Hitachi city is really amazing!The XNUMXth project "Landscape found at Hitachi, a piece" has started!
If you write the contents roughly
We also sell postcards that cut out the scenery that we recommend living in Hitachi City.
"Hitachi City is really amazing!" Project that publicizes the great things of Hitachi City all at once using each media ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hitachi City(Hitachi)IbarakiFacing the Pacific Ocean in the northern part of the prefecture in the northeastCity..Most of the city area is oldTaga-gunAnd someKuji-gunIs.General electronics manufacturerHitachi, Ltd.Known as the founding place of.
Hitachi mineIt is a mining and manufacturing city developed from.. In 1905 (Meiji 38), the Akazawa Copper Mine in Hitachi Village, which had been mined since the Edo period,Kunosuke KuharaAcquired and renamed Hitachi Mine after the village name, Kuhara Mining Co., Ltd. (currentlyJX Metal) Since its foundingCastle townIn later years, the machinery division was separated and became independent.Hitachi, Ltd.-Hitachi GroupIt will be a company town, but the current headquarters of the Hitachi Group is located in Tokyo.Another area that has changed from a mining town to a company town like Hitachi CityEhimeNiihama(Besshi Copper Mine→Sumitomo Group) AndYamaguchi Ube City(Ube Coal Mine→Ube Industries) Is typical.
7st century OfNational constructionSince the time of the present, the center of Hitachi City has been助川The place name was (Sukegawa), but on September 1939, 14 (Showa 9)Sukegawa-choHas a Hitachi MineHitachichoとNew mergerAnd when laying down the city systemHitachi CityIt became. After 1939, in order to avoid confusion between city names and company names, Hitachi citizens changed the city name to "日立(Hitachi) ”, and Hitachi, Ltd.日製(Nissei) ”to distinguish(The abbreviation of Nissei is former Nissei Shoji = current Hitachi High-Technologies, etc.Hitachi GroupBut also used).
During the postwar period, the population was the location of the prefectural officeMitoHowever, in recent years, the population has decreased due to the reorganization of the Hitachi Group, and despite the incorporation of Juou Town, the population, which had counted 21 at its peak, has fallen below 20. CurrentlyTsukuba CityIt was overtaken by the prefecture and ranked third in the prefecture.Nearly half of the populationHitachi, Ltd.Related employees and their families.
Origin of city name
In 1939 (Showa 14), the former Hitachi Town and the former Sukegawa Town merged on an equal footing to become "Hitachi City".In addition, it should be notedToyota CitySimilarly, a company with the same name as the municipality,Hitachi, Ltd.Although it is the birthplace, the place name Hitachi has existed for a long time.Therefore, it may have been one of the reasons when deciding the name, but it is not accurate that Hitachi is the origin of the city name.
Birth of Hitachi Village
Under the influence of the great merger that took place from the Meiji era to the Showa era, the administrative districts and administrative types have changed through the flow from village to town and from town to city.The name "Hitachi" was first used in administrative districts or place names in 1889 (Meiji 22), when the former Miyada Village and the former Namegawa Village merged to form "Hitachi Village"..
Existence of Takatada Sato
For the birth of Hitachi Village, the "Keichu Sato Shojisho" written in 7 and the historical materials at the time of the transition to town administration compiled in the latter half of the Taisho era are detailed...The original of the historical material has disappeared, and it can be confirmed only in the manuscript conducted in the process of "Hitachi City History Compilation Project" conducted by Hitachi City in 32..
Hitachi Village was created by the merger of Miyada Village and Namegawa Village, but literally does not include the name (character) of the merged village. Regarding the origin of "Hitachi", there is a theory derived from Tokugawa Mitsukuni, which will be described later, but it is becoming clear that the influence of Takatada Sato is large due to the existing books, historical materials, and history compilation activities of Hitachi City..
In 1863 (7th year of Tenpo), Takatada SatoFormer Nakazato VillageAfter being born as Keichu, the third son of the Aizawa family in Nakafukahagi Village, Kuji-gun (currently merged into Hitachi City), he was adopted by the Sato family, a wealthy family in Miyada Village, and became Takatada Sato.
Keichu served the lord of the Mito domain and made great achievements such as calming the turmoil that occurred in the domain.As a result, in just four years from 1986 (Meiji 4) in the lunar calendar, the mayors of seven villages from Sukegawa Village to Orikasa Village were ordered.After that, the range of control was further expanded, and from Mizuki Village to Satokawa Nitta (formerly).Satomi Village,CurrentlyHitachiota CityIt governed a vast range up to (incorporated into).Satokawa Nitta was a project that was promoted by the clan as a Nitta development project that included the former Satomi village and surrounding rivers at the end of the Edo period, and considering the circumstances at that time, it means that the newly developed area was also entrusted. It is presumed that the influence of Keichu in the present Hitachi City and the former Satomi Village was enormous.Actually starting from 1873 (Meiji 6)Ground revisionBy then, he was in charge of ward mayors in 7 villages and school district control in 34 villages.
Village name battle after the merger
In 1889 (Meiji 22), the merger of Miyada Village and Namegawa Village was decided by the order of Ibaraki Prefecture.As mentioned above, there are no documents or records that clearly describe the background and reasons for choosing the name "Hitachi."However, after a combination of fragmentary evidence and an interview with the descendants of Takatada Sato conducted by the history editor, a dispute arose between the two villages over the name of the village after the merger, and Takatada Sato played an arbitrator role. Is roughly estimated to have fulfilled..By the way, when Hitachi-cho and Sukegawa-cho merged into "Hitachi City" in 1939 (Showa 14), there was a dispute over the name.
The city history compilation project was led by Hitachi City and has been undertaken since the early 30's, and includes past materials and interviews by the editors, and was released in 1959 (Showa 34).In the process of the compilation business, we interviewed Mr. Mitsu Sato, the grandson of Takatada Sato, and left a record of his grandfather Keitada acting as an arbitrator in the process when the village name was decided to be "Hitachi". Although there was a "Sato family old record"Pacific WarIt was revealed that it disappeared in the war.
Ginjugami Shrine and Hitachi Furyumono
Listed on the Intangible Cultural Heritage List by the UNESCO Intangible Heritage CommitteeHitachi hitoshiIs an important key in unraveling the history of the merger of the former villages and counties in Hitachi City.
1695 (8th year of Genroku),Tokugawa MitsukuniIt is the beginning of Hitachi Furyumono that a float was put out at the big festival of Kamine Shrine by the order of.At that time, Kamine Shrine was opened in Miyata, Sukegawa, and Aise.GuardianBecame.The place where Kamine Shrine is erected is Miyata Village, and Hitachi Furyumono was called "Miyata Furyumono" for a long time. When four floats gather toward Kamine Shrine only once every seven years. The floats are managed by the town councils (Kitacho, Higashimachi, Nishimachi, Honmachi) that divide Miyatacho into four parts.The existence of the shrine at the time of Meiji 7 was large, and the fact that the three areas of Miyata, Sukegawa, and Aise were guarded, and the residents of Miyada Village complained about the name, was reported by the history editor. Revealed in an interview.
There are shrines in each of the three areas that were protected by Mitsukuni's orders, including Kamine Shrine (Miyada Village), Sukegawa Kashima Shrine (Sukegawa Village), and Aise Kashima Shrine (Ose Village).Although there is a shrine enshrining the chinjugami Rokusho Myojin in Namegawa Village, it was not ordered by Mitsukuni.It still exists in Namekawahoncho, Hitachi City, and from 3 (Meiji 1873), it began to call itself "Shiogama Shrine."The shrine does not have a resident priest, but the residents of the former Namegawa village are still taking turns, and the shrine is open on New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Eve.
For this reason, it is presumed that he hated the disappearance of the word "Miyada" due to the merger of Miyada Village and Namegawa Village, but no documents clearly recorded other than the interview have been found so far.
Remnants of the old village in modern times
Former Miyada Village is located in the area around Kaminecho, Hitachi City, centered on "Kirikida," "Miyada," and "Komaou" in the west.Mt. Kamine"Kamimine" and "Akazawa" that spread to the side correspond.Even now, those names remain, such as "Kirikida Ground (behind the Hitachi Fire Department)" and "" in 2-chome, Kaminecho.
The former Namegawa Village corresponds to the area that extends along the coast, centered on "Obata" and "Shimizu" located around the current Higashinamekawa-cho, Hitachi City.The existing ones are "Obata Community Center" in Higashinamekawacho 1-chome.National Route 6There is "Shimizuhama" on the beach along the Hitachi Bypass.In addition, although "Namekawahoncho" exists in Hitachi City, the name "Namekawahoncho" or "Namekawahon" does not exist in the former Namekawamura, and it is a town name created when the city administration began.
Furthermore, it is interesting that the history of the merger of Miyada Village and Namegawa Village remains in a special way even today.One of them is the school regulations for public elementary and junior high schools in the former Namegawa village area.
The Hitachi City Board of Education has adopted a school district system, and public elementary and junior high schools are decided according to where they live.However, there are exceptions in the current Higashinamekawacho 1-chome and 2-chome, which correspond to the center of the former Namekawa village, and you can choose from two junior high schools, Komao Junior High School and Namekawa Junior High School. ..This selection system started in the mid-2s and is relatively new.As for the background of selectivity, most of the children attending Miyata Elementary School go on to Komao Junior High School according to the regulations of the school district system, so it was realized at the request of the parents of the children living in the area.Until the adoption of selectivity, it was a rule to attend Miyada Elementary School (former Miyada Village) for elementary school and Namekawa Junior High School (former Namegawa Village) for junior high school.
Namekawa Junior High School is a relatively new school that opened in 1980 (Showa 55), and until the opening of Namekawa Junior High School, children in the same area also attended Komao Junior High School.Namekawa Elementary School also opened in 1973 (Showa 48), but the reason for attending Miyata Elementary School is still unclear, and the distance to school is closer to Namekawa Elementary School.
Birth of Hitachi City
In 1939 (Showa 14), the former Hitachi Town and the former Sukegawa Town merged on an equal footing to become Hitachi City, but it was not possible to use either town name from an equal standpoint, and Hitachi Mine was the new city as a mediation plan. Although we proposed "Hitachi City" as the name, discussions were unsuccessful, and the new city name was left to Ibaraki Prefecture...Then, the prefecture decided the new city name as Hitachi City because Hitachi Mine and Hitachi are already known nationwide...Due to the decision of the new city name in Ibaraki Prefecture, the reason was not taken from the former Hitachicho, so it was accepted by the former Sukegawacho, which is the center of the city...Before the establishment of Hitachi, Ltd. (and its parent company, Japan Mining), there was a local government called "Hitachi Village", but the place name of "Hitachi" climbed Mt. Kamine.Tokugawa MitsukuniIt is the established theory that it was named byGreat Meiji mergerIt is said that the former Hitachi Village (later enforced the town system and became Hitachi Town), which was established in, was named after the tradition of Mitsukuni..
Kanto Plain Kuji River(With Hitachi CityTokai villageBecause it is the northern end at the border), on the east sideThe Pacific OceanAnd the westTaga Mountainsに挟まれ、南北に細長く可住地が伸びている。可住地の多くは、日立製作所、三菱パワーおよびその関連企業の施設が占めているため、山間地を切り開いて造成した住宅地が多い。北部は、多賀山地の西斜面、里川流域の谷地にも市域が広がっている。
可住地は大半が3段からなるCoastal terraceとFanBecauseSlopeが多く水の便も悪い所が多い。riverは、上流では比較的平底のvalleyを流れているが、下流では地盤の隆起よりも浸食の速度の方が早くEstuary付近までV字形のValleyMany of them are.In the old daysSawaFrom upstream ofScratchと 呼 ば れ るAqueductMakeWaterを確保していた地域もある。河川の間隔が狭いため複合扇状地となっている所もある。また、扇状地の末端部分ではIzumi is a forestlikegroundwaterGushing outSpringとなっているところもある.
Since it has a coastline that stretches from north to south, there are 6 locations in the city.Beachhave.As a scenic spotTamadare waterfall(Tamadare no Taki)Suwa Umebayashi(Suwabairin) and so on.All over the cityCherry BlossomsMany trees are seen, "Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection(Kamine Park, Heiwa-dori).
In 1914 (Taisho 3), the Hitachi Mine in the northwestern part of the city was the tallest in the world at that time, 155.7 m, as a measure against smoke damage.Large chimney(Daien Totsu) was built and has long been popular as a symbol of the mining and manufacturing city of Hitachi.As a novel modeled on this,Jiro Nittaof"High chimney in a townThere is.The large chimney collapsed in 1993 (February 5, 2, due to the strong winds and aging that blew on that day, and is now 19 m high.
Generally,Joban LineEach district is formed around the station of Omika, Taga, Sukegawa, Ogitsu, and Juou.National Route 6Along the line and in NakazatoNational Route 349Divided along the railway line.Nakazato district is along the same Route 349Hitachiota CityThere are many exchanges with.
Hitachi exposed in various parts of the Taga MountainsMetamorphic rocksIs over 5 million years agoCambrianIt is said to be the oldest stratum in Japan.From this, this area used to beGondwana ContinentIt is a volcanic island to the east of Japan, and is thought to be the beginning of the Japanese archipelago.
The Pacific OceanとAbukuma HighlandsAlthough it is located in the north of Ibaraki prefecture, the climate is relatively warm because it is sandwiched between the two, and it is within the same Ibaraki prefecture.Oarai,Kashimathan,FukushimaHamadoriSouthernOnahama,HironoThe climate is similar to. The average temperature in January is 1 ℃, which is in central Ibaraki prefecture.MitoAnd southernTsuchiura,ChibaNorthwestAbikoHigher thanAlso, the temperature does not rise so much in summer.
|Hitachi (elevation 34 m) climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||17.2|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.0|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||4.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||0.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−6.2|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||51.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||184.8||168.5||170.5||179.4||164.6||125.2||137.9||167.5||127.5||138.3||153.3||179.6||1,895.7|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
・ About 3 years agostone toolHas been excavated, and it is believed that people have settled in this area since that time.
7st centuryFirst halfNational constructionIn the era of today, Hitachi CityMichiguchi Ki KokuzoAt home inMany countriesIt was the southern end of.This country is from the current city of HitachiFukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantnear(Big bear), A coastal country that extends toHitachi Country CultureOkuma was called "Bitterness" and "Dogo (Michi no Shiri)", while Hitachi City said "助川""Dozen (Michiguchi)Was called.And in the second half of the 7th centuryRitual systemWhen the permeation of this countryHitachi countryWas incorporated into.
From the Warring States period to the end of the Boshin War
- Sengoku periodToMr. SatakeEntered the territory of.
- Mr. SatakeBattle of SekigaharaDewa Province because it was given to the Western Army in(I.e.It was transferred to.BehalfMito Tokugawa familyGoverned byMito DomainIt continued until the Meiji Restoration.
- Genroku8 years (1695) Old September Tokugawa Mitsukuni Kamine ShrineWhen I worshiped at, I saw the rising sun from the sea in the morningDay OfStandThe whole area is said to be the best in the territory日立I named it.
- Tempo7 (1836) --The 9th Mito feudal lord for the defense of the sea from other countries urging the opening of the countryTokugawa MasaakiBuilt byHirayama CastleIsSukegawa Kaibou CastleIs completed.
From the end of the Boshin War to the end of World War II
- April 1889, 22 (Meiji 4) --Hitachi Village, Taga District, Takasuzu Village (from 1) due to the enforcement of the town and village systemSukegawa-cho) Is established.
- March 1897, 30 (Meiji 2)- Japan Railway OfOji stationAnd Shimoson Station (currentHitachitaga Station), Sukegawa Station (currentHitachi Station), Kawashiri Station (currentJuo Station) Is opened.
- 1905 (Meiji 38)- Kunosuke KuharabyHitachi mineWith the development of (Hitachi Murauchi), it began to develop as a mining town and was an employee of it.Namihei OdairaFounded byHitachi, Ltd.It has developed into an industrial city due to the expansion of the scale of.
- December 1908 (Meiji 41)- Electric railway dedicated to Hitachi mineOpened.
- December 1914 (Taisho 3) --A large chimney was completed as a measure against smoke damage emitted from the Hitachi Mine.
- December 1928, 3-Tsuneboku Electric Railway (later)Hitachi Electric Railway) Is Omika-Kuji (laterKujihama Station) Opened between.
- July 1929, 4 (Showa 7) --- Tsunekita Electric Railway is Kuji (later Kujihama) ~Johoku Ota StationOpened between.
- September 1939, 14 (Showa 9)- Taga-gunHitachichoSukegawa-choMerged into Hitachi City. (Second in the prefecture)
- 1945 (Showa 20): Naval gunfire (July 7)Hitachi air raidDamaged (twice on June 6th and July 10th).The scale of the disasterNorth KantoBut it was high.
After World War II
- September 1947, 22 (Showa 9) --Hitachi Dentetsu is in Omika ~Ayukawa StationOpened between.
- February 1955, 30-Taga-cho, Taga-gun, Hidaka-mura,Kuji-gunIncorporated Kujicho, Sakamoto Village, Higashiozawa Village, and Nakazato Village.
- September 1956, 31-Incorporated Toyoura Town, Taga District.
- September 1960, 35 (Showa 5)- Electric railway dedicated to Hitachi mineIs closed.
- June 1981 (Showa 56)- Hitachi Copper MineClosed.
- April 1991- Christo and Jeanne-Claudeof"Umbrella Japan-United States, 1984-91] Held.
- February 1993, 5-It was a symbol of the cityLarge chimneyCollapsed.
- November 2004, 16-Taga-gunToo TownIncorporated.
- April 2005, 17-Hitachi Electric Railway Line will be abolished.
- September 2011, 23- Great East Japan EarthquakeDamaged in Japan and recorded a seismic intensity of over 6.
- July 2018, 30 --Rebuilt the city hall damaged by the Great East Japan Earthquake and started partial operation at the new city hall.Designed by an architectural designer from HitachiKazuyo Sejima.
- March 2019, 31-All new city hall maintenance projects have been completed.A commemorative ceremony will be held.
Administrative region transition
- Timeline of transition
- Transition table
|Population distribution by age in Hitachi City and the whole country (2005)||Hitachi City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hitachi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
As of October 2016, 10, the population is 1 (182,905 men and 91,475 women).In the same year, Hitachi City had the largest population decline in Ibaraki Prefecture, with a decrease of 91,430.
|First generation||Shigekiyo Fukuda||1939/11||1940/11|
|2 fee||View of new opening||1940/9||1945/5|
|4 fee||Goro Manda||1963/5/1||1975/4/30|
|6 fee||Toshio Iiyama||1991/5/1||1999/4/30|
|7 fee||Chiaki Kashimura||1999/5/1||2011/4/30|
|9 fee||Haruki Ogawa||2015/5/1||Incumbent|
Wide area office work
- Takahagi City / Hitachi City Office Association
- Ibaraki Prefecture Municipal General Administrative Association
- Hitachi / Takahagi Wide Area Sewerage Association
- Ibaraki Kita Agricultural Mutual Aid Office Association
- Ibaraki Tax Credit Management Organization
- Constant: 28
- Chair: Shigehiko Kayane (Hitachi Municipal Government Club)
- Vice-chairman: Mitsuyo Nishikawa (Democratic Club)
- Democratic Club: 8
- Hitachi Municipal Club: 9
- Komeito: 5
- Hitachi Future: 4
- Japan Communist PartyHitachi City Council: 2
Ibaraki Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Hitachi City Constituency
- Hitachi City constituency elected member
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Ibaraki Prefecture 5th Ward(Hitachi City,Takahagi,Kitaibaraki City,Naka-gun）||Akimasa Ishikawa||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Asano Satoshi||National Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
Hitachi CityHitachi, Ltd.-Hitachi GroupandMitsubishi power OfCastle townFamous as..Approximately 40% of the city's population is employees or their families of Hitachi, Mitsubishi Power and group companies.In other company towns,Toyota City(Toyota) AndNiihama(Sumitomo Group) Is often contrasted.
The city is dotted with factories, company housing, and employee dormitories of Hitachi and its affiliated companies.It has developed as one of the leading industrial agglomeration areas in eastern Japan, and its number of establishments peaked at 1000, but is now about 700.Small and medium-sized enterprises related to machinery, electric appliances, and transport aircraft support Hitachi's manufacturing industry.Hitachi District Industrial Support CenterIs an industrial support organization established in 1999 (established in April 11, and supports various business activities of these small and medium-sized enterprises, and its energetic activities have attracted national attention and have become a model case. ing.
Hitachi mineIs the currentENEOS-JX MetalIs the source ofJapanese mining industryIt is also the birthplace.The Hitachi Mine was closed in 1981 (Showa 56), but the JX Metals factory is still located.Currently, the scale in Hitachi City is much smaller than that of the Hitachi Group, and there is no capital relationship between the groups, but as a company with the same origin, friendly relationships continue both locally and in the business world.
Abukuma HighlandsとThe Pacific OceanFrom Hitachi City, sandwiched betweenBig bearThe area to7st centuryMid-termMany countriesAnd20st centuryIn the first halfHitachi mine,Joban CoalfieldKnown forMiningIt is a zone and of the Joban LineSukegawa Station(In the first half of the 20th century, "Hitachi Station" was called "Sukegawa Station"), and "Mine Railway" to Hitachi Yamate Factory and Hitachi Copper Mine was running.1960 era OfHigh economic growthThe coal industry declined and was forced to close.
As an industrial heritage of the coalfield eracementIs the raw material oflimestoneThere is a fictitious cableway for transportation.Hitachi Cement Co., Ltd.Is transporting limestone, which is the raw material for cement mined at the Taihirata mine, to the Yamane mine in a mountainous section of 3.8 km.There are several gondola on the ropeway, one of which can carry 1.25 tons and travels 150m / min.In addition, a belt conveyor runs from the Yamane mine to the cement factory, passing over the railroad tracks over the Kazusougo River, entering the underground from the vicinity of Hitachi City Hall, and transporting it to the factory across the city. Is.This is the only rare facility in Japan where a fictitious cableway is currently in operation.It can be seen up close in several places in the Sukegawayama Citizen's Forest.
Import and export of automobiles
Ibaraki PortHitachi PortThe ward is also actively importing and exporting automobiles.Daimler(Mercedes-Benz) AndRenault,Nissan MotorIs mainly used.Especially Mercedes-BenzJoban ExpresswayHitachi Minami-Ota ICA new car maintenance center (VPC) is set up nearby, making it an important import base in Japan.
- Kawajiri fishing port
- Aise fishing port
- Mizuki fishing port
- Kuji fishing port
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Daiichi High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Daini High School
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Technical High School
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Commercial High School
- Ibaraki Prefectural Taga High School
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Kita High School
- Ibaraki Christian Academy Junior and Senior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Science and Technology Academy High School Hitachi(Skill cooperation school Hitachi Institute of Technology）
- Meishu Gakuen Hitachi High School
- Shoyo Gakuen High School(Communication system)
Junior high school
- Ibaraki Prefectural
- Ibaraki Prefectural Hitachi Daiichi High School Attached Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Hitachi City
- Ibaraki Christian Academy Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Hitachi City
- Joyo Bank 6 store
- Tsukuba Bank 6 store(Of which, old:Kanto Tsukuba3 stores, old:Ibaraki Bank(3 stores)
- Mizuho Bank 1 store old:Daiichi Kangyo Bankshop.It is the only city bank store in the northern area of Ibaraki prefecture.
- Toho Bank 1 store
- East Japan Bank 1 store
- Ibaraki Credit Union 8 store
- Mito Shinkin Bank 4 store
- Central station:Hitachi Station
- Ueno StationからJoban LineLimited express"Hitachi and TokiwaAbout 90 minutes. 20153 OfUeno Tokyo LineNo transfer required due to openingTokyo-ShinagawaBeing accessible to 2020In May, 20113/11Occurred inGreat East Japan Earthquake(Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake) Was interruptedTomioka Station - Namie StationWith the restoration of the area (recovery of the entire Joban Line), there is no need to transfer again.Haranomachi-Soma-SendaiAccess to the direction is also possible.
- East Japan Railway
- Hitachi mine
- Electric railway dedicated to Hitachi mine(Electric Railway for Sukegawa): November 1908 (Meiji 41) "Train boarding authorization")-(Abolished on May 11, 1960)
- Sukegawa Handling Station (currently Hitachi Station) --Shibauchi Handling Station --Sugimoto Handling Station --Daioin Handling Station
- Electric railway dedicated to Hitachi mine(Electric Railway for Sukegawa): November 1908 (Meiji 41) "Train boarding authorization")-(Abolished on May 11, 1960)
- Hitachi Electric Railway
- Ibaraki Transportation(Once most of the buses in the cityHitachi Electric Railway Transportation ServiceWas operated by, but integrated on May 2019, 5)
- Shiina sightseeing bus(Juou district)
- Takahagi / Hitachi-Tokyo (Ibaraki Kotsu,JR Bus Kanto）
- Iwaki / Hitachi-Tokyo Disney Resort (Ibaraki Kotsu,New Joban Transportation,Keisei Transit Bus）
- Iwaki / Hitachi-Kyoto / Osaka (Shin Joban Kotsu,Kintetsu Bus）
- Kasama / Mito / Hitachi-Sendai (Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Hitachi / Katsuta / Mito-Narita Airport (Hitachi Dentetsu Kotsu Service, Ibaraki Kotsu,Chiba Kotsu）
- Hitachi / Katsuta / Mito-Haneda Airport (Hitachi Dentetsu Kotsu Service, Ibaraki Kotsu,Tokyo airport traffic,Keikyu Express Bus）
- Hitachiota, Nitta Nakauchi, Katsuta, Mito-Ibaraki Airport (Ibaraki Kotsu)
- Hitachi Toll Road(Directly connected to Joban Expressway Hitachi Chuo IC)
- National Route 6(Rikuzenhama Highway）
- National Route 245
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 10 Hitachi Iwaki Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 36 Hitachi Yamagata Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 37 Hitachi Hitachi Ota Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 60 Juou Satomi Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 61 Hitachi Kasama Line(Kawarago Highway)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 156 Kamesaku Ishinasaka Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 230 Takahagi Tomobe Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 254 Hitachi Port Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 266 Aiseko Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 288 Omika Stop Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 290 Hitachi Taga Stop Line(Yokappe Street)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 293 Hitachi Stop Line(Heiwa Dori)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 295 Ogizu Stop Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 297 Juou Stop Kawajiri Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 358 Hitachi Tokai Line
- Other roads
- Keyaki-dori (city street, some sectionsPrefectural road）
- Chuo Line (city street)
Due to the geographical development of the urban area between the mountains and the sea from east to west, National Route 6 and National Route 245 in the city are congested during morning and evening commuting, and when passing through Hitachi City during the daytime, it is considerable. Since it takes time, it is common to use the Joban Expressway to pass through Hitachi City (Hitachi Minami-Ota IC in the south of the city and Hitachi Kita IC in the north are both National Route 6 and It is directly connected).
Relieving traffic congestion is one of the issues in the city, and various measures are being taken.Currently, National Route 6 runs along the coast of Tajiricho-Kawarago-cho in the northern part of Hitachi City.bypassHas been completed.Apart from National Route 6, a prefectural road route over the mountains between Ogitsu and Ishinazaka is also planned, and part of the Taga area and Ishinazaka are open.
Route 245, which runs through the city,Mitsubishi Hitachi Power SystemsHitachi Factory (Hitachi Works)Hitachi, Ltd.The section from Yukimachi, where the Hitachi Works is located, to Hitachi Port in the south has a special structure to withstand the transportation of large structures (mainly turbines for power generation) manufactured at the Kokubu Plant.First, previouslyドイツ OfAutobahnlikeconcreteIt used to be a white road paved with, but now it has a surface that is both safe in the rain and capable of transporting heavy loads.asphalt鋪装And concrete is laid under it.Next, there are two places in this sectionFootbridgeIs hung, butBridgeThe part is movable (the part above the road is lifted horizontally).Similarly, signals and road signs within the section rotate horizontally around the stanchions.Large structures are transported at midnight at a pace of about once a month, and Route 1 is closed or one-way.
Sister cities/partner cities
- Kiryu(Gunma Prefecture)
- Yamabe Town(Yamagata Prefecture)
Sightseeing spots / festivals / facilities
Tourist spots / facilities
- Yoshida Tadashi Memorial Museum of Music
- Kamine Park/Kamine Zoo/Hitachi City Folk Museum
- Oku Hitachi Kirara no Sato
- Hitachi Civic Center/ Science Museum /Hitachi City Memorial Library
- Mt. Takasuzuyama (Hundred Famous Mountains of Flowers),Mt. Kamine,Fukamizan
- Aise beach, Kawajiricho beach,Kawa atom beach (100 selections of beaches),Kujihama beach,Mizuki beach (100 selections of beaches),Ishihama beach (100 selections of beaches)
- Hanazono Prefectural Natural Park
- Ishihama coast (100 selections of white sand and blue pine in Japan)
- Minamikoya shell mound
- Tamadare waterfall
- Kawarago Kitahama Sports Plaza (with Target Bird Golf)Dog runThere is a 1200-step one-way promenade from the parking lot overlooking the Pacific Ocean)
- Sukegawayama Citizen's Forest (Municipal park where you can enjoy forest bathing, a walking course of 4km to the summit, and a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean from Kitaibaraki to Nakaminato from the summit)
- Ogitsuyama Natural Park (Opened in 46, 4km west of Ogitsu Station on the Joban Line, 65 hectares in size, Japan's oldest rock about 5 million years ago can be seen near the entrance)
- Higashinamekawa beach green area throughout the yearHikarimoCan be observed.
- Tachi split stone - MountainA megalith in the mountains.
- Oiwa Shrine
Festival, folk performing arts
- Hitachi Sakura Festival: Held mainly in Heiwa-dori and Kamine Park in early April.Several Hitachi Furyumono (floats) and Hitachi Sasara will be unveiled.
- Hitachi International Street Performance: Held in April or May in front of Hitachi Station and Hitachi-Taga Station.
- Hitachi Province YOSAKOI: Held on Saturdays and Sundays around May 5 (Hitachi venue held on Saturdays, Taga Citizen's Plaza)
- Hitachi Andon Festival: August.Many lanterns and bonbons are lit in Kamine Park.
- Yokappe Festival: Held mainly in the Taga area in mid-September. "Yokappe" is a dialect meaning "good" or "is it good?"
- Kanagusa Shrine Isode Daisaisai: Held once every 72 years in March.
- Hitachi hitoshi(country'sImportant intangible folk cultural properties·UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage) (Floats are nationalImportant Tangible Folk Cultural PropertySpecified as)
- Hitachi Sasara (prefectural designated intangible folk cultural property): A folk performing art in which three dancers wearing lion heads dance to a musical accompaniment.
- Hitachi hardball baseball team(Adult baseball）
- Japan Mining Hitachi Baseball Club(Baseball for adults) --Dissolved in 1972
- Hitachi, Ltd. Rugby Club
- Hitachi Metal Bulldogs
- Hitachi Sakura Road Race
- Hitachi Transport System Marathon Department (former Hitachi Cable Marathon Department)
- Shibata Houan(Bakumatsu OfDutch scholar,doctor）
- Shigeru Gorai(Folkologist)
- Yoji Kondo(Space physicist,NASAResearcher,Science fiction writer）
- Yasushi Watanabe(Electronic engineer,Cultural Merit）
- Suzuki Genjun(Educator in the Edo period)
- Kazuyo Sejima(建築 家）
- Tadashi Yoshiwara(architect)
- Tetsuo Sakurai(Musicologist）
- Yukihisa Fujita(politician·Constitutional Democratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors）
- Yamaguchi Natsuo(politician·KomeitoRepresentative (2009.9-) ・Member of the House of Councilors, Lives in Hitachi City until high school, born in Hitachinaka City, Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Akimasa Ishikawa(politician·LDPMember of the House of Representatives）
- Hiromitsu Uzuma(三味 線player)
- Shiori Usui(Gravure idol, OriginalTohoku Broadcastingannouncer)
- Sadaaki Haginiwa(Film director)
- Mitsunari Oizumi(Non-fiction writer)
- Rin Okabe(Idol,AKB48）
- KATSUMI(Musician, singer-songwriter)
- Kei Kato(ShogiFemale player）
- Yasunori Kawahara(Double bassplayer)
- Kenichi Kurosawa(Musician)
- Hideki Kurosawa(Musician)
- Yoichi Kotabe(Animator, in charge of character design of Mario series at Nintendo, NHK serial TV novel "Natsuzora』Animation supervision.Lived in Hitachi until high school, born in Taiwan)
- Hironobu Sakaguchi(gamecreater）
- Eri Sakashita(Meteorological forecaster)
- Kazuyo Sejima(建築 家）
- Yasuo Nagayama(Critic, Doctor of Dentistry)
- Chie Hanawa(三味 線player)
- Yuiko Matsukawa(Gravure idol）
- Yu Yamazaki(ピ ア ノplayer)
- Tadashi Yoshida(作曲家,National Honor AwardAward)
- Gota Watanabe(An actor）
- Atsushi Seki(Mansian)
- Yamaguchi Noboru(Novelist)
- Nanaho Hikaru(OriginalTakarazuka RevueAir groupMale role)
- Hanahi Mira(Former Takarazuka Revue CompanyMonthly groupDaughter)
- Masatake Hashimoto(IaidoHanshiKudan)
- Masafumi Matsumitsu(Former Sekitori)
- Kagamiyama Master(OriginalSekiwaki・ Tagaryu)
- Otoshi Shingo(OriginalSekitori,singer)
- Hitachi Ryueiichi(Former Sekitori)
- Aizawa Tsubasa(Professional baseball player）
- Shinji Ohara(Professional baseball player）
- Ryo Ejiri(Former professional baseball player)
- Susumu Otomo(Former professional baseball player)
- Takayuki Suzuki(Originalsoccer player）
- Koji Homma(soccer player)
- Taku Watanabe(Former soccer player)
- Miyamoto Masakatsu(soccer player,Kashima AntlersFirst director)
- Kuniaki Shibata(Former professional boxing world champion)
- Noriho Numata(motor cycle-Road racerider)
- Motoharu Kurosawa(OriginalRacing driver · Car critic）
- Yuichiro Sawahata(OriginalVolleyball player）
- Fumiko Sawahata(OriginalVolleyball player）
- ^ Latest version of Geography of Japan 5 "Kanto region" 15 pages
- ^ "Ibaraki 5th district of Hitachi, Ltd. "Castle Town"”. Tokyo Shimbun (March 2012, 12). 2014/9/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d Hitachi City History Material No. 129. Hitachi City History Compilation Project. (1959)
- ^ a b "Takatada Sato". 2019/6/16Browse.
- ^ a b c d Supervised by Atsushi Onodera, "Mystery of Geography, Place Names, and Maps" in Ibaraki (2014, pp. 17-19)
- ^ Currently, Hitachi's offices are concentrated in the former Taga-cho and Kuji-cho areas.Most of Hitachi's offices in the Hitachi city area (former Hitachi Town, Sukegawa Town) at that time were spun off into subsidiaries and joint ventures with other companies.
- ^ 『日立市史』日立市（1959年）序篇 日立の自然環境 三 地形 より
- ^ "Ogitsu Fudo Waterfall”. Hitachi Regional Brand Promotion Council. 2012/2/16Browse.
- ^ "Hitachi 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2016/7/18Browse.
- ^ From "History of Hitachi City" Hitachi City (1959)
- ^ From "History of Hitachi City" Hitachi City (1994)
- ^ From "History of Juou Town" Hitachi City (2008)
- ^ "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 8 Ibaraki Prefecture ”Kadokawa ShotenFrom (1983)
- ^ "28 Ibaraki Prefecture Population". Ibaraki Prefecture. 2018/11/1Browse.
- ^ Hitachi City | Execution of future elections
- ^ "31 execution Hitachi city council member general election ballot counting results”. Hitachi City. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ It used to be a company town of the Hitachi Group, but in 2014 most of the Hitachi Works Kaigan Factory (the largest factory in the city located in the center of Hitachi City) became Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (currently Mitsubishi Power). It was succeeded and is now a company town of both Hitachi and Mitsubishi groups.
- ^ Regarding the restart of the Joban Line (between Tomioka Station and Namie Station) and the sale of advantageous tickets -East Japan Railway Company Mito Branch
- ^ "Mt. Tatsuware"Hitachi City Hall Tourism and Products Division, viewed November 2015, 11.
- ^ Governor of Ibaraki Prefecture posted on January 2018, 1Kazuhiko OikawaFrom Facebook.
- Supervised by Atsushi Onodera "A mystery of place names and dialects" "The mystery of "Geography, place names, maps" in Ibaraki"Jitsugyo no Nihonsha<Jippi Compact New Book>, 2014, first edition, pp.17-19.ISBN 978-4-408-45517-4.
- Hitachi Country Culture
- Michiguchi Ki Kokuzo
- Hitachi mine
- Joban Coalfield
- Kunosuke Kuhara
- Yoshisuke Ayukawa
- Pan Pong: Originated from Hitachi City / Hitachi, Ltd. (currently Hitachi Industrial Products)Ball skills.
- List of merged new cities and new towns in Ibaraki prefecture
- Okuma Town: The northern end of the country called "Michijiri Kishu" and "Bitterness" in the 7th century.
- Watari Town : Abukuma MountainsThe northern end of.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.