Sanyo Shokai / "Paul Stuart" flagship store moved to Gaienmae
If you write the contents roughly
We have a wide variety of pattern orders, and you can relax and choose your products in the VIP room.
Sanyo Shokai opened the flagship store of "Paul Stuart" in front of Gaien on November 11, the commercial facility "the ARGYLE ..." → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- St. Petersburg stop-The St. Petersburg stop was used by the Russian imperial family, and there was a separate station bookstore as a guest room..
- Amsterdam Central Station --Amsterdam Central Station has a guest room at the eastern end of the station building..
The airports where the guest rooms are permanently or temporarily installed are as follows..
The airport where the guest room was once temporarily built
- Naha Airport -2000Kyushu/Okinawa SummitIt was temporarily established to treat the leaders of each country at that time.
- New Chitose Airport -2008Hokkaido Toyako SummitIt was temporarily established to treat the leaders of each country at that time.
- Chubu International Airport -2016Ise Shima SummitIt was temporarily established to treat the leaders of each country at that time.
At the railway station, to isolate from general usersTicket gateAs it is列車You can get in.In Japan before the end of World War IIEmperor,Royal familyIt is installed as a room to be used byVeteranI also used.Even at stations without guest rooms, VIPs, celebrities and members of the Diet (boarding pass for members of the Diet) may not use the normal ticket gates (passages other than dedicated elevators and ticket gates), depending on the structure., In some cases staff corridors, etc.).
The station where the guest room still exists
- Morioka Station-Fukushima Station-Koriyama Station(East Japan Railway Company)
- Tsukuba Station(Metropolitan New City Railway) --Used by the Emperor / Empress and the King and Mrs. Spain so far
- Nasushiobara Station(East Japan Railway Company)- Nasu Imperial VillaUsed when visiting.
- Kuroiso Station(East Japan Railway Company)
- Omiya Station(East Japan Railway Company / Tobu Railway)
- Tokyo Station(East Japan Railway Company / Central Japan Railway Company) --About the guest room at Tokyo StationHistory of Tokyo StationSee.
- Harajuku Station(East Japan Railway Company) --Imperial home.The official name is "Harajuku Station side boarding area".
- Akihabara Station(Metropolitan Intercity Railway) --Normally, it is also used as a conference room.
- Izukyu Shimoda Station(Izukyu) --Used when visiting the Suzaki Imperial Villa.
- Nagoya Station(Central Japan Railway Company) - 1993In the old station building that existed until, the shutter was at the end of the central passage on the Sakura-dori exit side, and when the shutter opened, there was a guest corridor.A red carpet was laid in the guest corridor, and the corridor went down a little, leading from the guest stairs to the guest entrance.200 on the left side of the guest corridorm2There was a guest room.
- Kintetsu Nagoya Station(Kinki Nippon Railway)
- Ujiyamada Station(Kintetsu Railway)- royal,Prime MinisterSuch asIse ShrineUsed when worshiping.
- Gifu Hashima Station(Central Japan Railway Company)
- Kyoto Station(Central Japan Railway Company) ――The second station building is for the royal family separately from the guest roomGotodenwas there.
- Shin-Osaka Station(Central Japan Railway Company / West Japan Railway Company)
- Shin-Kobe Station(West Japan Railway Company)
The station where the guest room once existed
- Kawayu Onsen Station --It was set up because there was a royal land.Currently, it has been renovated together with the station office and is used as a coffee shop.
- Ueno Station(Old Japanese National Railways)- Station NakaAs one of the businessesFrench cuisineIt's a store.
- Musashi Takahagi Station - Army AcademyYukiyukiWas installed for.After the warWarehouseUsed as 2004It has been dismantled due to the conversion to a bridge.
- Nikko station -OnceTamozawa Imperial VillaUsed for a visit to.Currently open to the publicTelPre-procedure is required.
- Nishinasuno Station
- Nakakaruizawa Station
- Okinoshima Station --The old station building was relocated and preserved in "Inawashiro Midori no Mura".
- Nijo Station(Old Japanese National Railways) --The old station buildingUmekoji Steam Locomotive MuseumRelocation to.
- Unebi Station --It is open to the public irregularly.
- Momoyama Station - Tomb of Emperor MeijiIt was set up with the worship of
- Kobe station --It was diverted to the stationmaster's office with the opening of Shin-Kobe Station, but now it is "CancerIt is a part of "JR Kobe Station Store".
- Taisha Station(Old Japanese National Railways)
- Mojiko Station --In service as a guest room from 1914 to 1935.. The guest room will be restored in 2019 and will be used as a group-only room for the restaurant..
- ^ a b Shigeru Onoda, Elevated Railroad and Tokyo Station, Volume 2012, Kotsu Shimbunsha, 176, p. XNUMX
- ^ “Guest room building summit support at Chubu Airport”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Chubu). (August 2015, 8) 2015/8/28Browse.
- ^ "Kakuei Tanaka's beloved disciple" who has been sleeping for a quarter of a century has begun to overthrow Abe. --Weekly Bunshun
- ^ a b c d e "Prime Minister's Movement" Japanese newspapers
- ^ a b "Metropolitan Intercity Railway Co., Ltd.", "History of the 5th anniversary of the opening of TX", pp. 53
- ^ a b Prime Minister Shizuka-January 1 asahi.com (January 2010, 1). Retrieved January 4, 2010
- ^ "November 25, 11 Kyoto Station Fire". 2017/6/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Recreating the guest room at Mojiko Station, JR Kyushu, opening next month after renovation of Important Cultural Properties". Sankei News(July 2019, 2) 2019/3/10Browse.
- Guest House
- Government machine
- Official residence
- Reception room
- Dress code
- ID card
- Membership system
- Invitation place
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.