Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry / October commercial dynamics statistics, retail industry increased 10% to 0.9 billion yen
If you write the contents roughly
Food and beverage products, which are the main products of supermarkets, increased by 2.2%.
According to the October 2021 Commercial Dynamics Statistics Bulletin released by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the commercial sales amount was 10 billion yen (previous year ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Core products,Main product (British: core product) is a major promotion, service, or product of a company that consumers can purchase...Core products are available from manufacturers or distributors.Final productMay be integrated into.
Product 3-layer model
The concept of core products is described in the 1967 book "Marketing management: analytics, planning, and control"ofPhilip KotlerOriginated in..Core productsIt is,Product 3-layer model OfThe first level of concept.
Kotler proposed that products can be divided into three levels: core products (product cores), entities (product forms), and ancillary functions...A core product is defined as the benefit that the product brings to the customer.Product form refers to tangible objects such as physical quality and design..Ancillary features consist of measures that enable consumers to use the product...Combining three levels of products in R & D enables companies to better understand their customers, improve their market position and create more successful products..
New product development
New product developmentThe process is often referred to as the stage gate innovation process.This process was developed from Dr. Robert G. Cooper's comprehensive research into why a product succeeds or fails...The process initially focuses on generating ideas that define core products...If the core product is innovative and meets market demand, the product is more likely to succeed.
Product marketingIs the process of promoting and selling a product to a target customer.It also defines the scope of the product line, identifies potential markets for the product, and determines optimal pricing...Product marketers also act as a bridge between sales, marketing and product development departments, improving messages and product features by producing reports of market reactions to product launches and updates.[Source required].
Meet customer expectations
Companies usually before manufacturing a new productResearch and DevelopmentPerform (R & D).To meet the needs of customers, core products are an important factor in attracting people who buy the company's products.University of Southern CaliforniaIn an international marketing survey conducted by, customers and professionals emphasize service characteristics such as heterogeneity (differences in standards between providers, often between different factories of the same company), inseparability from consumption, etc. ..This shows how important it is for a company to have a core product to meet customer expectations.And this can be obtained by investing R & D expenses.
In a highly competitive market, product-based success requires customers to gain significant value from their core products...Core products directly affect the level of interest of customers..According to Kotler, competition between companies focuses primarily on ancillary functions and core product features.It concerns the consumer's perception of buying a product, not its value.He states: "Competition outcomes are not determined by the company's products, but by adding to the product what consumers value, such as packaging, services, advertising, advice, delivery arrangements, and loan arrangements... To win the competition, product companies are focusing on consumer-added factors such as packaging, advertising, services, and payment terms, and incorporating surprising factors is key..
The core product isMicrosoftIf you sayBASIC, For AppleApple IIcomputer, GoogleForGoogle searchIt is usually the first product developed independently from the establishment of the company, such as a platform.Therefore, while working on the manufacture and development of other products to make the next generation competitive, core products are focused on generating profits.Core products are usually the most profitable.
Here are some examples of core products from well-known IT companies:
The above core products are produced as the substance of the product.Examples of core products and product entities used together are:
- Google - Android
- Apple - Mac OS XとMacBook,iOSとiPhone,iPad,iPod Touch
- Acer --Aspire and TravelMate
- ASUS --VivoBook, Transformer, ZenBook
- Dell - InspironLatitude,XPS
- HP --EliteBook, ENVY, Pavilion, ProBook, ZBook
- Lenovo --IdeaCentre,IdeaPad,ThinkCentre,ThinkPad
Airlines provide both in-flight and ground services.These services are the substance of the product.However, the airline's most important service is to transport people and their luggage to their destination, which is a core product..
As an example of a low-cost carrier Easy jet,Ryan airThere is.Their core product is cheap air travel, but the substance of the product is the airline journey itself.However, because low-cost carriers are cheaper, you will be charged an additional fee for meals served during the flight, which is ancillary features..
FragranceThe substance of the product of the bottle is the bottle itself, the chemical composition and color of the perfume.However, customers are not attracted to the substance (excluding bottles) or materials of these products, so sellers focus on the core fragrance products to appeal and promote them..
- ^ a b Kaplan Financial. “Strategy into action". kfknowledgebank.kaplan.co.uk.As of August 2013, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Augmented Product / Three Product Levels Concept". www.learnmarketing.net. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Three Levels of a Product" (English). www.marketingteacher.com. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ “Three levels of a product --Product levels explained” (English). Marketing91 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2014, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/10/29Browse. Retrieved on 69 October 2014
- ^ "8 Step Process Perfects New Product Development – Innovation Excellence" (English). www.innovationexcellence.com. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "New Product Development". www.learnmarketing.net. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^  [Broken link]
- ^ "What is product marketing? Definition and meaning" (English). BusinessDictionary.com. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Product Issues in International Marketing". www.consumerpsychologist.com. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/10/25Browse.
- ^ “Examples of Marketing Strategies Used to Sell a Product” (English) 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ “Five Product Levels by Philip Kotler including examples | ToolsHero” (English). ToolsHero(July 2013, 10) 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ (1967). Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning and Control. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Retrieved on 29 October 2014
- ^ Prutha Bhatt (2013-03-18). Core product.
- ^ "Answer – Three Levels of a Product" (English). www.marketingteacher.com. 2018/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2014, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/10/26Browse.