21th Tokyo stock market closing price 250 yen depreciation 67 yen
If you write the contents roughly
The Nikkei Stock Average on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the 21th was 20 yen lower than the 250th, at 67 yen, and TOPIX (Tokyo Stock Price Index) closed at 2.
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
TSE stock index
TSE stock index(I'm sorry,English: Tokyo stock price index, TOPIX<Topics>)Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the first sectionstockThe exchange calculates and publishes stocks every second.Stock index.Nikkei Stock AverageWith Japanese stocksbenchmarkIs popular as.
The Tokyo Stock Exchange Index is a stock listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.Market capitalizationThe market capitalization on January 1968, 43 (Showa 1), which is the base date, is evaluated based on the closing price.[Note 1]The100As,New listing-Delisted・ Increase / decreaseCorporate splitIt is corrected and indexed.
Compared to the Nikkei Stock Average,ValueBy the movement ofStock priceWhile having the advantage of not being affected,Stock certificateThere was also a drawback that double counting of market capitalization was likely to occur due to cross-shareholding.For this reason, the Tokyo Stock Exchange opened in July 2004.Market capitalization weighted average stock price indexからFloating stock benchmarkへの変更を示唆した。その後、2005年（平成17年）10月31日、2006年（平成18年）2月28日、2006年6月30日の3段階に分けて、東証REIT（リート）指数を除く全ての株価指数を、浮動株基準株価指数へ移行させた。
- 1969/ 7 1st-Started publishing the Tokyo Stock Price Index and the Tokyo Stock Price Index by size.
- 1969/ August 8-Started publishing the TSE Second Section Stock Index.
- 1988/Futures tradingStart. 9 3rd-TOPIX at Tokyo Stock Exchange
- October 1989, 10-TOPIX at Tokyo Stock ExchangeOption tradingStart.
- 1998/ 8 2nd --Started to announce TOPIX New Index series.
- 1999/ 2 1st-Started publishing the stock price index including dividends.
- 2001/ETFStart trading. July 7-TOPIX at Tokyo Stock Exchange
- 2003/ 8 1st-Started publishing the TSE REIT Index.
- 2003/TSE Mothers IndexStarted publication. August 9-
- October 2005, 10-TOPIX's first floating stock.
- October 2005, 11- EuronextStarted TOPIX ETF trading at.
- 2006/ February 2-TOPIX's second floating stock.
- 2006/ June 6-TOPIX has been made into a floating stock.
- March 2007S & P / TOPIX150 Shariah IndexStarted publication. 3 days -
- December 2007, 12 --Started publishing the TOPIX-10 series.
- 2009/ 2 9th --Started publishing TOPIX style index series.
- 2009/ 2 9th --Started to publish TOPIX composite index series.
- 2010/ 3 8th --Started publishing the TSE Dividend Focus 100 Index.
- 2010/ June 6-Started publishing the TSE REIT index series by application.
- 2010/ July 7-TOPIX Dividend Index and TOPIX Core22 Dividend Index are released.
- 2010/ September 9-TOPIX delivery interval reduced to 13 second.
- 2022/. 4 4th --Reviewed due to transition to new market segment
- October 2022, 10 --Start the transition to the new TOPIX.The transition period is until January 31, 2025.
- 2025/ January 1-Migrated to the new TOPIX.
Tokyo Stock Price Index constituents as of April 2022, 4 (regardless of listing category in new market,Special attention market stocks(Excluding stocks designated as) and stocks that have been newly listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange prime market or have changed their market from the Tokyo Stock Exchange standard market / growth market to the prime market on or after April 4, the same year (special caution market). Consists of (excluding stocks designated as stocks).
The addition / exclusion of stocks is carried out according to the following rules.
(Addition of brand)
- Stocks newly listed on the First Section of the Market during March 2022 (excluding technical listings): Last business day of April 3
- Stocks newly listed on the First Section of the Market on April 2022, 4 (excluding technical listings): Last business day of May 1
- Newly listed (directly newly listed) stocks: The end of the following month (last business day) of the new listing date
- New listing (when a new company, etc. is listed on the prime market promptly due to a stock transfer, etc.): New listing date
- Stocks whose listed market has changed from standard market / growth market to prime market: The end of the month following the market change date (last business day)
- Although it was excluded from the constituent stocks due to the designation of special caution market stocks, as of the last business day of August 2023, the designation of special caution market stocks was lifted, and the stocks in circulation have a market value of 8 billion yen or more and the weight is gradually reduced. Stocks with an annual trading value turnover rate of 100 or more due to revaluation: Last business day of October 0.2 (stocks canceled after September 2023 will be considered at a later date)
- Delisted stocks due to designated stocks: 4 business days after the designated stocks
- When delisting due to a share transfer, etc., and the newly established company being quickly listed on the First Section of the market due to the share transfer, etc.: Date of new listing of the newly established company, etc.
- Stocks delisted due to merger, etc.: Delisting date
- Stocks designated as special caution market stocks: 4 business days after the special caution market stock designation date
Gradual weight reduction stocks
Tokyo Stock Price Index constituent stocks as of April 2022, 4 (stocks that have applied for new listing on the first section of the market after November 1, 2020, and listed markets from the second section of the market, Mothers, and JASDAQ to the first section. (Excluding stocks for which a change application has been submitted) will be subject to examination of stocks with a gradual weight reduction, and if the market capitalization of the stocks in circulation or the annual turnover rate conflicts with the stocks with a gradual weight reduction, the final business will be conducted in January 11. Excluded from the constituent stocks of the Tokyo Stock Exchange Index..In order to receive the re-addition of the Tokyo Stock Price Index for stocks that have received special caution market stocks, as mentioned above, stocks with gradual weight reduction must be re-evaluated.
2021年7月9日に、「新市場区分における上場維持基準への適合状況の通知」における1次判定の結果が各上場企業へ通知され、市場第一部上場企業の約3割に当たる664社が、プライム市場に不適合である事が明らかとなった。プライム市場に不適合となった企業の内、2021年6月30日時点で流通株式時価総額が100億円未満であった企業は、2022年10月に実施される第1回判定を受ける事になる..Gradual weight reduction stocks will be announced on the 2022th business day of October 10.
- When the market capitalization of shares in circulation as of June 2021, 6 is 30 billion yen or more-No weight reduction
- If the market capitalization of shares in circulation is less than 2021 billion yen as of June 6, 30 --- Receive the first judgment to be implemented in October 100
- When the market capitalization of shares in circulation is 2022 billion yen or more in the first judgment conducted in October 10 --No weight reduction
- If the market capitalization of the shares in circulation is less than 2022 billion yen in the first judgment conducted in October 10 --- Designated as a stock with a gradual weight reduction
- When the market capitalization of the stocks in circulation is 2023 billion yen or more and the annual trading value turnover rate is 10 turns or more in the revaluation conducted in October 100 --Excluded from the stocks with gradual weight reduction (the transition coefficient is excluded from the 0.2th time onward) Increased by 5 and restored the transition factor to 0.1 on the last business day of July 2024)
- When the market capitalization of the stocks in circulation is 2023 billion yen or more and the annual trading value turnover rate is 10 turn or less in the revaluation carried out in October 100 --- Gradual weight reduction stocks (after the 0.2th time, the transition coefficient is 5) Stop)
- If the market capitalization of the stocks in circulation is less than 2023 billion yen in the revaluation conducted in October 10 --The stocks with gradual weight reduction will continue and will be excluded from the stocks that make up the Tokyo Stock Price Index on the last business day of January 100.
After the migration is complete
The selection method will be decided by conducting a separate consultation regardless of Prime Standard Growth from all stocks listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.The Financial Services Agency's financial council is concerned about the large amount of illiquid small-cap stocks included in TOPIX... 400 companiesJPX Nikkei Index 400The price movements of TOPIX of about 2200 companies are almost the same.This means that the small cap stocks included in TOPIX have little effect on the pricing of the index.
ETFs / Investment Trusts / Futures
|Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Topics||x1||12.85%|
|(Nothing is 10 years old)||x2||N/A|
|As of the end of 2021.Yen denominated, including dividends.|
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Topics (1305)
- NEXT FUNDS TOPIX Linked Exchange Traded Fund (1306)
- Listed index fund TOPIX (1308)
- MAXIS Topics Exchange Traded Fund (1348)
- One ETF Topics (1473)
- iShares Core TOPIX ETF (1475)
- NZAM Exchange Traded Fund TOPIX (2524)
- SMDAM Topics Exchange Traded Fund (2557)
- iFreeETF TOPIX (4 times a year settlement type) (2625) —— Dividends are paid four times a year instead of once a year
The following leveraged and inverse ETFs are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange..
- TOPIX Bear Double Listed Investment Trust (-2x) (2)
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Leverage (Double) Index (2)
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Double Inverse (-2x) Index (1368)
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Inverse (-1x) Index (1457)
- TOPIX Bull Double Listed ETF (Double) (2)
- TOPIX Bear Exchange Traded Fund (-1x) (1569)
JapaneseInvestment trustThere are the following.There are many other than the following.
- Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust
- Nomura Asset Management
- Nikko Asset Management
- Daiwa Asset Management
- JA TOPIX open
- State Street Japan Equity Index Open
- BlackRock Japan Stock Open
futuresIs listed below.
- Osaka Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Yen Denominated TOPIX --The transaction unit is the index value x 5,000 yen.The unit of the bid price is 0.5 points.
Relationship with Nikkei Stock Average
The value obtained by dividing the Nikkei Stock Average by TOPIX isNT magnificationI call it. Since 2000, the NT ratio has been around 9.5 to 12.5.Fluctuations in the Nikkei Stock Average are export-related, high-tech stocks,Fast retailing-KDDI-FANUC-Softbank Group-KyoceraSuch asValue is stockOn the other hand, TOPIX is greatly affected by stocks of companies with large market capitalization and stocks related to domestic demand, and the composition ratio of major bank stocks is particularly different between the two.
Therefore, when the NT magnification greatly rises or, conversely, falls, it means that the object of object color is biased.
- ^ The initial figure is 8 yen.
- ^ What percentage of the total active funds set benchmarks? Kiyotaka Moriya Delivered on July 2016, 7 Retrieved on August 28, 2021.
- ^ a b c (PDF) Tokyo Stock Exchange Delivered on December 2020, 12.
- ^ JPX: TOPIX calculation reviewed, free-float ratio excludes strategically held shares Bloomberg Delivered December 2020, 12.
- ^ Gradual weight reduction Judgment and re-evaluation of stocks Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ (PDF) Tokyo Stock Exchange February 2021, 4
- ^ 1 companies listed on the first section did not reach the prime standard and reorganized the TSE market Asahi Shimbun November 2021, 7
- ^ (PDF) Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ Financial Council "Market Structure Specialist Group" (XNUMXnd) Minutes: Financial Services Agency
- ^ Financial Council "Market Structure Specialist Group" (XNUMXth) Minutes: Financial Services Agency
- ^ TSE Market Division and TOPIX Reform and Its Impact | Gordon Brothers Japan Co., Ltd. | Top Innovator of Mobile Property Business
- ^ Comparison Chart | Index Fund Series eMAXIS
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Topics-Fund Details | Investment Trust Morningstar
- ^ Stock List (ETF) | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Topics / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ NEXT FUNDS TOPIX Linked Exchange Traded Fund (1306) | NEXT FUNDS
- ^ 1308 --Listed Index Fund TOPIX | ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ MAXIS Topics Exchange Traded Funds | MAXIS
- ^ One ETF Topics ｜ Fund Information ｜ Asset Management One
- ^ iShares Core TOPIX ETF
- ^ Norinchukin Zenkyoren Asset Management | Details
- ^ SMDAM Topics Exchange Traded Fund | Fund Overview | Fund | Sumitomo Mitsui DS Assetment Management
- ^ iFreeETF TOPIX (4 times a year settlement type) / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ List of stocks (leverage type / inverse type products) | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ TOPIX Bear Double ETF ｜ Double Inverse ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Leverage (Double) Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Double Inverse (-2x) Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-TOPIX Inverse (-1x) Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ TOPIX Bull Double ETF ｜ Leverage ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ TOPIX Bear ETF ｜ Inverse ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ eMAXIS Slim Domestic Stocks (TOPIX) | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ eMAXIS TOPIX Index | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ TOPIX Fund | For investment trusts, Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust
- ^ Tsumitate Japanese Equity (TOPIX) | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ Topics Index Open | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ Topics Open | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ Topics Open | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ Nomura Index Fund TOPIX (nickname: Funds-i TOPIX) | Investment Trust Information | Nomura Asset Management
- ^ Nomura Index Fund TOPIX (nickname: Funds-i TOPIX) | Investment Trust Information | Nomura Asset Management
- ^ Index Fund TSP | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Index Fund TOPIX (Japanese Equity) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Daiwa Tsumitate Index Japanese Equity / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Topics Index Fund / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ DI's TOPIX Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa No-Load TOPIX Fund / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ iFree TOPIX Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ JA TOPIX Open Norinchukin Zenkyoren Asset Management | Details
- ^ MA Japanese Equity: State Street Japanese Equity Index Open
- ^ BlackRock Japan Stock Open
- ^ TOPIX Futures | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Mini TOPIX Futures | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Yen Denominated TOPIX Futures Contract Specs --CME Group
- ^ Products | Transaction Overview | What is Click Stock XNUMX? ｜ Click Stock XNUMX Official Homepage
- TOPIX Core30
- TOPIX Large 70
- -Stock index by TSE size (large stock)
- -Stock index by TSE size (medium-sized stock)
- -Stock index by TSE size (small cap)
- Index fund
- TOPIX (Tokyo Stock Price Index) --Japan Exchange Group