Procedures to be performed when a family member receiving a pension dies. Don't forget to claim the "unpaid amount"!
If you write the contents roughly
Spouses have the highest priority for receiving benefits, and the following are children> parents> grandchildren> grandparents> brothers and sisters.
What is the procedure when a family receiving a pension dies?You have to take it first when your pensioner's family dies ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Brothers and sisters
|Feelings and emotions|
Brothers and sisters(Siblings, siblings,British: siblings) Is the same父とmotherBorn fromchildrenCollective term for us.GenerallyKureso"SiblingsIs often read.As a legal termKanjiso"SiblingsIs read.同胞It is also called (sound: how, lesson: from Hara).In pedagogy etc.き ょ う だ いThe hiragana notation is sometimes used to mean brothers and sisters.
In relations,parentIs the same ancestor, and there are various names in Japanese as follows.
Common to father and mother.
- 兄弟 --Men are both older and younger.Or three or more compatriots, all male.
- BrotherでYounger brother --Between three or more siblings.Men who are not the oldest (firstborn) and the youngest (youngest) are applicable.
- 姉妹 --Both older and younger women.Or three or more compatriots, all female.
- sisterでsister --Between three or more sisters.Women other than the oldest (firstborn) and youngest (youngest) are applicable.
- Siblings(Keimai) --The older one is a man and the younger one is a woman.
- 兄弟とsister ――Three or more compatriots, the others are male and the youngest are female.
- Brotherと姉妹 ――The oldest of three or more compatriots is a man and the others are women.
- Siblings--The older one is a woman and the younger one is a man.
- 姉妹とYounger brother ――Three or more compatriots, the others are female and the youngest are male.
- sisterと兄弟 ――The oldest of three or more compatriots is a woman, and the others are men.
- Brother sister(Keishi) --Brother and sister, or brother or sister.Older compatriots.
- Younger siblings(No good) --Brother and sister, or younger brother or sister.Younger compatriots.
- き ょ う だ い(Hiragana writing) --General compatriotsOr three or more compatriots with a mixture of men and women..There are some examples of using it to avoid the troublesomeness of distinguishing between men and women and gender discrimination and gender discrimination, but it is not unified.
- Multiple births --A person who was born at the same time in the womb of the same mother.
- Gemini(twins, Twins)-Two people born at the same time in the womb of the same mother.The one who was born first as a twin becomes an older brother or older sister.The latter are younger brothers and sisters.
- If three or more people are born at the same time in the womb of the same mother, depending on the number of peopletriplets(Foetation) ・Quadruplet(Womb) ・Five children(Weekly), ...
- New year ――Those who were born from the same mother one year apart.
Half-sibling brothers and sisters
Those who have the same father but different mothers, or those who have the same mother but different fathers.
- Half-siblings(Half-brother, half-brother, half-sister, half-sister)-Those with different fathers and the same mother.A child born to a man other than his mother and father.CommonlyDifferent species, different seedsSay (mistake).The readings are Ifukei, Ifutei, Ifushi, Ifumai, respectively..
- Half-siblings(Half-brother, half-brother, half-sister, half-sister)-Those who have the same father but different mothers.A child born to a woman other than her father and mother.CommonlyHalf-heartedSay (mistake).Illegitimate childTo enter the mother's register in principle,father'sLegitimate childBecomes a half-brother and sister.The readings are wart, wart, wart, and wart, respectively..
Brother-in-law(Brother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister-in-law) IsBlood relationshipThey are people who are not related but have a relationship like brothers and sisters, and are used in the following different meanings.
- the sameparentThose who live as brothers and sisters under.
- Those whose spouse is a brother or sister.From the perspective of a person, the siblings of that person's spouse, or the spouse of that person's siblings.
- Spouse's brother or sister's husbandRighteous brother(Gikei), my spouse's younger brother and sister's husbandBrother-in-law(Gitei), my spouse's sister and brother's wifeSister-in-law(Gishi), my spouse's sister and younger brother's wifeYimeiIt is called (Gimai), and the brother-in-law and sister-in-law are not necessarily older than the target person, and the brother-in-law and sister-in-law are not necessarily younger than the target person.You can call it freely, and refer to the husband of a spouse's brother or sister who is older than you.brotherIn some cases, the wife of a spouse's sister or brother who is older than herself is called an "elder sister."
- Spouse's brotherUncle(Kojuto), my spouse's sisterAuntAlso known as (kojutome, kojuto).
- My sister's husbandSon-in-law(Anemuko), my sister's husbandSister-in-law(Tomuko), my brother's wifeBrother-in-law/Sister-in-law(Ayome), my brother's wifeYounger brother's wife(Ototoyome).
- Although rare, if you marry a sibling's small mother-in-law, the spouse of the sibling and the spouse's sibling will be the same person.However, spouses of small and small mother-in-laws (bride and son-in-law who have the same mother-in-law, that is, those whose spouses have a real sibling relationship) are not their own relatives unless they are their own relatives.
- It may also refer to historical and legendary figures who have a strong pact.As an example"Sangokushi performance]Ryu-bi-Guan Yu-Zhang FeiAndNordic mythologyAppear inOdinとLokiSuch.Detail isBrother-in-lawSee.
In the case of school, the same founderSchool corporationIn the case of, it is called "brother school",Girls' schoolIn the case of each other, "Sister school".Or schools with goodwill and research exchanges, sister schools between cities,sister cityThat.
- ^ Sibling support, A group of brothers and sisters walking with people with disabilities nationwide, viewed February 2016, 2.
- ^ For example, the oldest and youngest are men and the middle is women.Or the oldest and youngest are women and the middle is male.
- ^ a b Contemporary Language Study Group, 1997, "Brother" refers to an older man in a family, "Sister" refers to an older woman in a family, "Younger woman in a family" "Sister", "Japanese usage dictionary", Asutoro Publishing,ISBN-978 4755508288.
- ^ Proof of parent-child relationship requires father's recognition
- Brother-sister relationship
- Brother - Younger brother - sister - sister
- 兄弟 - 姉妹
- Siblings - Siblings
- Sibling marriage
- Brothers and sisters day
- Abuse between brothers and sisters
- cousin(Parents are brothers and sisters)
- Hatoko(Grandparents are brothers and sisters)
- Zodiac signs
- List of brother entertainers
- Brother athlete list
Priority(Priorities),priority,In Englishpriority (Priority) is the order in which items are given priority.Prioritization (Prioritization) is the act of arranging items and activities in order of their relative importance..Decision making,planOne of the processes leading to.
In medical evaluation, among the multiple clients at the same time, the act of determining the order of importance and urgency for the purpose and care is included... Clinically, prioritization helps ensure the rationale and justification for using limited resources. Prioritization is sensitive to time, money and expertise. Evaluation of the risk priority level is one of the methods to set priorities that are difficult to set in the medical field... MedicalpolicyBut it is necessary to prioritize diseases that have a heavy burden of epidemics.
In business as well, there are budget constraints when setting goals and actually executing them, so it is important to prioritize implementation.projectNeed to tell.. Even in product quality control, when insects enter the factory and the productivity and quality of the product are degraded, the characteristics of the insects that enter the factory are not taken instead of taking ineffective measures. By considering the past mixed cases, it is possible to consider the priority order and take effective countermeasures..
Software designed to help prioritize specific business situations, such as time and money management.. In the field of computer programming, the time for the computer to decide the priority of the accumulated tasks to be processed increases with the square of each task, so there is also the problem that there is no time to allocate to actual work. , A measure was considered to calculate the priority a little more roughly.
In reality, it is often the case that the one with the greatest value is not known, or that it will not be understood without trying.ValuesAnd priorities need to be identifiedaimsIs set up. Without goals, you can only focus on options that give you reliable results near you, and it's hard to get long-term results. For example, when you spend a lot of time on travel planning and analyzing your upcoming TV, but you don't pay enough attention to your career, you're becoming an analytical paradigm (business term). Since people do not have infinite time, it is necessary to determine what is prioritized.
The most common questionnaire in 243 people who could not use their time well was that 33% of people were "trying to do many things at once", and in that case priority of what should be done Instead of trying to run them at the same time after deciding on the order, you can concentrate on the order, that is, concentrate on one thing at a time..
- ^ ""Prioritization" in Collins English Dictionary – Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition.”. Dictionary.com (2016). October 2016th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Prioritization – definition of prioritization”. The Free Dictionary. October 2016th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b Stephen P. Robbins, "I Can't Be More Decisive-Thirty-Seven Ways of Thinking to Improve the Quality of Decisions" Softbank Creative, 37, 2004-151, pp.153-165.ISBN 4-7973-2431-7.
- ^ "Definition of prioritization by Medical dictionary”. The Free Dictionary. October 2016th, 10Browse. Actually, priority is displayed.
- ^ Jeffreys, M (2016). Priorization. Teaching Cultural Competence in Nursing and Health Care.Springer Publishing Company. ISBN 978-0-8261-1996-4
- ^ "Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Risk Priority Number”. Institute for Healthcare Improvement (2016). October 2016th, 10Browse.
- ^ Toshihiko Sato, Yasuhito Sato, Tomohiro Hirao "Prediction of future disease burden in Japan"Medical Care and Society," Vol. 19, No. 2, 2009, pp. 141-150, two:10.4091 / iken.19.141, NOT 130004851765.
- ^ Kazunori Ito "Prioritize strategic action items"Senshu Business Review," Vol. 2, No. 1, 2007, pp. 97-107, NOT 40015554129.
- ^ Tomohiro Oba, "Effective Insect Repellent Management Based on Scientific Basis and Risk Assessment," Kapa Gikyo Magazine, Vol. 71, No. 2, 2017, pp. 144-146, two:10.2524 / jtappij.71.144, NOT 130005631463.
- ^ Partho (February 2009, 2). “Top 10 Time Management Software for Windows”. Gaea News Network. October 2016th, 10Browse.
- ^ How to manage your time more effectively (according to machines)-Brian Christian (TED video) "To manage your time efficiently" with Japanese subtitles, 5 minutes 10 seconds, January 2018.
- ^ Jean Yeger "Effective for Guz! Time Management" translated by Masako Yamamoto, East Press Business, 2004, pp.22-24.ISBN 4-87257-462-1.
- / Procrastination
- Priority inversion
- Triage Prioritize treatment according to severity
- Trade off
- Pareto's law 80:20 rule
- Associative law Priority when formula is calculated
- How to manage your time more effectively (according to machines)-Brian Christian (TED video) "To manage your time efficiently" with Japanese subtitles, 5 minutes 10 seconds, January 2018.