Japan Championship Rice Bowl changes match format New history as a deciding match for the X-League championship
If you write the contents roughly
Participation in the 75th Rice Bowl by Prudential Life will be contested on December 12th at the semi-final held at Yanmar Stadium Nagai and Yokohama Stadium in Osaka City.
The 75th Rice Bowl by Prudential Life Boasts a history of 75 years and is the pinnacle of American football in Japan ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nagai Athletics Stadium
Nagai Athletics Stadium(Nagairikujokyogijo) isOsakaOsakaHigashi Sumiyoshi Ward OfNagai ParkInAthletic field.Football fieldAlso used as.The facilities are owned by the city of Osaka, and each facility in the parkDesignated administratorAs an exciting park create (Yanmar HoldingsA wholly owned subsidiary) is the representative company, Seirei Kosan, Yanmar Holdings, Osaka Sports Midori Foundation,Times 24, The "Wakuwaku Park Project Team", which consists of a total of 6 organizations from the Osaka Youth Hostel Association, manages the operation..Japan Professional Soccer League(J League)Cerezo OsakaIs used as a home stadium.
Yahataya Park(Minato-ku) Was insideOsaka City GroundRelocation and new construction In the form of 1964Osaka Central Bicycle RacetrackOpened near the site of.. In the same yearTokyo Olympics Soccer5th to 8th place ranking match, the first round of the so-called "Osaka Tournament"JapanversusRepresentative from YugoslaviaAnd the same final match against YugoslaviaルーマニアWas made Starting withNational High School Soccer ChampionshipUsed as the main venue ofUtsubo Football StadiumBoth were also used as the main soccer stadium in Osaka.
1992 9 years after September52th National Sports FestivalComplete renovation work for (Namihaya National Athletic Meet) started (during this time, athletics, etc. were completed the following yearNagai Second Athletic FieldEtc.).1996 Renovation work was completed in May.As planned, the next year's Namiya was used as the main venue for the national polity.afterwards2002 FIFA World Cup,2007 World Athletics ChampionshipsInternational big events such as are held.
It has a 400m x 9 lane track and a 107m x 71m grass field.Japan Athletics FederationType 1 official recognitionInternational Athletics Federation (IAAF) Class 1 certified athletics stadium and ballpark It was designed with the following design concept, which is based on the image of "Osaka, an international city open to the world"..
- Flying to the future ――A large arc-shaped roof inspired by the wings of a bird flying toward the 21st century
- Memorial symbol --Contrast the colonnade of the stand that draws a strong straight line with the gentle curve of the roof
- Dramatic space --A dynamic watching space covered with a film material that transmits light and a three-dimensional truss
The stand is a one-layer type all around, and the main stand side and back stand side are covered with an arched roof integrated with lighting equipment. Two large-scale visions (the south side was installed in 2 after the renovation. The north side was originally an electric sign after the renovation, but it was finally renovated after the J1996 / Fukuoka match in October 2015. (Passed on to a large-scale vision).
Main events and competitions held
- Osaka International Women's Marathon(Departure and arrival at the 1982nd Athletics Stadium from 1994 to 1996 and 2)
- 1995 isGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeCanceled due to.
- Michitaka Kinami Memorial Athletics Tournament(2014 年 か ら)
- National High School Ekiden Race Tournament(1964/1965)
- All Japan University Women's Ekiden vs. School Championship(1984-2004, 1993-1995 from Nagai No. 2)
- Japan Athletics Championships(1996・2007・2012 -2017 -2021 ・ (Planned), 1996 will be held as a renewal Kokeraotoshi tournament)
- IAAF Grand Prix Osaka Tournament(1997-2010, 1996 is Nagai No. 2, 2002 is2002 FIFA World CupWith the holdingExpo Memorial StadiumHeld in)
- Golden grand prix land(2018/19)
- 52th National Sports Festival(Namihaya National Athletic Meet) Autumn Tournament (1997)
- Fureai Pick Osaka (National disabled sports meet) (1997)
- 06 Overall THE Kinki(In 2006, a general opening ceremony was originally planned to be held, but due to renovation work for the world track and field.Namihaya DomeIt was changed to. )
- 11th World Athletics Championships(2007)
- All Japan Junior High School Athletics Championships(2019)
- National High School General Athletics Athletics Competition(2006)
- All Japan Business Team Against Athletics Championship(2016-2019)
サ ッ カ ー
- National High School Soccer Championship(FY1964-FY1975)
- Japan Professional Soccer League(J League) Official match,Cerezo OsakaHome game (since August 1996. For details#Use by Cerezo Osaka(See)
- Kansai Soccer LeagueOfficial game
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship(1996 -)
- Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake Recovery Support Charity Match Ganbaro Nippon!(2011)
- The Japan national team and the J-League selection team (J-League TEAM AS ONE) played against each other.In holding this game, the usage fee was free with the cooperation of Osaka City, which owns the stadium.
- Japan Football League(JFL) Official match,FC OsakaHome game (2015-)
- 2002 FIFA World Cup ――Three games are held.
- The sign "FIFA WORLD CUP / OSAKA" remains behind the main stand.
- Suruga Bank Championship 2008 OSAKA
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Asia Round 3 Qualifying --Japan National Team ×Tajikistan National Team(2011)
- AFC Champions League(2011 -2014 ）
- FIFA Club World Cup 2015 --A total of 2 games, 1 quarterfinals, 5 semifinal, and 4th place playoff.
- Rio de Janeiro Olympic Women's Soccer-Asian Final Qualifying(January-December 2016)
Used by Cerezo Osaka
J-League Cerezo Osaka (C Osaka) has this stadium as its home stadium.
However, from the 1994-1996, 2002, and 2007 seasons, Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium (currently Yanmar F) and from the 2010 seasonNagai StadiumIt is used together with. After 2011, it will basically be held at Nagai Sports Ground (at that time, Kincho Stadium / Kincho Star) (however, in the 2014 season, Yanmar Stadium will be mainly used), and after 1 after returning to J2017, it will be Yanmar S. Almost half of the two places of Kinchosta were held.
On June 2019, 2020, a large-scale renovation of the Nagai Stadium was carried out from 2021 to 6, and the stadium was put into service.Emperor's Cup JFA 101th All Japan Soccer Championship2nd roundGainale TottoriAfter the war, the home game of C-Osaka will be completely transferred to the Nagai Stadium (Yodoko Sakura Stadium)...All home games sponsored by Cerezo in 2019 and 2020 during the renovation work use Yanmar S.
C The number of home games held in Osaka isCerezo Osaka performance list by year # Number of visitors by yearchecking ...
Still moreJ League club license system(FY2014), The toilet regulation "Every 1000 people have 5 Western urinals and 8 or more men's urinals"[Note 1] This is required as B grade, but it is insufficient, and sanctions and guidance (submission of improvement proposals in documents) are received from the J League at the same time as obtaining the J1 license.
Other ball games
- Japan Rugby Top LeagueOfficial match.
- NTT DoCoMo Red Hurricanes Osaka(JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE) Sponsored match
- International rugby match
- American Football-Koshien bowl(2007-2008)[Note 2]
Facility naming rights
Osaka City has Nagai Park, Yahataya Park, including Nagai Athletics Stadium, for the purpose of securing new financial resources, promoting sports, improving citizen services, and revitalizing the local economy.Tsubasa Park5 facilities[Note 3] Recruitment of naming rights partners (facility naming rights holders) from November 2013 to January of the following year..Of these, two facilities in Nagai Park are engaged in the manufacture and sale of diesel engines and industrial machinery, and are also the parent company of Cerezo Osaka.YanmarProposes a naming rights fee of 2 million yen (excluding tax) for a total of 1 facilities and obtains preferential negotiation rights..As a result of subsequent negotiations with the city of Osaka, a five-year contract was signed from March 2014, 3, regarding the Nagai Athletics Stadium.Yanmar Stadium NagaiFor Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium,Yanmar Field NagaiIt was decided to give each facility nickname..The naming right itself is March 2014, 3J1Opening season ・Sanfrecce HiroshimaIt was used from the war, but the shavings as "Yanmar Stadium Nagai" are in Section 4 on April 12, the same year.Gamba OsakaBattle (Osaka Derby) Was.
After adopting the naming rights, the above names will be used, but FIFA (International Football Federation) Sponsored soccer international match, IAAF (International Athletics Federation) Some competitions, such as the sponsored athletics international competition, use the name "Nagai Athletics Ground" instead of the naming rights name according to the regulations of the organizing organization.In this case, since the entire Nagai Park will be a restricted area by the host organization, it will be returned to the official name not only at Nagai Athletics Stadium but also at Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium.
Use at concerts, etc.
■redIndicates that the schedule is scheduled to be held.
- March 1982, 3 The 22st Kansai Youth Peace Culture Festival sponsored by Soka Gakkai
- April 2007th and 9th, 29:Mr. Children,Mr.Children "HOME" TOUR 2007 -in the field-(Holding the first concert)
- 2009 7 Month 26 Day:FNS 26-hour TV (2009),Can i cry』National bullet event in Osaka
- 2009 -:a-nation
- December 2010, 7, December 31, 8:EXILE,EXILE LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY"
- April 2010th and 9th, 25:Kobukuro, "KOBUKURO STADIUM LIVE 2010"
February 2011, 9, 3: DREAMS COME TRUE, "The strongest mobile amusement park in history DREAMS COME TRUE WONDERLAND 2011 West Japan"[Note 4]
- September 2011th and 9th, 18: Mr.Children, "Mr.Children STADIUM TOUR 2011 SENSE -in the field-"
- 2011 3 Month 19 Day:Naoto Intiraimi,BraveMusic video shooting
- April 2012th and 7th, 28:GLAY, "GLAY STUDIUM LIVE 2012 THE SUITE ROOM in OSAKA"
- April 2012th and 9th, 29:Kanjani Eight, "KANJANI∞ LIVE TOUR !! 8EST ~ What are your thoughts?Our feelings are infinite !! ~ ”
2014/5/24: Paul McCartney, "Out There! Japan tour 2014"[Note 5]
- August 2014rd and 8th, 23: Kanjani Eight, "Tensai"
- September 2015th and 7th, 25: Mr.Children, "Mr.Children Stadium Tour 2015 unfinished"
- April 2015th and 8th, 1:Fukuyama Masaharu, "Fukuyama ☆ Summer Great Founding Festival 2015"
- July 2016th, 7th, 29st, 30:BIG BANG, "BIGBANG10 THE CONCERT: 0.TO .10 IN JAPAN"
- September 2017th and 8th, 12: Mr.Children, "Mr.Children DOME & STADIUM TOUR 2017 Thanksgiving 25"
- August 2018th and 8th, 4: Nogizaka46, "Nogizaka46 Midsummer National Tour 2018"
- April 2018th and 9th, 15:B'z,B'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2018 -HINOTORI-"
- April 2019th and 7th, 6:BTS(BTS), "BTS WORLD TOUR'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF'"
- February 2022, 5, 10: Mr.Children, "Mr.Children 30th Anniversary Tour Entrance to Half Century"
Yanmar FieldMore view of Yanmar Stadium
Other facilities in the park
Osaka Central Bicycle Racetrack
As mentioned above, the predecessor of this area is the Osaka Municipal Central Bicycle Racetrack (commonly known as:Osaka Central Bicycle Racetrack).
In the current location of Nagai Park1948 ,Osakaas well as the OsakaMunicipalities such as Osaka Prefecture formed the "Osaka Prefecture City Horse Racing Association"Osaka Racecourse(Commonly known as Nagai Racecourse) was opened, but Osaka City started the Osaka Prefectural Bicycle Racetrack in December of the same year (commonly known as: Nagai Racecourse).Osaka Suminoe Bicycle Racetrack) Held a bicycle race with better results than expected By being influenced by that1950 May 3, 1m per lap, capacity of 500 people (including 55000 special seats and 600 spectator seats)Bicycle race trackWas completed next to the racetrack. Also,Korakuen Bicycle RacetrackAt the same time, a 12-car race (usually 9 cars) was also held.
By the way, Osaka City is now in Nagai Park1951 In November, using the Osaka Racecourse, the cityNagai Auto Race GroundWas also opened, but it was abolished in just five months due to the surrounding environmental problems caused by the explosion and poor management (see the relevant item for details).
With each round, it achieved good results, and the profits from one event reached more than 1 million yen, making it one of the best in the Kansai region.Due to its good location, ticket sales and visitors will be the highest in western Japan, if it still exists.KorakuenIt was also said to be comparable to (closed)..Then it will be held in OsakaSpecial bicycle raceIs now being held intensively at this bicycle race track, and the national competition bicycle race (currentlyJapanese Championship Bicycle) 3 times, All-Star competition bicycle race (currentAll-star bicycle race) Was held twice.
1955 May 1At that timeMinister of Agriculture and Forestry-Ichiro KonoIn response to the proposal that "horse racing should be held only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays", the Minister of International Trade and Industry at that timeIshibashi TozanWas discussing whether it could be held only on Saturdays and Sundays at the keirin race track in the Kinki area, triggered by the announcement that "the bicycle race and auto race will be synchronized".May 2At that timeGovernor of Osaka Prefecture-Bunzo AkamaBut the same yearMay 4Suddenly announced the abolition of Osaka prefectural horse racing and bicycle racing.It is estimated that sales of bicycle races, which had a surplus of 1 million yen a year due to being held on weekdays, and horse racing, which had a slight deficit, could be halved by holding only on Saturdays and Sundays. Based on, Osaka city and surrounding cities all opposed, but in the end in the same yearToyonaka Bicycle RacetrackWas abolished.further,1959 The city's intention is to abolish the Osaka racetrack, which had been in the red, and to abolish this racetrack and develop the site as a park. Receive1962 The opening commemoration "Osaka Prefecture Bicycle Race 3th Anniversary National Selection All A Class Conquest Bicycle Race" (sponsored by Fuse City), which was held for 16 days from March 6th, was finally abolished...In addition, this last event alone recorded sales of 4 million yen, 7,000 visitors, and daily sales of 10 million yen..
The 12-year bicycle race revenue was 22 million yen in Osaka City, 4,300 million yen in Fuse City, and 6 million yen in Suita City..
Directions and Parking
- Osaka Metro Midosuji Line-JRHanwa Line Nagai Station5 minutes on foot
- JR Hanwa LineTsurugaoka Station3 minutes on foot
- ^ In the case of Yanmar Stadium, it can accommodate about 47800 people, so 240 Western urinals and 384 men's urinals are required in calculation.
- ^ It was held at this stadium as an alternative to the renovation work of Hanshin Koshien Stadium.The title was also "Daily Koshien Bowl in NAGAI".
- ^ Nagai Athletics Stadium ・ Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium ・Osaka City Central Gymnasium-Osaka pool-Tsubasa Tennis Center5 facilities.
- ^ Canceled due to typhoon.The transfer performanceKyocera Dome OsakaMade in.
- ^ Canceled due to poor physical condition.There is no transfer performance.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Nagai Athletics Stadium" "Modern architecture company] June 1996.
- ^ a b "Facility guide". Yanmar Stadium Nagai Official Website.Osaka Sports Midori Foundation. 2016/12/6Browse.
- ^ a b "Nagai Sports Ground (currently Yanmar Stadium Nagai)”. Showa Sekkei. 2016/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Club Guide: Cerezo Osaka". Japan Professional Soccer League. 2022/1/8Browse.
- ^ "We have selected Nagai Park designated management business planners (Nagai Park and 9 other facility designated managers)" (Press Release), Osaka City, (July 2020, 10) 2021/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Selected by Osaka City as a designated management project for Nagai Park" (Press Release), Yanmar Holdings, (October 2020, 10) 2021/4/10Browse.
- ^ a b c "Nagai Athletics Stadium, Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium naming rights facility nickname has been decided" (Press Release), Osaka City Economic Strategy Bureau, (February 2014, 2) 2016/12/7Browse.
- ^ a b “Osaka City Nagai Athletics Stadium, nicknamed“ Yanmar ”acquired naming rights”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2014, 2) 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ "Yahataya Park HISTORY". Yahataya Park Official Website.Osaka Sports Midori Foundation. 2016/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Nagai Park HISTORY". Nagai Park Official Website.Osaka Sports Midori Foundation. 2016/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Olympic Football Tournament Tokyo 1964 --Matches". FIFA. 2016/12/7Browse.
- ^ Reference photo
- ^ Tamio Nagaoka et al. "50 Years of High School Ekiden-Half a Century, Connect Tasuki-" Publishing art company, 2000, pp. 68-69,72.
- ^ "Seiko Golden Grand Prix Land Official Website". 2017/9/29Browse.
- ^ Free venue provided by Osaka City = Live broadcast overseas-Soccer charity match Jiji Press March 2011, 3
- ^ "FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2015 Match Schedule to be held for the first time in Kansai (Osaka Nagai Stadium)”. JFA.jp (June 2015, 5). 2015/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Women's Soccer Asian Final Qualifier (Rio de Janeiro Olympics 2016)". Japan Football Association. 2015/12/1Browse.
- ^ "2021 season schedule announced [J League]”(May 2021, 1). 2021/4/10Browse.
- ^ "C Osaka President" International Standard Stadium "Renovation of Home Base". Nikkan Sports(July 2015, 9) 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ "About the Emperor's Cup JFA 101st All Japan Soccer Championship”. Cerezo Osaka (July 2021, 4). 2021/5/23Browse.
- ^ “Regarding the issuance of J-League club licenses for the 2015 season as decided by the First Tribunal (FIB)” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2014, 9) 2015/2/10Browse.
- ^ “We are looking for a naming rights partner at sports facilities such as Nagai Sports Ground” (Press Release), Sports Division, Sports Department, Economic Strategy Bureau, Osaka City, (November 2013, 11) 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ "Nagai Athletics Stadium, Nagai No. 2 Athletics Stadium naming rights priority negotiation right holder has been decided" (Press Release), Sports Division, Sports Department, Economic Strategy Bureau, Osaka City, (November 2014, 1) 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Acquisition of Nagai Athletics Stadium Naming Rights and determination of official name-We will further evolve" sports communication "toward the 200th year of Yanmar-" (Press Release), Yanmar, (February 2014, 2) 2016/12/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.57
- ^ a b "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.56
- ^ "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.12
- ^ a b c "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.58
- ^ "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.58-59
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, Evening edition dated February 1955, 2
- ^ "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.59
- ^ "Twenty Year History of Kinki" p.60
- ^ a b "Cerezo Osaka Stadium". Japan Professional Soccer League. 2016/12/8Browse.
- Kinki Bicycle Race Management Council "Kinki Bicycle Race 1968 Years History", XNUMX.