Kanazawa Institute of Technology Bus Stop Project expands the functions of "Bus Doko System" in Nonoichi City.
If you write the contents roughly
By displaying the main facilities, it is expected that through the use of the system, it will be an opportunity for many students living in the city, new residents, and those visiting for sightseeing or work to get to know Nonoichi City.
Kanazawa Institute of Technology Bus Stop Project expands the functions of "Bus Doko System" in Nonoichi City.Hospitals and books ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tedori RiverLocated at the northeastern end of the alluvial fan.The northern and eastern parts are adjacent to Kanazawa City, and the western and southern parts are adjacent to Hakusan City, which is a flat land with no mountains or sea.It is the only city in Ishikawa prefecture that does not face the sea.
- Main river
It is divided into 4 districts mainly according to the old town area and village area.
- Honmachi district ―― ,,,,,Sumiyoshi Town,Sugawara Town,Hakusan Town
- Tomioku district-...Mino,Awata,,,,Suematsu,Nakabayashi,Shinjo,
- Township district ―― ,,,,,,,,,
- Oshino district- Oshino,,,
|Population distribution by age in Nonoichi City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Nonoichi City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- In the cityIshikawa Prefectural UniversityとKanazawa Institute of TechnologyBecause there are two universities, the population around the age of 2 is outstandingly large.
- 2005CensusAt that pointThe 6th most populous town in the countryBecame. In June 2010, the estimated population of the prefecture was calculated.AichiAichi-gunNagakute TownNext to the second place in the whole country.2010According to the census conducted in Japan, the population was 2010 as of October 10, 1..
- Average students age
- As of the end of December 2005, 12 years old (male 38.41 years old / female 37.17 years old)
As an ancient ruinOkyozuka RuinsThere are ruins of Suematsu Abandoned Temple.Kamakura Period-Muromachi PeriodToGuardianBecameTogashiPlaced a mansion here.Edo PeriodIt is,Hokuriku Highway OfPostIt was a town,Change of attendancePass byClan TheDaishoji DomainThe scale was small because it was only.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)4/1 Municipal systemBy enforcementNonoichi VillageBecomes
- 1924(Taisho13 years)7/1 Due to the enforcement of the town systemNonoichi TownBecomes
- 1937(Showa12) The town council voted to transfer to Kanazawa City, but the merger did not occur.
- 1955(Showa 30) January 4 Tomioku VillageMerged withNonoichi TownWas launched.
- 1956(31)9/30 GomuraPart of is incorporated.
- 1957(32)4/10 same year3/31Was carried out inReferendumKanazawa City, which received a large number of supportersOshino district(Oshino Town, Okyozuka Town, Noshiro Town, Oshikoshi Town) were merged.
- 1974(49)9/20 Population exceeds 2.
- 1981(56)1/20 Population exceeds 3.
- 1997(Heisei9 years) December Population exceeds 12.
- 2002(14)9/5 Mayor of Kanazawa (Yamadebo, At that time) and the mayor of Nonoichi (Hikozo Yasuda, at that time) held a merger meeting, but chose a single town system.
- 2004(16) December Completed the current government building in the 12th block of Mino.
- 2008(20) April Established a municipal preparation room in the general affairs department.
- 2009(21) Population exceeded 5 (estimated by prefecture).
- 2010(22) Examination of new city name begins.
- 2011(23)8/12 Local government lawDisposition to make the town a city based onMunicipal systemEnforcement)Official gazetteWill be notified to.
- 201111/11 Due to the enforcement of the city systemNonoichi CityBecomes
Until the city system comes into effect
In the 2010 censusIshikawaIn the preliminary report released on February 2011, 2, the population, which is a requirement for the enforcement of the city system, exceeded 14, so the city system was enforced on November 5, 2011...The name of the new city isNonoichi City(Noichishi).
Of the mayorTakaaki AwaAt the press conference for the enforcement of the city system
- The number 1 is the beginning of things and is suitable for the day of the city's start.
- There is also the meaning of "city" (Ichi) in Nonoichi, which aims to be a town where people, things, information, and knowledge gather.
- Birth flower on November 11 is a flower tree in townCamelliaAnd I want to make it a memorable day for the future.
- Became the 11th city in the prefecture
Explaining the reason why the city system enforcement date was scheduled for the same day.
The town council held on April 2011, 4 resolved to shift to the city system, and applied to Ishikawa Prefecture on May 28, 5 for the transition to the city system... January 8Official gazetteAtMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAnnounced the transition of Nonoichi City to the city system, and Nonoichi City will be born on November 11th...The transition of the local government in Ishikawa Prefecture to the municipal system alone is1970Matto Town was born after the transition to the city systemMatto CityThis is the first time since (currently Hakusan City).
|7||4||Tokuno Yo XNUMXth son||1979(54)2/17||1979(54)4/28|||
|2||2015(27)6/10||2019(First year of Reiwa)6/9|
|3||2019(First year of Reiwa)6/10||Incumbent|
- Mayor - Takaaki Awa(Takaaki Awa) --FormerIshikawa Prefectural AssemblyCongressman,20076/10Inaugurated as Nonoichi Mayor. 4th term
Successive mayor election results
|Times||Election execution date||Voter turnout|
|candidate||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate|
|1||19554/29||No votes||Eiichi Hyochi||/||/|
|3||19632/6||No votes||Eiji Nakajima||/||/|
|5||19712/1||No votes||Eiji Nakajima||/||/|
|7||19792/4||78.26||Tokuno Yo XNUMXth son||6,590||?|
|Twelve new works||758||?|
|Twelve new works||1,034||?|
|9||19835/17||No votes||Osamu Nishio||/||/|
|10||19875/20||No votes||Osamu Nishio||/||/|
|11||19915/22||No votes||Osamu Nishio||/||/|
|12||19955/24||No votes||Yukihiko Yasuda||/||/|
- Parliamentary group
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats|
|Japan Communist Party||1|
|Minori no Kai||1|
As of July 2019
* The chairman and vice-chairman do not belong to the parliamentary group.
Ishikawa Prefectural Assembly (selected by Nonoichi City)
- Constant number: 2 people
- Term: May 2019th, 6 (Reiwa 9st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 6th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Mitsuharu Tokuno||LDPIshikawa Prefectural Assembly||Currently, he is also the Vice-Chair.|
|Osamu Yoshida||Mirai Ishikawa Assembly||No party membership|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Ishikawa Prefecture 2st Ward(South of Kanazawa City)||Hajime Sasaki||LDP||3||Constituency|
Since it is developing as a satellite city (bed town) in Kanazawa,supermarket, Restaurants, and mass retailers are expanding.
- Curry champion
- Freaks Core
- Meiji(Former: Meiji Dairy Industry) Hokuriku Factory
- Tsudakoma IndustriesNonoichi Factory
- Dainichi SeisakushoHeadquarters / Factory
- Nakamura Sake Brewing Business Headquarters (Niei Brewery)
- Main commercial facilities
- PC workshop Kanazawa South Store
- ionNonoichi Minami store (formerlyJusco）
- Aeon Town Nonoichi
- UNIQLONonoichi store
- K's DenkiKanazawa Main Store
- 100 full boltKanazawa Main Store
- AppliedKanazawa store
- Yamada DenkiNonoichi store
- Depression onlyKanbayashi store
- NitoriOkyozuka store
- Home improvement MusashiKanazawa South Store
- DCM kermaNonoichi store
- StarbucksKanazawa Nonoichi store
- Meimondo Bookstore TSUTAYA Kanazawa Nonoichi store
- MujiNonoichi Meirin-dori store * The first roadside store in Japan
- Nonoichi Marquette BOOKOFF Nonoichi Wakamatsu store
- AlbisNonoichi Meirin-dori store
- YamatoNonoichi Satellite Shop
- CostcoNonoichi warehouse store
Major companies headquartered in the city
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Friendship city
- Police box
- NonoichiPolice box
- Nonoichi North Police Box
- Nonoichi South Police Box
Hakusan Nonoichi Wide Area Office AssociationIt is under the jurisdiction of the fire department.
- Fire department
- Nonoichi Fire Station
- There is no public hospital in Nonoichi City, but in Hakusan City in collaboration with Hakusan City and Kawakita Town.Public Matsuto Ishikawa Central HospitalHas become the core medical institution of Nonoichi City.
- Main hospital
- Minamigaoka Hospital
- Main post office
* Postal deliveryShinkanazawa Post Office(Kanazawa City) will do it.
- Nonoichi Misono Post Office
- Ogigaoka Post Office
- Taiheiji Post Office
- Tomioku Post Office
- Oshino Post Office
- Main cultural facilities
- Cultural Center Forte
- Learning Square Nonoichi Kaleido (Nonoichi City Library）
- Nonoichi Information Exchange Center Camellia
- Lively village Nonoichi Camino
(See also the tourist section)
- Main physical education facilities
- Nonoichi Sports Land
- Nonoichi Sports Center
- Nonoichi City Gymnasium
- Nonoichi City Baseball Stadium
- Nonoichi City Budokan
- Public hall
- Central public hall (Honmachi district)
- Township public hall (town district)
- Oshino Community Center (Oshino area)
- Awata Community Center (Awata area)
- Horiuchi Community Center (Horiuchi district)
Junior high school
- Nonoichi Elementary School
- Misono Elementary School
- Sugawara Elementary School
- Fuyo Elementary School
- Tateno Elementary School
- * After the merger with Tomioku Village, the era of one integrated school, Nonoichi Elementary School, continued in the town, but due to the rapid increase in the population in the 1s, the establishment of a new school was delayed, and Nonoichi Elementary School was temporarily a child. It has become a large-scale school with a number of 1970, which is rare in Japan.But,1978Since then, four schools, including Misono Elementary School, have been newly established in quick succession over the course of several years to keep the number of children to an appropriate scale.
- Closed school
- Ishikawa Prefectural School for the Disabled(Closed in March 2008)
- Central nursery school
- Tomioku nursery school
- Oshino nursery school
- Asunaro nursery school
- Okyozuka nursery school
- Angel nursery school
- Fujihira nursery school
- Hakusan nursery school
- Wako No. XNUMX Nursery School
- Honomi nursery school
- Horiuchi nursery school
- Central Children's Center
- Honmachi Children's Center (completed in 1983, closed at the end of October 2022)）
- Oshino Children's Center
- Efuem N One(Community broadcastingBureau)
- Hokoku newspaperNonoichi branch office
- Kanazawa cable
- Nono City TV / Radio Broadcasting Station
- JR West Nonoichi Station is the representative station of the city, but the nearest station to the city hall is the Hokuriku Railway Ishikawa Line.Forehead station(Nukashinmachi, Kanazawa City).
- Hokuriku Railway
- in the pastMatsukin lineWas passing through the Nonoichi town area.
- Transit Bus
- Hokuriku Railroad Group Bus
- Community bus
- National road
- National Route 8(Kanazawa Bypass）
- National Route 157(National Route 305Duplicate,Tsurugi Bypass-Mountain side ring）
- National Route 305(National Route 157(Duplicate)
- Main local road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No.22 Kanazawa Komatsu Line(Kaga Industrial Road)
- General prefectural road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 106 Nonoichi Nishi-Kanazawa Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 179 Nono City Tsurugi Line(Tsurugi Highway)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 189 Naruya Miura Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 190 Yahagi Matsuto Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 193 Kubononoichi Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 194 Miyanaga Yokogawacho Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 195 Kurabu Kanazawa Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 291 Mikaichi Matsuto Line
- Street in Nonoichi citySee also
Sights and historic sites
- Main castles and pavilions
- Main temple
- Suematsu Abandoned Temple (designated by the country)Historic site)
- Main shrine
- Takami Musubi Shrine
- Nunoichi Shrine
- Main ruins
- Other historical sites
- Kita family ruins
- Oshino Goto familyTrace
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Nonoichi Koyusha
- Furusato History Museum
- Local Museum
Festivals and events
- Main events
- Nonoichi Tsubaki Festival Schedule (Mid March)
- Nonoichi Jonkara Festival Schedule (Saturday and Sunday near August 8)
- Village Marathon Schedule from Jon (late October)
- Seigo Ishida(Boat rider）
- Gensaku Kojima(Businessman,Central Japan Broadcasting Companyfounder)
- Takeo Shinmura(Engineer,Utsunomiya UniversityPresident)
- Kota Sekifuda(Professional wrestler）
- Konomi Tada(Voice actor）
- Takamitsu Tochinosa(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Hibiki Ichitaro(Grand sumo wrestler, formerSekiwaki）
- Ai Futaki(Freediving underwater artist)
- (Ballet Dancer Royal Winnipeg Ballet Soloist)
- Takehiro Murahama(Pro Wrestler)
- Kenta Morii (Basketball player,Yokohama Bee CorsairsBelongs)
- Hiromasa Yonebayashi(Studio Ghibli, Animator / Director)
- ^ 20121/4The city system was enforced independently.
- ^ (PDF) --Ishikawa Prefectural Culture Bureau Prefectural Exchange Division Statistics Information Office February 2011, 2
- ^ a b "Showa 39”. Noichi Regional Encyclopedia. April 2015, 6Browse.
- ^ "Showa 49”. Noichi Regional Encyclopedia. April 2015, 6Browse.
- ^ "Showa 56”. Noichi Regional Encyclopedia. April 2015, 6Browse.
- ^ "Heisei 9”. Noichi Regional Encyclopedia. April 2015, 6Browse.
- ^ Minutes of the XNUMXnd Nonoichi Town New City Name Review Committee MeetingNonoichi
- ^ (PDF) - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications April 2011, 8
- ^ Achieved 5 people in Nono City November Municipal system enforced - Hokoku newspaper April 2011, 2
- ^ To the birth of Nonoichi City on November 11th - MRO News April 2011, 2
- ^ Up to the above threeNonoichi City, born on November 11th Mayor Awa intends at a press conference - Toyama newspaper February 2011, 2. "The 26th city in the prefecture"Nonoichi City Starts Good Day Ship Departure "Strengthening Development" - Hokoku newspaper According to the first page of the evening edition of November 2011, 11.
- ^ Efforts for the enforcement of Nonoichi Municipal System --Nonoichi Town
- ^ Nonoichi Municipal Apply for Municipal Transition - Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting April 2011, 5
- ^ Preparations for avoiding confusion Steadily November "Nonoichi City" transition confirmed --Hokkoku Toyama Shimbun August 2011, 8
- ^ Former Nonoichi Mayor, Honorary Citizen (1987), died during his tenure.
- ^ Former Tomioku Village Mayor, Honorary Citizen (1987)
- ^ Resigned in the middle of his term.
- ^ "2019.1 (Heisei 2020.3) (degree) (January XNUMX-March XNUMX) Election execution schedule". Ishikawa Prefecture. April 2019, 5Browse.
- ^ a b https://www.city.nonoichi.lg.jp/site/sub-gikai/14366.html --Nonoichi City Council Member List (Nonoichi City Homepage)
- ^ https://www.city.nonoichi.lg.jp/site/sub-gikai/14362.html --Nonoichi City Parliamentary Group List (Nonoichi City Homepage)
- ^ Honmachi Children's Center Closed in October Nonoichi City, due to aging equipment Chunichi Shimbun June 2022, 6 (viewed June 21, 2022)
- ^ "Morii, Yokohama transfer basketball B1 from Nonoichi" (2020th page of Hokkoku Shimbun morning edition dated June 6, 10) Retrieved July 26, 2020
- Black house(1999,directed by:Yoshimitsu Morita)- Kanazawa Institute of TechnologyThe picture was taken with the premises as a location.