"Ikumimama x Chiikawa" collaboration donut set is on sale for a limited time! "Takoyaki donuts that shine on SNS ...
If you write the contents roughly
We use matcha, pumpkin, purple potatoes, etc. to color the white chocolate without using any artificial coloring for colorful coloring.
"Chikawa Collaboration Donut Set" is newly released from Ikumimama Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture). 2021 ... → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
White chocolateIt is,sugar,Cocoa butter,Milk solidsMade withConfectioneryIs. The melting point of cocoa butter is high enough to keep white chocolate solid at room temperature, the temperature at which it melts in the mouth. Therefore, white chocolate isMilk chocolateHas a similar appearance to.
Cacao massIt is made mainly from the oil that melts in the mouth, which is contained in, and removes the bitter brown part from cocoa butter. Therefore, the taste is considerably sweeter than ordinary chocolate, and it is also slightly milky due to the added skim milk powder. By removing the brown ingredients, the antioxidant components of chocolate are also removed, so the shelf life is lower than that of ordinary chocolate..
米 国So, Hebert Candies 1955 It was first launched on a large scale inEuropeSeeing that it started to be made exactly one year ago, the first production wasMars (MARS).In the United States, with white chocolateAlmondBecame popular with the sale of Nestlé's alpine white chocolate containing grains.
Sales in Japan
Sale in the UK
Ingredients and standards
One of the benefits of white chocolate is that it does not contain cocoa powderFor,TheobromineIs not included,Medical scienceTarget orReligiousCan be eaten by those who avoid theobromine for the above reasons[Source required]There is a point.Theobromine is found only in cocoa and other ingredients in chocolate[Source required]Gives a unique brown color.In contrast to white chocolate, dark chocolate contains a large amount of cocoa powder and therefore a large amount of theobromine.Theobromine contained in milk chocolate isDepends on the color strength of chocolate[Source required].
The standard for selling as "white chocolate" is defined as follows.
US and European standards
In the US,2004 From now on, white chocolate must be at least 20% (weight) of cocoa butter, at least 14% milk solids, at least 3.5% milk fat, and less than 55% sugar and other sweeteners.European UnionAdopted the same standards, except for sugar and sweetener restrictions.
In Japan, “cocoa content” refers to the total amount of cocoa nibs, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa cake and cocoa powder excluding water.For this reason, white chocolate that does not contain anything other than cocoa butterPure milk chocolate dough OfspecificationCorresponds to.
- Cacao content 21% or more (of which cocoa butter 18% or more), milk solid content 14% or more (of which milk fat 3.5% or more), sugar (sucrose) 55% or less, lecithin 0.5% or less, water content 3% or less
Products using white chocolate
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ ST Becket, p.7.
- ^ "The World's Best White Chocolate / Page 2: The History Of White Chocolate". Gourmet Food Magazine Website: THE NIBBLE (November 2010). As of January 9, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2018th, 9Browse.
- ^ Hebert Candies
- ^ About chocolates | Fair competition rules regarding the labeling of chocolates | Japan Chocolate and Cocoa Association
- ST Beckett "Science of Chocolate: All Its Functionality and Manufacturing Technology" Tetsuo Furuyano (Translation), July 2007, p.7.ISBN 978-4-7712-0704-2.
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.