintendo-Murata Manufacturing-KeyenceIs added to the calculation.
- ^ The trademarks of "Nikkei 225" and "Nikkei 225" have not been registered in Japan (Patent information platformDoes not hit).
- ^ Nikkei Stock Average Calculation Procedure
- ^ "Statistics Bureau Home Page/Statistics of Japan 2020-Chapter 14 Wholesale/Retail". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau. October 2020th, 3Browse.
- ^ Kawakita Hidetaka, “Text Stock and Bond Investment” (2006, Chuo Keizai), pages 7-8.
- ^ #External link"Explanation by Nikkei Inc."
- ^ Nikkei Morning Edition, 2008rd page, December 12, 31
- ^ "The Nikkei Stock Average in XNUMX, the highest ever XNUMX ...: Memory of Heisei". Current affairs dot com October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Old OSE stock" boom 1st week from TSE OSE market integration - Wayback machine(For archived March 2014, 7)
- ^ a b c Mayu Iimura (April 2016, 4). “Why do foreign investors not trust the Nikkei XNUMX?”. PRESIDENT online (President) October 2016th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b Katsuhide Kageyama (December 2020, 12). “While many companies are suffering from the corona recession, the Nikkei average is not in the volume zone.”. PRESIDENT online (President) October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ Tadao Miyakawa (July 2016, 7). “The inconvenient truth of the Nikkei average, swayed by the “5-digit club””. WEDGE Infinity (Wedge) October 2016th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Deemed face value”(May 2017, 4). October 2020th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Nikkei average profile “deemed face value list (CSV)”". October 2020th, 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Nikkei Stock Average> Daily / Monthly / Annual Data". October 2021th, 3Browse.
- ^ 2010 pages of Nikkei morning edition December 12, 31
- ^ "1950s: To the first crash after the war”(Japanese). Nikkei XNUMX Read / Know / Learn. October 2021th, 4Browse.
- Stock index
- Japanese stock 30 -Mainichi Newspaper Average Stock Price Index
- Nikkei JAPAN1000 -Stock index calculated from the top 1000 market capitalizations by Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- JPX Nikkei Index 400
- Stock price
- Nikkei 225 futures trading
- Nikkei 225 Option Trading
- Yen exchange rate
- Index Information-Nikkei Average Profile
- Nikkei Stock Average
- Nikkei Stock Average Index (Tokyo Stock Exchange) Nikkei 225 Stock List - Bloomberg
- Nikkei Stock Average Ultra-long Monthly Chart -BaseViews
- Stock & exchange points from a technical perspective -Mizuho Securities
- Example of Nikkei average stock (large stock) analysis -Stock investment analytics