Train travel using "Go To Travel", tickets that can be redeemed with "Regional Coupons" are a great deal
If you write the contents roughly
Keihin Electric Express Railway sells the "Go To Travel Exclusive Keikyu Line 1-day Free Ticket" (all Keikyu lines except between Shinagawa and Sengakuji) that can be purchased only with regional common coupons for the Go To Travel business.
"Go To Travel" project of the Japan Tourism Agency for the purpose of encouraging domestic travel (up to 35% discount on travel charges + travel charges ... → Continue reading
MONEY PLUS is an economic media that conveys financial and economic information in an easy-to-understand manner for people who are not good at talking about money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Keikyu Corporation(Keihin Kyuden Dentsu,British: Keikyu Corporation) IsKanagawa横 浜 市Is a railway company headquartered in. The abbreviation is "Keikyu(Keikyu) ""Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu Dentetsu) ".Japan OfMajor private railwayone of.
TokyoMinato-kuからShinagawa,Ota-ku,KanagawaKawasaki City,横 浜 市,Zushi,Yokosuka,MiuraWe operate a railway line leading toKeikyu Express BusIn addition to the transportation business, we also manage distribution business, service business, real estate business, etc. in cooperation with group companies... In addition to securing direct profits, they are also aware of preventing a decrease in the number of people who live and interact in the areas along the Keikyu Line.
In the future, it is expected that the number of commuting users will decrease and competition for Haneda Airport access will intensify,strategyAs for tourists including foreignersMiura Peninsula,JogashimaPlace importance on attracting. 2018In 5 monthJapan TravelPartnered with.. In addition, in March 2018, we have a sales network along the Keikyu Line.Shonan Shinkin Bankas well as the Japan guaranteePartner with.. In November of the same year, in Yokosuka City and Kanagawa PrefectureSecond armyHave a baseProfessional baseballOf the teamYokohama DeNA BaystarsAnd a tripartite partnership agreement.
2019In September, Nishi Ward, Yokohama City, Kanagawa PrefectureTakashimaIt was built on 11-chome with the purpose of consolidating the head office functions of Keikyu Corporation and multiple group companies (XNUMX companies in total).Keikyu Group HeadquartersBuilding completed.. same year9/17In Minato-ku, TokyoTakanawaHeadquarters moved from (September to October of the same year for other group companies).. Regarding the relocation of the head officeKeikyu type 21001OrganizationIt was announced along with the slogan "A new emotion starts from Yokohama station this spring."
Long time ago"Keikyu Express(Keihinkyukou)" is an official nameKeihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd.'[Annotation 1]Was the English company name, 2007(Heisei19 years)12/1ThanPoster-FlyerIn kindKeikyu Corporation(Keikyu Den Tetsu)"[Annotation 2]And new logo mark, 2010(22)10/21Than"Keikyu CorporationWe started using the English company name and are changing it.
The abbreviation used in the past is "Keihin," which was the predecessor of the Keihin Electric Railway era. 1963(Showa38 years)Shonan Electric Railway"Shonan" which was a part of the station name of the times was unified to "Keihin". However, since the early 30's, "Keikyu" has come to be used as the name of a subsidiary, and at the time, the abbreviations "Keihin" and "Keikyu" were mixed. Since "Keikyu" gradually became established, 1987(62)6/1Privatized in the same yearEast Japan RailwayConsidering the differentiation from (JR East Japan),Corporate identity As part of the (CI), the station names of the 10 stations that were previously "Keihin -" were changed to "Keikyu -".[Annotation 3], Abbreviated name to "Keikyu".. The name "Keikyu" is the name of Keikyu Corporation.Registered trademarkIt has become.
Corporate Crest/Corporate Slogan
Daishi Electric RailwayIn the era, Kawasaki was created by making a circle with three main lines, and in that, a company crest with four "large" as "Daishi" (daishi) was used, and it is still used even after becoming Keihin Electric Railway. It was afterwards,DaitokyuAfter the era, the predecessor company crest was prepared when re-departing as the Keihin Electric Railway, after recruiting employees and selecting by selection committee members from both company unions,Sugiura non-waterIt was completed by the correction by. The design consisting of K, wings and wheels represents Keihin, Express and Electric Railway respectively..
The current corporate crest has become unsuitable for conventional corporate crests due to diversification of management, 1958(ShowaThe change is considered after the 33th anniversary of the foundation (60 years), 1964It was established in May (39). Design is an internal candidateTokyu AgencyTwo proposals were selected from the ones that were requested to, and were reviewed and selected from several species that arranged these. The circles represent transportation (railroads and buses), which is the main business of the company, and the central figure is a graphic representation of Keihamu's "K" and "Ke" in a speedy and stable manner. Also, by arranging this figure so as to break through the circle, it shows the strength to break through the difficulty..
Logo The2000 seriesThe appearance ofWing takanawaThere was a turning point such as the opening of 1983It has been used since around 58. At that time, unlike the present, the light blue color is the ground color and the letters "KEIKYU" are white, and the letters at the bottom of the logo are italicized " Keikyu Express Was written."
Corporate slogan celebrates its 90th anniversary 1988It was first established in (63), and at that time "Toward the future we aim for-Fureai Keikyu"was. 1998(Heisei10th anniversary)Airport lineHaneda Airport Station (currentHaneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station) In front of the big turning pointDream of new encounters", and the current corporate slogan, "To the power to flap your safety" 2008It is the third generation introduced in line with the 20th anniversary of its founding (110). Up to the second generation, the corporate slogan was posted on the logo mark, but when the current logo was reversed in 3, the corporate slogan was removed... Also, the characters under the logo have variations of "Keikyu Electric Railway" and "Keikyu Group"..
The origin of the current Keikyu Corporation is 1899OldTokaidoKawasaki lodgingClose to Kawasaki Station (laterRokugobashi StationFrom)Kawasaki DaishiDaishi Station (currentlyKawasaki Daishi Station) Up to 1435mmStandard gaugeOpened inDaishi Electric RailwayIs (currentDaishi LinePart of). The companyJapanAnd the third,KantoThen the firstElectric railwayIt was a company. At the time of establishmentYasuda ZaibatsuHas helped with human resources and funds, so the current Yasuda Zaibatsu is still forming.Fuyo GroupHave been a member of. same year,Keihin Electric RailwayThe company name was changed.
Tokyo tramWithMutual accessWith the intention ofGaugeFrom the standard gauge at the time of opening 1372 mmCarriage gaugeChanged to a subsidiary, but later became a subsidiaryShonan Electric RailwaybyMiura PeninsulaIn order to get on the stretch line in the direction, it was converted again to standard gauge.
Pacific WarIn 1942ToLand Transport Business Coordination ActBy wartime integration based onTokyu Electric Railway(So-calledDaitokyu), but 1948To Keikyu Electric Railway,Odakyu Electric Railway, Keio Teito Electric Railway (currentKeio Electric Railway), three companies have been separated and become independent, to the present.
- 1897(Meiji30 years)8/26 -Orbital patent subscript for Daishi Electric Railway (Kanagawa PrefectureTachibanajuKawasaki TownKunezaki-the same countyDaishi KawaramurawordNakase).
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)2/25 - Daishi Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Establishment.
- 1899(32th year of Meiji)
- 1/21 -Kawasaki Station (laterRokugobashi Station)-Daishi Station (currentKawasaki Daishi Station) Ma (2.0km) starts operations.
- The opening ceremony is 1902(35th year of Meiji)10/17Demonstration. It is speculated that the opening ceremony, which was three years after the start of business, could not be held due to the busy schedule.[Annotation 4].. According to "Keihin Express XNUMX Year History" and "Keihin Electric Railway History",Sino-Japanese warLater, the socioeconomic situation was unstable and there was a conflictrickshawConsidering the influence of the union, it is stated that it was not done immediately after opening.
- 4/25 - Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Company name changed to.
- 11/28 -Orbital patent subscript (Kunezaki, Kawasaki-cho, Tachibana-gun- TokyoEbara-gunShinagawa-Bashi, Shinagawa-bashi, Omori-cho, the same district (Omori stop).
- 1/21 -Kawasaki Station (laterRokugobashi Station)-Daishi Station (currentKawasaki Daishi Station) Ma (2.0km) starts operations.
- 1900(33th year of Meiji)11/2 -Orbital patent subscript (Rokugo Bridge near Kawasaki-cho, Tachibana-gun-Kanagawa-cho stop).
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)
- 2/1 -Omori stop in front of the station (currentlyOmori Station)-Yawata Station (currentOmorikaigan Station)-Opening between Kawasaki stations.
- 8/24 -Commenced lighting and power supply business using surplus power from power plants.
- 11/10 -Orbital patent subscript (Kamata-Haneda).
- 11/18 -Orbital patent subscript (Kanagawajima, Daishi Kawaramura, Tachibana District-Nakase Kochi Tosenba in the same village).
- 1902(35th year of Meiji)
- 1904(37th year of Meiji)
- 1905(38th year of Meiji)12/24 -Kawasaki station-Kanagawa stop front station (currentlyKanagawa Station) Opening.
- 1913(Taisho2 years)12/31 -(Old) Anamori Station-Opening between Anamori Station.
- 1923(Taisho 12)5/1 -Gunma Electric Power (laterTEPCO[Annotation 5]) Assigned to.
- 1925(Taisho 14)3/11 - Takanawa Station -Opening between Shinagawa stations.
- 1927(Showa2 years)8/27 -Start of automobile business.
- 1929(Showa 4) June 6-Keihin Kanagawa Station (current Kanagawa Station)-(tentative)Yokohama StationThe temporary opening.
- April 4-Shonan electric railway station Shonan Zushi station Numama exit (after Keihin Zushi station)-Shonan Zushi station Hayama exit (after Zushi Kaigan station) between the opening of the business.
- 7/4 - Big ship - KataseIn the first time in Japantoll roadBusiness start (Keikyu line).
- 12/26 - Hinodecho StationFrom the Shonan Electric Railway, which was extended toNogeyamaKeihin Electric Railway extension line laid with standard gauge after connecting through theDirect operationStart.
- 1933(Showa 8) April 4-Abolishing Takanawa StationShinagawa StationGet in.. All lines are changed to standard gauge.. Shinagawa Station-Direct operation starts between Uraga Station.
- 1937(12)3/8 -Omori Kaigan Station on the Omori Branch Line-Abolished between Omori Stations.
- 1941(16)11/1 -Keihin Electric Railway and Shonan Electric Railway/Shonan Peninsula Motor Company merged.
- August 5- Odakyu Electric RailwayWithTokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayMerged into.Tokyu Electric Railway(Daitokyu) Is established.
- September 9-Shonan Zushi Station on the Zushi Line, getting off at the Numama Exit-Shonan Zushi Station, getting off at the Hayama Exit.
- 12/1 - Kurihama LineYokosuka Horiuchi Station (currentlyHorinouchi Station)-Kurihama Station (currentKeikyu Kurihama Station) Opening.
- 1949(Showa 24)- Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the stock market.
- 1951(Showa 26) March-Daishi LineShiohama Station -Closed between Sakuramoto station.
- 1952(27)1/1 -Shiohama station on the Daishi line-Sakuramoto station to Kawasaki City Transportation Department (currentKawasaki City Transportation Bureau) Assigned to.
- 1956(31)4/20 -Anamori Inari Station on the Anamori Line-(former) Haneda Airport Station opened.
- 1963(Showa 38) November 11-Anamori LineAirport lineRenamed to.. Kurihama inspection area and Kurihama factory on the Kurihama Line (currentlyKurihama Office) And opened Nobi Station (currentlyYRP Nobi Station) Open until.
- 1964(39)3/25 --On the Daishi LineKojima-Nitta Station -Business closure between Shiohama station.
- 1968(43)6/21 -Main lineSengakuji Station -Opening between Shinagawa stations. Toei Line 1 (currentToei Asakusa Line) And start direct operation.
- 1975(50)4/26 -Miurakaigan Station on the Kurihama Line- Misakiguchi StationOpening.. The Kurihama line is fully opened.
- 1984(59)7/1 -Ofuna-Toll road business between Katase abolished.
- 1985(60)3/2 -Keihin Zushi Station and Zushi Kaigan Station on the Zushi Line were integrated, and the new Zushi Station (now Zushi and Hayama Station) was opened... New Zushi Station-Zushi Kaigan Station area abolished.
- 1986(Showa 61) December 12-Tokyo- HirosakiIn the eveningExpress Bus"Nocturne"Start of operation.
- 1991(Heisei3 years)1/15 -Anamori Inari Station on the Airport Line-(Old) Haneda Airport between stations closed.
- 1993(5) April 4-Anamori Inari Station on the Airport Line-Haneda Station (currentTenkuhashi Station) Opening.. Smoking cessation at Shinagawa, Yokohama and Haneda stations throughout the day. .
- 1994(6) April 4-"Lutran card"byStored fair systemIntroduced (stopped use in October 2002 due to popularization of Passnet).
- 1995(7)2/21 -Shinagawa station-Increase the maximum speed between Yokohama stations to 120km/h.. at the same timeDaytime lightingCarried out. April 4 of the same yearTimetable revisionThe fastest train in the same section operated for 15 minutes and 45 seconds.
- 1998(10) November 11-Tenkubashi Station on the Airport Line-Haneda Airport Station (current:Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station) Opened, and all current business sections are open.
- 2000(12)12/20 - PassnetIntroduction.
- 2003(15)10/1 -Automobile businessKeikyu Express BusTransfer to a stock company and split.
- 2004(16)11/24 - Seibu RailwayIt announced that it had purchased a total of 260 million shares of the same company jointly with Hotel Keikyu during the same year ("Seibu Railway # Securities Trading Law Violation Case"reference).
- 2006(18)11/14 -To all stationsAutomatic external defibrillator (AED) Installation completed.
- 2007(19)3/18 - PASMOIntroduced,SuicaStart mutual use withYokosuka Central-Kamiooka・Discontinued except for commuter pass centers at Yokohama and Shinagawa stations, restarted at all stations from October 10 of the same year). at the same timeCapital AreaThis is the first attempt of a private railway company in all stations (shops, restaurants, vending machines) at PASMOElectronic moneyIntroduced.
- 2008(20) February 2-As part of the company's 25th anniversary, the station staff and crew uniforms have been renewed.
- 2009(21)9/30 - Seven-Eleven JapanFormed a business alliance withKeikyu Station CommerceAnnounced that all stores operated by Keikyu Line stations will be converted to Seven-Eleven.
- 5/16 -Main lineHeiwajima Station - Rokugo Dote StationKeikyu Kamata Station between Ma and Airport Lines- Otorii StationBegan using the elevated line for the up line.
- 10/21 -Other than Sengakuji station[Annotation 6]To all stationsStation numberingIntroduced. English company name is "Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd.From "Keikyu Corporation"change to.
- 4/29 -Closed at the end of September of the previous yearHotel Pacific TokyoBuildingTenant buildingConvert toKeikyu EX Inn(Business Hotel) ・Wedding Hall ・Conference HallShopping mallWas addedComplex commercial facility"SHINAGAWA GOOS"Opened as".
- June-occurred on March 6Great East Japan EarthquakeAccompanyTight power supplyDue to the influence of 8 car formationWeak air conditionerThe number of cars increased by 1 and changed to a system of 2 cars (the existing 3rd car on the Misakiguchi side and the new 7th car). Newly installed one low-cooling car (fourth car and six-car train) (third car on the Misakiguchi side).
- 2012October 24 (Heiseijima Station on Main Line-Rokugo Dote Station and Keikyu Kamata Station on Airport Line-Otorii Station).
- 2013(25)3/23 - Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceBy the startKitaca,sense of,TOICA,ICOCA,PiTaPa,nimoca,Hayakaken,SUGOCAWill be available on the Keikyu Line[Annotation 7].
- 2016(28)3/28 - Yokohama Minatomirai 21District (56-1 block, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture)Nishi-wardTakashimaXNUMX-chome) developer.. At the same time, the headquarters functions of Keikyu Corporation and multiple group companies (11 companies in total) were consolidated, and the relocation to the Keikyu Group headquarters building to be constructed in the same place was announced.
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year)
- January 1-Opening 21th Anniversary Ceremony at Keikyu Kawasaki Station,Zero kilometer postSet up a memorial monument next to it.
- 6/21 -Sightseeing in Miura PeninsulaTaxi"Misaki Tour Taxi" by Keikyu Misaki Taxi (Kanagawa PrefectureMiura) Started with.
- 9/17 -Head officeTokyoMinato-kuTakanawaFrom 20-20-2 to 8-XNUMX-XNUMX Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, KanagawaKeikyu Group HeadquartersMoved to.
- October 10-Fares increased and consumption fares for airport lines reduced due to consumption tax increase.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) January 1-Keikyu Group head office on the first floorCorporate museum"Keikyu Museum" opens.
|March 1898, 2-March 25, 1903||Yujiro Tachikawa|
|March 1903, 12-March 5, 1904|
|March 1904, 10-March 23, 1904||Keijiro Amemiya|
|March 1904, 12-March 22, 1907||(stub)||Keijiro Amemiya||Establish a presidential system.|
|March 1907, 10-March 24, 1909||(stub)|
|March 1909, 5-March 15, 1910||(stub)|
|March 1910, 8-March 5, 1918||(stub)||Shotaro Aoki|
|March 1918, 6-March 28, 1921||(stub)||Zenzaburo Yasuda|
|March 1921, 12-March 24, 1923||(stub)||Zengoro Yasuda|
|March 1923, 10-March 18, 1930||(stub)||Shotaro Aoki|
|June 1930, 6-April 24||Mochizuki Gunshiro||Ikuno Danroku|
|October 1939-December 4, 1941||(stub)|
|March 1941, 11-March 25, 1942||(stub)||Keita Goto|
|March 1942, 5-March 1, 1948||Tokyu Electric Railway(Daitokyu) Age|
|March 1948, 6-March 1, 1948||Established Keikyu Corporation.|
|March 1948, 12-March 23, 1950||(stub)|
|March 1950, 12-March 25, 1964||(stub)||Momoe Tanaka||Momune Tanaka died on February 1964, 2 while he was in office.|
|March 1964, 2-March 25, 1964||(stub)||Three generationsSaburosuke Suzuki|
|March 1964, 5-March 23, 1969||(stub)|
|March 1969, 11-March 22, 1975||(stub)|
|March 1975, 5-March 27, 1981||Koichi Nakagawa||Norinori Katagiri|
|March 1981, 6-March 25, 1987||Norinori Katagiri|
|March 1987, 6-March 26, 1991||Michio Iida|
|March 1991, 6-March 27, 1997||(stub)||Hiramatsu Ichiro|
|March 1997, 6-March 27, 2005||(stub)||Masaru Kotani|
|March 2005, 6-March 29, 2013||Masaru Kotani||Tsuneo Ishiwata|
|October 2013, 6-||Tsuneo Ishiwata||Kazuyuki Harada|
The entire Keikyu line, or especiallyMain linePoint toKeikyu LineCalled.
The following is the predecessor Keihin Electric RailwayShonan Electric RailwayIncluding lines such as.
Total length of kilometers: 87.0km
- Main line : Sengakuji Station - Uraga Station 56.7km
- Airport line : Keikyu Kamata Station - Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station 6.5km
- Daishi Line : Keikyu Kawasaki Station - Kojima-Nitta Station 4.5km
- Zushi line : Kanazawa Hakkei Station - Zushi/Hayama Station 5.9km
- Kurihama Line : Horinouchi Station - Misakiguchi Station 13.4km
- Omori branch line : Omori Station - Omorikaigan Station 0.7km
- Daishi Line : Kojima-Nitta Station - Sakuramoto Station 3.5km: OutShiohama Station -The area between Sakuramoto Station was transferred to Kawasaki CityKawasaki tramBecome part of, Later abolished along with other sections of the Kawasaki tram.
- Airport line : Anamori Inari Station -Anamori Station 1.3km
- Aoyama Line: Shinagawa Station(Takanawa Station)-Sendagaya 6.9km 
- Gotanda Line: Keihin Kamata Station - Gotanda Station 7.7km: Tokyu Corporation succeeded to Daitokyu Corporation in 1942, and Tokyu Corporation retained it even after the separation of Keihin Electric Railway Corporation in 1948, and expired on February 1958, 2..
- Kamakura Line: Kanazawa Bunko Station --Kamakura Hachiman 7.3km: Asahina PassIt was planned to go through the neighborhood. Expired in 1958.
- Takeyama Line : Kinugasa StationNear (near the current Kinugasa Jujiro) -Hayashi 6.1km: Pacific WarCanceled later.
- Kurihama Line : Misakiguchi Station- Aburatsubo Station(Tentative name)- Misaki Station(Tentative name) 5.7km: Oil pot station-Misaki station 3.6km is 1970, Misakiguchi station-Aburatsubo station 2.1km is 2005Business abolition.
- Miura Peninsula Western Line (Hayama Line): Zushikaigan Station - Iimori Station(Tentative name) 16.1km 
Shonan Electric Railway, one of the predecessors of Keikyu Corporation, had the following planned lines as "planned lines". Hinodecho Station-The planned construction site between Sakuragicho Station is lined with roads and houses along the planned site.
- Hinodecho Station - Sakuragicho Station 1.0km
- Zushi line : Zushikaigan Station - Kamakura Station 4.7km 
2015 stations as of March 3, 73Is open (including Sengakuji station).
Keihin Electric Railway is a major private railway in the Kanto region, although it has a line in Tokyo.Sagami RailwayThere is no transfer station with Tokyo Metro. The Toei Subway is on the Asakusa Line at Sengakuji Station.
Top 15 stations for getting on and off
Is increased compared to the number of passengers in the right column (), decrease () Is represented.
|Ranking||station name||Route name||2015 Year||2010 Year||2005 Year||2000 Year||Notices|
|1||Yokohama Station||■Main line||316,478||311,022||306,494||297,427||5th in the world for each company's comprehensive line|
|2||Shinagawa Station||■Main line||272,500||250,414||240,469|
|3||Sengakuji Station||■Main line||182,372||158,974||152,026||Toei Subway Asakusa LineIncluding direct personnel|
|4||Kamiooka Station||■Main line||143,299||141,742||135,901||128,793|
|5||Keikyu Kawasaki Station||■Main line|
|6||Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station||■Airport line||83,431||74,884||70,691|
|7||Kanazawa Bunko Station||■Main line||69,870||72,532||73,650||68,806||No. 1 as a single station that does not connect to other routes.|
|8||Yokosuka Chuo Station||■Main line||67,278||68,232||70,776|
|9||Kanazawa Hakkei Station||■Main line|
|10||Keikyu Kamata Station||■Main line|
|11||Heiwajima Station||■Main line||46,493||44,505||43,475|
|12||Keikyu Kurihama Station||■Kurihama Line||43,608||44,158||44,017|
|13||Oppama Station||■Main line||41,160||40,205||43,399|
|14||Aomonoyokocho Station||■Main line||40,067||44,564||38,140|
|15||Sugita Station||■Main line||34,648||33,761||32,228||28,800|
Station manager station
StationmasterThe station isShinagawa-Heiwa Island-Keikyu Kamata-Haneda Airport Terminals 1 and 2-Keikyu Kawasaki-Kawasaki Daishi-Keikyu Tsurumi-Kanagawa Shinmachi-Yokohama-Hinode Town-Kamiooka-Kanazawa library-Oppama-Yokosuka Central-Keikyu Kurihama-Miura coast16 stations. A station is located for each station, and all stations except Sengakuji Station and the 16 stations listed here are managed stations belonging to one of the station managers. In addition, the station manager was an employee of the same company as other station staff when the Keikyu Station Service was outsourced..
Toei Subway Asakusa Line(North of Sengakuji),Keisei Electric RailwayPush-up line-Main line(East of Aoto)・Higashi Narita Line-Narita Sky Access Line,Hokuso Railway Hokuso Line,Shibayama RailwayShibayama Railway LineAnd the direct operation is carried out. There are 8 carsOrganizationBecause of the stop of ordinary trainsEffective lengthDue to the reason, except the airport line and the Zushi line, it is not operated normally, On the Keikyu LineAirport express-Limited express-Limited Express-Airport special featuresBe driven as. As a rough guide, ordinary trains between Shinagawa station and Uraga station, airport line and main line trains, and airport express between Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 stations-Zushi and Hayama stations operate every 10 minutes. Has been.. In addition, regular trains run every 20 minutes between Shinagawa Station and Keikyu Kamata Station., Airport Express runs every 40 minutes between Keisei Line and Haneda Airport.
Signals are basically handled at the station signal room[Annotation 9].. Therefore, if the timetable is disturbed due to an accident or the like, operation will be performed according to the judgment of each signal room, and the operation restart will be faster than other companies, but the type, destination, connected train, etc. may be changed during operation.
In addition to the regular timetable, charter event trains may operate. Responding to applications from companies until 2017Cycle trainI was runningAlumni Association,weddingWe started accepting such requests from October 2017 (implementation is at least 10 months later). Saturday and Sunday only, in the morningShinagawa StationDeparture →Uraga StationorMiurakaigan StationArrive or in the eveningDaishi Lineround trip(Keikyu Kawasaki Station(Departure and arrival) is available.
Although it is a long line connecting Shinagawa Station and Misakiguchi Station,Reserved seat ticketIs required"Morning Wing" "Wing"Other than the above, a separate fee is collectedHonor trainThere is no.
Keikyu's existing vehicle is located on the mountain side of Kanazawa Hakkei Station along the lineTokyu vehicle manufacturing[Annotation 10], And then ofGeneral vehicle manufacturing plantとKawasaki Heavy IndustriesIt is manufactured by two manufacturers (formerly Kawasaki Vehicles), and is manufactured at approximately 2% of each by General Vehicle Manufacturing (including Tokyu Vehicle Manufacturing) and Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Before the war, when there was no Tokyu vehicle,Train manufacturingThere were many orders from (a train company, now Kawasaki Heavy Industries), and there was no experience in producing rail cars at the time immediately after the end of the war.Mitsui ShipbuildingThere was also an example of placing an order with (currently Mitsui E & S Machinery).
Modeled from various aspects such as management and technical aspectsAmerica OfPacific Electric RailwayAs a tradition since its founding,Body advertising carThe car body is painted red with the exception of the above, and it is also the image color of the company. The paint color pattern has changed several times, and now there is a white band under the window, the area around the window is painted white (first adopted in the 800 type, now 600 type / 2100 type / new 1000 type) Have been adopted in the form). 2007Keikyu's first stainless steel vehicle that appeared in MarchNew 1000 typeFrom the 6th car, red on the curtain and waist platewrappingWith the addition of a white belt underneath the window as an accent, 2015It was continued until the 15-car formation of the 6th car produced. After the 15th car four-car train (4 series) manufactured in the same year, white wrapping around the window was red and expanded to the entire side of the car body except the window frame and the passenger compartment door and the passenger compartment door.In addition, from the 2017th car introduced in 17, not the wrapping, but the stainless steel car body will be fully painted, and it will be introduced in the fully painted car body since the 5th car..
2014 yearsSeibu Railway 9000 series "RED LUCKY TRAIN"Haneda Airport from 2017 --- Car body advertisements that appeal to the convenience of central Tokyo, etc., are also actively engaged in sales activities at railway companies in various regions, and white on the red background that is widely seen in Keikyu trains. Wrapping vehicles that reproduce the design of the belt are now being seen all over the country.("public relationsSee also section).Other than Japan, we have a friendship railway agreementTaiwan Railway Management BureauAt 20165/12From the same year10/12Up toEMU700 type trainReproduced by wrapping in the first formation.
Pacific Electric RailwayRed train (stored car, 2008)
Keikyu wrapping specificationsTaiwan Railway Management Bureau EMU700 type train(2016)
Due to visibility issues, we did not introduce a 3-color LED display for destination display, but full-color whiteLEDHas been put to practical use and there was no particular problem with visibility, that many colors can be expressed and type guidance is possible with color, and there are many curtain exchanges due to an increase in destinations and changes in the driving system. Based on this, it was fully adopted from production vehicles since 2005. Since March 17Tokyu 5000 seriesA full-color white LED destination display (Japanese/English alternate display) similar to the above is now installed, and the display contents of all vehicles equipped with LED are included.ROMThe changes are complete. Also, due to the equipment space of the train radio device, the formation of the front has been replaced with a full-color LED, and the new 1000 type, 600 type, 2100 type, and 1500 type are applicable. All the Keikyu cars for direct subway have become LED with the change of all 1500 type LEDs.
Unlike Keisei Electric Railway, which operates in direct communication with each other, the station name "Keikyu" is not omitted.Keikyu Kawasaki"Such). Previously, "Keikyu" (until 1987, "Keihin") was omitted, but since it became the official station name notation such as Kanagawa Shinmachi, it is no longer omitted.
CurtainThe installed car used to display white letters on a black background (and before that, there was no white Roman letters), but now it is being replaced with a white Roman alphabet.[Annotation 11].. From the remnants that used to use destination boards, “Shinmachi (Kanagawa Shinmachi)” “Bunko (Kanazawa library)” was displayed as an abbreviated station name, but nowHaneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 StationWith the only exception to displaying the line as "Haneda Airport", all trains on the Keikyu Line will display the official station name.
The following are special display modes.
- Airport special featuresIn order to distinguish between and the special character, the airport character, especially the special character, is displayed in front of the character of the airplane (the same applies to vehicles of other companies). From October 2012, 10, it will be colored orange in order to unify it with the access limited express and prevent accidental riding. In the same way, for the limited express and rapid access from the Keisei line to Haneda Airport, or the airport express within the Keikyu line, display the "(airplane mark) access limited express", "(airplane mark) rapid" and "(airplane mark) express". To do. However, vehicles that do not have the "Airport Express" display function will display "Express".
- Part ofSengakujiThe up trainShinagawaUntil "Shinagawaaspect"Sengakuji" is displayed (limited to vehicles equipped). In that case, change to single display of "Sengakuji" before arriving at Shinagawa station.
- "Keikyu Wing”Type display “Wing"Will be displayed in a wide destination display location, the destination was displayed in the type display location was the characteristic of the Keikyu Wing from the 2000 type. Currently, due to the addition of a new type curtain and conversion to a common curtain for all cars, only the type curtain is displayed and the destination is displayed on the direction curtain like other train types.
- For direct trains to the Keisei Line, omit "Keisei" from the station name (Keisei NaritaIs displayed as "Narita").
- Of the direct trains to the Keisei Line,Keisei Sakura StationでNarita Airport StationTrains connected to the line are within the Keikyu line.For Narita Airport SakuraIs displayed. Basically, it will be displayed as a single "Sakura" before arriving at Shinagawa station, but rarely it may be displayed on the Toei Asakusa and Keisei lines.
- Hokuso LineDirect train to ShinagawaShinagawa·Nihonbashiaspect Inzai MakinoharaOr "For Shinagawa and Nihonbashi Inba Japan Medical UniversityThe line is divided into two lines to display the destination with the destination highlighted. The front of the new 2 type LED cars and 1000 and 1500 types (front only)To Shinagawa Inzai MakinoharaOr "To Shinagawa Inba Japan Medical UniversityThe line is divided into two lines to emphasize the destination, and the side face is displayed in the same line. Before arriving at Shinagawa Station, both will be changed to the single display of "Inzai Makinohara" and "Inba Nippon Medical School."
- Daishi LineTrains operated byKeikyu Kawasaki⇔Kojima NittaIs displayed. However, "Keikyu Kawasaki" is displayed for trains that do not return from Keikyu Kawasaki Station.
600 typeBlack background banner (for Toku Misakiguchi)
Two destinations were displayed
1500 typeWhite banner (Limited Express Inba Nihon Medical School)
New 1000 typeLED curtain (for the special Toko Misakiguchi line, old specifications)
New 1000 typeLED direction curtain
(Kei-Toku Uraga Line, current specifications, written in Japanese)
New 1000 typeLED direction curtain
(Kaito Uraga Line/Current specifications/English notation)
Access Limited Express Direction (Access Limited Express Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Terminal)
- Airport special features…orange
- Airport special (old display)/special…green
- Limited Express...Red
- Airport Express...Blue
Formal names are Keisei Electric Railway, Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, andOdakyu Electric RailwaySimilarly, use "..." instead of "..." and use numbers lower than 2000 so that the model numbers do not overlap with the vehicles of the companies that interoperate with each other (3000 for Keisei, 5000 for Toei) Is in the 7000 range, Hokuso is in the 9000 range, and Chiba New Town Railway is in the XNUMX range.DaitokyuFormer times Keihin Electric Railway/Shonan Electric Railway had been swayed in the 5000 series, but at the time of Keikyu's separation and independence, the number was changed to 5000 at the same time). In addition, Keikyu does not always fix the formation, and there are many rearrangements centering around the 1500 type, so "...F" representing the formation (the head of the English word Formation, which means "formation") Characters) are not used. Furthermore, there are also symbols used on the Keikyu line to represent the vehicle type and formation. For example, in the second-generation 2-type 1000-car formation, it is called "8V" (Source: "Keikyu Diamond 8-year history").
Toei Subway line entry vehicle
Trains on the Toei Subway line are limited to trains with three doors on one side and through doors so that you can escape from the front of the cab in the event of a fire or other emergency. Currently, this condition is met1500 type-600 type-New 1000 typeAnd its derived types. Note that2100 typeIs equipped with a through door, so that you can evacuate from the front in an emergency, but because it does not meet the direct standard of 3 doors on one side, you can operate to Sengakuji Station shared by Keikyu and Toei lines (A express or C limited express Applicable). Four-door vehicles on one side, such as the 800, were operated south of Shinagawa Station.
The top vehicles (control vehicles) are all after 1 when the commercial vehicle class 2010 was scrapped.Electric carAs a general rule, the leading carriages from other companies' stations are limited to the heavy and stable electric carriages... This is the national railwayMikawashima accident,Tsurumi accidentAfter that, in the Keikyu line, in case of derailment accidents, do not spread the damage to capsizing accidents, the wheel and rail semi-conductor film is broken, and the short-circuit sensitivity improves.,Track circuitThe accurate detection ofTurnoutThis is because it is required to change the traffic, open the signal, and take the railroad crossing. However, in the past Keisei3500 type,Old 3000 series(3200 type-3300 type), etc. of the front accompanying dolly (6M car)Sea bathingAnd New Year'sShotoUsed in temporary trains), or the first car at that time was not an electric carHokuso 7000(Hokusou/Kodan Line (currently Hokusou Line)There was also a time when the line was exceptionally entered.
Bolsterless trolleyHas not been adopted from the point of view of driving stability[Annotation 12], Adopts a trolley with a direct mount bolster. Cylindrical guide type occupies most of the axle box support device, and other examples of adoption are the second generation 2 type pedestal type and the third generation 800 type axial beam type.
A non-smoking plate on the weekend limited express train that once operatedCar billPlug in,ashtrayIt was a remnant that made it possible to smoke, and adopted a non-smoking plate that had a unique shape up to the third generation 3 shape.
It should be noted that major private railway companies are not the only major private railway companies to accept the logo of "J-TREC," which is the company's external name, on the manufacturing nameplates of trains manufactured by General Rolling Stock Manufacturing. Has been done.
All eight trains that enter the subway support the limited express train.
- Passenger vehicle
- Type 1000 (2 generations) -6 trains for regular trains on the lineAirport expressDriving in. After the 2007th car manufactured in 6stainlessWill be made.
- 2100 type -A two-door car for exclusive use of honor trains within the line (Sengakuji is available).
- Type 600 (3 generations)
- 1500 type -6 trains operated by regular trains and airport express trains. 4 stationsField chopper control.
- Business vehicle
The past vehicles that were enrolled after the Keihin Electric Railway separation were as follows. Both are in the form when they are scrapped. The number was changed in 1965 and 1966 when Tokyu was integrated, and the model name is often changed from the time of manufacture.
- Passenger vehicle
- Business vehicle
From the opening of business until before the establishment of Keihin Electric Railway, three types of wooden vehicles were enrolled. All formats are as of manufacture. Some were still enrolled after the Keikyu separation independence. In addition, from the opening of the Daishi Electric Railway to the Taisho era, wooden 3-axis trains were enrolled.
The transfer destination to the local private railway after scrapping the car isTokyu Electric Railway,Seibu RailwayIt's not many compared to, but as a noteworthy transfereeTakamatsu Kotohira Electric RailwayMany have been transferred from the wooden car era to the vehicles retired in the Heisei era. Especially in recent yearsKotohira lineとNagao lineMost are former Keikyu cars.
Driving security device
The driving safety system is common to all destination lines on all lines.Type 1 ATSWas adopted, 2009(21)2/14ThanC-ATSUpdated to.Inspection areaMainly in the vehicle management area of KurihamaKanazawa Inspection AreaとShinmachi Inspection AreaWith a total of 3 locations.
Since the route originated from the former track line and local railways, there were many sections that traveled on the ground, but grade separation is progressing in various places. In recent yearsGumyoji Station - Kamiooka StationBetween the elevatedAirport linePart of the undergroundKeikyu Kamata StationElevation in the vicinity was carried out. Especially around Keikyu Kamata StationDaiichi Keihin,Circular Route XNUMXSince it became a factor of chronic traffic congestion because it crossed over the road, most of the direct elevated construction methods were introduced in order to realize an immediate elevated construction.Continuous grade separation businessIs done, 2012(24) In October, all lines of the business section were elevated. 2017(29)3The whole business was completed.
StationIn order to prevent train collisions and improve signal display efficiency,SidingToSafety side lineIs basically provided. As a result, it is possible to enter the evacuated train with the Y indication (caution) instead of the YY indication (warning), and to issue the G indication (progress) to the on-site signal for the following trains quickly..
Passenger information facility
Display departure times and destinations at large stationsDeparture markLED display devices and liquid crystal display devices have been updated, but still at major stationsReverse flap type guide displayIs also used at some stations. AlsoShinagawa Station,Keikyu Kamata Station,Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station,Haneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 Station,Yokohama StationAt Hado, not only Japanese and English, but also foreign customersChinese,KoreanIt also supports the display of.
Shinagawa Station Line 1, Keikyu Kamata Station Lines 1,4 and 3, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station, Haneda Airport Terminals 2 and 3 Station, Keikyu Kawasaki Station Line XNUMX and Yokohama Station are also equipped with automatic broadcasting equipment. Although it was reluctant to introduce automatic broadcasting equipment at major stations due to the difference in the number of doors and vehicles, the large number of divisions and merging, and the complicated guidance for first arrival, etc., a system that can make detailed announcements was constructed, The feature is that it provides detailed information that is comparable to the announcement.
In addition, a simple guidance device that displays the type of approaching train is installed at many stations. It only shows the type of approaching train,Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management system It does not indicate the time/type of the next departure train like (ATOS). Initially it was mechanical, but now it is LED. In addition, there are many stations that have automatic train approach broadcasting (passage/stop) installed, but the content is very simple (eg: "Soon, you will get up, a special feature. It is dangerous. , Inside the yellow line, go down and wait.").
In addition, 2008(20)11/18Was decided by the open call for participants in July of the same year as "Call for Keikyu Station Melody"Local songThere are 17 major stations on the Keikyu line (Shinagawa, Aomono Yokocho, Tachiaigawa, Heiwajima, Keikyu Kamata, Haneda Airport (currently Haneda Airport Terminals 1 and 2), Keikyu Kawasaki, Yokohama, Kamiooka, Kanazawa Bunko, Kanazawa) At Hakkei, New Zushi (currently Zushi, Hayama), Yokosuka Chuo, Horinouchi, Uraga, Keikyu Kurihama, Misakiguchi stations,Approaching melody(It was later adopted at Namamugi, Haneda Airport Terminal 3, Minatomachi, Idogaya, Oppama, Miura Kaigan, and both Umeyashiki and Kawasaki Daishi stations for a limited time. The adopted song is "Departure melody # Keihin Electric Express Railway"See the item). The melody isswitchIn the production ofHiroshi ShiozukaBy (Shinagawa Station and Haneda Airport Terminals 1 and 2 StationRed train] Is excluded). This is not the first time that a local operator has adopted a local song, and it has alreadyWest Japan Railway(Nishitetsu) is done, but Nishitetsu is different in that it is used in the guide of the station in Keikyu for the adoption of the melody in the train car.
At the station where the station staff is not doing monitoring work on the platformwireless microphoneThrough the station home speaker (some Keisei carsspeakerDirectly), type, destination, door closure notification, departure information by whistle and departure buzzer is omitted except for major stations.. It is customary for crew members of trains waiting to pass by to stand at the platform to monitor passage, and when the train is departing by the conductor, platform monitoring was done by opening the passenger compartment door in the case of 8 or less trains (Home doorExcept the station where it is installed), in recent years, for safety, the crew doors have been closed and the windows have been monitored. Also, since the focus is on surveillance, there is no salute between the conductor and the station staff.
2019On January 1th, at the Haneda Airport International Terminal Station (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 28 Station), an optical illusion was used.Optical illusion"Sign" is introduced for the first time at stations nationwide.
Station service facility
Automatic ticket vending machineIs currently allTouch panelIt is a multi-function ticket vending machine,PASMOIn accordance with the introduction of, was modified to support PASMO. In partCommuter PassIssuing function (including new) is installed to improve convenience. 2010From late July, automatic ticket vending machines have been gradually updated, starting from Shinagawa Station. 1994(6)4/1Has its ownStored fair systemIntroduce and respondLutran cardThe sale and use of.. On the other handPassnetThe device will not be updated in time to start using 2000(12)10/14Not introduced at the start of the service 2001It was planned after (13), but in order to respond to the increase in passengers due to the opening of Haneda Airport Station (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Station), 200012/20Was introduced ahead of time (however, at the time of introduction, the corresponding automatic ticket gates were limited).
Other station equipment
Km (km) Fare (yen) Prepaid Card ticket First ride 3km 136 140 4 - 6 157 160 7 - 10 199 200 11 - 15 242 250 16 - 20 283 290 21 - 25 314 320 26 - 30 367 370 31 - 35 430 430 36 - 40 492 500 41 - 45 576 580 46 - 50 650 650 51 - 55 723 730 56 - 60 796 800 61 - 65 870 870 66 - 67 943 950
- Specific fare
- Due to competition with JR lines, Shinagawa Station-Yokohama Station costs 303 yen (ticket is 310 yen), Shinagawa Station-Keikyu Kawasaki Station, Keikyu Kawasaki Station-Yokohama Station-232 yen (ticket is 240 yen) specific fare The set.
- Along with this, Shinagawa Station-Kanagawa Station / Keikyu Higashi-Kanagawa Station, Kitashinagawa Station / Shinbaba Station-Yokohama Station and other special fares apply.
- Additional fare
- 3 yen is added to the fare from Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 2 and Terminal 50 Stations[Annotation 14]
- Tenkubashi Station-Haneda Airport Terminals 1 and 2 No additional fare when used between stations[Annotation 15].
- Discounted fare
- Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Stations-Toei Stations, fares to other companies via Toei Line, discount of 60 yen for adults and 30 yen for children.
- A special discount (70 yen for adults) between the Toei Line and Tokyo Metro Line is applied to fares to each station on the Tokyo Metro Line via the Toei Line..
- Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station / Haneda Airport Terminal 1 / Terminal 2 Station-Keisei Line Airport Terminal 2 Station / Narita Airport Station Fares are 90 yen for adults and 50 yen for children. Both via Keisei Main Line and via Narita Sky Access Line are applicable.
- Shinagawa-Daimon Station on the Toei Asakusa Line via Shinbaba Station and Sengakuji Station-Gotanda Station, Shirokane Takanawa on the Toei Mita Line via Sengakuji Station and Mita Station-Fares to each Shiba Koen station are adults 20 yen discount and 10 yen discount for children.
- Koyasu-With each station in Hinode Town (excluding Yokohama Station)Minatomirai LineShin Takashima-Fares to Bashamichi stations are discounted 20 yen for adults and 10 yen for children.
Tokyo MonorailSimilarly, ticket vending machines are also installed at airports where routes to Haneda Airport are in service, and passenger tickets can be purchased from Haneda Airport. 20163/15FromAll Nippon AirwaysOperated by (ANA)ANA Mileage ClubIn collaboration with, we started the sale of "Keikyu ANA Mileage Ticket", which allows you to earn ANA miles when you buy tickets at Keikyu ticket vending machines installed at 17 airports nationwide..
The Keikyu Line has tourist destinations such as the Miura Peninsula and Yokohama and Haneda Airport along the line, and is selling various discount tickets for tourists and other users.
In addition, here, when simply described as “Haneda Airport Station”, both Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station and Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 Stations are included.
Discount tickets on sale
- Miura Peninsula 1DAY Ticket / Miura Peninsula 2DAY Ticket
- Keikyu Main Line Kanazawa Bunko Station-Uraga Station, Zushi Line / Kurihama Line all lines and Miura Peninsula areaKeikyu Express BusYou can get on and off the designated section freely, and get special benefits for various facilities on the Miura Peninsula. Valid for 1 to 2 days each. Previously, it was also sold in a free area in the Yokosuka city area.
- Misaki Muro Ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding station-Misakiguchi station round-trip ticket and Misaki area Keihin Kyuko bus are free to get on and off,TunaA meal meal ticket and a leisure facility use ticket are attached. It is valid for one day, and it is possible to get off on the way as long as the ticket does not return for both round trips. The sale will be suspended on the day of the Miura International Marathon.[Annotation 16].
- Tokyo 1DAY ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding station-Round-trip ticket to Shinagawa Station and free section Keikyu Line Sengakuji Station-Shinagawa Station andTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway-Toei Bus-Toden Sakura Tram-Nippori Toneri LinerThat is, the metropolitan part isToei Marugo Ticket(Efficacy equivalent to) is free to get on and off. It is sold at all stations on the Keikyu Line except Sengakuji Station. Valid for 1 day. Previously it was sold under the name "TOKYO Search Ticket."
- Yokohama 1DAY ticket
- Keikyu Line Yokohama Station-Kamiooka Station andYokohama Municipal Subway Blue LineYokohama Station-Kamiooka Station (HoweverBandohashi - GumyojiThen you can't get on and off halfway),Minatomirai LineWhole line,Yokohama Municipal BusFree entry and exit (partial section of central Yokohama). Valid for 1 day. It can be said that the Minato Mirai Line between the Keikyu Line Yokohama Station and Kamiooka Station is added to the "Minato Burari Ticket".
- Gumyoji Miura Bath Ticket
- Boarding station-Gumyoji station round-trip ticket and "MiurayuAdmission discount ticket for "Gumyoji store". Valid for 2 days.Due to long-term suspension due to seismic retrofitting of piers, sales were suspended for one year from April 2015, 4.
- Tokyo Bay Ferry Round Trip Ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding stations-Keikyu Kurihama Station and Keikyu Kurihama Station- Kurihama PortKeikyu Bus and Kurihama Port- Kanaya Port OfTokyo Bay FerryRound-trip ticket. Valid for 4 days.
- Keikyu Haneda/Chika iron common pass
- Haneda Airport Station on the Keikyu Line-One-day ticket for both Toei and Tokyo subway and one-way ticket at Sengakuji Station. Sold at Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 stations and Haneda Airport Terminal 3 station.
- Tokyo Travel 1DAY Pass / Tokyo Travel 2DAY Pass
- Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Station-Sengakuji Station (also available at Shinagawa Station) One-way ticket and one-day Toei Subway (one day pass equivalent effect). Sold at Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 stations and Haneda Airport Terminal 3 station.
- Air trip outing ticket
- Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Station- Oshiage StationorAsakusa StationVia- Tobu Main LineDiscounted ticket for each station (excluding some). Valid for 1 day. Sold at Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 stations and Haneda Airport Terminal 3 station.
- Hanoku ticket
- Excluding Kanto areaJTB GroupとKinki Nippon Tourist GroupAvailable at the counter (excluding some). Keikyu Line Haneda Airport Station-Round-trip discount ticket to Sengakuji or Yokohama Station. Valid for 9 days.
- 2 tickets for Hatoku
- Sold at airports where ticket vending machines are installed. It may also be sold at Shinagawa Station, Yokohama Station, and Haneda Airport Station in partnership with airlines. The validity is the same as the above-mentioned Hatoku ticket except that it is valid for 10 days, but since this is a pair of tickets, it can also be used as a pair ticket. If you purchase at Keikyu Line station, you can also use Shinagawa on the outbound route / Yokohama on the inbound route.
- Yokosuka enjoyment ticket
- The successor to the Yokosuka Gourmet Ticket. Keikyu Line boarding station-Round-trip ticket, free section train bus ticket, selectable meal ticket (Yokosuka Navy BurgerorYokosuka Navy Curry), A facility use ticket or a souvenir voucher will be attached.Valid only on the day.
- Hayama Women's Travel Ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding station-Round-trip ticket to Zushi / Hayama station, free section train bus ticket, selectable Zushi / Hayama rice ticket, souvenir voucher. Although it is described as "women's trip", men can also buy it. Valid only on the day.
- Haneda Keikyu Ticket
- At airports all over JapanLimousine busA ticket that includes a round-trip ticket for the Keikyu Line and a round-trip ticket for the Keikyu Line. You can use it at any station on the Keikyu Line from Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and 2 stations to Shinagawa (Sengakuji) or Yokohama. Both the bus ticket and the Keikyu ticket come in pairs, so you can use them as a pair ticket. Expiration date is 2 days. As of August 1New Chitose Airport --Sapporo / Muroran,Tokachi Obihiro Airport --Obihiro,Akita Airport - Akita,Toyama Airport --Toyama,Komatsu Airport --Kanazawa,Itami Airport --Osaka / Kyoto / Kobe,Hiroshima Airport - Hiroshima,Kitakyushu Airport --Ogura / Orio,Fukuoka Airport --Ogura, Saga, Kurume, Arao, Kumamoto, Hita, Yufuin, Beppu, Nagasaki, Sasebo,Nagasaki Airport --Nagasaki, Huis Ten Bosch, Sasebo,Aso Kumamoto Airport - Kumamoto,Oita Airport --Beppu / Oita,Kagoshima Airport --A set ticket with a limousine bus between Kagoshima is on sale.
Discount tickets sold in the past
- Heiwajima Onsen Kurhaus Ticket
- Boarding Station-Heiwajima Station round-trip ticket and "Heiwajima Onsen Kurhaus" admission discount ticket. Valid for 2 days. It has been discontinued as of June 2011.
- Memorial ship Mikasa ticket
- TV drama"Clouds on the slopeA discounted ticket that was sold at the same time as the broadcast. Limited release until March 2012, 3. Keikyu Line boarding station-round-trip ticket, free section andMemorial ship"MikasaAdmission voucher forZ flagThe handkerchief was attached.In the case of junior high school students, a souvenir was presented.There was no setting for dwarfs[Annotation 17].. Valid for 1 day.
- Ota Edomae Ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding station-round-trip ticket, free section andEdomaeA meal voucher (choose one from 10 designated stores), a souvenir on the shopping street, or a retro coffee voucher. Valid only on the day.
- Keikyu&Tokyo Sky TreeFree walk around the area
- Keikyu Line boarding station-Toei Asakusa LineAsakusa Station-Oshiage StationRound-trip ticket,Tobu Isesaki Line(Tobu Skytree Line) Asakusa Station- Kitasenju StationMa Oshiage Station- Hikifune Stationwhile·Tobu Kameido LineDiscounted tickets for free sections of all lines. Valid for 1 day. Sales will end on March 2014, 3.
- Yokosuka Gourmet Ticket
- Keikyu Line boarding station-Round-trip ticket, free section train bus ticket and meal ticket ("Yokosuka Navy BurgerOr "Yokosuka Navy Curry"). With the release of Yokosuka Enjoy Ticket, the sale has ended.
- Keikyu Town Magazine Nagisa (issued on the 1st of every even month)
- Haneiro KEIKYU
- Keikyu Line Regular Train Trip (Discontinued)
The Keikyu Museum opened on January 1, 2020 on the first floor of the head office.
Attracting mutual passengers with other companies
- Tobu Railway,Kinki Nippon Railway,Keihan Electric Railway,Nankai Electric Railway, な ら び にWest Japan RailwayWe are promoting mutual passenger attraction activities such as airport access PR.
- Keikyu in 2012Seibu RailwaySeibu publicizes along the Keikyu linewrappingOperated a train that was.
- 2018 yearsHaneda Airport Domestic Terminal StationTo commemorate the 20th anniversary of the opening of business, we modeled the painting of 2100 typeWrapping vehicleIs operated by another company. The following is the order of operation start.
- Osaka High Speed Rail(Osaka Monorail)-From October 2017, 101000 seriesConducted for 21 formations
- Okinawa city monorail -From February 2018, 21000 typeCarried out on
- Nagasaki Electric Orbit -From February 2018, 21200A typeImplemented on 1203
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau -From February 2018, 29500 typeImplemented on 9504
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway -From February 2018, 41080 type(Form 1000 type (first generation)) 1083 organization
- Hiroshima Electric Railway -From February 2018, 43900 typeImplemented on 3905
- the sameYujiro TachikawaWith the founding relationship, it will be 2019th anniversary of Keikyu opening in 120Yoro RailwayCooperate with each other throughout the 100th anniversary.
- Keikyu♪ Doremi-tan
- It is a character that was developed around 2009. Inside the box simulating a trainMoe characterThe girl is wearing a uniform and is the design to operate the train operation. The nickname "Doremitan" is2100 typeUsed in trainsドイツ-SiemensCompanyGTO thyristorelementVVVF inverter controllerandMain motorIt originates from the magnetic excitation sound (commonly called "Doremifa inverter") emitted from. The train that is the design model of the box is the 2100 type, which was the nickname for the train,600 type (KEIKYU BLUE SKY TRAIN) ,New 1000 type(Stainless steel car)There was also a version. March 2009,TaitoGame software sold byRailway Seminar -Major Private Railway Edition-"ofSpin-offIt appeared on the official website as "Keikyu Kenkyu", and was also used on the official mobile site that was renewed in November of the same year. Also, Keikyu affiliated hotels also sold accommodation plans with related goods..
- It is a character created in October 2011 to commemorate the 10st anniversary of the opening of Haneda Airport International Terminal Station (currently Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station). Along with the announcement of the "1st Anniversary Festival", a public offering of nicknames was started, and the results were announced and named in November of the same year. According to Keikyu, it will cover all public relations activities of the company.
- Quiz check! NOW(NET TV) → late 1970s-early 1980s weekday night weather forecast → late 1980s weekday evening local weather forecast →Good morning tv asahiFormer TV Asahi Weekday Morning Wide weather section (TV Asahi)- NTT EastAnd replace it.
- (Radio Kanto → Radio Japan）
- Talking tomato(Kanagawa)-Program corner "Keikyu Information Station". Information along the Keikyu Line and the company's image girlMasako TakedaEtc.) and broadcast the image video taken along the line.
- New press 2001(Fuji TV)-Fall on March 2018, 3. The last episode of the show was April 25 of the following week.
- Sunday Station(TV Asahi)-Due to the renewal from October 2020, 10 to 18:21, we will drop off on September 00, 2020.[Annotation 19].
After the Haneda Airport extension of the airport line, there is no connection with the Keikyu Line for convenience users who arrive from Haneda AirportChugokuIn the past, there are examples of listing companies as providers of multiple companies and publishing spot commercials for programs from remote broadcasting stations.Sapporo TVThen,Zoom in!! Morning!] The sponsor of the local sales after 7:XNUMX (one of multiple companies) has been.
- Standard company OfKaraoke box"JOYSOUNDWe cooperated with the supervision of the Keikyu Electric Railway Karaoke Room, which was installed in the Shinagawa Konan Exit Store for a limited time from July 2017 and imitates the driver's seat and passenger seats of the train..
- From July 2018th to September 7th, 30, the "Hokuto Keikyu Anniversary Campaign" will be held to commemorate the 9th anniversary of Fist of the North Star and the 17th anniversary of Keikyu.Keikyu Kamata Station-Kamiooka Station-Prefectural University StationThe station name sign of "Fist of the North Star] Specially decorated to specifications.
Collaborate with Keikyu itself and each group company, as well as companies outside the groupOpen innovationTo promoteVentureA new investment quota for companies has been established. The first year, 2018, is 1 million yen.
- ^ A direct translation of "Keikyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd."
- ^ Also a major private railway in KantoTokyu Electric Railway(The abbreviation: Tokyu) used to be known as “Tokyu” but now it is “Tokyu Electric Railway”.
- ^ Keikyu Kamata, Keikyu Kawasaki, Keikyu Shinkoyasu, Keikyu Tsurumi, Keikyu Tomioka, Keikyu Taura, Keikyu Otsu, Keikyu Kurihama, Keikyu Nagasawa, Keikyu Yasuura (currently Prefectural University) stations are applicable.
- ^ In "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.""History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."
- ^ Toho Electric Powersystem. PresentTEPCODifferent from.
- ^ Sengakuji Station TheTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of TransportationBecause it is a management station (shared use station with Toei Subway Asakusa Line).
- ^ Mutual use is not available for discount manaca, nimoca for people with disabilities, and discount Hayakaken.
- ^ Combined use with the conventional induction radio train radio (IR radio).
- ^ CTC TheKurihama Line-Daishi LineOnly introduced. Also, some stations are remotely operated by nearby stations.
- ^ After changing its name to Yokohama Kanazawa Properties in 2014, it was absorbed and dissolved by Tokyu Corporation in 2016.
- ^ Keihan Electric RailwayIn the case of, on the contrary, the white background is changed to the black character display.
- ^ However, there is a case where a bolsterless trolley-equipped vehicle of another operator has entered the Keikyu line, 2013From October 2014Equipped with a trolley of the same method until JanuaryTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation E5000 electric locomotiveAt midnight after the last trainKeikyu FinetechI entered the Kurihama Works by myself.
- ^ At private railways in the Kanto regionSagami Railway(1987) achieved cooling of all vehicles, but Sotetsu at that time was not a major private railway.
- ^ Until September 2019, 9, 30 yen was added.
- ^ When the old additional fare (170 yen) was applied, there was a specific fare set between Keikyu Kamata Station-Anamori Inari Station and Haneda Airport (Example: Keikyu Kamata Station-Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station <Current: 2 yen between Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 stations <ticket is 335 yen>)
- ^ Measures in consideration of congestion of facilities and shops in the entire Misaki area, bus interruptions and route changes due to traffic restrictions.
- ^ For junior high school students and younger, admission to the memorial ship "Mikasa" is free.
- ^ New from Saturday midnight (Sunday early morning) on April 2018, 4 midnight (Next morning early morning).
- ^ The airing date from April 2020th (Sun) to June 4th (Sun), 12 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (COVID-19)Infection spread andEmergency declarationUnder the influence ofAC JapanIt was replaced with the CM of.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Issue 98Securities report
- ^ Group business informationKeikyu CorporationIRInformation (viewed March 2018, 3)
- ^ Invite visitors to the Miura Peninsula / Keikyu 120th anniversary, as a new revenue source / Intensify competition on "Dollar Box Line" Seeding to improve name recognitionNikkei Sangyo Shimbun] July 2018, 3 (food, daily necessities, service side).
- ^ “Keikyu rebuilds redeveloped hotel in Kanagawa and Jogashima”"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] News site (November 2018, 11) Read December 13, 2018.
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan area private railway "Jissen" wave Keikyu and Japan travel and tourism partnership"Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition May 2018, 5 (one company) June 17, 1.
- ^ "Collaboration with Keikyu, Shonan Shinkin, and vacant house measures Utilize customer network, etc.""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition August 2018, 3 (Metropolitan area economic aspect) August 14, 2020 reading.
- ^ About basic agreement conclusion about three-way cooperation with Yokosuka City, Yokohama DeNA Baystars Co., Ltd., Keikyu Corporation -Keihin Electric Railway News Release (November 2018, 11) Read December 19, 2018.
- ^ Yokohama/Minatomirai 21 district A commemoration ceremony for the completion of the Keikyu Group Headquarters The presidents of 11 Keikyu Group companies, including the Keikyu Corporation, will move into the new headquarters building. -Keihin Electric Railway News Release (November 2019, 9) Read December 2, 2020.
- ^ Minato Mirai 21 District/New Headquarters Building 9 Keikyu Group companies will move sequentially from September 17th (Tuesday)! -Keihin Electric Railway News Release (November 2019, 5) Read December 20, 2020.
- ^ a b "Keikyu Group consolidated at new head office, Yokohama, scheduled to be completed in October/Kanagawa". "Mainichi Newspapers" (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2019, 5) 2019/5/27Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". IR news. Keihin Electric Express Railway (October 2010, 10). As of June 19, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2017/1/13Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab "Weekly Private Railway All Stations/Vehicle Depot No.10 Keikyu Electric Railway ①" (Asahi Shimbun Publishing) p29
- ^ a b Keihin Electric Express Railway Company History Editing Group (ed.) "Keikyu Express Eighty Year History" Keikyu Electric Railway, 1980, pp.292-293.
- ^ a b Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department (February 2016). “(PDF)". "SUBWAY Japan Subway Association Bulletin" No. 208. Japan Subway Association. pp. 46-47. 2018/10/6Browse.
- ^ "Keikyu Group Companies Handbook 2018-2019”. Keihin Electric Express Railway. P. 87. 2018/10/6Browse.
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."(National Diet LibraryDigital collection)
- ^ a b "Keikyu Express Surprise Mystery" (Kawade Shobo Shinsha) p118-119
- ^ "Keihin trains in the early days" Kyoichi Terashima, "Railway fan』January 1967 Issue 1
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd."(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ a b c d "Keikyu Express Surprise Mystery" (Kawade Shobo Shinsha) p188-190
- ^ "Keikyu Electric Railway station stop" p85
- ^ “Greatly improved access to Keikyu Airport Haneda Station opens. Connects to the monorail. Directly from Shinagawa, 17 minutes away”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1993, 4)
- ^ “Keikyu has 3 major stations for smoking cessation all day at all Odakyu stations”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 4. (July 1993, 4)
- ^ "Why Keikyu is Loved" (Kotsu Shimbun Shinsho) p81
- ^ “Keikyu introduced on December 12th ahead of schedule”. "Traffic newspaper" (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 2000, 11)
- ^ a b "About temporary withdrawal of license from our Kurihama Line extension section [between Misakiguchi and Aburatsubo (tentative name)]" (Press Release), Keihin Electric Express Railway, (October 2005, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2005, 12. 2016/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Business alliance with Seven-Eleven Japan to develop Seven-Eleven at Keikyu Corporation Electric Railway Co., Ltd.". Press release material. Keihin Electric Express Railway (October 2009, 9). As of June 30, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014/6/22Browse.
- ^ "Keikyu train driving and vehicle exploration" (Published by JTB Publishing) p30
- ^ "(PDF)". News Release. Keihin Electric Express Railway (February 2015, 2). 2015/4/5Browse.
- ^ "Railway pictorial』August 2017 issue (No.8) p935 --p238,Electric Vehicle Study Group.
- ^ (PDF) -Keikyu Electric Railway, February 2016, 3
- ^ a b Keikyu Electric Railway moves its head office to Yokohama MM21 to be newly established from Tokyo -Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2016, 3
- ^ "Keikyu, measures for vacant houses along the line, subleasing the elderly living alone in the future""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition April 2017, 10 (Tokyo side) June 12, 2020 reading.
- ^ "120th anniversary of Keikyu opening, commemorative ceremony in Kawasaki""Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Morning edition August 2019, 1 (Metropolitan area economic aspect) August 22, 2019 reading.
- ^ Enjoy the charm of the Miura Peninsula with the sightseeing taxi "Misaki Tour Taxi"!Keihin Electric Express Railway News Release (June 2019, 6) Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- ^ “Regarding approval and revision of railway passenger fares” (PDF) (Press Release), (January 2019, 9) 2019/10/1Browse.
- ^ a b Keikyu Museum opened today, January 1st (Tuesday).Keihin Electric Express Railway News Release (June 2020, 1) Retrieved January 21, 2020.
- ^ "Why Keikyu is loved" p67
- ^ "Keikyu Local Local" p72 --73
- ^ a b c Makoto Moriguchi, “Walking on the unfinished railway line <Private railway edition>” JTB, 2001, p.185
- ^ Masayuki Moriguchi, "Walking on the Railway Unfinished Line <Private Railway Edition>" JTB, 2001, pp.55-58,186
- ^ a b c d Masayuki Moriguchi, "Walking on the Railway Unfinished Line <Private Railway Edition>" JTB, 2001, pp.73-78,185
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2016, 3). 2016/3/16Browse.
- ^ Keikyu Corporation --Japan Private Railway Association, viewed July 2016, 7
- ^ "Keihin Kyuko Too Amazing Mystery" p216 --217
- ^ "Keikyu train driving and vehicle exploration" (Published by JTB Publishing) p24
- ^ a b c "Keikyu train driving and vehicle exploration" (Published by JTB Publishing) p22
- ^ "Keikyu Electric Railway will start selling "Chartered Event Trains", a new initiative to revitalize railway lines using trains.”(May 2017, 9). 2017/12/23Browse.
- ^ Takahiro Nozuki "Penetration structure to be worried about new 1000 type 1800 series" "Railway fanOctober 2016 (Vol. 10), pp. 666-102.
- ^ "Keikyu Electric Railway New 1000 Series 16th Car" "Railway pictorialFebruary 2017 (Vol. 2), p. 928.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keikyu Electric Railway (November 2017, 11). 2017/12/15Browse.
- ^ Keikyu "Usoden" nationwide transforms into reality without knowing it --Toyo Keizai Online, October 2020, 10
- ^ (Focus Taiwan) Keikyu color specially painted trains depart Taiwan Railways
- ^ (Traditional Chinese)Red Car Trolley Red Car Trolley Taiwan Railways Administration Red Car Trolley North Car Trolley"Free time"
- ^ (Keikyu News Release) Taiwan Railways x Keikyu Friendship Railway Agreement Concluding Plan Keikyu's red wrapping train will operate on Taiwan Railways
- ^ Institute of Electrical Engineers"Taking Keihin Kyuko as an example from the history of Japanese electric railways"Journal of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol. 118, No. 12, Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 1988, pp. 744-747,"2019/10/19Browse.
- ^ Nobuaki Maruyama (1998-07). "About the formation of the leading electric car of Keihin Electric Express (Special feature Keihin Electric Express Railway)". "Railway pictorial" (Railroad book publication society) (Vol.656 <July 1998 special issue>): P7-95. NOT 40002500620 2019/10/19Browse..
- ^ a b Takashi Dohira, "Keikyu Speedup and Two-Light Flickering Signal," "Railway and Electrical Technology," Vol. 2, No. 8, Japan Railway Electrical Technology Association, April 4, pp. 1997-4. ISSN 61-63
- ^ "Weekly Private Railway All Stations/Vehicle Depot No.10 Keikyu Electric Railway ①" (Asahi Shimbun Publishing) p28
- ^ "Railway pictorial』August 2017 issue (No.8) p935 --p58,Electric Vehicle Study Group
- ^ Street business related to the Keihin Kyuko Line continuous grade crossing business - Ota-ku
- ^ Elevated all lines of the business section - Ota-ku
- ^ "Railway Pictorial" August 2017 (No.8) p935 --p192, Electric Vehicle Study Group
- ^ "Keihin Kyuko Too Amazing Mystery" p174 --176
- ^ "Guidance display that doubts the eyes First introduced in Japan in three-dimensional Haneda using illusion: Asahi Shimbun Digital". Asahi Shimbun digital. Asahi Shimbun (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Keihin Kyuko Too Amazing Mystery" p218 --220
- ^ (PDF) -Keikyu Electric Railway, February 2019, 9
- ^ "Notice Concerning Reduction of Additional Fares" (PDF) (Press Release), Keihin Electric Express Railway, (February 2019, 2) 2019/10/1Browse.
- ^ [Haneda Airport Access Guide] Advantageous ticket
- ^ New release of "Keikyu ANA Mileage Ticket" that allows you to earn miles when you buy a ticket at a "Keikyu" type automatic ticket vending machine installed at 17 airports nationwide(Notice of Keikyu Group) --Keikyu Electric Railway (March 2016, 3, viewed April 14, 2016)
- ^ Keikyu Haneda/Chika iron common pass --Keikyu Electric Railway
- ^ About the end of sale of "Keikyu & Tokyo Sky Tree Walking Free Ticket"(Notice of Keikyu Group) --Keikyu Electric Railway (March 2014, 2, viewed April 25, 2014)
- ^ From Monday, March 3, [Seibu Railway x Keikyu Electric Railway] mutual wrapping trains will operate! -Keikyu Electric Railway, February 2012, 3
- ^ "Keikyu wrapping on Osaka Monorail 1000 series". railf.jp (railroad fan)Koyusha (October 2017, 10). 2018/4/26Browse.
- ^ ""Keikyu Wrapping Vehicle" will appear on "Yui Rail" in Okinawa on February 2th (Thursday)!”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2018, 1). 2018/3/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Keikyu color vehicles will run in Kyushu from Saturday, February 2!”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2018, 2). 2018/4/22Browse.
- ^ naganyan_net's Tweet on February 2018, 2,2018/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Kagoshima Ichiko No. 9504 car is Keikyu 2100 color". railf.jp (railroad fan)Koyusha (October 2018, 2). 2018/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway "Keikyu Wrapping Vehicle" starts operating from April 4 (Monday)!”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2018, 4). 2018/4/22Browse.
- ^ "From Monday, April 4, "Vehicles of Keikyu Corporation appear at Hiroshima Electric Railway!?"”. Keihin Electric Express Railway (March 2018, 4). 2018/4/22Browse.
- ^ Announcement of "Keikyu and Yoro Connect Campaign" Keikyu Electric Railway (January 2019, 1)
- ^ Appeal to "Keikyu Kenkyu" with Keikyu's first "moe character" -Oricon Carrier (March 2009, 3, browsed July 13, 2012)
- ^ Moe character "Doremitan" transforms into cool! -Walker Plus (Tokyo Walker, August 2009, 5, browsed August 31, 2012)
- ^ Renewal of problems due to great popularity!! Keikyu test final round(Press release material)-Keikyu Electric Railway (July 2009, 7)[Broken link]
- ^ "Keikyu ♪ Doremitan" mug plan (with breakfast)(“Introducing popular plans” on the top page)-Keikyu EX Inn Asakusabashi Ekimae (viewed July 2012, 7)
- ^ Keikyu Electric Railway mascot character is born! ! Detailed announcement of "1st anniversary celebration"(News Release)-Keikyu Electric Railway (October 2011, 10, browsed July 14, 2012)
- ^ Keikyu train mascot character name has been set to "Keikyun"(Notice of Keikyu Group) --Keikyu Electric Railway (March 2011, 12, viewed April 15, 2012)
- ^ Reproduce the Keikyu Electric Railway vehicle in the karaoke room! Become a crew member with a conductor's microphone! "Keikyu Electric Railway Karaoke Room" will open at JOYSOUND Shinagawa Konan Exit on July 7!(Keikyu Express Railway Press Release, viewed on October 2017, 10)
- ^ Specially decorate the station name signboard such as "Keikyu Kamatatatta Station"(Keikyu Express Railway Press Release, viewed on October 2018, 7)
- ^ Keikyu Electric Railways promotes open innovationKeihin Electric Express Railway News Release (June 2018, 3) Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- ^ "New venture investment quota/Keikyu to improve attractiveness along the 1 million yen line""Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』May 2018, 5 (residential building/real estate) June 8, 2018.
- “Keikyu Express Eighty Year History”, edited by Keikyu Corporation Electric Railway Company, edited by Keikyu Corporation, March 1980, 3.
- "Keikyu Express 1999 Year History" Keihin Electric Railway, edited by Keikyu Electric Railway, March 3.
- "History of Keihin Electric Railway", Keihin Electric Railway, edited by Keikyu Electric Railway, May 1949.
- Ryosuke Sato, "Keikyu Train Driving and Vehicle Exploration: Improved Haneda Airport Access and Current State of Vehicles", JTB Publishing, 2014,ISBN9784533097058.
- Masafumi Nakamura “Weekly Private Railway All Stations/Vehicle Depots No.10 Keikyu Electric Railway ①”, Asahi Shimbun Publishing, 2014.
- Shuichi Yajima "Keikyu Electric Railway Station Stops" Yosensha Co., Ltd., 2015, ISBN9784800306845.
- Kagetoshi Kosano "Keikyu Express Surgical Mystery" Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 2016, ISBN9784309449406.
- Ryosuke Sato "Why Keikyu is loved" Kotsu Shimbun Shinsho, 2018, ISBN9784330862187.
- Keikyu Group
- Tokyu Electric Railway(Daitokyu）
- Fuyo Group
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Airport connecting train
- Keihin Electric Express Railway timetable revision
- Official website
- Keikyu Line Operation Information [Official] (@keikyu_official)- Twitter
- Keikyu [Keikyu Electric Railway Official] (@keikyunofficial)- Twitter
- Haneda Airport Access Guide
- Keikyu Group Point Service
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.