Photo Sales (preliminary figures) of 3 food supermarkets announced by three organizations including the National Supermarket Association of Japan increased 270% year-on-year on an existing store basis, surpassing the previous year's results for 10 consecutive months.The photo was taken at a shopping mall in Chiba in May (3.6 Reuters / Kim Kyung-Hoon)
Food supermarket sales, existing stores increased 10% in October, up for 3.6 consecutive months
If you write the contents roughly
October sales (preliminary figures) of 3 food supermarkets announced by three organizations including the National Supermarket Association of Japan increased 270% year-on-year on an existing store basis, surpassing the previous year's results for 10 consecutive months.
October sales (preliminary figures) of 3 food supermarkets announced by three organizations including the National Supermarket Association of Japan are existing ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
National Supermarket Association
Conduct research and research on supermarketsInstitute(Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryOld jurisdiction).General supermarket,Food supermarketIncludingsupermarketThe operating company is a regular member, equipment / food / system manufacturer,Wholesale trade-trading company, Groups, etc. as supporting members.
Originally in Japanセ ル フ サ ー ビ スA coalition of commercial facilitiesJapan Self-Service AssociationIt was, but nationwidePrefecturesA coalition of unit supermarket groupsNational Supermarket Association of JapanThe 2009Merged with, changed the name of the organization,Public interest corporation system reformIt continues to the present after the transition to a general incorporated association.
1958In establishing the Japan Self-Service Association, the definition of a supermarket was defined as "a general grocery retailer that adopts a self-service method under independent management and has annual sales of 1 million yen or more." Are.
Association Secretariat OfficialTwitterAccountHaveEpidemic of new coronavirus infectionBy 20204/7ToTokyoEtc. 7PrefectureでEmergency declarationSince the issue, we have been actively disseminating information about supermarket sales etc. from the official Twitter account..
- October 1958, 3- Japan Self Service AssociationEstablished.The first chairmanKinokuniyaOf the founder.
- 1963-Japan Self-Service Association,CorporationregistrationIt’s over.
- 1982- National Supermarket AssociationEstablished.The first deputy director三徳At the presidentSisicy JapanOf the founder.
- June 1983, 6-National Supermarket Association of Japan, registration completed.
- May 2009, 5-National Supermarket Association of Japan and Japan Self-Service Association merged (surviving corporation is Japan Self-Service Association).ArcsRepresentativeKiyoshi YokoyamaIs appointed chairman.
- October 2010, 9- New Japan Supermarket Association of JapanRenamed to.
- January 2012-Transitioned to a general incorporated association.
- February 2018- National Supermarket Association of JapanRenamed to.
- Honorary chairman - Shinji Shimizu(Life corporation）
- Chairman - Kiyoshi Yokoyama(Arcs）
- Vice Chairman-Totaro Masui (Kinokuniya), Kazutoshi Chino (Hankyu Oasis), Yoko Nakamura (Suzukiya）
- Executive Director
- Managing Director-Masaki Miura (full-time)
- 37 directors, 2 auditors
Other supermarket industry groups
- Japan Supermarkets Association - Food supermarketA central industry group (general incorporated foundation).
- All Japan Supermarket Association --CommonPrivate brand"Good livingIndustry group that operates (Voluntary group).
- There is a cooperative relationship such as conducting a joint survey with three groups.
- ^ a b c "Association overview". National Supermarket Association of Japan. 2020/4/12Browse.
- ^ April 2, 4nd year of Reiwa New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Control Headquarters (7th) Prime minister's residenceHomepage, May 2020, 4
- ^ (To customers) Supermarkets are expected to be crowded on weekends. It is said that it does not correspond to "unnecessary urgent", but is there any "necessary" or "urgent" to go with the whole family?Supermarkets are not playgrounds or leisure lands.Please cooperate to reduce the number of people entering the store now to avoid further tightening of regulations. National Supermarket Association of Japan (@newsuper_jp), April 2020, 4 (Archive）
- ^ (PDF) National Supermarket Association of Japan, May 2009, 5
- Kinokuniya --The founder is the first chairman
- Arcs (Hokkaido company)
- Life corporation
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.