Photo Secoma (Sapporo City) has raised the price of 7% private brand (PB) juice and rice balls cooked in the store from July 4th at the convenience store "Seiko Mart".
Seiko Mart raises prices of PB juice and rice balls 6-7.5%
If you write the contents roughly
The company has 93 stores (as of the end of June 2022) in Ibaraki and Saitama prefectures other than Hokkaido, but the revision rate is also different because the prices are different in the Ibaraki and Saitama stores.
Secoma (Sapporo City) is a private brand that will be sold at the convenience store "Seiko Mart" from July 7th ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Characters contained in this item"Thorn'It is,operating system,ブ ラ ウ ザThe display varies depending on the environment such as.|
Located in the northeastern part of the Kanto region, the originalHitachi countryIn the whole area and in the Meiji periodChibaTransferred fromShimosaSarushima-gun-Yuki-gun-Toyota-gun-OkadaThe entire area ofSoma-gun-Katsushika-Katori-gunIt consists of a part of. The population of the prefecture2,843,034(July 2022, 7), accounting for about 1% of Japan's total population,ShizuokaIt is the 11th place in the whole country after.The area is6,094km2(Kasumigaura-Kitaura-Ushikunuma-HinumaIf you do not include5,874.20km2), accounting for about 1.6% of the country. The number of municipalities in the prefecture44There are 32 cities, 7 counties, and below that there are 10 towns and 2 villages.2008In degreesPrefecture gross productIs 11 billion yen.
The connections between regions in the prefecture are weak, and the northern part of the prefecture isHitachi CityIndustrialization progressed,The Pacific Ocean,Yamizo MountainsForm a lush green area. In the central part of the prefecture, the prefectural office is located in Mito City,Omitama CityToIbaraki AirportIs placed,Hitachinaka CityIs being industrialized.In the eastern part of the prefectureKashima City-Kamisu CityThen.Kashima Seaside Industrial AreaAnd has been industrialized. The western part of the prefectureKanto PlainIt is an inland region centered on agriculture, which corresponds to the central part of. The southern part of the prefectureTsukuba Science CityIs maintained,Tokyo Ward OfBed townAsNew townIt is an area where development has been advanced.
"Ibaraki" used for the prefecture name isKunitori-ri systemPlaced in the eraIbaraki-gunIt is derived from. The name itself of "Ibaraki" is "Hitachi Country Culture], in the preface to the same noteHitachi country6 Kuni placed before establishment (Shinji-Tsukuba-Ibaraki-Naga-Kuji-Many) Looks like one. It is said that Ibaraki-gun was established by following Ibaraki when it was established..
In the Ibaraki-Gunjo of "Hitachi Kokudo-ki", the following two narratives are cited as the origin of the name "Ibaraki". One is the minister (Many) The family's Muro Kurosaka hunts down the indigenous banditsThornIt is said to have been destroyed by using. In another story, Kurosaka Mitsui built a castle on a thorn to protect people from bandits. These are allYamato administrationIt is often seen as a story of origin that entrusted the heroes with the expansion of their power, and the actual origin is unknown. Apart from the above story,ThornThere is also a theory that it is referred to as a "region where (thorns/thorns) have grown".
"Wanasho], "Ibaraki Township" exists especially in this Ibaraki county. This Ibaraki Township hometownIshiokaThe theory of Ibaraki (baraki) is influential.KokufuAnd in Ibaraki-gunGungeIt is also a political center presumed to have been placed. Also in the vicinityIbaraki RuinsI have a book called "Ibarakiji" from (Baraki Hajijito)EarthenwareIt is known that "Ibaraki" was written as "Ibaraki" in the old days..
Meiji RestorationAfter thatAbandoned Domain"Ibaraki Prefecture" was not established at the initial stage of. Immediately after that, when the prefectures were integrated, Ibaraki Prefecture was established with the main body consisting of 6 prefectures, Mito, Matsuoka, Shishido, Kasama, Shimodate, and Shimotsuma. This is because Ibaraki-gun to which Mito belonged was adopted as the prefecture name, but what did not become "Mito prefecture"Mito DomainIt is alleged that his contribution to the new government was not recognized.Around MitoRitual systemNot in Ibaraki-gun at that timeNaka-gunBelonged toTaiko Inspection SiteWas transferred to Ibaraki-gun at.
The character of "Ibaraki" in "Ibaraki Prefecture" isPrefecturesAs the onlyOutside Kanji fontWas (of "thorn"foot(The part is correct for "two missing" instead of "next")[Note 1]But in 2010Common kanjiIt has been changed to a kanji for common use.
The prefecture name "Ibaraki" is now "IbarakiIs read."OsakaIbaraki CityIs also "Ibaraki", but both are often "Ibaraki" as well.IbaragiIs likely to be misread.. On the other hand, the prefecture name also includes "castle"MiyagiInRendakuByDull soundIs different from this prefecture[Note 2].. As for historical reading, in the "Wanasho" about the predecessor Ibaraki-gun, "Miwa Yoshiki", Of "Hitachi-Koku Fudoki"Tempo10 years(1839) The book says "Ubaraki"Pseudonym readingIs shaken.. The current reading “Ibaraki” is a transliteration of this “Ubaraki”.
- Mountainous landforms
- The northern third of the prefecture is mountainous. hereTohoku regionTo the Pacific side from Ibaraki to the northAbukuma MountainsIt corresponds to the southern end of (Abukuma Highlands). The whole areaNakagawa,Kuji RiverDepending on the riverDissectionIs progressing through the area between the Naka River and the Kuji River.Yamizo Mountains, The area between Kuji River and Satogawa (tributary of Kuji River)Kuji MountainsOn the east side of SatogawaTaga MountainsCalling.
- The Yamizo Mountains run north-south in the northwestern part of the prefecture, bordering Tochigi Prefecture. At the northwest end of the prefecture's highest peakYamizoyama(Altitude 1022 meters) is the prefectural border of Fukushima Prefecture, Ibaraki Prefecture, and Tochigi Prefecture. It may be divided into several mountain masses bordering a river that flows east and west after eroding the Yamizo Mountains. Torinoko) Mountain mass,JR EastMito LineIt is called a chicken foot massif whose southern limit is the lowlands where it runs.to thisMt. Tsukubasan,KabayamaCentered onMt. Tsukubasan(Mt. Tsukubasan chunk, Tsukuba mountain range) may be included in the Yamizo mountains.
- The Kuji Mountains are located between the Kuji River in the west and the Sato River in the east (a tributary of the Kuji River). This mountainous region is steep because the east-west width is narrower and the altitude is higher toward the north. Tsukii Pass that shorts the northern part from east to west[Note 4]It has long been regarded as an important transportation hub. Under this passFukuroda FallsIt is a tourist destination that represents the prefecture. The main peak of this mountainMt. Nantaisan(Elevation 653.7 meters).
- The Taga Mountains are wider toward the north and have a gentle plateau. The watershed is biased toward Satogawa on the west side, and on the east sideOkita River, Hananuki River, Touo River (Ryozu River), etc. enter to form a valley..
- Water system
- Flowing in the prefectureFirst-class riverToTone River,Nakagawa,Kuji RiverThere is a Pacific (Kashima Nada).
- A tributary of the Tone River system as a major riverKinugawa,Kokai RiverFlows from north to south in the western part of the prefecture.. The lower reaches of the Tone River where these mergeKatori seaと 呼 ば れ るInland seaIs formed,KasumigauraEtc. are considered to be the remnants of that.Kasumigaura may be divided into Nishiura, Kitaura, Sotonami Sakaura, etc.[Note 5].. In addition to thisUshikunuma,HinumaThere are freshwater lakes, etc..
- The main tributaries of the Tone River are Kinugawa, Kokaigawa,Shin Tone River,Sakuragawa.. other than thisEdogawa,中,Gongendo RiverIs part of the border between Ibaraki and Chiba/Saitama prefectures,Watarase RiverIs part of the prefectural border between Ibaraki and Tochigi prefectures.
- Second-class riveras,Okita River,and so on. Detail isList of secondary water systems in Ibaraki prefecturereference.
- From the central part of the prefecture to the southKanto PlainHas become part of. The whole areaJoso PlainSometimes called.. In addition, the entire area of Ibaraki south of the Abukuma MountainsHitachi PlateauIncluding the Shimosa Plateau in northern ChibaJoso PlateauSometimes called collectively. In some cases, the rivers that flow through the Joso Plateau, such as the Kuji River, Naka River, and Tone River tributaries, are divided into smaller plateaus..
- In addition, the eastern part of Mt. Tsukubasan area (formerlyYasato Town, CurrentIshiokaSometimes called).
- Other major terrain
Pacific climateIt is dry and dry in winter, and wet and humid in summer. Also, the Pacific coastOceanic climate, InlandInland climateBecomes Generally, in the winter, in the morning and evening except the coastal areaRadiation coolingThe temperature drops due toSaitamaIt is relatively cool and susceptible to the northeast air current except in some areas close to.Heavy snowfallThere is no area designated as, but areas other than the southeastern part, especially the northwestern mountainous areas, may experience heavy snow locally due to the effects of the southeastern low pressure and northeastern air currents.It is located in the northernmost part of the prefecture that does not have an area designated as a heavy snowfall area.
- Northern coast : Kitaibaraki City,Hitachi City,TakahagiAnd so on. Because it faces the sea, it is a relatively warm region in the prefecture, and the temperature in the winter of Hitachi is the highest in the prefecture with Kashima located in the north but in the south, and the average minimum temperature in January is 1.° CIs. On the other hand, it is cool in summer, and the average temperature in August in Kitaibaraki is 8.° CIt is the lowest in the prefecture and has a characteristic of oceanic climate throughout the year.
- Northern mountains : Hitachi Omiya,Hitachiota City,Daigo TownAnd so on. Except for Mt. Tsukubasan, the coldness in winter is the toughest in the prefecture, sometimes -10° CIt may become cold before and after. The average minimum temperature in January in Daigo is -1.° CBut during the summer dayExtremely hot dayIt gets hotter But,Tropical nightHas an inland climate such as rare.
- Southeast end : Kashima City,Kamisu CityAnd so on. It has a maritime climate and is the warmest region in the prefecture with little cold in winter. Especially,ChoshiThe coastal area of Kamisu City, which is adjacent to, is a warm region in the entire Kanto region. In addition, there is very little snowfall and it is cool in summer.
- Southwest edge : FurukawaAnd so on. The prefecture has the hottest summer heat, and often records extremely hot days.Saitama,GunmaIt has a climate characteristic close to the plains ofWindSusceptible to. The coldness in the morning and evening is somewhat weaker than other areas in the prefecture, and the average minimum temperature in January is -1.° CAnd excluding the Pacific coast, inlandKasumigauraAdjacent toTsuchiuraIt is next highest. Furukawa has the highest summer minimum temperature in the prefecture, and it is not uncommon to see tropical nights.
- Central and Southern Plains : MitoからTsukuba City-RyugasakiMost of the prefecture is covered. Winter temperatures are among the lowest in the Kanto Plain, and the lowest average temperature in January is -1 in Tsukuba.° C,HokotaIn-3.1° C, Even the southernmost Ryugasaki-2.4° CAnd so on, and in the past it was -17.0 at Tsukuba.° C(February 1952, 2), at Ryugasaki-5° C(January 1984, 1) was recorded. In this way, even in the plain area -20° CIt may drop to the following, and even after entering the 21st centuryLower wife,Chikusei, At Hokota -10° CThe following are observed. However, chilling is weak in areas affected by Kasumigaura. On the other hand, there are few tropical nights because the northeast air currents are also susceptible in summer. In the eastern area such as around Mito, a northeasterly wind sometimes causes sudden guerrilla snowfall. Also, rarely from late spring to early autumn竜 巻Occurs.
|Northern coast||Northern inland||Central part||Western part||Southern||Southeast|
|Mito||Kasama||Lower wife||Furukawa||Tsukuba||Mt. Tsukubasan||Tsuchiura||Ryugasaki||Hokota||Kashima|
- Okukuji Prefectural Nature Park
- Hanazono Prefectural Natural Park
- Takasuzu Prefectural Natural Park
- Ota Prefectural Nature Park
- Mt. Gozenyama Prefectural Natural Park
- Oarai Prefectural Natural Park
- Kasama Prefectural Nature Park
- Atago Prefectural Natural Park
- Mito Prefectural Nature Park
|Inland side||Pacific Ocean side|
( 337,191 people)
|(The Pacific Ocean）|
( 699,273 people)
|South of the prefecture|
In a broad sense, the prefecture area is divided into four parts: north of the prefecture, central of the prefecture, rokko, and south of the prefecture.Furthermore, if socio-economic characteristics, especially urbanization, are added, the prefecture south in a broad sense is divided into the prefecture south and the prefecture west..
Area classification established by prefectural office
Within the prefecture32 cities 7 districts 10 towns 2 villages(All towns are read as "towns" and villages are read as "mura").They are divided into the following five areas by the prefectural office..Below, the population in the area andMetropolitan areaEtc. (the population in the region is 2005CensusValue, population in the metropolitan area is based on the 2010 censusUrban employment areaThe value of the).
Prefecture north area
Population 337,191.From within the area to the central area of the prefectureHitachi metropolitan area(321,897) exist.
Central prefecture area
The population is 699,273. From within the region to the prefecture north regionMito metropolitan area(651,797) exist.
- Mito(269,680 people)- Prefectural office location,Core city
- Hitachinaka City(155,091 people)
- Kasama City(72,201 people)
- Naka City(53,027 people)
- Omitama City(47,769 people)
- Higashiibaraki-gun(63,637 people)
- Naka-gun(37,868 people)
- Tokai village(37,868 people)
The population is 263,881. OnceKashima-gun(Currently 3 cities of Hokota, Kashima and Kamisu)WhereaboutsIt is a name taken from each of the two cities (currently, whereabouts, and Itako). It is sometimes called "kento" such as the district name for club activities.Kamisu metropolitan area(256,615 people) is spread over part of Chiba Prefecture.
- Kashima City(66,098 people)
- Itako City(26,922 people)
- Kamisu City(94,750 people)
- Hokota City(45,117 people)
- Whereabouts(30,994 people)
South area of prefecture
The population is 1,012,098. Within the regionTokyo metropolitan areaIn addition to being included in a part (322,852 people), it is the largest in the metropolitan area centered on the prefectureTsukuba metropolitan area(852,608 people).
- Tsukuba City(251,281 people)- Business nuclear city-Special city
- Tsuchiura City(141,720)-Business nuclear city
- Toride city(104,055 people)
- Ushiku(84,137)-Business nuclear city
- Ryugasaki(75,782 people)
- Ishioka(71,279 people)
- Moriya(69,387 people)
- Inashiki(37,751 people)
- Kasumigaura City(39,430 people)
- Tsukuba Mirai City(50,728 people)
- Inashiki(71,505 people)
- Kitasoma District(15,043 people)
- Tone Town(15,043 people)
West area of prefecture
The population is 530,591. Within the regionOyama metropolitan areaPart of (49,758 people),Tokyo metropolitan areaIn addition to being included in some (7,927 people),Furukawa metropolitan area(207,310 people),Chikusei metropolitan area(136,874 people).
Other area classification
The divisions where the Mito Local Meteorological Observatory announces weather information, warnings and warnings are divided into the northern part of the prefecture, the central part of the prefecture, the rokko area, the southern part of the prefecture, and the western part of the prefecture.The cities, towns and villages classified into these are almost the same as the area classifications set by the prefectural office, but there is a difference that the two cities and one village of Hitachinaka City, Naka City and Tokai Village are included in the northern area of the prefecture instead of the central area of the prefecture.When the Mito Local Meteorological Observatory announces weather forecasts, warnings and warnings, etc., the northern part of Ibaraki prefecture and the central part of the prefecture are collectively referred to as the northern part of Ibaraki prefecture, and the rokko area, the southern part of the prefecture and the western part of the prefecture are collectively referred to as the southern part of Ibaraki prefecture. There is also.
- The former weather forecast zone and the jurisdiction of land transportation offices are close to this. NorthIbaraki(- May 1875, 5), South is oldInba Prefecture(Chiba Prefecture) Northwest, OldShinji prefectureHit the north.
- Of the old and Shinji prefectures, now Ibaraki prefectureNational Route 51To the southeast along the line (deer area),National Route 6Divide into southwest along the line. In this case, the part of the former Ibaraki prefecture, which is currently Ibaraki prefecture, is the southwestern part.
- A method of naming the localities with the names of municipalities
- May be used by municipal offices.
North (prefecture central area and prefectural north area.Ibaraki Prefecture until May 1875, 5) And South (formerlyInba PrefectureNorthwest, oldShinji prefectureIn the north), the regional color is different, and even in the old and Shinji prefectures,National Route 51Along the line (Oarai Kashima Line+Kashima Line)WhenNational Route 6(Joban Line) Along railway lines, along with National Route 6 (Joban Line) in the former Inba prefecture,Tsukuba ExpressThe economic base is also different along the lines and in the western part of the prefecture.
If the population is decreasing in the north and increasing in the south,Or "North-South problemSometimes called. As a measure to eliminate regional disparities, the prefecture has been2010In the five-year plan up to the year, each area of Shika, the south of the prefecture, and the west of the prefecture was designated as the “Southern Wide Area Cooperation Area”, and the regions of the prefecture north mountainous area, the prefecture north seaside, and the prefecture central area were divided into the “Northern Wide Area Cooperation Area” Shows the direction of. "Southern area" isSouth KantoThe "Northern Region" aims to create a community that emphasizes transport infrastructure that further strengthens cooperation withNorth KantoWe are aiming to develop a wide area transportation infrastructure with logistics bases and advanced industrial bases in Japan. In addition, the prefectural north promotion room that specializes in the promotion of the prefectural north area was newly established in the prefectural office, and along with the Green Furusato Promotion Organization, which is responsible for the promotion of the prefectural north area,"Ibaraki Satoyama Life"Mainly namedBaby boomersWe are promoting and promoting a relaxed and abundant lifestyle in the northern area of the prefecture (excluding Hitachinaka City, Naka City, and Tokai Village), such as migration and two-regional residence targeted at.
- North (prefecture north/prefecture central area)
- MitoThe area centered on.
- 1978(53)4/17The number of cars is "Mito" in the entire northern part (prefecture north/prefecture central area).
- Sengoku period TheMr. SatakeThe territory ofEdo PeriodToMito DomainBelonged to the territory of.
- Hitachi City,Hitachinaka CityAnd aroundHitachi, Ltd.There are many related factories. In those areas, Hitachi is often referred to as "Nissei" to distinguish it from the place name Hitachi City.
- The population is decreasing and large stores are being withdrawn. Also, in the mountainsDepopulated areaAlso exists and tends to increase year by year.this is,Tokyo extreme concentrationIt is believed that one of the causes is that the youth are flowing into urban areas due to such factors.
- The number of users continued to decreaseHitachi Electric RailwayHowever, due to an increase in equipment renewal costs, etc.Waste lineIt became.
- North Kanto Expressway(20113/19To the same area)Tochigi-GunmaIs tied.
- Core international port-Important portIsIbaraki Port(Hitachi Minato Ward, Hitachinaka Minato Ward, Oarai Minato Ward) are major logistics bases.
- 20103/11ToIbaraki AirportOpened the port.
- Tokai village,Oarai TownThe surrounding area isTokai Daini Power StationIt is one of the areas where nuclear facilities are concentrated.
- Kuji RiverThe old coastal area north ofTaga-gunThen,OrientationWhen referring toSea side, mountain side, Mito side,flatSide (Tairagawa)Sometimes called.
- 20119/5The area including the prefecture north area and Mito cityIbaraki north geoparkWas certified as. But,2017(29)12/22Certification has been revoked.
- South (prefecture south area)
- TsukubaHowever, it also has an area that belongs to the Tokyo area. Long time agoTsuchiuraPlayed a central role.
- 18755/6Until"Chiba(OldInba Prefecture）Or "Shinji prefecturePart ofJoban Line-Tsukuba Express,National Route 6-National Route 294The area centered on.
- Heian periodToTaira ShomonIn the area that became the ground ofMoriya Domain,Yatabe Domain,Ushiku Domain,Hitachi Fuchu Domain,Kakioka Domain,Hitachi Hojo Domain,Tsuchiura Domain,Edozaki Domain,Ryugasaki Domain,Shizuki Domain,Tamatori Domain,Obari Domain,Hitachi Ancient Watanabe,Katano DomainBelonged to the territory of.
- Suigo Tsukuba Quasi-National ParkIn one corner,Mt. Tsukubasan,KasumigauraIt is an area that has (Nishiura).
- Due to its location, it is a region that is strongly oriented toward the south side, and has close links with Chiba Prefecture, Tokyo Prefecture, Saitama Prefecture, etc. On the other hand, there is limited connection north of the place of residence, and there is little connection with other areas within the prefecture, including the Mito area, where the prefectural capital is located. As a concrete example, in terms of railways, it is located at the southern end of the prefecture's southern region.Toride stationFromJoban LineBy regular trainMito StationIt takes about 78km to get there and the ride time is about 85 minutes.Tokyo StationIt takes about 43km to get there and the ride time is about 50 minutes, so it is closer to Tokyo than to Mito.[Note 6].
- 2005OpenTsukuba ExpressLarge scale along the lineNew townCreation ofKen-O ExpresswayIs being improved, the population is increasing and large-scale stores are continuing.
- Many people commute to work or attend school in Tokyo or Chiba Prefecture. Conversely, Chiba PrefectureTokatsu areaDuring the daytime, population migration to southern Ibaraki prefecture is also active. For this reason, in the area of Ibaraki prefecture, which has a strong mutual influence with Chiba prefecture,Chibaraki", and is sometimes ridiculed.
- the 1970sResidents who moved to southwestern Ibaraki after that,New townIt is characterized by moving in due to the creation of, etc., and many residents commute to work or attend school in Tokyo. Consumers also tend to spend their time commuting to work or school. Especially, residents who commute to school in Tokyo's ward areaIbaraki residentsMay be stabbed with.. Therefore, in the southwestern part of Ibaraki prefecture,South KantoMay be included in.
- National electionThe voter turnout is the highest in the prefecture,Prefectural governorThe election turnout is the lowest in the prefecture. Some of this phenomenonNational newspaperOn the local side,Prefecture south phenomenonSometimes called.
- 1978(53)4/17The number of the car was "Tsuchiura" in the whole prefecture south area,2007(19)2/13からTsukuba City,Moriya,Tsukuba Mirai CityBecame the local number "Tsukuba".. Other cities, towns and villages continue to use "Tsuchiura."
- Eastern part (deer area)
- From April 1978, 53, the number of cars is "Mito" in the entire Shikako area..
- Kashima,ItakoArea starting from. Until May 1875, 5,Shinji prefecturePart ofOarai Kashima Line-Kashima Line-East Kanto Expressway-National Route 51Along the line.
- J League-Kashima Antlers Ofhome townThe entire deer area is designated. In its hometown of Kashimaサ ッ カ ーIs established,Kashima Gakuen High School,Kashima High School National High School Soccer ChampionshipI'm getting stronger with.
- As in the south of the prefectureSuigo Tsukuba Quasi-National ParkIn one corner,Mt. TsukubasanIs a region that wants to.Mizugo(Maekawa Ayame Garden・Twelve bridge tours)Kashima ShrineThere are tourist attractions with history.
- Kashima NadaKashima on the coast,Kamisu,HokotaThere are beaches suitable for leisure andBeachFrom all over the placesurfingTo visit.
- Mainly Kashima, Itako and Kamisu,National Route 51,East Kanto ExpresswayAlong the lineChibaKatori,Narita,千葉,Sobu LineAlong the lineChoshiThere is a deep connection with such. For this reason,Chibaraki"I may be stabbed.
- Prefectural policeSecurityTo prevent the deterioration of2017, In Kamisu, the most populous city in the deer line,Kamisu Police StationWas newly established.
- Agriculture:Then, HokodaEnshu NadaCoast (Western ShizuokaとEastern Aichi Prefecture)melonIs the largest production area in Japan and has the largest shipment in Japan.
- Kashima PortAroundKashima Seaside Industrial AreaSteel and petrochemicals will be concentrated after the construction ofSeaside industrial areaIt has become. On the Kashima Nada coast, mainly in Kashima and KamisuWind-power generationFacilities are concentrated.
- West (prefecture west area)
- Furukawa,ChikuseiArea starting from. OriginalSarushima-gun(Some areNishi KatsushikaMore transfer),Makabe-gun,Yuki-gun(Some areToyota-gun,OkadaCorresponding to (more transferred), formerly belonged to Chiba Prefecture, Shimosou, except Makabe-gun.
- FurukawaUtsunomiya LineBecause it is along the lineSaitama,TochigiIt is often mistaken as a part of.
- YukiAlsoNew Route 4Because it is connected to Saitama prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture (Ryomo) Is deeply connected with other regions within the prefecture.
- Chikusei, where the national and prefectural offices are concentrated, is also on the border with Tochigi Prefecture, and the connection to the Mito area, where the prefectural capital is located, is shallow. As a specific example, both automobiles and railroads are located in Tochigi Prefecture.Utsunomiya CityIs closer than Mito.
- From April 1978, 53, the number of the car was "Tsuchiura" in the whole prefecture west area, but from February 4, 17, the whole prefecture west area is the local number. Tsukuba".
- Furukawa CityGoka Town-Sakai TownandBando CityPart ofNTT EastIt is the area under the jurisdiction of the Tochigi Branch and is treated as Tochigi Prefecture in terms of telecommunications. In the area,2010Have JanuaryFLET'S HikariThe full service was started, but in the western part of other prefectures, it is still limited to some urban areas.
About 2 years ago, people started living in this prefectureVolcanic ashLayer (Aira and Isawa volcanic ash, abbreviatedAT) Before and after deposition. From under this layerKnife shaped stoneware,Locally polished stoneware,burntPebblesThe flock has been found. After these stone toolsFine stone bladeIs north (Karafuto-Hokkaido・Propagate from northeast) and south (Kyushu/West Japan). The ruins of this period have been confirmed from the Gono B ruins (Hitachinaka City). Fine stone core, fine stone bladeEngraving-ScraperHave been excavated.
From Meiji to World War II
In the current prefecture areaMito DomainOther 14 clan and other areas outside the prefectureDamingEnclave,Affairs-Flag bookThe territory was complicated.1868(Keio4 years,MeijiFirst year),ShogunateAfter the dismantling, the former territory and the flag territory are now under the direct control of the new government, and in June, Masuaki Kasukawa (Mikami domainIs)Hitachi Prefecture Prefectural GovernmentIn August, Sadayuki Sasafu (Higo DomainIs)Shimosui Prefectural GovernmentWas appointed to take charge of Joso's civil affairs. Next day1869(2st year of the Meiji era)Katsushika prefecture, The jurisdiction of Hitachi Prefectural Government in FebruaryWakamori PrefectureBecame. In this movement, in June of the same yearRedemptionIs done1871In August (July 8)Abandoned DomainIn November of the same year, the current prefecture area is Ibaraki prefecture andShinji prefecture,Inba PrefectureWas integrated into each part of.1875(Meiji 8) In May, Shinji prefecture was divided, of which 5 counties of Hitachikoku merged with Ibaraki prefecture, and at the same time.Chiba(1873(In 6) with Inba prefectureKisarazuFrom the merger)Tone RiverThe present area of Ibaraki was established by incorporating the area to the north.
- 1868(Keio4 years,MeijiFirst year)
- 1/24 - Matsuoka domainSettings.
- 4/5 -The attacking army attacks Yuki Castle and falls.
- 4/11 - Yoshiki TokugawaMoved from Edo to Mito, and made a delight at Kodokan.
- 6/27 - Hitachi Prefecture Prefectural GovernmentAppointment.
- 7/14 - Shizuki DomainSettings.
- 8/8 - Shimosui Prefectural GovernmentAppointment.
- 10/1 - Battle of Hirodokan.
- 1869(2st year of Meiji, XNUMXnd year)
- 1/13 -With the jurisdiction of Shimochi prefectureKatsushika prefectureWas established (Prefectural office is currently located in Chiba Prefecture.Nagareyama).
- 2/9 -With the jurisdiction of Hitachi PrefectureWakamori PrefectureWas established (Prefectural office is currentlyTsukuba City⇒Wakamori Prefectural Officereference).
- 6/17 - RedemptionReceived governmentTokugawa AkitakeGovernor Mito (Wisdom). Less than,6/24Until then, each feudal lord in the current prefecture is appointed as a feudal lord.
- 1870(Meiji 3rd and 4th years)
- 1871(4th year of Meiji)
- 2/7 -Yatabe clanShimono countryMoved to,Mogi clanBecomes
- 2/8 - Oami Domain(Kazusa) RelocationTatsusaki DomainEstablished.
- August 7- Abandoned DomainAs a result, 3 prefectures in the current 15 prefectures will become 18 prefectures.
- Existing prefectures continue: Wakamori prefecture,Katsushika prefecture,Miyaya
- Converted from clan to prefecture:Mito prefecture,Matsuoka,Shishido Prefecture,Kasama prefecture,Shimodate Prefecture,Shimotsuma prefecture,Aso Prefecture,Ishioka,Tsuchiura,Shizuki,Ushiku,Matsukawa,Tatsusaki Prefecture,Yuki,Furukawa
- 11/14 -The following three prefectures have been established within the current prefecture area due to prefecture integration.
- Mito prefecture, Matsuoka prefecture, Shishido prefecture, Kasama prefecture, Shimodate prefecture, Shimotsuma prefecture →Ibaraki
- Wakamori prefecture, Aso prefecture, Ishioka prefecture, Tsuchiura prefecture, Shizuki prefecture, Ushiku prefecture, Matsukawa prefecture, Tatsuzaki prefecture,Tako,Omigawa,Takaoka→Shinji prefecture
- Katsushika prefecture, Yuki prefecture, Koga prefecture, Sekijuku prefecture, Sakura prefecture, Naomi prefecture, Sogano prefecture →Inba Prefecture
- Miyaya PrefectureKisarazuHowever, the jurisdiction of the prefectures in Hitachi and Shimousa will be transferred to Shinji prefecture.
- The jurisdictions of each prefecture are as follows.
- Ibaraki Prefecture (Prefectural office location: Mito, Ibaraki District)[Note 7] : Hitachi countryTaga-gun,Kuji-gun,Naka-gun,Ibaraki-gun,Makabe-gun
- Shinji prefecture(Prefectural office location: Shinji-gunTsuchiura): Hitachi countryKashima-gun,Whereabouts,Shinji-gun,Tsukuba,Shinoda-gun,Kawachi,ShimosaMaritime county,Sosa-gun,Katori-gun
- Inba Prefecture(Prefectural office location: Katsushika-gunKamura<CurrentNagareyama>[Note 8]): ShimousaYuki-gun,Toyota-gun,Okada,Sarushima-gun,Katsushika,Soma-gun,印 旛 郡,Habu-gun,Chiba
- 1872(Meiji 4rd and 5th years)
- 1/29 -Prefectural office opened behind Mito and Hirodokan.
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)
- 1875(8th year of Meiji)
- 5/7 -Shinji prefecture will be abolished/divided, and Shimogusa country's 3 counties will be merged with Chiba prefecture and Hitachi country's 6 counties will be merged with Ibaraki prefecture. On the same day, 4 prefectures of Yuki, Okada, Toyota, Sarushima, and Katsushika, 2 counties of SomaTone RiverThe north was transferred to Ibaraki prefecture, and the current Ibaraki prefecture with 17 counties was established.
- 9/15 - Large ward/small ward systemRevised, divided into 12 large wards and 133 small wards.
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)- County, town and village organization lawIbaraki-gunHigashiibaraki-gun,Nishi-Ibaraki DistrictKatsushika-gun under Ibaraki prefectureNishi Katsushika, Soma-gunKitasoma DistrictIs renamed. 18 prefectures in the prefecture.
- 1888(21st year of Meiji)-PrefecturepopulationExceeded 100 people.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 - Municipal system-Municipal systemEnforcement,MitoWas launched.
- 1896(Meiji 29) April 4- County systemEnforcement. Shinta-gun and Kawachi-gun mergedInashikiNext, Toyota and Okada counties will be merged with Yuki county and Nishi Katsushika county will be merged with Sarushima county to become 14 counties.
- 1899(Meiji 32) April 4-Chiba PrefectureKatori-gunA part of Tonegawa and the north is transferred to Inashiki-gun. The current prefecture area of Ibaraki prefecture is almost fixed.
- 1939(Showa14 years)9/1 - Hitachi CityMunicipal system enforcement.
- 1940(15)11/3 - Tsuchiura CityMunicipal system enforcement.
Late Showa period (after World War II)
- 1947(Showa 22)-FirstPrefectural governorelection.. Population exceeded 200 million.
- 1949(Showa 24)- Ibaraki UniversityInauguration.
- 1950(Showa 25)- FurukawaMunicipal system enforcement (8/1).
- 1954(Showa 29)- Ishioka(February 2th),Shimodate,Yuki(that's all3/15),Ryugasaki(3/20),Nakaminato City(February 3th),Shimotsuma City(6/1),Mizukaido(7/10),Hitachiota City(7/15),Katsuta City(11/1),Takahagi(11/23) Municipal system enforcement.Yokoyama TaikanとItaya HayamaTo the honorary citizens.
- 1956(Showa 31)- Kitaibaraki CityMunicipal system enforcement (3/31).
- 1958(Showa 33)- Kasama CityMunicipal system enforcement (August 8).
- 1965(40)-Japan Nuclear Power CorporationTokai Power Station, Test power generation success.
- 1969(Showa 44)- Tsukuba Science CityGroundbreaking.
- 1970(Showa 45)- National railway(CurrentJR East）Kashima Line(Katori Station-Kashima Jingu StationOpening)8/20).Toride cityMunicipal system enforcement (10/1).
- 1971(Showa 46)-Large-scale new town "Joso New Town"Starting construction.
- 1972(Showa 47)- Iwai CityMunicipal system enforcement (August 4).
- 1973(Showa 48)- University of TsukubaInauguration.
- 1974(Showa 49)- Ibaraki National Athletic Meet-10th National Sports Festival for the DisabledHeld.
- 1976(Showa 51)- 27th National Tree Planting FestivalHeld.
- 1977(Showa 52)- Joban Expressway, Large New Town"Ryugasaki New Town"Starting construction.
- 1981(Showa 56)-First in the prefecturehighwayIs the Joban ExpresswayKashiwa IC~Yatabe ICOpened.
- 1985(Showa 60)- International Science and Technology ExpoHeld (aka: Expo XNUMX).
- 1986(Showa 61)- UshikuMunicipal system enforcement (6/1).Emilia Romagna(Italy)WhenEssonne(France) And an international friendship province.
- 1987(Showa 62)- Tsukuba CityMunicipal system enforcement (11/30).East Kanto ExpresswaySawara Katori IC(Chiba)〜Itako IC(Ibaraki Prefecture) first section opened in the prefecture.
- 1988(Showa 63)-All the sections of the Joban Expressway prefecture.The 8th nationwide rich sea making tournamentHeld.
- 1991(Heisei3 years)- Hitachi City,Hitachiota City,Satomi VillageでChristo and Jeanne-Claudeof"Umbrella Japan-United States, 1984-91] Held.
- 1993(Heisei5 years)- Morita ShigeruTo the honorary citizens.
- 1994(6)- Hitachinaka CityMunicipal system enforcement (Katsuda City and Nakaminato City merged, November 11).North Kanto Expressway,Metropolitan New City RailwayTsukuba Express(Joban new line at that time) groundbreaking.
- 1995(7)- Kashima CityMunicipal system enforcement (9/1). 6thWorld Lake Conference KasumigauraHeld in coastal areas.
- 1997(9)-Population exceeded 300 million (decreased in the north, increased in the south).
- 1998(10)- 7th National Sports Festival for People with Intellectual DisabilitiesHeld.
- 1999(11)-Completed the current Ibaraki prefectural office. The total construction cost is about 800 billion yen, and as a prefectural office,Tokyo,GunmaNext to Japan The height is 3m, the highest in the prefectureskyscraperToTokaimura JCO criticality accidentOccurs (9/30).
- 2000(12)- North Kanto Expressway Tomobe JCT~Mito Minami ICOpened for the first time on the Kita Kanto Expressway (3/18).
- 2001(13)- Itako CityMunicipal system enforcement (August 4).Kashima Soccer StadiumWas reopened.
- 2002(14)- MoriyaMunicipal system enforcement (2/2).2002 FIFA World Cup,2002 Ibaraki GeneralHeld.
- 2003(15)- Metropolitan area central connecting expresswayTsukuba JCT~Tsukuba Ushiku ICThe first section of the prefecture is opened.
- 2004(16)- Hitachi OmiyaMunicipal system enforcement (10/16).
- 2005(17)- Naka City(1/21),Bando City(Iwai city and 1 other town merged),Inashiki(that's all3/22),Chikusei(Shimodate City and 3 other towns merged)Kasumigaura City(that's all3/28),Kamisu City(February 8th),Whereabouts(9/2),Sakuragawa(February 10th),Hokota City(10/11) Municipal system enforcement. Tokyo Metropolitan New City Railway Tsukuba Express opens.56th National Tree Planting FestivalHeld.
- 2006(18)-Mizukaido City has incorporated one townJoso CityAnd renamed (1/1).Omitama City,Tsukuba Mirai City(that's all3/27) Municipal system enforcement. Continued from 2004Great Heisei mergerWill be enforced and will be reorganized into 32 cities, 10 towns and 2 villages. The 18th National Lifelong Learning Festival Manabi Pia Ibaraki 2006 was held.
- 2007(19)- Local number"Tsukuba number" will be introduced. Metropolitan area Central Expressway Tsukuba Ushiku IC ~Amihigashi ICOpening (3/10).20th National Health and Welfare Festival Ibaraki Convention Nenrin Pick Ibaraki 2007Held.
- 2008(20)- 23rd National Cultural Festival Ibaraki 2008Held. North Kanto ExpresswayTochigi OfMoka IC~Sakuragawa Chikusei ICOpening (all within the prefecture,12/20).Hitachi Port,Hitachinaka Port,Oarai PortTheIbaraki PortIntegrated as (12/25).
- 2009(21)-Amihigashi Interchange on the Chuo Expressway Expressway ~Inashiki ICOpening (3/21).47th National Skills Competition-31st National Skill Competition for Persons with Disabilities/Ibaraki Competition 2009Held.
- 2010(22)-East Kanto ExpresswayIbaraki JCT~Ibaraki Airport North ICOpening (3/6). Omitama CityIbaraki AirportOpen port (3/11). Metropolitan area central connecting expresswayTsukuba Central IC~ Tsukuba JCT opening (4/24).
- 2011(23)-Throughout the prefectureGreat East Japan EarthquakeSuffer from (3/11). The area including the prefecture north area and Mito city is certified as the Ibaraki north geopark (September 9).
- 2014(26)-38th National High School General Cultural Festival (Ibaraki Sobun 2014) held. A Japanese cultural festival will be held where high school students from all over Japan will gather. Metropolitan area central communication Expressway Inashiki IC ~Kanzaki ICOpening (4/12).
- 2015(27)-Metropolitan area central connecting expresswayKuki Shiraoka JCT~Sakai Furukawa ICOpening (3/29).Typhoon No. 18Changed fromTemperate lowby(I.e.でKinugawaIncreased,Joso CityIn a few placesBank breakage・Overflow flooded the city area over a wide area.洪水More dead and injured (9/10).
- 2016(28)- KENPOKU ART 2016 Ibaraki Prefecture North Art FestivalHeld (9/17から11/20).
- 2017(29)-Tokyo Metropolitan Area Central Expressway Sakai Furukawa IC-Tsukuba Central IC opening (all prefecture sections are2/26). Ibaraki Kita Geopark is decertified (12/22).
- 2018(30)-East Kanto Expressway Ibaraki Airport North IC~Hokota ICOpening (2/3).
- 2019(31)- The 74th National Athletic Meet, Ibaraki Dream National Athletic MeetWill be held (9/28).
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- 4/16 - New coronavirus infection OftrendAboutResponse in JapanAs a result, Ibaraki Prefecture was designated as a “precautionary prefecture” in which it is necessary to promote efforts to prevent the spread of infection with particular emphasis on 13 prefectures.
- 5/14 -Ibaraki prefecture, which was a specific warning prefecture of 13 prefectures, was lifted and the emergency declaration was lifted.
In 1920 (Taisho 9), 135 million people in the Kanto regionTokyoThe population was second only to Tokyo (now Tokyo), but since then it has continued to increase moderately, reaching 1950 million in 25 (Showa 204) and 1999 million in 11 (300). Is gradually decreasing. In addition, the current population is 11th in the whole countryGovernment-designated cityIt is the largest in the prefecture that does not have.There are no cities in the prefecture with a population of 30 or more, and there are two cities with a population of 20 or more.[Note 9], 10 cities with 5 people[Note 10]The remaining 25 cities, 10 towns and 2 villages have less than 10 people.The total area is the 24th in Japan,Residential areaIt is the 4th largest in Japan, and the population is dispersed without concentrating on a specific area.
Total fertility rateThe number is 1.37, which is the same as the national average of 1.37 (20), and the total population has decreased remarkably in the northern mountainous areas, and has increased remarkably mainly in the southern part where development along the Tsukuba Express is progressing.The prefecture will introduce a settlement promotion system that grants incentives to settlers in the northern and western parts of the country, while one-third of the population is concentrated in the southern part of the Tokyo commuting area for the five regional divisions. Measures are being taken to stop the population decline.
Prefecture population (estimate) as of January 2019, 1Resident populationAccording to the survey, it was 288, a decrease of 1020 from the previous year. This is the 1th consecutive year of decline since 4887, the largest reduction since 2004, when statistics remain. Continued from the previous yearBorn-DeathDue to the decrease of more than 1 people in the natural dynamics, the social dynamics of moving in and out have turned into excess migration for the first time in three years.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAnnounced at the end of JanuaryBasic Resident RegisterAccording to the population migration report, this prefecture was the largest number in the country with 7744 people being transferred. The report does not include immigration or migration.
|Population distribution by age in Ibaraki prefecture and Japan (2005)||Ibaraki Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Ibaraki Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|Ibaraki Prefecture Municipalities' Population, Area and Population Density (July 2022, 7)|
|市町村||population||area||The population density|
|1||Mito||269,680 people||217.32km2||1,241 people/km2|
|2||Hitachi City||169,660 people||225.78km2||751 people/km2|
|3||Tsuchiura City||141,720 people||122.89km2||1,153 people/km2|
|4||Furukawa||138,225 people||123.58km2||1,119 people/km2|
|5||Ishioka||71,279 people||215.53km2||331 people/km2|
|6||Yuki||49,758 people||65.76km2||757 people/km2|
|7||Ryugasaki||75,782 people||78.55km2||965 people/km2|
|8||Shimotsuma City||41,917 people||80.88km2||518 people/km2|
|9||Joso City||60,041 people||123.64km2||486 people/km2|
|10||Hitachiota City||46,913 people||371.99km2||126 people/km2|
|11||Takahagi||26,807 people||193.58km2||138 people/km2|
|12||Kitaibaraki City||40,649 people||186.80km2||218 people/km2|
|13||Kasama City||72,201 people||240.40km2||300 people/km2|
|14||Toride city||104,055 people||69.94km2||1,488 people/km2|
|15||Ushiku||84,137 people||58.92km2||1,428 people/km2|
|16||Tsukuba City||251,281 people||283.72km2||886 people/km2|
|17||Hitachinaka City||155,091 people||99.96km2||1,552 people/km2|
|18||Kashima City||66,098 people||106.02km2||623 people/km2|
|19||Itako City||26,922 people||71.40km2||377 people/km2|
|20||Moriya||69,387 people||35.71km2||1,943 people/km2|
|21||Hitachi Omiya||38,161 people||348.45km2||110 people/km2|
|22||Naka City||53,027 people||97.82km2||542 people/km2|
|23||Chikusei||99,079 people||205.30km2||483 people/km2|
|24||Bando City||51,386 people||123.03km2||418 people/km2|
|25||Inashiki||37,751 people||205.81km2||183 people/km2|
|26||Kasumigaura City||39,430 people||156.60km2||252 people/km2|
|27||Sakuragawa||37,795 people||180.06km2||210 people/km2|
|28||Kamisu City||94,750 people||146.98km2||645 people/km2|
|29||Whereabouts||30,994 people||222.48km2||139 people/km2|
|30||Hokota City||45,117 people||207.61km2||217 people/km2|
|31||Tsukuba Mirai City||50,728 people||79.16km2||641 people/km2|
|32||Omitama City||47,769 people||144.74km2||330 people/km2|
|33||Ibaraki Town||30,715 people||121.58km2||253 people/km2|
|34||Oarai Town||15,292 people||23.74km2||644 people/km2|
|35||Castle town||17,630 people||161.80km2||109 people/km2|
|36||Tokai village||37,868 people||38.00km2||997 people/km2|
|37||Daigo Town||15,001 people||325.76km2||46 people/km2|
|38||Miura||14,191 people||66.61km2||213 people/km2|
|39||Ami Town||49,457 people||71.40km2||693 people/km2|
|40||Kawachi Town||7,857 people||44.30km2||177 people/km2|
|41||Yachiyo Town||20,497 people||58.99km2||347 people/km2|
|42||Goka Town||7,927 people||23.11km2||343 people/km2|
|43||Sakai Town||23,966 people||46.59km2||514 people/km2|
|44||Tone Town||15,043 people||24.90km2||604 people/km2|
- Kazuhiko Oikawa(20179/26~, Public election 19th, 1st term)
- The number of publicly elected governors to the postwar Oigawa was five,IshikawaNext to (4).
- Number of people: 62 people
- Term: January 2019th, 31 (Heisei 1)-January 8th, 2023 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Parliamentary name||of people|
|Ibaraki citizen forum||4|
|Japan Communist Party||1|
|Constitutional Democratic Party||1|
The Ibaraki Prefectural Assembly electionUnified local electionsOne of the few prefectures that is not implemented inIwate Prefectural Assembly,Miyagi Prefectural Assembly,Fukushima Prefectural Assembly,Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly,Okinawa Prefectural Assembly). this is1966(Showa 41), the same year due to the occurrence of a corruption case over the prefectural assembly post12/21Due to the dissolution of the Ibaraki Prefectural Assembly.
- Financial capability index 0.53
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 8th out of 7 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.55
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 10th out of 7 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.60
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 7 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.64
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 6 municipalities
House of Representatives
- Ibaraki Prefecture 1th Ward - Nobuyuki Fukushima
- Ibaraki Prefecture 2th Ward - Fukushiro Nukaga
- Ibaraki Prefecture 3th Ward - Yasuhiro Harinashi
- Ibaraki Prefecture 4th Ward - Hiroshi Kajiyama
- Ibaraki Prefecture 5th Ward - Asano Satoshi
- Ibaraki Prefecture 6th Ward - Fumino Kunimitsu
- Ibaraki Prefecture 7th Ward - Nagaoka Keiko
House of Councilors
Ibaraki Prefectural Election District(Constant 4)
In the whole prefecture,National election・Prefectural governmentelectionTogetherVoter turnoutTends to be low,House of Councilors ordinary electionIf you take16th Upper House election(36.62%)17th Upper House election(36.94%)18th Upper House election(50.99%)19th Upper House election(50.18%)20th Upper House election(50.07%),ConstituencyThe voter turnout is the lowest in the country for the third time in a row and the worst, and in the governor's election19979/14Is 31.87%,20019/16Is 29.93%.House of Representatives general electionBut it keeps falling year by year and stays in the 50% range.2002Fell to the 40% range. Ibaraki PrefectureElection Management CommitteeThen, publicly solicit measures from the citizens of the prefecture to improve the voting rate,bank,Convenience store ATMI am implementing a plan to call for a vote, but no significant changes have been seen. Predicting the voting rate of the constituency and applying, if you apply exactlymelon,Hitachi beefReceived from the prefectureMiddle school studentsWe recruited messages from, and conducted a campaign to broadcast on a radio commercial21th Upper House electionThen, it was the second worst in the whole country.
Economic and industrial
Major companies in the prefecture
Here, we list the companies that have their head office in this prefecture other than the local scale of the prefecture and companies close to it.
- Nestle Japan(Registered head office)
- Omitama City
- Joso City
- Tsukuba City
- Tsuchiura City
- Yachiyo-cho, Yuki-gun
In addition, Hitachi City-Hitachinaka CityToHitachi GroupThere are many factories ofKashima Seaside Industrial AreaTo formKashima City-Kamisu CityHas factories mainly for steel and petrochemicals. There are many major manufacturing research centers in Ishioka City, Kashima City, Kasumigaura City, Tsukuba City, Tsuchiura City, Hitachi City and Hitachinaka City.
It was said to be a great power during the Yamato administration,Hitachi Country Culture], it is said to be "the country of the permanent world", and it is one of the most agricultural areas in Japan. Agricultural output isHokkaido,KagoshimaIt is the third largest agricultural prefecture in Japan after.. Since most of the prefecture's soil is flat land, and most of it is agricultural land, the forest rate is 31%, the second lowest in Japan after Osaka Prefecture..melonIs the No. 1 nationwide production.
Agricultural output was the second largest in Japan from 1975 (Showa 50) to 1993 (Heisei 5), and the trend continued to decline from the following year, lowering its rank, but thereafter rising or flattening and becoming a recovery trend. For the first time in 2 years (2008), it ranked second in Japan after Hokkaido... In 2017 (Heisei 29), it was overtaken by Kagoshima Prefecture and became the third largest in Japan for the first time in nine years. Although the output of vegetables has decreased, the total output of agriculture has exceeded the previous year's level.
On the other hand, there was no export to overseas and there was a disadvantage in price because it was not branded.. In 2014Japan External Trade OrganizationWith the opening of the office in Japan, sales of business meetings and other events inviting overseas buyers became active, and export volume increased significantly..
- cucumber(Joso CityOther)
- Konjac(Daigo Town）
- sweet potato(Hokota City,Whereabouts）
- Auction(Fukuoka city)
- tea(Daiko Town and others)
- Tomato(Hokoda City and others)
- Leek(Omitama CityOther)
- carrot(Hokota City,Ibaraki Town）
- Leek(Bando CityOther)
- Chinese cabbage(Yachiyo TownOther)
- green pepper(Kamisu City）
- Spinach(Sakai TownOther)
- mushroom(Miura, Inashiki)
- three-leaved(Hokoda City and others)
- Echaret[Note 11](Fukuoka city)
- lettuce(Bandou City etc.)
- lotus root(Tsuchiura CityOther)
- Kodama Squid(Chikusei,Sakuragawa）
- melon(Hokota CityOther)
- pear(Kasumigaura CityOther)
- Otama watermelon(Ushiku,Ami Town）
- Strawberry(Hokoda City and others)
- Chestnut(Kasumigaura City and others)
- Grape(Hitachiota CityOther)
- Apple(Daigo TownOther)
- Livestock Products
- (Prefecture north and mountainous area)
- Chicken eggs(Whole prefecture)
- Hitachi beef(Whole prefecture)
- Rose pork(Whole prefecture)
- Hitachi shine(Whole pork prefecture)
- Forest products
- Shiitake mushroom(Castle townOther)
- Miyake(Shirozato and others)
- wasabi(Daigo Town,Takahagi）
- Other agricultural products
- Angler fish(Kitaibaraki City,Hitachi City）
- Skipjack(Hitachinaka City）
- Shijimi(Ibaraki Town,Kamisu City）
- Kashima Nada clam(Kashima Nada）
- Bastard halibut(All prefectures off the coast of Joban)
- Smelt(Kasumigaura(Nishiura, Kitaura))
Of Kasumigaura, which was famous for many yearscarpOf October 2003Koi herpes virusUproarAlthough the aquaculture was closed in April, the prefecture's request for self-restraint in aquaculture was lifted in April 2009, and the aquaculture will be restarted... Offshore of Ibaraki PrefectureWarm currentKuroshio (Japanese Current)WhenCold snapOyashio of (Kurile Current) Is a confluence area and is the most suitable area for fishing.Offshore fishingとCoastal fisheryIs thriving.
Other production items
- Food Department
- Tsuboyaki (Naka City)
- Natto(Whole prefecture)
- Sake(List of sake brands # IbarakiSee also)
- Plum wine
- Dried(Hitachinaka City,Tokai village）
- Dried natto
- Mito's plum(Mito City)
- Yoshihara(Mito City)
- Wine(Chateau Kamiya.Ushiku/ Hitachi wine)
- beer(Toride city OfKirin Beer,Moriya OfAsahi beerThere is a factory of a major beer maker, etc., and the production amount is the highest in Japan)
- Non-food type
Life and transportation
Only in the Kanto region,Major private railwayThere is no company line.Once at the western end of the prefectureTobu RailwaySunlightWas passed, but three years after the opening1932The relevant part was incorporated into Saitama Prefecture in (Showa 7).Odakyu Electric RailwayVehicles have come to Toride station2016UntilTokyo MetroThere were no major private railway vehicles other than the above that entered the prefecture. JR Mizugun Line, Kashima Rinkai Railway Oarai Kashima Line, Kashima Rinkai Railway Kashima Rinko Line, Kanto Railway Joso Line, Kanto Railway Ryugasaki Line, Moka Railway Moka Line, Hitachinaka Kaihin Railway Minato LineNon-electrified.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Kashima coastal railway
- Kanto Railway
- Metropolitan New City Railway
- Tsukuba Express(TX)
- Hitachinaka Seaside Railway
- Moka Railway
- Tsukuba Tourist Railway
- Ibaraki Transportation(Mito City, Hitachinaka City, Kasama City, Hitachi City, etc.)
- Kanto Railway(Mito City, Tsuchiura City, Tsukuba City, Kashima City, etc.)
- Sekitetsu Green Bus(Ishioka City, Hokoda City, etc.)
- Sekitetsu Purple Bath(Shimotsuma City, Tsukuba City, etc.)
- Sekitetsu sightseeing bus(Tsuchiura City, Kasumigaura City, etc.)
- JR Bus Kanto(Tsuchiura City, Koga City, etc.)
- Ibaraki Express Car(Furukawa City, etc.)
- Asahi Motor Corporation(Furukawa City, etc.)
- Otone Transport Car(Toride City, etc.)
- Shiina sightseeing bus(Takahagi City etc.)
- Showa Kanko(Bandou City, Iwai City, etc.)
- Joban Expressway
- East Kanto Expressway
- North Kanto Expressway
- Metropolitan area central connecting expressway(Chuo Expressway)
- Shimosone Tone Bridge Toll Road
- East Mito Road
- Hitachi Naka Toll Road
- Hitachi Toll Road
- Water Kaido Toll Road
- Wakakusa Ohashi Toll Road
- National Route 4
- National Route 6
- National Route 50
- National Route 51
- National Route 118
- National Route 123
- National Route 124
- National Route 125
- National Route 245
- National Route 293
- National Route 294
- National Route 349
- National Route 354
- National Route 355
- National Route 400
- National Route 408
- National Route 461
- Ibaraki Port(Core international port,Important port）
- Kashima Port(Important port)
Medical and welfare
- National (5 school)
- Public (1 school)
- Private (6 schools)
- Private (4 schools)
- Private (1 schools)
- Open University Ibaraki Learning Center (Mito City)
- National Institute of Technology
- Ibaraki National College of Technology(Hitachinaka City)
- school educationOther facilities
- Public (1 school)
- NHK Mito Broadcasting Station -From October 2004, 10,Digital terrestrial broadcastingbyPrefectural broadcast(NHK Mito General Television/JOEP-DTV) is being conducted.NHK Tsukuba Relay StationIt was possible to receive except in the southwestern part outside the area, but in 20119/5The Tsukuba relay station was made omnidirectional, and prefectural broadcasting became available in almost all areas of the prefecture..
- The whole area of NHK Broadcasting CenterE-tele (NHK education/JOAB-DTV)とKanto 1 city 6 prefectures commonCommercial broadcastKey station(Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Fuji Television Network, Inc) Has been the target area for broadcasting. In addition, prefecture south, prefecture west areaTokyo Sky TreeAs a target of the broadcasting area of,NHK TokyoGeneral television(JOAK-DTV) can be viewed.There are no prefectural commercial TV stations in the prefecture (described later),2012March 10Internet tv OfIba Kira TVWas opened.
- Depending on the region,Chibatele-Tele ball-TOKYO MX-Tochi TeleBroadcasting stations in neighboring prefectures will serve as a guide for broadcasting areas and CATV distribution.Ibaraki newspaper-Joyo NewspaperNewspapers for Ibaraki prefecture, including two prefecturesA TV scheduleContains programs of Chiba Tele, which includes most of the prefecture's south, deer, and prefecture's west areas and part of the prefecture's central area, and TV Saitama and Tochigi, which are said to be available mainly in the prefecture's west. .. With the start of broadcasting from Tokyo Sky Tree, TOKYO MX has newly added prefecture south (Tsukuba city), prefecture west (Furukawa city), etc. as a guide to the reception area of the official website... Cibatere produces and broadcasts the answer bulletin of the prefectural public high school entrance examination, etc.YouTubeWe also deliver(Chiba Television Broadcasting #Relationship with Ibaraki PrefectureSee).In the autumn season held in Ibaraki prefecture in 2013 and 2021 at TV SaitamaKanto High School Baseball TournamentProduced a digest program of Ciba-Tele, Tochi-Tele,Gunma TV-tvk(5 together 3 channelInternet at the same time..Ibaraki Prefecture will be in the neighboring prefecture in June 2019Local bureauTo relax the prefectural broadcasting system and expand the broadcasting area so that it can be viewed in Ibaraki PrefectureMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsHave requested.
- LuckyFM Ibaraki Broadcasting(On the broadcasting license, medium wave broadcasting 1197kHz ismaster station）radikoThen.20217/1noonThan,Kanto regionNow available in 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures (de facto wide-area broadcasting)[Note 15].
- abovePrefectural broadcastIn addition toWide area broadcasting(Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau)TBS Radio,Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.It is a broadcast target area.
- NHK Mito Broadcasting Station (prefectural broadcasting with FM broadcasting, medium-wave radio in Tokyo as Kanto wide area broadcastingNHK Broadcast CenterMore delivery)
Headquartered in the prefecturePrefecture areaThere is no commercial FM station, but Ibaraki Broadcasting is called "Lucky FM Ibaraki Broadcasting".FM complement relay stationHas been installed. In addition, the commercial FM stations whose prefectures are included in the reception area are as follows.
- FM Parrun(Mito City)
- FM Kashima(Kashima City)
- Radio Tsukuba(Tsukuba City)
- FM Hitachi(Hitachi City)
- Takahagi FM(Takahagi City)
- FM Daigo(Daiko Town)
- FM gladly broadcast(Ushiku City)
Prefectural TV broadcast station/FM station concept
In the past, there were movements to open commercial TV stations and commercial FM stations, but planned TV broadcastingIbaraki BroadcastingAbandoned television broadcasting.2019Currently, Ibaraki Prefecture is the only prefecture with neither commercial TV stations nor FM stations (parent stations)... 20113/11Occurred inGreat East Japan EarthquakeThere was a complaint from a celebrity who pointed out that the reason why the disaster situation in the prefecture was not reported on TV was that there was no commercial TV station in the prefecture.. Ibaraki Broadcasting is considering expanding into television broadcasting again in November 2019 when the capital structure changed.
197910/7から20113/27UntilFuji Television Network, IncIs a prefectural public relations program on the broadcast frame (Sunday morning)Good morning IbarakiWas being broadcast. 2011 after the program ended4/22ThanTV Asahiof"Walk series"[Note 16]In the program (Friday)Infomercial("Sayaka Isoyama's seasonal issue! Ibaraki→ →Kaminari's "Takumi Manabu"-Speaking of Ibaraki!-]) has been broadcast (2 minutes version, 30 seconds version twice).
Cable tv station
- National newspaper
- Local newspaper
- Ibaraki newspaper(Headquarters Mito)
- Joyo Newspaper(Headquarters Tsukuba)
- Tokyo Newspaper(Block paper）
- Long time ago,New Ibaraki(Mito) was present.
Forgotten disaster area
It occurred at 2011:23 pm on March 3, 11.Great East Japan EarthquakeIn Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima prefectures, the damage was severe, but Ibaraki prefecture suffered a great deal of damage, and we observed a maximum seismic intensity of 3+ in many areas of the prefecture. Furthermore, at 6:3 pm, there was also a M15 earthquake off the coast of Ibaraki Prefecture (a seismic intensity of 7.4 or higher in Hokoda City), and the damage within the prefecture spread. As a result, 6 people were killed or missing, and more than 66 houses were partially or partially destroyed... Also in many municipalities,Liquefaction phenomenonWas also recognized.
The Pacific coastal area of the prefecture is large(I.e.In response, it is a scenic spot in Kitaibaraki CityGoura RokkakudoWas washed away and disappeared. Tokai VillageJapan Nuclear Power-Tokai Daini Nuclear Power PlantWas hit by a tsunami up to 5.4 meters. But 6.1mNew protective wall barely prevented the loss of all power and made a cold shutdown.
Despite the fact that the prefecture suffered such great damage,Kamisu CityThen on March 3Planned power outageWas carried out. At the timeGovernor of Ibaraki Prefecture Masashi HashimotoBut,prime minister as well as the TEPCOBy strongly protesting against, he was finally excluded from the planned power outage area from the next day, but the idea that Ibaraki prefecture was forgotten as a disaster area spread among the citizens of the prefecture... Therefore, Ibaraki PrefectureForgotten disaster areaIs also said.
Ibaraki PrefectureHitachi countryとShimosaFormed by the northwest, historicallyEast Kanto dialectBelong to the area. A part of the southern part of the prefecture and most of the western part of the prefecture are former Shimozoku countries, which have been transferred from Chiba prefecture in the Meiji era.Ibaraki dialectSometimes called. At present, as a flow often seen in the Kanto regioncommon languageThe traditional dialect declined mainly in the south,Metropolitan dialectIs used. Also,TokyoCity centerFor the distance fromIbaraki dialect Standard languageBecause it is a dialect that is very different from that of the recent years, many residents have not understood the traditional dialect in recent years.
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts
- Kashima Antlers(J1) (Kashima City-Itako City-Kamisu City-Whereabouts-Hokota City）
- Mito Holy Hook(J2) (Mito-Hitachinaka City-Naka City-Kasama City-Omitama City-Ibaraki Town-Oarai Town-Castle town-Tokai village）
- Ryuukei Dai Dragons Ryugasaki(Ryugasaki City)
- Ibaraki Golden Goals(Inashiki）
- Nippon Steel Kashima Baseball Club(Kashima City)
- Hitachi hardball baseball team(Hitachi City）
- Hitachi wrestling
Ibaraki prefecture is privatethink tank OfBrand Research InstituteAccording to the survey, the ranking of 47 prefectures in Japan is the lowest for the seventh consecutive year since 2013. Most of the survey respondents are unevenly distributed in large cities, and the content of the responses is based on individual subjectivity, and is not a simple image survey based on objective numerical values or indicators such as various statistical data. Although there is a direction to say that it is not too much, in response to this resultPrefectural officeAs a measure, is focusing on brand improvement not only by attracting tourists but also by expanding sales of prefecture products, and established the "Sales Strategy Department" in FY2018. Before and after, in TokyoAntenna ShopRefurbished, certifiedVirtual youtuber"Hiyori IbarakiIs being worked on.
On the other hand, regarding the ranking,2019ToFirst Year of Reiwa East TyphoonIt was regrettable in view of the feelings of the citizens of the prefecture who endeavor to restore and recover while human and material damage was found when the result of the lowest ranking for the seventh consecutive year was found at the timing of tying up the damage caused by (typhoon 19) There is also a survey result that the governor said that it would significantly damage the image of the prefectureKazuhiko OikawaReveals discomfort,Research companyThere is also a situation where the side apologizes.
Historic sites, historical facilities, etc.
- Hirodokan(Mito City)
- Mito City Suido Low Ward Distribution Tower(Mito City)
- Rokkakudo(Kitaibaraki City）
- Ishioka Daiichi Power StationFacility (Takahagi・Kitaibaraki City)
- Nakaminato Reverberatory FurnaceTrace (Hitachinaka City）
- Oda CastleTrace (Tsukuba City）
- Tsuchiura CastleTrace (Tsuchiura City）
- Mito CastleTrace (Mito City)
- Tokiwa Shrine(Mito City)
- Kasama Inari Shrine(Kasama City）
- Kashima Shrine(Kashima City）
- Mt. Tsukubasan Shrine(Tsukuba City)
- Nishiyamaso(Hitachiota City）
- Choshoji Temple(Itako City）
- Ushiku Daibutsu(Ushiku）
- Chateau KamiyaOld Brewery Facility (Ushiku City)
- Sarushima Bando Sanju Kannon Sacred Ground(Sakai Town）
- Itabashi Fudoson(Tsukuba Mirai City）
- Yokotone lock(Inashiki）
- UshikuNaritasanShinjoji Temple(Ushiku)- Fudo FudoThe本尊And境内On theInariThere is.
- Itoura Coast(Kitaibaraki City）
- Kasumigaura(Tsuchiura City-Kasumigaura City-Itako City-Whereabouts-Hokota City-Ishioka）
- Mizugo(Itako City）
- Mt. Tsukubasan(Tsukuba City-Tsuchiura City-Sakuragawa-Ishioka）
- Hanazono Prefectural Natural Park(Hitachi City/Takahagi-Kitaibaraki City）
- Fukuroda Falls(Daigo Town）
- Ryujinkyo(Hitachiota City）
- (Tsukuba City）
- Ibaraki Prefecture Kasama Art Forest Park (Kasama City）
- Ibaraki Prefectural West General Park (Chikusei）
- Ibaraki Prefecture Suigo Prefectural Forest(Itako City）
- Ibaraki Flower Park・Fureai no Mori (Ishioka）
- Minato Park(Kamisu City）
- Expo'XNUMX Commemorative Park(Tsukuba City)
- Hitachi Seaside Park(Hitachinaka City）
- Joso Sports Park(Moriya City)
- Senba Park(Mito）
- Hinuma Nature Park(Ibaraki Town)
- Domine Park(Tsukuba City)
- Hitachi City Kamine Park(Hitachi City）
- Ibaride in Komoribi Forest(Inashiki）
- Suigo Itako Ayame Garden(Itako City)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Museum of Modern Art(Mito）
- Ibaraki Prefectural Library(Mito City)
- (Mito City)
- Ibaraki Prefectural History Museum(Mito City)
- Art Tower Mito(Mito City)
- Aqua World Oarai(Oarai Town）
- Ibaraki Tenshin Memorial Iura Museum(Kitaibaraki City）
- Yoshida Tadashi Memorial Museum of Music(Hitachi City）
- Kashima Soccer Museum(Kashima City）
- Kasumigaura contact land(Whereabouts）
- Ibaraki Ceramic Art Museum(Kasama City）
- Kasama Nichido Museum of Art(Kasama City)
- Itaya Hayama Memorial(Chikusei）
- (Chikusei City)
- Science Museum of Maps and Surveys(Tsukuba City)
- Tsukuba Expo Center(Tsukuba City)
- (Tsukuba City）
- Arcus studio(Moriya City)
- Museum Park Ibaraki Prefectural Museum of Nature(Bando City）
Hall convention facility
- Hitachi Civic Center(Hitachi City)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Cultural Center(Mito City)
- Tsukuba Capio(Tsukuba City)
- Tsukuba International Congress Center(Tsukuba City)
- Tsukuba Cultural Center Ars(Tsukuba City)
- Nova Hall(Tsukuba City)
- Kashima Labor Cultural Center(Kashima City)
Large sports facility
- Ibaraki Prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium(Kashima City)- Kashima AntlersHome
- K's Denki Stadium Mito(Mito City)- Mito Holy HookHome
- Mito City Stadium
- Hitachinaka Municipal Stadium
- Kasamatsu Sports Park(Hitachinaka City-Naka City-Tokai village）
- Hitachinaka City Sports Park(Hitachinaka City)
- Tsukuba Circuit(Shimotsuma City）
- Toride bicycle race track(Toride city）
- Japan Central Horse Racing Miura Training Center(Miura）
- Kanagusa Shrine Isode Daisaisai(Hitachiota City)-Held once every 72 years. Last time was 1. Next time is scheduled for 2003.
- Mt. Tsukubasan plum festival(Mid February to late March Tsukuba City)
- Plum Festival in Mito(Mid February to late March Mito CityKairakuen）
- Oarai Spring Festival Kairaku Festa(Mid-March Oarai Town)
- Furukawa Momo Festival (Late March to early April Furukawa City)
- Hitachi hitoshi(Mid-April Hitachi City)
- Kasama Pottery Festival(Late April to early May Kasama City)
- Suigo Itako Ayame Festival(Late May to late June Itako City・Suigo Itako Ayame Garden）
- Hinuma Hydrangea Festival(Mid June-Mid July, Ibaraki Town, Kugenuma Nature Park)
- Kozuru Gion Festival(Mid July, Ibaraki Town)
- Shimodate Gion Festival(Late July, Chikusei City)-Japan's No. 7 portable shrine
- Ushiku Kappa Festival (Ushiku City, late July)
- Tsuchiura Kirara Festival(Early August Tsuchiura City)
- Itako Gion Festival(Early August, Itako City)
- Mito Komon Festival(Early August Mito City)
- ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL(Early August Hitachinaka City-Hitachi Seaside Park）
- Festival Tsukuba(Late August Tsukuba City)
- Hitachi Kokusosha Grand Festival(Mid-September Ishioka City)-One of the three Kanto festivals
- Tsuchiura National Fireworks Competition(Early October, Tsuchiura City)- Japan's Three Great Fireworks Festivalone of
- Mito Machinaka Festival(Late October, Mito City)
- Mt. Tsukubasan Momiji Festival(November Tsukuba City)
- Thorn Festival(Early November, Ibaraki Town)
- Shomon Festival(Mid-November Bando City)
- Oarai Anko Festival(Mid-March Oarai Town)
- Yamagata Inn Imonikai (late November) Hitachi Omiya)-Kanto's best potato cooking party
- Oi Festival (Early December, the day before December 12th, the day before the last day, Sakuragawa City Shimozumi district)
- Curse Festival(Mid December, Kasama City)
- Hinamatsuri with XNUMX steps(3/3Or Saturday and Sunday immediately before that Daigo Town）
A work set in Ibaraki prefecture
Since the number of works that include locations where Ibaraki is the location is huge, I will describe here the ones that were set in Ibaraki.
- The cleanest water(Tsukuba City）
- The man is painful Torajiro truth one way(UshikunumaShore- InashikiKukizaki.. (Current Tsukuba City)
- Tomato in love(Kasumigauranear)
- Godzilla vs Biollante(Tsukuba City)
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla(Tsukuba City)
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla(Tsukuba City)
- Godzilla vs Destroyer(Tsukuba City)
- Godzilla 2000 Millennium(Naka-gunTokai village-Kashima City）
- Godzilla x Megagilas G Disappearance Operation(Tokai Village, Naka-gun)
- Pinch runner(Hitachinaka City）
- Shimotsuma story(Shimotsuma City-Ushiku）
- Japan assassination secret(Hiraiso Town)- Shinichi ChibaplayTadashi OnumaHometown of
- Our war(Tsukuba City·Tsuchiura City）
- (Kashima-gunAsahimura.. PresentHokota City）
- Night picnic(MitoWait)
- (Mito City)
- Oarai also has stars(Oarai Town）
- letter(Hitachi City）
- Million Yen and Bitter Girl(Hitachi City）
- Cockroach detective(Kamisu City）
- Curtain goes up(Some shootingHitachinaka City）
- Under the full bloom of cherry trees(Hitachi City）
- rolling(Mito City)
- Gakincho ~Return Kids~(Daigo Town）
- Wind, clouds and rainbow(Iwai City.. PresentBando City）
- (Tsukuba City)
- Tsukahara Uden(Kashima City）
- Mito Komon
- Yoshiki Tokugawa(Mito City)
- Limited Express Tanaka 3(Tsukuba and Tsuchiura)
- Sticky woman(Mito City)
- Mommy is a ballerina(Joso City-Moriya）
- Return to Yankee alma mater(Sakuragawa）
- Saotome Typhoon(Hokota City）
- Chick *A fictional village (Oku Ibaraki Village)
- KudzuFour brothers of book Sanchi(Taima Town) *A fictional town
- Magic Fairy Persia Episode 39 "Science Expo Kappa Uproar" (TsukubaYatabe Town.. (Current Tsukuba City)
- Mobile Police Patlabor -Shaft Enterprise Japan Tsuchiura Research Center (Tsuchiura City)
- Getter Robo -In the manga version, the location of the secret base that became the operation headquarters after the original base was closed is Tsukuba
- Table tennis Dash!!(Ushiku）
- Neon Genesis EVANGELION Episode 6 "Decision Battle, 3rd New Tokyo City Rei II" (Tsukuba City)
- Shintaketori Story 1000 Queen(Tsukuba City) *Yatabe Town at the time of serialization of the work
- The Mt. Tsukubasan Observatory, where the protagonist's uncle is the director, comes out.
- Tenpo Ion Theory Twelve (Episode 12) "Hakuryu Barks at the Moon" Furukawa Domain / Furukawa Castle (Furukawa）
- Naruto no Miko or Yukina Kamiuchi's secret(Sakura City) *A fictitious city ISBN 9784894257467
- Sixth Sayoko(Mito City)ISBN 9784101234137
- -Preparing for a picnic(Mito City)ISBN 9784101234168
- Night picnic(Mito City)ISBN 9784101234175
- Library crisis(Mito City)ISBN 4840237743
- Oka War Series(Hitachi City) *A fictitious city (Tsuchiura City, Tsukuba City, etc.)
- Utsumi BunzoNovel. The final part of the trilogy, "Champions and Champions," is incomplete. Because of the story of the Hitachi Army, which is based in Hitachi City, land throughout the prefecture appears.
- From the New World(Kamisu City·Tsukuba City)
- Yusuke KishiNovel. Kamisu City 1000 years after the protagonists lived in "Kamisu 66-cho" modeled by Kamisu. Mt. Tsukubasan will also appear.
- Wangan Midnight(Japan Automobile Research InstituteYatabe high-speed circuit. Many appeared in recollection scenes)
- Kusu MichiharuAppeared in the manga, game (PS3 version).
- Initial D(Tsukuba purple line）
- Shuichi ShigenoAlso appeared in manga, anime and games.
- An internet animation produced for the purpose of promoting agricultural products in Ibaraki prefecture.
- Girls und Panzer(Oarai Town）
- My choice in the brain is hindering my school romantic comedy with all my strength(Mito）
- Cherry trick(Inashiki）
- Gran Turismo series - Gran Turismo 4(Tsukuba Circuit）
- Racing Battle -C1 GRAND PRIX-(Tsukuba Circuit)
- Homura Our Lady -The Virgin on Megiddo-(Tsukuba City)
- Root Double -Before Crime * After Days-(Tsukuba City and Kasumigaura)
- One-sided moon(Sakuragawa= OldMakabe Town)."Jurokuyaichi" in the work.The former Makabe Post Office, the streets of the former Makabe Town, and the former Inose family's house have appeared in the main story.
- Beyond the ultramarine sky - Tsukuba City..It is clearly stated on the official website of the production brand that it is set in the city of Tsukuba..
- Oizumi's case with a real sister - Mito.. In the middle of the work "Hido city", before reconstructionMito Station(South exit) and the design and background of Hido station appearing in the main story match[Original research?]..The school that the main characters attend is "Doura" (Tsuchiura City) Is explained in the work.
- Go down into the sky - Tsukuba City.Tsukuba Science CityThere is a clear description in the special page of the second work of the production brand "Appliqué" that is a model.
Honorary citizens of Ibaraki prefecture
The title of honorary citizens of Ibaraki Prefecture is based on the Ibaraki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Ibaraki Prefecture Ordinance No. 1953) established on December 28, 12 (Showa 25). To "(Article 51 of the Ordinance).. The target person is "a person who has lived in or lived in this prefecture for 10 years or more, or is from this prefecture", and "has an achievement in promoting industry, promoting social welfare, or advancing science and arts" It is stipulated that "the people of the prefecture respect as local pride," and that the Governor of Ibaraki selects with the consent of the Ibaraki Prefectural Assembly (Articles 2 and 3 of the Ordinance)..
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|1||Yokoyama Taikan||Japanese painter||1954/3/1||Order of CultureAward|||
|2||Itaya Hayama||Potter||1954/3/1||Received the Order of Culture|||
|3||Morita Shigeru||Western painter||1993/12/20||Received the Order of Culture|||
|4||Reona Esaki||physicist||2008/12/3||Nobel Prize in Physics, Medal of Culture|||
|5||Makoto Kobayashi||physicist||2008/12/3||Received the Order of Culture and the Nobel Prize in Physics|||
- On July 2019st, 7,Sexual minority(LGBT)ofCoupleThemarriageEquivalent topartnerCertify aspartnershipSystem was implemented for the first time in a prefecture..
- ^ However,EhimeOf "Hima"1990 OfKanji for personal nameIt was in old font before.
- ^ In Miyagi Prefecture, “Miya” does not contain dull sounds, so the “castle” becomes muddy due to rendaku, and in Ibaraki prefecture, “Ibara” already contains muddy sounds, so there is continuous muddy sound. The difference is that the "castle" becomes "ki".
- ^ The habitable area is the area of the prefecture minus the area of forests and lakes..
- ^ CurrentlyNational Route 461Is passing.
- ^ "Nishiura" alone or generic name including Kitaura and Sonami Sakaura, Kasumigaura isBiwa lakeIt is the second largest lake in Japan after Japan.
- ^ The actual boarding time may differ depending on the train due to the evacuation of the limited express train at the station along the way. In addition, the boarding time is limited to the limited express (Hitachi and Tokiwa) Is when there is no transfer. From Toride station to Tokyo station,Ueno Tokyo LineThis is the time when using the direct train, and it is calculated without changing trains. As with regular trains, you can only take the fare, and in the case of a special rapid train with few stops along the way, it will take about 40 minutes from Toride station to Tokyo station.
- ^ At this time, the prefectural office was placed in Mito, Ibaraki-gun, so it was named Ibaraki.
- ^ Initially Inba-gunSakuraIt was planned to set up a prefectural office in Japan, but in fact, the former Katsushika prefectural office in Kamura was made the prefectural office.
- ^ Mito city population-Tsukuba City (resident population / household)
- ^ Hitachi City, Hitachinaka City, Koga City, Tsuchiura City, Toride City
- ^ "Echalet" is a product name unique to Japan.French cuisineGenuine used forshallotDifferent from.
- ^ a b Only 900 m from the border between Chiba and Ibaraki prefectures on the Tone River to Toride station.
- ^ Only Furukawa Station in the prefecture.
- ^ Omiya Station(Saitama) - Oyama StationIt passes through Goka-cho, Sashima-gun and Koga city for about 10 km between (Tochigi prefecture).Koichi Nakagawa The1981In the "History of Railway Development in Ibaraki Prefecture," I was concerned that the Shinkansen would bring only noise to Ibaraki Prefecture, but the situation has not changed since then.
- ^ 20114/12start.Initially only in Ibaraki prefecture. 20115/16From the following year3/31Up toradiko reconstruction support projectIt was distributed nationwide for a limited time.
- ^ "Small walk→ →Young general walk of Yu Yu→ →Jun walk"
- ^ "(PDF)", Ibaraki Prefectural Bulletin (Ibaraki Prefecture) No.659: p.7, (June 1995, 6)
- ^ Summary of Ibaraki Prefectural Economic Calculation for FY20
- ^ a b c d e "Place name of Ibaraki Prefecture" (Heibonsha, 1982) General The origin of the prefecture name.
- ^ Thinking about the reason why "Ibaraki" is misread as "Ibara"
- ^ "Place name of Ibaraki Prefecture" (Heibonsha, 1982) Section of Ibaraki County.
- ^ Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries-related Glossary,Kotobank version Retrieved November 2017, 5.
- ^ a b c d Ibaraki Prefectural Government Public Relations Public Relations Section, Public Relations,Ibaraki Prefecture Geography and Climate Retrieved November 2017, 5.
- ^ "Japanese Terrain 3 Tohoku", Kazuyuki KoikeToshikazu Tamura-Jinxi Kiyotaka・Toyohiko Miyagi・Author,University of Tokyo Press,2005,2011 (3rd edition),ISBN 978-4-13-064713-7, p6-69
- ^ a b c d "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary8 Ibaraki Prefecture, Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation CommitteeTakeuchi Rizo・ Hen,Kadokawa Shoten,1983 (first edition), 1996 (reprint),ISBN 4-04-001020-5, p19-21 "Nature and climate"
- ^ World Encyclopedia Second Edition(Hitachi Solutions Create), "A Dictionary of Japanese Place Names" (Kodansha), "The complete encyclopedia of Japan (Nipponika)』(Shogakukan),Kotobank version Retrieved November 2017, 5.
- ^ "Ibaraki Prefecture" "Encyclopedia of the World", Heibonsha, 2007
- ^ "Municipalities in the prefecture / Ibaraki prefecture”. Ibaraki Prefecture (August 2020, 8). 2021/2/16Browse.
- ^ "About result of the second Ibaraki comprehensive plan council (December 2, 17)". Ibaraki Prefecture. 2010/3/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. ARC. 2010/3/13Browse.
- ^ a b "Number Center Mito”. General Incorporated Foundation Kanto Land Transport Promotion Center <Number Center>. 2014/8/14Browse.
- ^ a b ""How do Ibaraki citizens work" Same day election as the governor's election" asahi.com 20059/2
- ^ a b "Number Center Tsuchiura”. General Incorporated Foundation Kanto Land Transport Promotion Center <Number Center>. 2014/8/14Browse.
- ^ "Tsukuba number". Tsukuba City. 2014/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Tsukuba number". Tsukuba City. 2014/8/14Browse.
- ^ Atsuji Kamoshida, Ryu Hoshi, "Opening the Sea and the Earth from the Opening of Culture to the World of Soldiers" Shinzo Hasegawa, Shigeo Itaga, Masaharu Imai, Takashi Akiyama, Kanji Sasaki "History of Ibaraki Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. June 1997- Page 6
- ^ "[Ibaraki Shimbun] Acceleration of decline Prefectural population 288 million Resident survey 18 years down, maximum 1". ibarakinews.jp. Ibaraki Shimbun (February 2019, 2). 2019/2/12Browse.
- ^ Latest version of Geography of Japan 5 "Kanto region" 14 pages
- ^ http://www.rinya.maff.go.jp/toukei/genkyou/shinrin-jinkou.htm Forestry Agency Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ "[Ibaraki Shimbun] [Editorial] Agricultural output amount 3rd place in Ibaraki Future planning is important". ibarakinews.jp. Ibaraki Shimbun (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ "[Ibaraki Shimbun] Fruits and vegetables in Ibaraki Prefecture ranked No. 15 for 1 consecutive years. Central wholesale market transaction volume, hot weather and typhoon effects". ibarakinews.jp. Ibaraki Shimbun (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/30Browse.
- ^ a b ""Export volume has increased 4 times in just four years" A simple method that made Ibaraki Prefecture's overseas expansion of melons a great success”(Japanese). BLOGOS. 2021/10/17Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq "Agriculture, forestry and marine products" "Discovery!! Ibaraki" Ibaraki Prefectural Government
- ^ Press release About confirmation of carp suspicious of koi herpesvirus disease Ministry of AgricultureConsumer Affairs and Safety Bureau, November 15, 11
- ^ "Resuming carp aquaculture for the first time in five and a half years, Kasumigaura and Kitaura," Ibaraki Shimbun, April 5, 2009
- ^ Latest version of Geography of Japan 5 "Kanto region" 15 pages
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications materials
- ^ Broadcast area (Tokyo Sky Tree) (Dpa)
- ^ Ciba Tele reception guide
- ^ Tele Ball Company Profile Service Area
- ^ a b TOKYO MX Digital Terrestrial Reception Guide
- ^ Aim for broadcasting area (Utsunomiya station) (Dpa)
- ^ "Live broadcast of answers and commentary on public high school entrance exams in Chiba and Ibaraki prefectures!" (PDF) (Press Release), Chiba Television Broadcast, (March 2017, 2) 2017/8/7Browse.
- ^ "" 5 Issho 3 Channel "will support autumn children with all their might! 66th Autumn Kanto District High School Baseball Digest ~ ROAD TO Senbatsu ~ Co-production & simultaneous broadcasting!" (PDF) (Press Release), Saitama, (March 2013, 10) 2015/2/25Browse.
- ^ "Delivering the passionate appearance of baseball children aiming for next spring's Senbatsu! 74th Autumn Kanto District High School Baseball Digest Broadcast from October 10" (PDF) (Press Release), Saitama, (March 2021, 10) 2021/11/5Browse.
- ^ a b c "IBS's largest shareholder is planning to open prefectural television channels Maintenance costs and advertisement acquisition issues”. Ibaraki Shimbun (created on November 2019, 11). 2019/11/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Bay FM. 2016/1/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. River Planning Division, Water and Disaster Management Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. As of October 2020, 10originalMore archives.2021/2/6Browse.
- ^ "About Us”. Fm yokohama. 2014/7/7Browse.
- ^ "Information from FM NACK5 Sales Department”. FM NACK5. As of September 2019, 9originalMore archives.2021/3/3Browse.
- ^ "Company Information”. FM Tochigi. 2014/7/7Browse.
- ^ "Ibaraki is also a disaster area" Ogasawara player of former Japan representative Kashima Antlers appealed - NicoNico News, August 2011, 3.
- ^ Sayaka Isoyama appeals to the disaster of Ibaraki, a forgotten disaster area that is not broadcast on TV -Cinema Today, March 2011, 3.
- ^ The attitude of "informing the disaster area"- Yomiuri Shimbun, August 2011, 4.
- ^ "Kanto disaster area" Ibaraki earthquake report New Weekly Fuji Television Criticism, August 2011, 5.
- ^ "Record of the Great East Japan Earthquake / Ibaraki”. Ibaraki Prefecture (August 2018, 10). 2019/5/24Browse.
- ^ "The actual situation of the forgotten disaster area dated November 11 | Newspaper Association Newsletter (weekly)/Spotlight | Publications | The Japan Newspaper Association". www.pressnet.or.jpJapan Newspaper Publishers and Editors (November 2011, 11). 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ Kunihiro Suzuki (March 2011, 3). “Kunihiro Suzuki, Public Relations Section Leader, J-PARC Center "Urgent Contribution "Reaffirming the Importance of Easy-to-understand Public Relations-Ibaraki Prefecture and J-PARC Are Also Damaged"". Science PortalJapan Science and Technology Agency. 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Two and a half years since then, a forgotten "stricken area"". Asahi Shimbun digital. Asahi Shimbun (January 2013, 9). 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ "Asaichi | “Forgotten Disaster Area”-Earthquake Disasters Learned from Ibaraki and Chiba-| 2015/03/11 (Wed) 08:15 Broadcast | NHK". TV store. NHK (October 2015, 3). 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ Tomoya Aoki (2004) "Ibaraki, not Ibaraki" (Ibaraki Shimbun)
- ^ [Check] Disseminating appeal Ibaraki no Michi / 6th consecutive year "bottom" / Prefecture has a sense of crisis New Business Strategy Department established"Mainichi Shimbun" evening edition November 2018, 11 (one page) Read December 26, 1.
- ^ "Ibaraki Governor, the lowest in the ranking of attractiveness "I am sorry for this timing" Discomfort associated with typhoon No. XNUMX damage". Sankei News (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2019, 10) 2020/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Apology for announcement of regional brand survey 2019”. Brand Research Institute (October 2019, 10). 2020/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Beyond the ultramarine sky" Product introduction
- ^ Concerto Note Official Web
- ^ a b Ibaraki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Ibaraki Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b c d e (PDF) -Ibaraki Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ "Ibaraki considers partnership system LGBT first in prefecture-Kyodo News ｜ This Kiji". Kyodo NewsKyodo News (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/30Browse.
- ^ "We are implementing the Ibaraki partnership oath system.". IbarakiIbaraki Prefecture (December 2019, 12). 2020/3/11Browse.
- Natural scenic spots in Ibaraki prefecture
- Hitachi country
- Inba Prefecture
- Shinji prefecture
- Song of Ibaraki citizens
- Ibaraki gymnastics
- List of people from Ibaraki prefecture
- Ibaraki High School List
- Ibaraki Prefectural Government Building
- Ibaraki Prefectural Office
- Ibaraki Prefectural Assembly
- Ibaraki Prefectural Police
- Ibaraki City(Osaka）
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road Corporation
- History of Kasumigaura
- Metropolitan area (Japan)
- Wide Kanto area
- Kanto Governor's Association
- Kita-Kanto Banetsu Governors Meeting
- North Kanto/Banetsu area
- Return to the city center
- Ibaraki Prefecture military bases and military historic sites
- Tsukuba Science City
- Joso New Town
- Ryugasaki New Town
- Mito's Three Poi
- Geography of japan
- Region of Japan
- Sightseeing Ibaraki -Ibaraki Prefecture Tourism Products Association
Matsuoka-Mito prefecture-Shishido Prefecture-
Kasama prefecture-Shimodate Prefecture-Shimotsuma prefecture
Shinji prefecturePart of (Hitachi country）
ChibaPart of (ShimosaTone RiverNorth)
|Changes in administrative districts|