Limited to 10 sets!A collaboration between Voreas Hokkaido and Takasu Town's specialty tomato juice "Wolf's Peach"
If you write the contents roughly
Tatsumi, who is also active as a regional revitalization cooperation team in Takasu Town.
Professional volleyball team "Voreas Hokkaido" and Hokkaido Takasu-cho's specialty "Wolf's Peach" tomato juice are here ... → Continue reading
A regional revitalization co-creation platform created by people who love Hokkaido. We will convey the charm of food, culture, industry, climate, and people.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is located in the center of Kamikawa, almost in the center of Hokkaido, and is adjacent to Wassamu Town and Asahikawa City, the second largest city in Hokkaido.It is convenient to drive from the center of Takasu Town to JR Asahikawa Station in about 25 minutes, and it is in a comfortable environment surrounded by abundant nature. Access is also easy.The main industry is agriculture, and we are working on the production of rice, high quality vegetables, and high value-added cucumbers, which are one of the best in Hokkaido in terms of quality and yield.
When Takasu Town was an undeveloped land, it is said that large birds such as black kites, sparrowhawks and goshawks inhabited and danced in a circle in the sky. It came to be called the Ainu word "Chikapuni" which means "the place where the hawk lives (nest)", and it is said that it was translated into "Takasu".
- Central Hokkaido,Kamikawa BasinIt is located north of.A small basin-like terrain surrounded by small hills.Roads are laid out in a grid pattern over almost the entire town.
- Osarappe RiverFlows from north to south, at the southern end of the townIshikari RiverPour into.
1892(Meiji25 years),Ishikari countryThe area on the right bank of the Ishikari River in Kamikawa-gun was designated as Takasu Village. 1924(Taisho13 years)6/4By the way, this Takasu villageHigashitakasu Village(Currently Asahikawa City Higashi Takasu District) ・ Takasu Village (currently Takasu Town) ・Etan BetsumuraIt was divided into three villages (currently Etanbetsu district, Asahikawa city).
- 1892(Meiji25 years): (Old) Takasu Village is established in Kamikawa-gun
- 1906(Meiji 39): Second-class town and village system, Kamikawa-gun (former)Takasu VillageWill be.Pippu Village, Kamikawa County (currentlyBifu Town) Is a branch village
- 1909(Meiji 42): First-class town and village system
- 1956 (Showa 31): Takasu Village Senior Citizens' Association formed
- 1960 (Showa 35): Takasu Village Chamber of Commerce and Industry formed
- 1969 year (Showa 44 year): Town system enforcement,Becomes Takasu Town
- 1972 (Showa 47): Townspeople Charter established
- 1974 (Showa 49): August 8 is established as "Townsman's Day"
- 1975 (Showa 50): Comprehensive medical examination started
- 1978 (Showa 53): Local museum opened
- 1981 (Showa 56): Comprehensive Grand Melody Bridge completed
- 1983 (Showa 58): "Wolf's Peach" is on sale
- 1985 (Showa 60): Townsman stadium completed
- 1992 (4): Held a ceremony to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the opening of Takasu Town
- 1994 (Heisei 6): Takasu Melody Hall, Takasu Town General Gymnasium completed
- 1995 (Heisei 7): Signed sister city tie-up with Gold Coast, Australia
- 1999 (Heisei 11): Sun Hall Happiness opens
- 2001 (Heisei 13): Takasu Town homepage opened
- 2008 (Heisei 20): Completion of food waste composting facility
- 2009 (Heisei 21): Start issuing Takasu Supporters Card
- 2013 (Heisei 25): Renewal of Atakasu-kun
- 2018 (Heisei 30): Agricultural exchange center "warm farm" opened
Toshio Tani (inaugurated on November 2013, 11. Second term)
Economic and industrial
- It used to be a single paddy field, but it is now being converted to upland farming, and many vegetables are produced.tomato juice"Wolf's peach" is well known not only in Hokkaido but all over the country, and although it is expensive at 1 yen or more per liter, it is a popular product and is out of stock.
- Car makerHondaThere is a Takasu test course, mainlyNSX,IntegraSuch as sports modelsCR-VEtc.4WD, Research and development of vehicles for North America and cold region driving tests of vehicles are being conducted.
- Yokohama RubberTire test course "T * MARY" (closed due to relocation to Asahikawa City)
- Asahikawa Agricultural Cooperative(JA Asahikawa) Kitano Core Branch
- Taisetsu Agricultural Cooperative (JA Taisetsu) Takasu Branch
- Takasu Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Yamato Transport: Dohoku Main Branch Shunko Center (Asahikawa City)
- Sagawa Express: Asahikawa Sales Office (Asahikawa City)
- Asahikawa Central Police StationTakasu station
- Asahikawa Central Police Station Kitano Representative Office
- Asahikawa Central Police Station Hokuto Police Box
Sister cities/partner cities
- "Hawks Exchange"-including the same "hawk" characterAkitaTakasu Town(CurrentKitaakita),TokyoMitaka City,YamagataShirataka Town,NagasakiTakashima Town(CurrentMatsuura). It was disbanded at the end of March 2007, but has continued to interact with it since then.With Matsuura City, elementary school students from Takasu Town visit in the summer, and elementary school students from Matsuura City visit Takasu Town in the winter to engage in exchange programs.
- 1995(Heisei7 years)11/18Partnership
- In March 7, the friendship city of Albert merged with the neighboring Gold Coast city on an equal footing to create the new Gold Coast city.In November 3, the Mayor of the Gold Coast and 7 other official delegations visited Takasu Town and held a sisterhood tie-up signing ceremony.The mayors of both towns signed the declaration, and on November 11, a sister city relationship was officially formed between Takasu Town and the Gold Coast City.
|Population distribution by age in Takasu Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Takasu Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takasu Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Takasu Town-Hokuto 20 Line
- high school
- Elementary and junior high school
- School for disabled children
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Prefectural road
- Hokkaido Road No. 37 Takasu Higashi Kagura Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 72 Asahikawa Horokanai Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 99 Wakan Takasu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 251 Uryu Asahikawa Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 520 Takasu Higashi Takasu Pippu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 848 Takasu Etanbetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1125 Arashiyama Park Line
- Kitano Shrine
A shrine in the Kitano district of Takasu Town.Every year, on August 8, the "Kitano Shrine Annual Festival" is held, and a lion dance is performed.The lion has one head, five torso, and one lion tori, holding a naginata, kusarigama, and stick to confront the lion.Play each dance song with a drum and a flute hayashi.When Gensaburo Kawabe moved to Takasu Village, he took over the lion dance that was transmitted from Kaga no Kuni (Ishikawa Prefecture) and was performed in Toyama Prefecture. 1898It is said that it was dedicated to Kitano Shrine in (Meiji 31).
- Maruyama monument forest
About 180 monuments stand in the natural forest."Genkyuan", which is a part of the old house in the pioneering era, is used as a tea room-style building.You can also enjoy seasonal flowers such as Corydalis fumaris.
- Defeat Melody Hall
A multi-purpose hall in the town with 502 fixed seats and full facilities.Performances in various fields such as music and theater are held throughout the year.It is also used as a place for groups in the town to announce dances, folk songs, and brass bands.It has seats with Yukar weave.
- Melody Bridge (Kitano Bridge)
1982Built in (57).When you hit the rebar of the bridge, you will hear a sound and play the song "Yuyake Koyake".Since it was the first "bridge to play a melody" in Japan, it was widely featured in various media and became known as the "melody bridge".
- Takasumaruyama Park Golf Course
A park golf course built around the Maruyama Reservoir.The 54 holes on the rugged terrain are a course that beginners to advanced players can enjoy.
- Palette Hills
A resting forest where the townspeople and the government are working together to make the best use of nature.From the observatory, you can overlook the Mt. Taisetsuzan Federation, and in May the hills are colored with cherry blossoms in full bloom.There is a "multipurpose zone" that is used as a venue for various events such as the "hilltop view zone" that overlooks the Taisetsu Federation, "Sakura Festa", and "Harebare Palette", and a "recreation zone" where you can enjoy park golf.
Festivals and events
- Hatachi no Gathering (January)
- Wolf Village Kitano Cross Country Tournament (January)
- Each district cultural festival (February)
- Townspeople Cultural Festival (February)
- Walking Ski Festival (March)
- Sakura Festa (May)
- Lifelong Genki Challenge Day (May)
- Take a jogging festival (June)
- Hot Summer Festa (August)
- Each district Bon festival dance competition (August)
- 24-hour marathon softball tournament (August)
- Autumn Harvest Festival (September)
- Longevity Thanksgiving (September)
- Palette Hills Tree Planting Festival (October)
- Takasuki Music Festival (November)
Special products / agricultural products / processed products
- Tomato juice "Wolf's Peach" (Takasu Town Agricultural Promotion Corporation)
- Nanatsuboshi from Takasu Town (Takasu Town)
- Takasu beef (Nitta Farm Co., Ltd.)
- Handmade tofu at the tradition hall (handmade tofu restaurant, tradition hall)
- Dried soybeans (Harasaki Farm)
- Shiitake mushrooms (Business Farm Co., Ltd.)
- Canned sika deer meat (venison restaurant Yamae)
- Shiitake Mushroom Powder (Suian Farm Co., Ltd.)
- Haskap Jam Juice (Bio-Agri Takasu Co., Ltd.)
- Appare Sansakuzuke (Inakaya Co., Ltd.)
- Honey (Honeybee Kobo Yamaji)
- Takasu Miso (Takasu Town Agricultural Promotion Corporation)
- Soymilk Purin (Social Welfare Corporation Takasu Kyoseikai)
* () Indicates producer
Born in Takasu Town
- Naoki Taniguchi(Hokkaido Television Broadcastannouncer, From Takasu Town)
- Masashi Arikura(OriginalProfessional baseball player, From Takasu Town)
- Saki Nakae (soprano singer from Takasu Town)
- Genki Matsushita (vocal of the band "the sheep", from Takasu Town)
- Rui Kadoma (jazz singer from Takasu Town)
Lives in Takasu Town
- Yasunaga Ogita(Arctic adventurer, Lives in Takasu Town)
- Ryo Tatsumi (player of professional volleyball team "Voreas Hokkaido", living in Takasu Town)
- ^ [| Statistics Bureau, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications] (2017-01-27) (CSV). 27 National Census Subregion Total 01 Hokkaido << Age (5 years old), Population by gender, Total age and average age (Foreigners-Special)-Machicho, characters, etc. (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications 2017/5/20Browse.. *Even if there is an area of 0 people in a part of a section of an article, it is excluded if there is a population in another same section.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.