Photo Health management app "KOMPASU" released by Yakuodo.We adopted pictograms to make it easier to understand visually.
From blood check to Helicobacter pylori test What is the aim of Yakuodo's release of the health management app "KOMPASU"?
If you write the contents roughly
The sample measurement room service "KOMPASU Easy" provided by Yakuodo at all stores allows blood check (total cholesterol, triglyceride, blood sugar) and oral check (measures periodontal disease and tooth decay risk in the oral environment). ..
Drugstore (DgS) Yakuodo (Iwate Prefecture) has released the health management app "KOMPASU" ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Neutral fat(Neutral fat)Neutral lipidWhat is (neutron lipid)?fatty acidRefers to the glycerin ester of.狭義には常温で固体の中性脂質を中性脂肪と呼ぶIn a narrow sense, triglycerides that are solid at room temperature are called triglycerides..
Glycerin fatty acid ester
Monoglyceride for glycerin fatty acid ester,Diglyceride,TriglycerideExists, butbloodIncluded inNeutral fatMost ofTriglycerideTherefore, triglycerides are often synonymous with triglycerides.TG, TAG orTrigOften written with the abbreviation,fatty acidとGlycerinIt is called "neutral fat" because it shows neutrality.
Fatty acids, which are components of triglycerides, are used in animals.stearic acid,Palmitic acidな どsaturated fatty acidIs the main, whereas in plantsoleic acid,Linoleic acid,Linolenic acidlikeunsaturated fatty acidIncluding a lot.Therefore, animal triglycerides are often solid at room temperature, whereas vegetable triglycerides are mostly liquid at room temperature.
In the living body, it plays a large role as an energy storage substance.DesertInhabitcamelAnd in the eggshellbirdsThen, there is a scene where neutral lipid is oxidized and converted into water.It is also known that neutral lipids (monoglyceride, diglyceride) that have partially lost fatty acids in cells act as intracellular signal transmitters.Cell membraneMade from fatty acids extracted from triglyceridesPhospholipidIs formed from.
Triglycerides and health
Lifestyle-related diseasesThe treatment of triglycerides in triglycerides was complicated, and at one point it was completely ignored.In other words, LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) were regarded as important, and triglycerides were neglected.When the triglyceride in the human body exceeds 1000 mg / dL,Acute pancreatitisIt was thought that the risk of illness would increase, and it was only necessary to suppress it.
But of the worldDyslipidemiaIn the statement that it shows the cutting edge and the highest peak of treatment, triglycerides have also returned to substances that should be corrected.In particularmetabolic syndromeIt has been incorporated into the diagnostic criteria of the above and is drawing attention.Also,Cirrhosis,Liver cancerCause ofHepatitis C virus(HCV) proliferates using intracellular triglycerides, and in additionウ イ ル スCalled the "core" ofproteinIt has been reported that triglyceride in cells increases due to the action of, and it is expected to be applied to treatment..
Reference standard values for blood tests for triglycerides
About triglyceridesReference standard value for blood testIs as follows.
|Item||Type of subject||lower limit||upper limit||unit||Optimum range|
|Neutral fat||10-39 years||54||110||mg / dL||<100 mg / dL |
Egypt 1.1 mmol / L
|0.61||1.2 ||mmol / L|
|40-59 years||70||150||mg / dL|
|0.77||1.7||mmol / L|
|> 60 years old||80||150||mg / dL|
|0.9||1.7||mmol / L|
- ^ Iwanami Physics and Chemistry Dictionary (Reference)
- ^ "Hepatitis C virus proliferates using triglycerides"[Broken link],Yomiuri Shimbun, August 2007, 8
- ^ Yusuke Miyanari, Kimie Atsuzawa, Nobuteru Usuda, Koichi Watashi, Takayuki Hishiki, Margarita Zayas, Ralf Bartenschlager, Takaji Wakita, Makoto Hijikata & Kunitada Shimotohno, "The lipid droplet is an important organelle for hepatitis C virus production.", Nature Cell Biology, 9, 1089 --1097 (2007).
- ^ a b c d e f Blood Test Results-Normal Ranges Bloodbook.Com
- ^ a b Adëeva Nutritionals Canada> Optimal blood test values Archived August 2009, 5, at the Wayback Machine.Retrieved on July 9, 2009
- ^ a b c d e f Derived from values in mg / dl to mmol / l, by dividing by 89, according to faqs.org: What are mg / dl and mmol / l? How to convert? Glucose? Cholesterol? Last Update July 21, 2009. Retrieved on July 21, 2009.
- Saburo Nagakura et al. (Edit) "Neutral Lipids" "Iwanami Physics and Chemistry Dictionary" 5th Edition CD-ROM Edition, Iwanami Shoten,1998 .