When are the closing dates and payment dates for Amex cards?Explains how to change the payment date
If you write the contents roughly
However, depending on the bank making the withdrawal, it may not be possible, so please check with the call center operator.
Explaining the relationship between Amex's deadline and payment date Amex's deadline and payment date are not fixed to one, in fact it is as follows ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Call centerTo the customerTelIt is a business office/department that specializes in response work. Like a contact point for a major company,telephone lineLarge-scale facilities with a large number and corresponding number of operators are often called "call centers". in Japan104 number guideOr 116 general receptionNippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationBy telephone business centers and private companiesTelephone agentOriginated in. Some companies accept paid services or free services. Recently, media other than telephone (facsimile-電子 メ ー ル-Social MediaSince the contact and contact method by) have been enhanced, we will receive inquiries by various means.Contact centerIn some cases, the contents are almost the same.
GeneralconsumerForMail order・Service industry・Manufacturing industryI doCompanyMany companies (companies) accept complaints, inquiries, and orders. In the past, the main business was to handle reception (inbound), but in recent yearsPioneeringBusinessMarketingIt is also used for (outbound). As an example of a special use, from its one-on-one system,Clinical trialInDouble blindIt is also used to ensure the blindness of the study.
Business and the system that supports it
The business is roughly divided into two types: inbound, which receives calls from consumers, and outbound, which makes calls from companies such as sales. Some centers handle both, while others only handle either.
1990 eraTechnology and experience are required to build the entire system, such as mechanization to lighten the burden on the operator, and since it has become more sophisticated in terms of operations such as recruitment training for operators and extension of inbound reception time,ア ウ ト ソ ー シ ン グBecame the mainstream.
Inbound work flow
consumerIn case of accepting various inquiries and orders (inbound) from the other party,Phone NumberIs displayedNumber displayAnd linked with thisDatabaseThe system enables deeper collaboration with sales and product development(CTI; Computer Telephony Integration)It came to come off.
Inbound work is basically performed by the following procedure.
- Automatic voice responseAt the first reception, the pushbutton signal (DTMF), etc. to select the message.
- Auto answerIf you are satisfied withAutomatic voice response deviceCorrespondence is completed only.
- If operator correspondence is required, the operator will be assigned to the selected operator specialized in the matter. Even in that case, the typical response parts such as company name and operator name are mostly recorded in advance.
- If the operator is unable to respond (the reception desk while seated is occupied), the user is notified by an automatic response that there is congestion.
- When the operator starts handling, the identity of the inquirer (customer identification) is first performed. It is said that the confirmation is often made mainly by the customer's first and last name, registered address, registered telephone number, customer number, etc.
- After the talk between the operator and the inquirer is over, the operator writes and saves the communication of the talk with the inquirer in the terminal. Most of these processes are repeated.
Outbound business flow
Outbound work is basically performed by the following procedure.
- Automatic predictive dialing (predictive dialing) by predicting the operator's call termination and customer situation to the telephone number recorded in the database.
- Only the calls answered by the customer are distributed to the operator.
- The operator responds while referring to the customer information database.
In many business establishments, it is performed when there is a high probability that the customer will stay at home and there is no inconvenience, and there is little inbound work, and the operator is vacant.
Call center business system
Although there are some differences, most call centers have the following configuration.
In the server room
The following devices are placed in a room isolated from the operator from the viewpoint of personal information protection management, and that room is called a server room or machine room. It is a shared facility in the call center. A plurality of these devices will be installed depending on the size of the call center.
- Customer information, product information, order information, response history, etc. are recorded. It is generally installed outside the call center, but in some cases a part is cut out and copied to the system inside the call center.
- ACD (Private branch exchange)
- The incoming call is distributed to each operator. It has a routing function such as changing the number of telephones to be distributed according to the operator's ability and work style, and in cooperation with a database server, distributing telephones from customers requiring attention to experienced operators. Dialer to automatically call customers for outbound operationsIs used.
- The function of recording various statistical information and providing it as an analysis report is also essential.
- All call recording
- A device that records all call content. It can be used as evidence when a trouble occurs,Education, Used for recording/verifying call contents.
- ACDA server for linking with other systems. For exampleACDA typical example is to link the caller/incoming telephone number with the business system together with the event from and display the customer and its related information and the response history in the business system based on this. It is also common for the business system to send the telephone number in cooperation.
Operator desktop equipment
The following equipment is installed at each operator seat. From the viewpoint of work efficiency and prevention of personal information leakage, call centers shared by adjacent operators are rare.
- Private branch exchange desktop terminal
- Receive a call, hang up, put on hold. A box-shaped device with buttons for basic phone operations such as operator login, logout, and leaving the phone, to which a headset is connected. In addition, there is an SV call button for calling the person in charge (SV; Supervisor). Depending on the equipment, these buttons are displayed on the screen and operated with a mouse or keyboard.
- Use a headset to operate the computer with both hands while talking to the customer. Call center headsets are equipped with a special microphone () that collects only the voice from your mouth, making it difficult to pick up conversations between operators next door. This is to secure a clear conversation with the other party while the operator is seated in a large number of rows, but it is also useful from the viewpoint of preventing personal information leakage.
In order to completely separate the network that stores personal information from the business processing network, each terminal device (oftenPersonal computerDivert) is placed. Normally, it is not possible to print from terminals belonging to the personal information network, and it is necessary to prevent leakage of personal information. At the same time, update and editing of display contents are also prohibited at some call centers, and personal information is prevented from being altered intentionally or by mistake. As the two types of networks are physically separated and used as shown on the left, one operator seat has twoconsole(With display deviceInput deviceSet) is placed.
- Main display
- A display for displaying the information entered by the operator, such as customer inquiries and orders. It also displays the call time with the customer who is on call and the total call time for the day. In some cases, an operation panel with the function of a desktop terminal is displayed.
- Sub display
- Of responding customerspersonal informationAlso, information about customers who are currently responding, such as past order details and response details, is displayed. Depending on the call center, you can divert the light shield hood or use a privacy filter that allows the display to pass through only from the front (Polarized lightA filter is attached to prevent operators from seeing through the seats next to them to prevent leakage of personal information, and at the same time reduce the suspicion of leakage of personal information to the operator.
- Keyboard, mouse
- A general keyboard is connected to enter order details. Although it is often possible to perform all operations with only the keyboard, in recent years, in order to reduce the educational cost of operating the device, a mouse is connected so that it can be operated more visually or a display is used instead of the mouse.Touch panelIn some cases, it is a formula.
Traditionally,工場Were directly managed byFree dial,Navi dialSuch asAdvanced telephone serviceBegan to expand 1995From around that time, in local cities where wage costs are relatively low,ア ウ ト ソ ー シ ン グHas increased. For this reason, when talking to the operator of the call center, there is a shift in the geographical sense. (When the person who inquired said that he would call to Tokyo, the call center on the receiving side was in Okinawa, so the operator was in Tokyo I do not know the geography, and as a result, it takes time to explain the location). Exceptionally, NTT104 can retrieve data nationwide by computer, so if you know the address, you can handle telephone numbers without problems, and centers are located all over the country.
If you open a call center in a rural area, it is far from big cities such as Tokyo and Osaka,Leased line-IP phone(IP Centrex) Etc. together to reduce the communication cost of companies that open call centers (when viewed in Okinawa, it is adjacent due to the exception of remote islands)MAIs considered a districtKagoshimaExcept for, all farthest distance calls will be very expensive. Also,Local governmentSince it spends a certain amount of subsidies on telephone charges and initial investment, the overall cost is considered to be low.
Call centers are set up all over the country, but especiallySapporo,Sendai cityIs one of the areas where call centers are often advanced due to the fact that the language is close to the standard language and the local governments are enthusiastic about attracting them. In recent years, the population of women and students is large, and from the perspective of risk aversion after the Great East Japan Earthquake,Fukuoka CityThe number of center establishments in is increasing.
Moreover,international callIs cheapIP phoneIn order to use the time difference for 24 hours, there are call centers in multiple countries where labor costs are low, and there are businesses that outsource the work, and the number of companies outsourcing is increasing. From the point of view of the receiving country, there is the advantage that foreign currency can be earned by exporting the service.
The typical one isChugokuso,DalianIsDELL,hp,GE,Optical communication,MI Communications,Masterpiece groupSuch asBPOCall center,Contact centerIs installed,北京市Then,Tele performanceIs a Chinese corporation.
またKingdom of ThailandHowever, the BOI (Thailand Government Investment Commission Secretariat) established the call center as an investment encouragement industry on October 2002, 10 (in February 30, the name of the encouragement industry wasBPORenamed to expand the scope of encouragement)Asia Dynamic Communications(Currently, the company name is “Masterpiece Group (Thailand)”), which has received the investment incentive benefit.
Personal information protection measures
Since the call center handles a large amount of personal information of customers, it is usual that strict personal information protection measures are taken. However, the following measures are not necessarily implemented at all call centers.
- Access control
- ID cardBiometricsEntrance and exit management is performed using, and the appearance of entering and leaving the room is taken by a security camera.
- Peep measures
- In many cases, a privacy filter is applied to the display of the operator's desk so that the characters displayed on the screen cannot be discriminated from an oblique direction.
- Professional headsets used in call center operations are designed to pick up only a few tens of centimeters of sound around the microphone. Even if the user speaks out loud in a distant place in the center, it is difficult for the caller customer to hear the content.
- Countermeasures for illegal acquisition of information
- The personal information displayed on the screen is only the personal information of the person who is currently calling so that the operator cannot obtain personal information that is unnecessary for the work, and the personal information of other customers can be arbitrarily searched. Rarely. Even if you can search, it is almost always that the search is recorded.
- Away management
- If an IC card reader for inserting an ID card is installed in each operator console, the operator console cannot be used unless the ID card is inserted, and the operator console is locked when the ID card is pulled out. There are also cases. By providing a rest space and entrance to the toilet outside the operator room and forcing ID card authentication when leaving the operator room, the ID card can be reliably pulled out when leaving the operator. I try not to keep my personal information displayed on the desk.
- Removable mediaElimination of
- In the room where the operator worksfloppy disk,USB memory,CD-RIt is prohibited to use media that can be a medium for information leakage, such as a storage optical disk. This is intentional or negligentComputer virusIt is also useful to prevent the carry-in of. When ordering a personal computer installed in the operator's seat,BTOAt the floppy disk driveMemory card reader/writerRemoveoptical driveTheCD-ROM,DVD-ROMIt will also be changed to a read-only drive such as the lower grade.
- DHCPServer not used
- From the viewpoint of preventing personal information leakage and computer virus inflow, it is extremely rare to use a DHCP server in building a network in the center.
- Depending on the company's budget and business conditions, the number of operators that can be deployed is limited, so there are call centers that do not easily connect to the telephone.
- There are cases where users often wish to deal with unreasonable complaints about a lack of telephone connection.
- Operators have different skills, and when calling again, they are sometimes told that they are completely different.
- Many workers have mental disorders due to complaints, etc.,TurnoverIs also high.
- There are too many divisions, so push (DTMFOften users are confused when making a selection in ).
- When customers who are connected to inappropriate departments are instructed to redistribute to appropriate departments, some customers feel this is a nuisance.
- If you call a different department, the operator may not be able to understand the response information in the previous department from the viewpoint of personal information protection, and the customer may need to explain the situation again (in the previous department, It is possible that you are entering a correspondence log).
- TurnoverIt is a high-level business. For this reason,Part-time job-(I.e.Most of the operators are in the form of employment.
- Since it is a telephone conversation,mobile phoneWhen used from, the radio wave is often cut off and the call may be cut off. Even if the call is redone, the call is not always connected to the operator who was in the middle of the conversation.
- The operator and the user may hear each other but it can be avoided to some extent by providing the telephone equipment with a call recording function.
- 電子 メ ー ル,Website内 のCounterfeit,facsimileIf there is no alternative such asDeaf person-Speech impairedThere may be a problem in responding to such.
Major call center companies
- Relia Communications(Former company name/Moshi Moshi Hotline)
- Bell system 24
- Trans cosmos
- Persol works design
- Be with
- NTT Nexia(Former company name: NTT Solco & Hokkaido Telemart)
- TMJ(Former company name, Telemarketing Japan)
- KDDI Evolver
- Virtualex Consulting
- Hot communication
- Prestige International
- NTT Marketing Act
- Docomo support
- DIO Japan
- Dream Arts Okinawa
- CSK Communications
- C produce
- Fujitsu communication service
- Data select
- Kanden CS Forum
- Telephone agent
- Automatic voice response device
- Virtual office
- Extension phone : CTI ,CRMsystem,After-Sales ServiceLinkage with management system, etc.
- Telephone solicitation sales
- Contact center
- Call center lover
- Automatic Call Distributor
- Telephone operator
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.