Photo Costco's membership warehouse and community exchange facility will be developed in a maintenance project of approximately 12 hectares.
Costco opens a store in Minami-Alps, Yamanashi Prefecture with regional exchange facilities
If you write the contents roughly
The city of Minami-Alps has been attracting companies through open recruitment since October 12 for the "Southern Alps IC New Industrial Base Development Project Site" of about 2021 hectares, but has selected Costco Wholesale and Hikare Yamanashi as the entry companies.
On July 7, Yamanashi Prefecture's Minami-Alps City is a maintenance project adjacent to the Chubu Odan Expressway / Minami-Alps Interchange (IC) ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is the westernmost municipality in Yamanashi prefecture.populationThere are 69,590 people. In April 2014, the entire city was registered with the Southern Alps UNESCO Eco Park.
About place names
The name Minami-Alps is the result of a public offering, 65 members of the merger councilvoteBy2002It was decided to.However, it was difficult to say that this open call for participants accurately reflected the people's will, as it was possible to vote for residents outside the prefecture.Although the city of Minami-Alps was ranked first in the open call for participants, the city of Minami-Alps is not completely superior, as the runner-up "Komano" city will be reversed if the characters "Komano" and "Komano" are combined. rice field.Therefore from that timeReferendumHowever, the merger council did not change its stance of emphasizing the results of the public offering.There was also "Kyosai City" as one of the tentative names before the merger.
In addition, the English notation on road signs etc. uses the instructional Roman alphabet "Minami" as "south", and the "Alps" uses the English notation "Alps" of the Alps, which is the etymology. Overall "Minami-Alps CityIs..Yamanashi Prefecture Local reports say "South AfricaMay be written as.
Although relatively far from the center, it was the origin of the city nameJapan Southern Alps(Akaishi Mountains) runs through the western part of the city.Has the second highest altitude in JapanMt. Kitadake (3,193m) is included in the city limits.
The city limitsKofu basinIt is located in the western part of the city, and is roughly divided into a flat part on the east side and a mountainous part on the west side.
- Flat part
Kamanashi RiverPour intoMiteshi RiverOne of the largest in the country formed by the flooding ofFan, Miteshigawa alluvial fan occupies most.The gentle slope to the top of the alluvial fanTogenkyoOld calledShirane TownAnd nowPeach,CherryIt is a vast fruit tree area such as, but in the old daysKuwahataSpreadsericultureIt was also a zone. This area, called "Hara Shichigo," is said to "burn in the moonlit night" because the groundwater level is deep and there are no rivers on the surface of the earth.droughtIt was a zone.ThereforeJapan Southern Alps OfNoro RiverThe plan to draw water and use it was told in a straightforward manner, and it was a disposition called "Norogawa Banashi", pointing to something that was impossible at all.Including drinking water and agricultural water are scarce, including the Tokushima weir built in the Edo period.IrrigationAqueduct has been prepared and is being used to date.
On the other hand, the eastern part along the Kamanashi River is peculiar to the lowlands of the basin.Flood plainAnd at the end of the alluvial fanspringBlessed with water, such as manyPaddy field,vinyl houseIt is a countryside where the area spreads.On the other hand, in the southern part of the city, the Gomei district and the Nango district,Takizawa RiverThere are some small and medium-sized rivers, mainly two water systems.Ceiling riverIt has been historically said to be "cloudy and three-dimensional" (three-inch water overflows even if it is cloudy instead of raining).洪水It is a regular area of.Even now that river improvement has progressed, many rivers are intricately intertwined and join the Kamanashi River, such as another river flowing under the ceiling river at the confluence, and inundation damage may occur in the event of heavy rain. There are many.
- Mountainous region
The second highest altitude in Japan at 2mMt. KitadakeBeginning withMt. Ainodake,Mt. Senjogatakeな どJapan Southern Alps(Akaishi Mountains) 3,000m-class high peaks and famous peaks in the north are connected. Endemic to Mt. KitadakeCallianthemum hondolisAnd abundantAlpine plant,GrouseValuable nature remains. A base for climbers to Mt. KitadakeHirogawaraAnd Mt. SenjogatakeMt. Kai KomagatakeAt Kitazawa Pass, which is the entrance to the direction, private car regulations are laid in addition to the winter closing period to ensure traffic safety and nature conservation.Also on the wayYashagami PassIt is,AoisanIn addition to the route to Mt. Kitadake, Mt. Ainodake, it takes about 1 hour on foot one way.Mt. NoutoridakeIt is known as a superb view point overlooking Shiraminesanzan.
The altitude of Mt. Kitadake has long been said to be 3,192 m, but according to a survey by the Geographical Survey Institute in 2004, it is about 28 cm higher on the bedrock about 80 m south-southwest of the conventional triangulation station "Shirane-dake". Was confirmed, and the altitude was revised for the first time in 37 years since the establishment of the triangulation station in 102, reaching 3,193.2 m..
These are 2,052 m above sea level on the east side of the main body of the Southern Alps (in front of the city).Mt. KushigatayamaIt is famous for the iris community, which is said to be the largest in the Orient, grows naturally near the summit (however, it is said that the number of iris has decreased sharply in recent years due to deer feeding damage), and the artificial lake Inagako It is maintained as a natural park.Because these avant-garde mountains rise high, the mountains of the Southern Alps are almost invisible from the city center, and only the summit can be seen in some areas.However, even in the city, depending on the location, it may be in all directions.Mount Fuji・ Southern Alps ・Yatsugatake-Chichibu Mountainsな どKofu basinYou can get a panoramic view of the mountains surrounding.
- Main mountain
- Mt. Kitadake
- Mt. Ainodake
- Mt. Yakushidake
- Mt. Asayomine
- Small Mt. Tarousan
- Thousand Heads
- Mt. Kushigatayama
- Main river
- Main lake
- Lake Inaga (Lake Minamiinaga, Lake Kita Inaga)
|Population distribution by age in Minami-Alps and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Minami-Alps (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Minami-Alps (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities / administrative districts
- Kai city
- Chuo City
- Nishiyatsushiro-gunIchikawa Misato Town
- Minamikoma DistrictFujikawa Town,Hayakawa Town
- Nakakoma DistrictShowa Town
The ancestor of Mr. Nanbu, who later became the daimyo of OshuNanbu MitsuyukiIs also a child of Toko, and from Mr. Oi, a national citizen based in Oiso, Koma-gun,Takeda NobutoraWith my wifeShingen TakedaRaw motherMrs. OiIs coming out.
The early modern period
The southern part of the city began in the Edo periodFuji River BoatBy landPost townIt was crowded with travelers.The current national highway No. 52, which traversed the city area from north to south, prospered along the highway along the shopping streets such as Barazawa, Ogasawara, and Sokomachi. The "Tokaichi" that was issued is still held grandly, and it retains the remnants of the past when active distribution was carried out.
1932(Showa7 years)12/27ToKofu CityAdjacent to Kofuekimae StationMasuho(CurrentFujikawa Town) The Kofu train track line connecting Kai Aoyagi Station was opened, and in the current Minami Alps city, the three districts of Shirane, Kushigata, and Kosei were connected in an inverted L shape, but after the war19623/22ToYamanashi Transportation Train LineWas abolished as.Since then, there has been no railroad in the area corresponding to the city area, and immediately after the establishment of the city of Minami-Alps, a plan to revive this line was advocated in part, and a local TV station had broadcast a program dealing with it now.[When?]Then it has disappeared.
Postwar Prime Minister closely related to Yamanashi PrefectureIshibashi TozanAlso spent his boyhood at Choenji Temple in Kagaminakajo, and items related to Ishibashi are left behind.
Due to the floodplain of the Kamanashi River and many areas where it is difficult to settle due to lack of water, the distribution of archaeological sites is small, but with recent developmentFoundry Ruins(Jomon PeriodMid-term) and Monomitsuka Tomb (early 5th century) large keyhole-shaped tomb mound) And other notable archaeological relics have been excavated from various places.In recent years, the remains of "Rotaco", which was planned and built as an airfield for the 2nd Tachikawa Air Corps, have been excavated as a war ruin during World War II.
The Ashiyasu district, which is the gateway to the mountainous region, is almost entirely mountainous and has developed in a different way from the rest of the city.Blessed with various forest resources, it used to be a forestry area that also supplied timber to Edo Castle architecture.For transporting timberAshian Village(Currently Ashiyasu area)Hayakawa TownThere was also a trolley train connecting Narada, and it became a mining town in the Taisho era.1914The Ashiyasu mine was opened and produced copper and gold until the end of the war.At peak times, it prospered with the establishment of a branch school of an elementary school.Currently, tourism is the main industry in the area, and it is a hot spring town with pensions and inns. The Southern Alps Buan Mountains Museum opened on March 2003, 3, and the history of the mountains has been handed down and disseminated.
Immediately after the birth of Minami-Alps, as many as 95 people due to the special incumbent despite the small populationCity council memberIt was called the Mammoth Parliament and was exposed to the criticism of the inhabitants.In response to these2004(Heisei16 years)10/28A majority voted in favor of the voluntary dissolution resolution in the House of Representatives, and was re-elected to a fixed number of 11 in the next November election.
- 2003(Heisei15 years)4/1 - Nakakoma DistrictKushigata Town-Wakakusa Town-Shirane Town-Kosai Town-Hatta Village-Ashian VillageWas established by the merger.
The city hall was located in the old Kushigata Town Hall.
- Mayor:Kazumoto Kanemaru(August 2015, 4, 27th term)
- Successive mayors
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||20034/27||20074/26||Former Kushigata Mayor, Former Yamanashi Treasurer|
|2 fee||2007/4/27||20114/26||Former Kosei Mayor, formerYamanashi Prefectural AssemblyMember|
|3 fee||Hirofumi Nakagomi||2011/4/27||20154/26||Former Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly member|
|4 fee||Kazumoto Kanemaru||2015/4/27||Incumbent|
- Constituency: Minami-Alps Constituency
- Number of people: 3 people
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 58,720
- Voting rate: 47.14%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Hiroki Sakuramoto||This||57||LDP||Now||9,782 vote|
|Yoshihiko Fujimoto||This||39||Independent||新||6,952 vote|
|Matsuyuki Kubota||This||68||Independent||Now||6,654 vote|
|Yuko Igarashi||drop||63||Independent||新||3,962 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Yamanashi 1st district(Kofu City,Nirasaki, Southern Alps,Hokuto,Kai city,Chuo City,Nishiyatsushiro-gun,Minamikoma District,Nakakoma District）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 424,441
- Voting rate: 59.49%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Shinichi Nakatani||45||LDP||前||125,325 vote||○|
|Ratio||Katsuhito Nakajima||54||Constitutional Democratic Party||前||118,223 vote||○|
|Shinsuke Henmi||57||In violation of Article 72 of the Party Attorney Act, which is being tried with NHK||新||4,826 vote|
- Police station
- Ogasawara Representative Office
- Nonose Residential Police Box
- Momota Representative Office
- Source police box
- Now Suwa police box
- Koma station
- Oi Representative Office
- Nanko Police Box
- Ochiai Representative Office
- Gomei police box
- Wakakusa police box
- Kagami Nakajo Police Box
- Hatta police box
- Ashiyasu police box
- Fire department
- Southern Alps Fire Department(1014, Jugosho, Minami-Alps)
- Kosai Branch Office (301-65 Miyazawa, Minami Alps City)
- Hatta Fire Department(1107-60, Mujina, Minami-Alps)
- Shirane Detachment (587-5 Zaiketsuka, Minami-Alps)
- Main hospital
- Main post office
- Main library
- Southern Alps City Library
- Southern Alps Municipal Kushigata Library
- Minami-Alps Municipal Kushigata Library Ashiyasu Annex
- Minami Alps Municipal Shirane Togen Library
- Minami Alps Municipal Hatta Fureai Library
- Minami Alps Municipal Wakakusa Library
- Minami Alps Municipal Kosai Library
- Southern Alps Municipal Kushigata Library
Sister cities/partner cities
- Marshalltown City(The United States of AmericaIowa）
- Winterset City (The United States of AmericaIowa）
- Queen Bian City(Australian CommonwealthNew South Wales）
- Dujiangyan(People's Republic of ChinaSichuan Province）
- Tsubetsu Town(Hokkaido Okhotsk General Promotion Bureau Abashiri）
- Iwamizawa(Hokkaido Sorachi General Promotion Bureau）
- Anamizu Town(Chubu region Ishikawa Fengju County ）
- Ogasawara Village(Kanto region Tokyo Islands）
- Arakawa(Kanto region Tokyo）
Only in Yamanashi prefectureTrainIt is a city that does not pass through.
Access by railChuo Main Line OfShiozaki Station,Ryuo Station(BothKai city),Minobu LineKoikawa Station,Higashi Hanawa Station(BothChuo City),Ichikawadaimon Station(Ichikawa Misato Town) Is the nearest station, but there are no bus routes or other means of transportation that directly connect to the city of the Southern Alps from these stations.Chuo Main Line・ Minobu LineKofu StationOr the Chuo Main LineNirasaki StationThanYamanashi TransportationYou will use the local bus.
- Comb-shaped, Shirane, Kosei, Wakakusa district (Yamanashi Transportation）
- Via Jugosho Kofu Station --Ogasawara --Oiwake --Forest Mall Fujikawa
- Via Jugosho Kofu Station --Ogasawara --Aoyagi --Kajikazawa Sales Office
- Via Jugosho Kofu Station-Ogasawara Garage
- Via Jugosho Kofu Station ⇒ Ogasawarashimonakacho
- Via Nishino Prefectural Central Hospital --Kofu Station --Nishino --Ogasawara --Ogasawarashimonaka Town
- Via Nishino Kofu Station --Nishino --Ogasawara --Aoyagi --Kajikazawa Sales Office (1 round trip on weekdays)
- Via Nanko Prefectural Central Hospital --Kofu Station --Asahara Bridge --Aoyagi --Kajikazawa Sales Office
- High School Liner Ichiko Mae - Kofu Showa High School entrance --Ogasawara --Kajikazawa Sales Office Line (operates only when going to and leaving school on weekdays)
- Hatta / Shirane / Ashiyasu area (Yamanashi Transportation）
- Prefectural Central HospitalVia Shikishima Sales Office --Kofu Station --Shingenbashi --Rokushina (Mujina) --Miteshi (Miteshi)
- Kofu Station --Shingenbashi --Rokushina (Mujina) --Miteshi (Midai)
- Via Ohgusa Kofu Station --Shingenbashi --Rokushina-- Nirasaki Station
- Kofu Station --Mujina --Ashiyasu --Yashajin Tunnel --Hirokawara Line (seasonal driving /fastThere is a flight)
- Community bus
201510/1A community bus that goes around the city more"South Bus"Started operation (consigned to Yamanashi Kotsu).It can be used by non-citizens, and operates every day except Saturdays and holidays except during the year-end and New Year holidays.Conveniences such as connecting to highway buses and general fixed-route buses that enter the city and selling "support commuter passes" that can be used for 3,000 yen and are valid for one year are planned.201610/1After being reorganized into 6 courses20176Consolidated into 5 courses20203/1Increased to 6 courses, To the present.
In addition, some sections go through abandoned track sections, and for operating vehicles, "BorodenThe design called "" is given, etc.Yamanashi Transportation Train LineIt is also a feature that you can see the remnants of the times.
- Ashiyasu Line [Car 1]
- Ashiyasu-Miteshi-Shirane Branch- TokushukaiHospital-Municipal Museum of Art
- Hatta / Shirone Line [Car 2]
- Tree Garden ―― Hatta Branch North ―― Tokushukai Hospital ―― Shirane Branch ―― Sports Park Entrance ―― Minami Alps City Hall North ―― Municipal Museum of Art
- Wakakusa / Kosei Line [Car 3]
- Municipal Museum of Art-(Some flights areHigashi Hanawa Station) --Yamanami no Yu --Kosai Branch --Kogen Hospital --Municipal Museum of Art
- Comb line [Car 4]
- Municipal Museum of Art-Minami-Alps City Hall-Kuruwada Entrance-Tokushukai Hospital-Municipal Museum of Art
- Hatta / Wakakusa Line [Car 5]
- Hatta / Kosei Line [Car 6]
- Ryuo Station --License Center --Shirane High School --Tokushukai Hospital --Municipal Museum of Art --Minami Alps City Hall --Kosai Branch --Higashi Hanawa Station
In addition, there is a Minami-Alps municipal bus that connects Hirokawara and Kitazawa Pass, and it operates only during the mountain climbing season.
- Minobu Line:Busta Shinjuku(Shinjuku StationSouth Exit)- Chuo-do Hino --Kamiimauwa Suwa - Shirane ICWest --Tomoen --Minami Alps City Hall --Furuichiba-- (Minobu)
- Chuo City / Minami Alps City Line: Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal (South Exit of Shinjuku Station) --Hino, Chuo Expressway - Southern Alps IC --Minami Alps Fire Department --Kumano Kamijuku --Rokushina --Minami Alps City, Hatta
- In both cases, you can get on and off only in the direction of Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal.
- E52Chubu Crossing Expressway : Southern Alps IC - Shirane IC
- Momoka Bridge-A pink loop bridge in Iino in the city.It suddenly appears in the scenery of the fruit tree area, and is often cited as a spear ball as an example of wasteful public works.It is also a convenient route with a good view from the city and Shirane interchange to the Ashiyasu area.
- New Yamanashi Ring Road
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 5 Kofu Minami Alps Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 12 Nagisaki South Alps Central Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 20 Kai Hayakawa Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 26 Fuji River Southern Alps Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 37 Minami Alps Park Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 42 Nagisaki Minami Alps Fuji River Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 105 Ichiken Chaya Ichiken Chaya Ichiken
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 107 Iino Shinden Shirane Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 108 Prefectural Forest Park Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 110 Taoyuan City Nose Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 114 Southern Alps Kai Bicycle Path Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 116 Usui Ahara Ryuo Line
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 118 Southern Alps Kai Line
Junior high school
- Minami Alps City Ashiyasu Elementary School
- Southern Alps Children's Village Elementary School* Elementary and middle facilities
Sights and historic sites
- Main castle
- Main temple
- Main shrine
- Kamimiyaji Hachiman Shrine
- Kuruwada Suwa Shrine
- Takao Homi Shrine -(Takao Homi Shrine Taita Kagura is a prefecture-designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Main ruins
- Oil field ruins
- Foundry Ruins
- Daishi Higashitanbo Ruins
- Hyakumo Ruins
- Miyazawa Nakamura Ruins
- Monomitsuka Tomb
- Main historical sites
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Mt. Kitadake(Takamine, the second largest in Japan)
- Yashagami Pass
- Mt. Kushigatayama
- Juniper at Kochozenji Temple(country'sNatural treasure）
- Mitsue no Daikeyaki(country'sNatural treasure）
- Ecopa Inagako
- Ashiyasu Onsen
- Kanayamazawa Onsen
- Yamanami no Yu
- Shiozawakeikoku River Park
- Cultural facility
- Shirane Togen Museum
- Shunsen Museum
- Hometown Cultural Tradition Hall
- Minami Alps City Museum
- Wakakusa tile hall
Festivals and events
- Kai dog
- Minami-Alps Specialty Products Business Association, Hotarumikan
- Onigawara(Koshu Onigawara, Koshu Onigawara) (Kagami) --In the Edo periodSanshu tileIncorporated and developed the technology of.High-quality clay and water suitable for making roof tiles can be easily procured, and even though it reached its peak around 1950 as the production center of Yamanashi's roof tiles, it declined.Connecting traditions at the Wakakusa Tile Kaikan.
- Kanamaru Shin -YuanDeputy Prime Minister,Member of the House of Representatives,Former Liberal Democratic Party Vice President.
- Wakao Ippei --Businessmen, bankers, politicians.The first mayor of Kofu.Koshu ZaibatsuThe central existence of.
- Ikuzo Wakao (first generation)-Ikuzo Wakao (2nd generation) - Businessman
- Toyotaro Kasai --Businessman, member of the House of Representatives
- Shuji Fukuda --Businessman, exTaiheiyo CementPresident, formerCement AssociationPresident
- Naito Tanaka - 建築 家, Architect.Kabukiza-Tokyo TowerIn charge of structural design such as.
- Natori Shunsen - Printmaker,Japanese painter..Exhibited works at Minami-Alps Municipal Harusen Museum.
- Masae Kasai -Yuanvolleyballplayer. "Oriental witchCaptain.
- Kono --Professional boxer, exWBAWorld super flyweight champion.Registered domicileMinami Alps.
- Yoshimitsu Kobayashi - Mitsubishi Chemical HoldingsPresident,Mitsubishi ChemicalThe president
- Mitsukuni Yazaki - Philosophy of law
- Fukuda Koshio - Poet
- Eri Muramatsu - Racing driver
- Yuichi Tsuchiya(Old stage name / real name: Yuichi Tsuchiya) --Actor
- Emiri Fujimoto - Radio personality
- Shiraneyama Munenori -YuanSumo wrestler
- Shinji Nakazawa -YuanProfessional baseballplayer
- Shinya Ashizawa -Former professional baseball player
- Akira Takabe -Yuanサ ッ カ ーplayer
- Koji Fukasawa -Former soccer player
- Kodai Yamauchi - soccer player
- Keiko Hara -Volleyball player
- Kaori Chiba(Maiden name: Chiba)- hockeyplayer
- Sonomi Asari - announcer
- Mariko Nakagomi -Announcer
- Yuji Shindo - Dainippon Pro Wrestling-Ring announcer
- Tatsumitsu Wada - Mixed fighter
- Takeda dream - AV actress
- Ryusei Ashizawa --Kickboxer
- ^ a b "Introduction of Minami Alps City”. Minami Alps City (July 2017, 7). 2017/7/12Browse.
- ^ Minami-Alps City WEB site
- ^ "Revised the altitude of Japan's second highest mountain "Mt. Kitadake"”(Japanese). Geographical Survey Institute (June 2004). 2010/12/18Browse.
- ^ "Koshu Onigawara". Yamanashi Prefecture. 2022/1/30Browse.
- ^ A world champion related to Minami-Alps was born Minami-Alps City Furusato Mail Dated January 2013, 1
- ^ "Ryusei Ashizawa player introduction | K-1 / Krush / KHAOS official website | K-1 JAPAN GROUP | Krush official website | K-1 JAPAN GROUP". Good Loser. 2018/11/3Browse.
- Japan Alps
- Southern Alps National Park
- Central Alps City(NaganoKomagane(New city name that was planned to be born by merging
- Local disease (Japanese schistosomiasis)
- Southern Alps Agricultural Cooperative