Photo A Western confectionery made by adding fresh cream to chocolate and wrapping ganache with a hint of Western liquor in a chewy mochi.
Featured new product information (September 10 issue)
If you write the contents roughly
Blueberry-flavored yogurt is released in advance in Kanto Koshinetsu from the "in PROTEIN" brand, which allows you to easily ingest protein at any time.
In October, various new products were lined up in stores.Note introduced in the October 10th issue of Diamond Chain Store ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Wide Kanto area
Wide Kanto areaWhat is (Kouikikantoken)?Kanto regionArea including 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures and their surrounding areas.Koshinetsu3 prefectures (Yamanashi,Nagano,Niigata) AndShizuoka,FukushimaEtc. are often included.For 1 metropolitan area and 9 prefectures including only KoshinetsuKanto KoshinetsuAlso called.
From the north to the prefectures adjacent to the Kanto 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures (Ibaraki prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture, Saitama prefecture, Chiba prefecture, Tokyo metropolitan area, Kanagawa prefecture)Fukushima,Niigata,Nagano,Yamanashi,ShizuokaThere are 5 prefectures.
Each of these 5 prefectures1956 (Showa31 years)Metropolitan Area Improvement ActYamanashi prefectureCapital AreaIncluded in the1957 (Showa 32), so Fukushima and Niigata prefecturesTohoku areaIncluded in the1966 (Showa 41)Central Region Development and Maintenance ActNagano and Shizuoka prefectures were included in the Chubu region.Accompanying the development plan of each prefecturePublic worksThe Governors' Association was formed in these frameworks as a contact point forNational Governors' AssociationSee also).In addition, it should be notedKanto Governor's AssociationOf the municipalities that make upShizuokaとNaganoIt is,Chubu Governor MeetingIt is also listed in the constituent local governments of.
modern[When?]It is,Tertiary industryThe ratio of Tokyo has increased, and Tokyo (especiallyTokyo 23 Ward) Has become more influential, so Tokyo orKanto region(EspeciallySouth Kanto), A framework called "wide area Kanto area" has come to be seen as an area with deep economic ties.[Source required].
The main areas of jurisdiction covered here are Kanto Koshinetsu Shizuka.Administration・ The following are judicial institutions.
- Tokyo High Court(Jurisdiction over 1 prefectures in the Kanto Koshinetsu region)
- Ministry of Defense : Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceEastern Army
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications : Fire department(For firefighting only)
- National Police Agency : Kanto District Police Department(Excluding Tokyo)
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance : Customs
- Ministry of the Environment : Kanto Regional Environment Office(Excluding Nagano Prefecture)
- Ministry of Agriculture : Kanto Agricultural Administration Bureau(Excluding Niigata Prefecture),
- Ministry of FinanceFinance Bureau : Kanto Finance Bureau(Excluding Shizuoka Prefecture)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare : Kanto Shinetsu Health and Welfare Bureau(Excluding Shizuoka Prefecture)
- Fair Trade Commission(Shizuoka Prefecture is under the jurisdiction of the Chubu Office)
- Forestry Agency
In government agencies other than the Forestry AgencyLocal branch officeThe jurisdiction of is different depending on the administrative agency.In addition, even between the same ministries and agencies, there are cases where the jurisdiction differs depending on the business under their jurisdiction.
- Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Japanese utility frequencyAbout Echigo area, Niigata prefecture (50)Hz) And Niigata PrefectureSado CityAnd belongs to 3 prefectures of HokurikuToyama-Ishikawa-Fukui Different from (60Hz).In addition, Nagano and Shizuoka prefectures have areas of 50Hz and 60Hz.Detail isUtility frequency # 50Hz and 60Hz boundarySee.
- NHKDivides the whole country into 8 blocks, but for Niigata, Nagano and YamanashiTokyo HeadquartersWhile it is under the jurisdiction of "Kanto Koshinetsu", Shizuoka has a framework of "Chubu (Tokai Hokuriku)" and Fukushima has a framework of "Tohoku".
- NHKEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn, the forecast display range of the Kanto area includes only the forecast for Shizuoka and Fukushima prefectures.
- NHK General Television OfTravel program"A small tripThe program name of "Kanto Koshinetsu Small Journey" was originally.After adding Fukushima and Shizuoka prefectures to the coverage area, "Kanto Koshinetsu" was removed from the program name, and now it is a coverage area all over the country.
Status of each prefecture adjacent to the Kanto region
Framework called "Kanto Koshinetsu"
TokyoBlocks of companies based inCentral government agency(Ministry of FinanceFinance Bureau-Fair Trade Commission-Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHealth and Welfare Bureau, etc.)Local branch officeThen,Kanto regionKoshin in 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefecturesYamanashi-Nagano2 prefectures) was addedKanto KoshinOr in KantoNiigata・ Two prefectures of Yamanashi prefecture were added.Kanto KoetsuIn addition, Niigata, Yamanashi, and Nagano prefectures have been added to the Kanto region.Kanto Koshinetsu, Yamanashi prefecture included in the Kanto regionCapital AreaShinetsuAddedKanto ShinetsuThe framework is often seen.
"KoshinetsuThe three prefectures called "Prefectural border,Transportation networkAreas connected by (Niigata Prefecture)Joetsu areaAnd NaganoHokushin area-Toshin areaYamanashi prefectureKuninakaAnd Nagano prefectureChushin area-Nanshin areaAlthough there are a certain number of mutual human and economic exchanges, especiallyMeiji RestorationAfter that, each prefecture is separateTokyoIt developed in the form of being directly connected to.As seen in the inter-prefecture flow survey, the number one outflow to the outside of the prefecture is Tokyo in all three prefectures.KoshinetsuIt can be said that the central city of Tokyo is Tokyo.Therefore, the blockiness as "Koshinetsu region" is thin, and it can be said that the expression "Kanto Koshinetsu" collectively expresses the connection between "Kanto and Yamanashi prefecture", "Kanto and Nagano prefecture", and "Kanto and Niigata prefecture". ..
The old thing is important in Nagano prefectureShinano countryThere are two regional characteristics,RiverWater system-terrainFor the above reasonsShiojiri pass-Zenchi Tori Pass-Torii Pass-Wada Pass-Daimon Pass-Barley grass bowlIt is largely divided into north and south with the boundary, and all on the south sideThe Pacific OceanThere is an estuary inTenryu River-Kiso River-Fuji RiverWhile belonging to the basin ofSea of JapanThere is an estuary inShinano River-Himekawa-SekigawaIt belongs to the basin of.Therefore, the phrase "Nagano Prefecture" raises a problem in a sense.[Source required]
NaganoNanshin areaOut ofShimoina districtIs better than TokyoNagoyaIncludingChukyo areaBecause of strong human exchanges and economic and cultural ties withOften not included in the wide-area Kanto area.[Source required]
Also in Nagano prefectureChushin areaOf these, the Kiso areaAncient timesInMino countryBelongs to,Edo PeriodToOwari DomainThat it was a territory of Kiso RiverNobi PlainからIse bayBecause it flows towardIt may even be treated as part of the Chukyo area.[Source required]
Niigata PrefectureRitual system OfGoki ShichidoInFormer Echigo Provinceas well as the Former Sado Province Hokuriku RoadBelonged to. But,Ritual systemIn the classification by distance, other countries on the Hokuriku ExpresswayChugokuandNear countryWhile being positioned inEchigo country-SadoBoth countriesDistant countryWas supposed to be.
Niigata Prefecture is also in the current geographical divisionHokuriku regionMay be considered.Niigata PrefectureJoetsu areaとToyama OfKure East AreaThere is also a certain number of mutual human and economic exchanges between them.
But,Wisdom toothWith the boundary of wordsaccent(West isTarui type, EastTokyo style),culture(MochiThe shape of) has also changed.Also in modern timesPrewar DoshuseiThen.Hokuriku 3 prefecturesIs "Nagoya", while Niigata is "Tokyo".Hokuriku 3 prefecturesHowever, there have been cases where the framework is not the same.
It is also located north of the Agano River in Niigata Prefecture.Agakita areaHas a straight line distance of 250 from central TokyokmExceeds (for example, central Tokyo- (I.e.The straight line distance between them is 283.75km), Etc., which is the longest among the 1 prefectures in Kanto Koshinetsu, and may not be posted on road maps that cover the Kanto region and its surroundings...Language north of Agano Riverdialect)Kitaou dialectBecause it is a region ofTohoku regionMay be treated as part of.
YamanashiThe important point inKai countryDue to dialectology, river water system, and topographical reasons, there are two regional characteristics.Yanagisawa Pass-Oiso-Sasago Pass-Misaka Pass・ ・On the west sideKuninaka, The east sideGunuchiho areaとCultureIs largely dividedKofu CityThe Kuninaka region centered onKoshin regionBelongs toGunuchiho areaHas the feeling that it belongs to the Kanto region.Therefore, the phrase "Yamanashi Prefecture" causes a problem in a sense.[Source required]
Especially in the county areaSouth KantoHuman and cultural and economic exchanges with are extremely rich, and also in terms of water system.Sagami RiverIn addition to being water-based, it is also linguisticallyWest Kanto dialectBecause it belongs toTokyoThe connection withKuninakaBecause it is extremely expensive compared to the above, it may be treated as the only part of the South Kanto region among the four prefectures in the Koshinetsu region.For example, "JTB Private Railway Timetable East Japan Version』No. 4 (JTB publishing, Published June 2008.On the cover "Niigata-Nagano-ShizuokaEasternPrivate railwayAccording to "Full of latest information from each company"), it traverses the area in the county from north to south.Fujikyu LineIs listed in the "Index Map near Tokyo".
ShizuokaIs usuallyTokai regionorChubu regionTreated as,1948 ToKanto region-Yamanashi-Nagano・ Depending on Shizuoka PrefectureKanto Governor's AssociationIs installed,Kanto KoshinThe framework of (Kanto Koshinsei) was seen.
In addition,Mount FujiStraddles Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefectures, and also in Yamanashi prefectureWorthKuninakaAnd ShizuokaSuruga area Fuji RiverSince it belongs to the basin, the name when including Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefectures isYamashizu regionBecomes
In addition, Nagano PrefectureNanshin areaAnd ShizuokaTotomi area Tenryu RiverBelonging to the basin, Fujikawa and Nagano prefectures in the Kuninaka region of Yamanashi prefectureNanshin areaThe Tenryu River flows toward Shizuoka Prefecture, and the Fuji RiverSuruga BayIn addition, the Tenryu RiverEnshu NadaFlow to each.In terms of dialectology, Shizuoka prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture Kuninaka area and Nagano prefectureNagano/Yamanashi/Shizuoka dialectBelonging to (Nayashi dialect), Yamanashi prefecture has a certain connection with both Shizuoka prefecture and Nagano prefecture.The name when including the three prefectures of Yamanashi, Nagano, and Shizuoka isKoshin regionBecomes
According to the inter-prefectural flow survey, the areas that have the most interaction with Shizuoka Prefecture areAichiBut adjacentKanagawa,TokyoThe total number of exchanges with Aichi Prefecture is greater than the real number with Aichi Prefecture.South KantoThe total number of real numbers in 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures is more than double the real number in Aichi prefecture.[Source required]In addition, the area where there is actual interaction with Aichi Prefecture is in the western part of Shizuoka Prefecture.OigawaWest ofOmi ProvinceIn the eastern part of Shizuoka prefecture, the connection with Aichi prefecture is low.other than this,Census[When?]According toIn Shizuoka prefecture as a wholeNagoyaFrom the number of people commuting to work or school, in the eastern part of Shizuoka prefectureTokyoThere are more people who commute to work or school.[Source required]
From these points, Shizuoka Prefecture may be considered to be included in the wide-area Kanto area.However, the important point is the two regional characteristics of Shizuoka Prefecture.
oldRitsuryokuFrom the time ofOigawaIn the westOmi Province, East of Oi RiverSuruga country-IzukuniAnd the cultural area is divided,Totomi area(Makinohara-Haibara-gun(OldKanaya Town・OldHatsukura Village・OldOmaezaki Town・OldShimokawane VillageIncluding the former Suruga ProvinceShita-gunOldTokuyama VillageAnd oldHigashikawane VillageExcludes) Excludes)In the western part of Shizuoka prefectureChukyo area・ Nagoya-oriented.
For this reason, the Totomi area is located in Nagano prefecture.Shimoina districtas well as the Kiso districtSimilarly, it is often not included in the category of wide-area Kanto area.In particularLake HamanaLocated further westKosai CityIt is,The early modern periodInArai (Imagiri) SekiWas placedBecause of the relationshipToyohashiAichi prefecture includingMikawa area(EspeciallyHigashimikawa) Has a very deep cultural, economic, and human exchange, and has an extremely high connection with Nagoya, so it is often treated as part of the Chukyo area.
On the other hand, the Suruga area in the central eastern part of Shizuoka prefecture (Totomi areaOut ofMakinohara-Haibara-gun(Former Kanaya Town, Former Hatsukura Village, FormerOmaezaki Town・OldShimokawane VillageIncluding, the former Suruga Province, the former Shida DistrictTokuyama VillageAnd oldHigashikawane Villageexcept for. )including. )as well asIzu area(Meiji EraFor a while, now Kanagawa PrefectureSagami areaOut ofSakaigawaWest andIzu Islandsと と も にAshigara(Sometimes it was composed of) is in Minami KantoTokyoOriented.
Shizuoka AirportBefore the opening of the portShizuoka prefecture1990 eraI went in the first half空港According to a statistical survey on usage, 70% of Shizuoka residentsHaneda airport-Narita AirportUsePrefectural Nagoya AirportOnly 30% of Shizuoka residents use.[Source required]In 2005AichiTokonameToChubu International AirportDespite the opening of the port, most of the Shizuoka residents who use Chubu Airport浜 松,KakegawaIt is a resident west of the Oi River centered on.
In the economic category,Now[When?]Then,Kanto regionIn 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefecturesKoshinetsuThere is a growing tendency to regard 3 prefectures in 1 city, including 10 prefectures and Shizuoka prefecture, as one area.[Source required]
When a manufacturer releases a new product or an area-limited product, there are cases where it will be released in advance or limited to 1 prefectures in the Kanto Koshinetsu region.is increasing.[Source required]As an example of a companySuntoryIn some cases, "1 metropolitan area and 10 prefectures" will be sold in advance in the Kanto Koshinetsu Shizu region, but the "Shizuoka branch" that controls Shizuoka prefecture is under the jurisdiction of the Nagoya branch of the Tokai / Hokuriku sales headquarters. ..
Shizuoka Prefecture is the only prefecture in the wide-area Kanto area.JRThe jurisdiction ofJR Tokai[Annotation 1](JR EastIn the jurisdictionIto Line(Excluding railway lines), telephone companies (excluding railway lines)Telecommunications carrier) Is under the jurisdictionNTT West.
NTTabout,Denden Public Corporation OfPrivatizationAt the time of considering the east-west division due toIt is said to balance the number of users and the scale of assets, etc., before 1999.Chukyo 3 prefecturesIt is speculated that there was resistance to further dividing only Shizuoka while it was considered to be the same area as NTT Tokai.[Source required]However, general users complained that the transfer to NTT West was "not only not in line with regional characteristics but also ignoring the opinions of residents", especially.Numazu CityThis tendency is quite strong in the eastern part of Shizuoka prefecture.[Source required]
Fukushima TheTohoku regionHowever, because it is adjacent to the Kanto region, there is not a little economic and human exchange.In particularHamadori,Nakadori OfBanetsu ExpresswayIn the south,New industrial cityAfter the designation ofKeihin Industrial AreaMany factories of the company have entered the market.Therefore, it is said that the Kanto region is particularly strong in the Tohoku region.[Source required]Above all, on HamadoriIwakiSouth ofJoban Line OfDouble trackChangeJoban ExpresswayOpened earlier than other areas in Fukushima prefectureIbarakiDeeply interact with.
In terms of transportationTohoku Shinkansen"EggplantIs part ofKoriyama StationYou can drive untilJoban Line"Super HitachiIs in the direction of TokyoIwaki StationIs the first and last train, and even moreTobu NikkoRapid trainNoiwa Railway Aizu Kinugawa LineThroughAizujima StationThere is an example of driving directly to JRTokyo StationTo Iwaki / MinamisomaExpress Bus(JR Bus Kanto,Tobu Bus Central,New Joban TransportationIt is a foothold for not only tourists but also business travelers, such as about 1 round trips a day.
However, for Fukushima Prefecture as a whole,MiyagiIn most cases, it is classified into the Tohoku region, including the Kanto region, and there are almost no cases where it is considered to be included in the same area as the Kanto region.The location of the prefectural officeFukushimaIs the center of the Tohoku regionSendai cityOne of the reasons is that it has an extremely strong connection with.
Population of 11 prefectures in the wide Kanto area
- Ibaraki prefecture 2,968,865 people
- Tochigi prefecture 2,007,014 people
- Gunma prefecture 2,008,170 people
- Saitama Prefecture 7,194,957 people
- Chiba Prefecture 6,217,119 people
- Tokyo 13,389,584 people
- Kanagawa Prefecture 9,118,775 people
- Niigata Prefecture 2,374,922 people
- Yamanashi 862,772 people
- Nagano Prefecture 2,152,736 people
- Shizuoka Prefecture 3,765,044 people
Major metropolitan areas
- Main cities and 1 prefecturesMetropolitan area(Population of 20 or more in the area)
- 2015 CensusBased onUrban employment area(10% commuting area)
- Urban area name and population are as of 2015
|Ranking||Urban employment area||population|
|1||Tokyo metropolitan area||3530Ten thousand3778|
|12||Maebashi metropolitan area||126Ten thousand3034|
|13||Hamamatsu metropolitan area||112Ten thousand9296|
|15||Utsunomiya metropolitan area||110Ten thousand3745|
|17||Niigata metropolitan area||106Ten thousand0013|
|18||Shizuoka metropolitan area||98Ten thousand8056|
|19||Tsukuba metropolitan area||84Ten thousand3402|
|29||Mito metropolitan area||68Ten thousand7734|
|35||Ota metropolitan area||61Ten thousand3825|
|36||Nagano metropolitan area||58Ten thousand9549|
|37||Kofu metropolitan area||58Ten thousand5986|
|39||Koriyama metropolitan area||54Ten thousand4662|
|44||Numazu metropolitan area||49Ten thousand7258|
|48||Matsumoto metropolitan area||44Ten thousand7802|
|Ranking||Urban employment area||population|
|53||Fuji metropolitan area||38Ten thousand7236|
|54||Nagaoka metropolitan area||35Ten thousand6767|
|55||Iwaki metropolitan area||35Ten thousand0237|
|56||Hitachi metropolitan area||34Ten thousand9111|
|58||Narita metropolitan area||32Ten thousand8796|
|67||Kamisu metropolitan area||27Ten thousand0079|
|72||Nasushiobara metropolitan area||25Ten thousand0876|
|78||Joetsu metropolitan area||23Ten thousand0186|
|81||Aizuwakamatsu metropolitan area||22Ten thousand3807|
|84||Oyama metropolitan area||21Ten thousand8354|
|85||Sanjo metropolitan area||21Ten thousand5037|
|86||Furukawa metropolitan area||21Ten thousand2776|
|87||Ueda metropolitan area||21Ten thousand2314|
- "■": Metropolitan area centered on cities other than the Kanto 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures
Dialects of 1 prefectures in the Kanto Koshinetsu region and the language of the Ogasawara Islands
West Kanto dialect
West Kanto dialectIt is,Edo TokyoIs the basis of,South Kanto(Tokyo Ward(OldTokyo city)・Santama area-Kanagawa-Saitama-Chiba),Gunma,TochigiAshikagaas well as the YamanashiGunuchiho areaBut,West Kanto dialectBelongs to the area.
The accent is based on the middle-wheel type Tokyo style.
Tokai Higashiyama dialect
Koshinetsu Shizu regionas well as the Izu IslandsMost ofTokai Higashiyama dialectOut ofNagano/Yamanashi/Shizuoka dialect(Nayashi dialect),Northern Izu Islands dialectas well as the Echigo wordIt belongs to each dialect area of.
- Nagano/Yamanashi/Shizuoka dialect(Nayashi dialect):YamanashiKuninaka - Nagano - Shizuoka
- Northern Izu Islands dialect : (I.e.- Toshima - Niijima - Kozushima - Miyakejima - Mikurajima
- Echigo word : Niigata(Sado Island,Agano RiverNorth ofAgakita areaas well as the Higashikanbara-gunAga Townexcept for)
Accents are often middle-wheel type Tokyo style, outer ring type Tokyo style,West Kanto dialectThere are many common vocabularies.
Tohoku / Eastern Kanto dialect
- East Kanto dialect: Ibaraki Prefecture-Tochigi Prefecture (excluding Ashikaga City)
- Kitaou dialect: Niigata Prefecture Agakita area (north of Agano River)
- Minami Ou dialect: Aga Town, Higashikanbara District, Niigata Prefecture
Izu IslandsOut ofHachijojima,Hachijo Kojima,Aogashimaas well as the TorishimaBut,Hachijo dialectBelongs to the area.UNESCOHachijo dialect is according to what was announced on February 2009, 2 regarding the language disappearance crisis.JapaneseSeparately, it is set as "Hachijo", and "Hachijo" is at the stage of being exposed to the "danger" of language disappearance.
Hokuriku dialect, Sado dialect
Bonin(Ogasawara Creole JapaneseAlso known as) was the first in history in 1830.Bonin Islands(EnglishThen.Bonin islands) Settled inWestern indigenous peopleAfter modern times, he began to move in earnest.Japanese peopleTo facilitate communication withMixed languageAndBonin IslandsStarting withOgasawara IslandsBut,BoninBelongs to the area.
|In this itemColorIs dealing with Depending on the viewing environment, the colors may not be displayed properly.|
- The background of prefectures bordering the Kanto region is yellow, and gray except for the wide-area Kanto area (including Fukushima prefecture) mentioned in this section.
Prefectural gross product
2007 Every timePrefectural economic calculationAccording to the report, the total gross domestic product of the 1 prefectures in each of the 10 prefectures that make up the wide-area Kanto area is 229 billion yen.About 6555% of Japan GDP It is about the same size as France's GDP, which is the world's fifth largest economy.
Daytime / nighttime population
- The background is gray except for the prefectures that make up the Kanto region and the prefectures that border the Kanto region.
- Kanto area
|Prefecture||Daytime population||Nighttime population||Day / night difference|
|Miyagi||236.6 million people||236.4 million people||0.2 million people|
|Fukushima||212.2 million people||212.6 million people||-0.4 thousand people|
|Niigata||247.4 million people||247.3 million people||0.1 million people|
|Nagano||221.5 million people||221.4 million people||0.1 million people|
|Yamanashi||88.1 million people||88.8 million people||-0.7 thousand people|
|Shizuoka||376.3 million people||376.7 million people||-0.4 thousand people|
|Aichi||713.1 million people||701.6 million people||11.5 million people|
|Prefecture||Daytime population||Nighttime population||Day / night difference|
|Gunma||201.8 million people||202.0 million people||-0.2 thousand people|
|Tochigi||199.3 million people||200.4 million people||-1.1 thousand people|
|Ibaraki||289.2 million people||298.5 million people||-9.3 thousand people|
|Chiba||518.2 million people||591.5 million people||-73.3 thousand people|
|Saitama||598.5 million people||692.5 million people||-94.0 thousand people|
|Tokyo||1466.7 million people||1201.7 million people||265.0 million people|
|Kanagawa||763.4 million people||847.5 million people||-84.1 thousand people|
Flow between prefectures
- Prefectural flow chart by transportation (annual)(All transportation)
- Only the flow to the destination is 100 million people / year or more (2000 ）
- Departure point: Fukushima Prefecture
- Departs From: Gunma Prefecture
- Origin: Tochigi
- Departs From: Ibaraki Prefecture
- Departure point: Tokyo
- Excludes 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures in the southern Kanto region from destinations.
- Departure point: Niigata Prefecture
- Departure place: Nagano Prefecture
- Departure place: Yamanashi Prefecture
- Departure place: Shizuoka Prefecture
- ^ However, even if it is JR Central, it is operated by JR East from the Kanto region.Numazu Station,Shuzenji Station,Ito StationUntil (until 2004)Shizuoka Station,Shimada StationIf you go back furtherNational railwayBefore 1986 of the eraHamamatsu StationFor up toDirect train At present[When?]Dozens of trains are in operation.
- ^ Jurisdiction of the Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry
- ^ Supervised by Takeo Tanioka and Keiichiro YamaguchiSanseidoAccording to the "Shinetsu" section of "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 3rd Edition" (Sanseido, published in December 1989) edited by the editorial office, "From Nagano prefecture to Niigata prefecture"Agano RiverLocal names west of it. ".
- ^ Regarding the pass, "Airia Map Grand Prix 21 10/1 Nagano / Yamanashi Prefecture Road Map Latest Version" (Shobunsha, May 1995, 5th edition).
- ^ Takayanagi Mitsutoshi-Takeuchi RizoEdition "Kadokawa Japanese History Dictionary Second Edition" (Kadokawa Shoten, 1974), "Kiso Forest" and "Ancient Japan Map".
- ^ Mitsutoshi Takayanagi and Rizou Takeuchi, "Kakugawa Japanese History Dictionary, Second Edition" (Kadokawa Shoten, 1974), according to the "Hokuriku Expressway" section, "NorthernSea of JapanFacingWakasa-Echizen-Etchu-Echigo-Kaga-Noto-SadoIt consists of 7 countries. ".
- ^ "Kojien"of"Near countryAccording to the itemRitual systemでWakasa country TheNear countryIt is positioned as.
- ^ Distant country Webliodictionary(Daijirin: Provided by Sanseido)
- ^ Takeo Tanioka-Keiichi YamaguchiSupervised by Sanseido editorial office "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 3rd Edition" (Sanseido, published in 1989)Hokuriku regionAccording to the item "Chubu regionA geographical area that is long from east to west and divided into three from north to south.Sea of JapanCoastal area. ".
- ^ Tadao UmesaoSupervised by 3 others "Heibonsha version of Japan Atlas JAPAN ATLAS" (平凡 社Calculated based on the map of "Kanto / Chubu / Kinki / Chugoku / Shikoku" (first edition published in February 1991).
- ^ "Maple (4) Kanto Road Map 1: 100000" (Shobunsha, January 1999, 1nd edition)
- ^ Regarding tunnels and passes, refer to "Grand Prix 21 10/1 Nagano / Yamanashi Prefecture Road Map" (Shobunsha Publications, May 1995, 5th edition).
- ^ Takeo Tanioka, Keiichiro Yamaguchi, edited by Sanseido editorial office, "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 3rd Edition" (Sanseido, published in 1989)Shimada,Omaezaki Town,Kanaya Town,Kawane Town,Nakagawane Townas well as the Honkawane TownDepends on each item.
- ^ "Modern Japan Branch Map" (Humanities Society, 1992 revised new edition) "Shizuoka Prefecture (Municipal Transition Map)".
- ^ Mitsutoshi Takayanagi and Rizou Takeuchi, "Kadokawa Japanese History Dictionary Second Edition" (Kadokawa Shoten, published in 1974)Arai SekiIt depends on the item.
- ^ Based on "Fuhanken Sanchisei Table" edited by Mitsutoshi Takayanagi and Rizou Takeuchi, "Kadokawa Japanese History Dictionary Second Edition" (Kadokawa Shoten, published in 1974).
- ^ The population of each of the 11 prefectures and the total population of the 11 prefectures are22 Census Population Bulletin Resultsbased on.
- ^ Tokyo University of Foreign Studies"World Language Guidebook 2 Asia / Africa Region" edited by Language Institute (Sanseido, published in March 1998)Japanese"(Emiko HayatsuThe map published on page 1 of "204 Population / Distribution Area" (written). (Based on "Japanese Dialectology" (1953) (Linguistics Dictionary Vol. 2, pp.1758, Sanseido).
- ^ Refer to "2 systems / history" in "Japanese" (written by Emiko Hayatsu) of "Language Guidebook 1998 Asia / Africa Region" (Sanshodou, published in March 3) edited by Tokyo University of Foreign Studies Language Institute. Based on things.
- ^ Toshio TsuchiAccording to the proposal (1949).
- ^ "History of language contact in Ogasawara[Broken link]("Japanese Language Research Center Report" No. 6, 1998).