Traditional Kanazawa foil for trendy gold leaf hair and gold leaf nails (* 1).A new craft developed with a beautician. 202 ...
If you write the contents roughly
We wanted Kanazawa foil, which is a genuine traditional craft, to be incorporated into hair and nails, and we were the first in the industry to develop Kanazawa foil exclusively for hair / nail.
Hakuichi Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture, President: Tatsuya Asano) will start on October 2021, 10 (Thursday) ... → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gold leaf(Kinpaku) isFriA small amountSilver,copperと と も にhammerIt is made into a foil by tapping it with a cloth and spreading it very thinly.1200 BCBy the timeAncient egyptIt is believed that production began at.
CurrentlyBrass"Western gold leaf" consisting of is also popular.Gold leaf in the original sense was distinguished as "pure gold leaf", but because it is misunderstood that the label of pure gold is manufactured only with pure gold, those made only with gold are referred to as "pure gold leaf", silver and The alloy of copper is called "(book) gold leaf".Unless otherwise specified, this gold leaf will be described below.
Among the gold leaves, the most used standard, No. 94.43, is made by extending 4.9% of gold, 0.66% of silver, and 0.0001% of copper to a thickness of about 1 mm.Therefore, about 10 square meters of gold leaf can be made from XNUMX cubic centimeter of gold.Such a bigMalleabilityAs a result, high-quality shine and luster can be obtained over a wide area using a small amount of pure gold, so it is often used for surface decoration.Chest of drawers-folding screenSuch asFurnitureKind,FusumaSuch asJoineryKind,lacquerwareCrafts such asBuddha statue,Buddhist altarWorks of art, such asKinkakuji TempleIt is widely used for the exterior and interior of buildings represented by.Also, as a craft technique, for using gold leaf for lacquer ware, etc.Deposit-Makie, Buddha statueMajesticin order toKirikaneEtc. have developed.
It is also edible.variousCuisineToSprinkleIn addition to sprinkling on the shape, it is the main production area in Japan.IshikawaKanazawaThen, I put the gold leaf spread out in a planeSoft cream,Yokan,Castella,Kuzukiri,sushiand so on.It has almost no taste or texture because it creates a luxurious appearance... Described below#safetySee also
A famous by-product of gold leaf manufacturing isOil blotting paperIs.When spreading the gold bullion, the foil stamping paper used to sandwich the bullion isSebumIt has come to be diverted because it absorbs well.Used for gold leaf manufacturing for over 10 yearsFoil stamping paperIs "Furuya paperIt is also called ", and is also treated as a luxury item.
- Clear ――Using clear paper, spread the money in 4 steps.
- tailoring --Cut the supernatant, which has been stretched to 1000/3 mm, into approximately 20 cm squares and send it to a foil shop.
- Withdrawal --Cut the supernatant into small pieces of about 12 pieces and sandwich them with paper for foil stamping.
- Before hitting --Bundling and fixing foil-making paper with small pieces sandwiched between them, and hitting with a machine.Foil stamping paperTransfer to and beat the foil to 10000 to 2 mm per 3.
- Unplugged work ――Select the finished foil according to quality and transfer it to a separate wide book.
- Foil transfer - bambooCut it to the specified size with a frame made ofEdgeworthia chrysanthemumSandwich between.
Through these steps, 100 sheets are generally sold as one unit.
Gold leaf with rim
Made of Japanese paperFoil stamping paperGold leaf manufactured using.The luster is soft and can be formed when it is struck.latticeCharacterized by the traces of the shape.It is expensive because it takes time and effort to manufacture.
Cut gold leaf
Glassine paperGold leaf manufactured by.It has a strong luster and has no irregularities on the surface.It is inexpensive because the manufacturing process is mechanized and can be produced efficiently.
|Types||Gold (unit:%)||Silver (unit:%)||Copper (unit:%)|
|Five coat colors||98.91||0.49||0.59|
|No. XNUMX color||97.66||1.35||0.97|
|No. XNUMX color||96.72||2.60||0.67|
|No. XNUMX color||95.79||3.53||0.67|
|No. XNUMX color||94.43||4.90||0.66|
|Three steps color||75.53||24.46||0|
In the field of art, not only gold leaf but also gold leaf such as cut foil, gold sand, and gold paint are used..
- Gold leaf-used for folding screen paintings in the field of art..The part where the gold leaf overlaps is called the foil foot..
- Kirihaku-A finely chopped gold leaf that is used in folding screen paintings along with the gold leaf.(I.e.Used for expressions such as.
- Kinsunago-Gold leaf powdered in a folding screenhazeUsed for expressions such as..In the latter half of the Edo period, it was also expressed that blue gold, which has a high silver content, and red gold, which has a high copper content, are used properly..
- Gold paint-Gold leaf powder and melted with glue.
In Japan's gold leaf production, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture is the exclusive production area that accounts for 99% of the total production.Edo PeriodFoil stamping at the beginningShogunateWas monopolized by, but at that timeKaga DomainAfter the moonshine continuedlicenseSuccessful acquisition, high humidity climate suitable for foiling work, Kanazawa City,Wajima City,Nanao CityConsume a large amount of gold leaflacquerware,Buddhist altarThe main reason is that the production area of was nearby.
Money is (aqua regiaWith the exception of)Strong acidBecause it does not react with such things, the edible gold isStomach acidIt does not react with digestive juices such asexcretionWill be done.This is,(IonizationIt is the basis that the edible pure gold (not done) has no effect or toxicity on the human body.Also, a small amount of silver contained in gold leaf is not dissolved by gastric acid.
Both gold and silverFood additiveApproved as a manufacturing agentColoringIt is used for the purpose of.Also, for both gold and silverDentistryIt has been used for a long time as a material for materials (so-called gold and silver teeth), and its safety has been proven (it seems that it is used as a filler in dentistry. For details, seeDirect gold repair methodSee).
- ^ The History Of Gold National Mining Association, 101 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite 500 East, Washington, DC 20001
- ^ [Amazing Gohan] Gold leaf sweets (Kanazawa City) Glittering Hyakumangoku hospitality "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition August 2018, 8 Reprint (Yomihot) 19-1 pages.
- ^ Japanese Traditional Crafts Museum Until Kanazawa Foil is Made
- ^ "99% of Japanese gold leaf is from Kanazawa" page 72
- ^ Imai Gold Foil Product Information
- ^ a b c d e f g This is the Golden Country, Japan Gold Folding Screen Exhibition-Kano School, Hasegawa School, Rinpa School, etc.- Okada Museum of Art February 2019, 2
- ^ Guide to Bavaria, Highlights of the City Region of Nuremberg
- ^ Chinese traditional craft art
- ^ MT & K Tourism Company Ltd.
- ^ Myanmar Travel Information 2009, Myanmar Arts
- Hokkoku Shimbun Publishing Bureau "99% of Japanese gold leaf is from Kanazawa" Tokiganesha 2006 ISBN-978 4833015196
・ Gold and silver leaf crafts Sakuda-Gold leaf maker
- Silver leaf
- Aluminum foil
- Foil --Gold leaf maker
- --Gold leaf specialty store
- Foil seat --Gold leaf maker
- --Gold leaf maker
- Imai gold leaf --Gold leaf maker
- Luyuan Temple(Kinkakuji)
- Moat gold leaf powder --Gold leaf maker
- --Gold leaf maker
- --Kanazawa foil specialty store
- --Gold leaf maker
- Tamiya color --X-12 Gold Leaf (Gold leaf when translated into Japanese)
- --Gold and silver paper processing maker
- Foil stamping
- Kanazawa Foil (Ishikawa Prefecture, Ishikawa New Information Book Office)
- Edible gold leaf (Tokyo Gas, Food Life 110)
- Kanazawa City Yasue Gold Leaf Craft Museum
- "Until gold leaf is made" --Introducing the gold leaf manufacturing process by interviewing Houza Co., Ltd. (14 minutes in total) 2008 Science channel