Concluding an agreement on cooperation between Takaoka City and Kyoto University of Foreign Studies (Interview Guide)
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, as the first step, 16 students will stay in Takaoka City for 2021 days from February 2, 8 (Monday) to plan research and planning.
November 2020, 11 Kyoto University of Foreign Studies On Tuesday, December 24, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture and Kyoto University of Foreign Studies will promote tourism and regional development ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Takaoka(Takaoka) isToyamaNorthwestCityIs..県庁所在地であるThe location of the prefectural officeToyamaIt is the second largest city in Toyama prefecture after, and is the central city in the western part of the prefecture (Wu West).
Lord KagaMaeda ToshinagaBuilt byTakaoka Castle Ofcastle townAfter the abolition of Takaoka Castle, it developed as a commercial and industrial city..Traditional crafts OfTakaoka copperwareRepresented bycastingProduction is thriving.
The place name of "Takaoka" is "PoetryDerived from the passage "Phoenix Naruto in Takaoka (Phoenix Naruto in his Takaoka)", Named by Toshinaga Maeda when the castle was built and openedMizusho place nameIs.
areaIs 209.38 km² (20,938ha),ToyamaIt occupies about 5% of the area of.The breakdown of the area is 36.22 km²Residential land, 56.92 km²Farmland, 22.7 km²Mountain forest, 2.21 km²Wilderness, 85.44 km²Public land(Parks, etc.), 5.89 km²wastelandIt has become.
In addition, the city area of Takaoka City extends 19.2 km from north to south and 24.5 km from east to west...市の周囲は125.9kmでありThe circumference of the city is XNUMXkm,coastlineConsidering Toyama Prefecture (3 km), which has the third shortest total distance in Japan, it is about the same length.
Top XNUMX beaches in JapanIs also chosenAmaharakaiganIs in the northern part of the city.BeachCrowded, in the summerSea bathingIt is crowded with.また、海岸の沖に高岡市唯一の島であるIn addition, it is the only island in Takaoka City off the coast.Man rockThere is.近くにはNearbyWoman rockThere is also a rock called, this isTateyama Mountain RangeFamous for the scenery that overlaps with.
In the center of the city and from the north to the eastHorizonIs part of.一方でOn the other handTonami PlainFrom the west to the south, which is part ofDispersed villageYou can also see the scenery of.砺波平野のおよそ220㎢の平野部に、屋敷林に囲まれた7,000軒を越す屋敷が点在するOver XNUMX mansions surrounded by mansion forests are scattered in the approximately XNUMX km plain of the Tonami Plain..
- Ohira: The highest peak in Takaoka City. 508m.
- : 501.6m.
- Nijo Kamiyama: The central peak of the Nijoyama hills. 274m.
- Shiroyama: Located to the west of Mt. Nijo. 259m.
- Mt. Hachibuseyama: Located east of Mt. Nijo. 200m.
- Taishigatake: Located in the northernmost part of the mountain in Takaoka City. 253m.
- : Located on the border with Himi City. 150m.
- : 264m.
- : Located in the south of the city. 160m.
- : Located in the south of the city. 174m.
- Jogatairayama: Located in the south of the city. 170m.
- Motodoriyama: Located in the south of the city. 195m.
- : Located in the south of the city. 203m.
- : Located in the south of the city. 200m.
- : Located in the southernmost part of the mountain in Takaoka City. 119m.
- Ebisaka Pass : National highway No. 160 passes on the border with Himi city. 51m.
- Shogawa: Flows along the border between Takaoka City and Imizu City.河口は射水市The estuary is Imizu CityShinminato areaIt is in.
- Wada River: A tributary of the Shogawa River.砺波市に源を有し、砺波市ではIt has its source in Tonami City, and in Tonami CityWada River DamHave.
- Oyabe River: Flowing from Nanto City.The estuary is the border between Takaoka City and Imizu City.
- Gando River: A tributary of the Oyabe River.The basin is mainly in the Fukuoka area, and it is also known for its rows of cherry blossom trees.
- : One of the tributaries of the Oyabe River.
- Konade River: One of the tributaries of the Oyabe River.
- Senbo River: A tributary of the Oyabe River.It flows from the Sho River to the Oyabe River.
- Grandfather river: One of the tributaries of the Oyabe River.
- : One of the tributaries of the Oyabe River.
- Jikuko River: A tributary of the Oyabe River.Agricultural water is used as the water source.
- Fifth place dam lake: Dam lake.It boasts the largest area of a lake in Takaoka City.
- Konade River Dam Lake: A dam lake that straddles Takaoka City and Oyabe City.The Kobashigawa Dam is located in Oyabe City.
- Man rock: The only island in Takaoka City.Uninhabited island.
- Woman rock: Rock near Otokoiwa.Famous for the scenery that overlaps with the Tateyama mountain range.
The climate isSea of Japan side climateso,Heavy snowfallIt is specified in.Due to the Noto Peninsula on the windward side, the wind weakens and snow clouds tend to stagnate, and there is a lot of snow at the Fushiki Observatory in the coastal area.The deepest snowfall in a year is around 50-60 cm,18 heavy snowfallThe deepest snowfall is 104 cm, and in 2011 the deepest snowfall was 127 cm, which is more than 1 m in recent years.So-calledHeavy snowfallAt that time, the deepest snowfall of 1 cm was recorded, exceeding the record of 213 cm in Fukui City, which is the number one prefecture location.
2019According to the weather records, the average temperature is 14.7 ℃, the average humidity is 79%, and the total annual amount.Precipitation amountIs about 2,559.5 mm,Daylight hoursWas 1,820.6 hours.
|Population distribution by age in Takaoka City and the whole country (2005)||Takaoka City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takaoka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Square meter (hiramai)
Population 3,720.An area that forms part of the center of Takaoka City.Takaoka City HallThere is.
Population 9,595.An area that forms part of the center of Takaoka City. JRTakaoka StationThere is.
Population 7,090. The area northwest of JR Takaoka Station.
Population 3,243.The area on the northern edge of central Takaoka city.
Population 8,748.The area on the northern edge of central Takaoka city.
Population 5,414. Area southwest of JR Takaoka Station.
- Small group(Oze)
- East XNUMXth(Higashi awesome)
Population 12,208. 1942年4月1日に高岡市に編入された旧Formerly incorporated into Takaoka City on June XNUMX, XNUMXImizu-gunFushiki TownThe area that was.The center of the northern part of the city.富山県内で最も早く開けた地で、古代はIt is the earliest open place in Toyama prefecture, and in ancient timesVietnam OfKokufuWas placed.Fushiki PortIt prospered as an outer port of Takaoka after it was created, and now it isChemical industry,Paper industryIs thriving.
Population 2,850. 195310/5Formerly incorporated into Takaoka CityHimi-gunOtamuraThe area that was. Located at the northern end of Takaoka City. It was the only former Himi-gun area in the city, and is now the only former Himi-gun.HimiIt is not an area.
- Toide(By the way)
- West XNUMXth(I'm sick)
- Five Mt. Kuraiyama(Goiyama)
oldNishibaba-gunFukuoka Town..Population 488. 1954年8月1日に福岡町と合体した旧Old merged with Fukuoka Town on February XNUMX, XNUMXNishibaba-gunFive Mt. Kuraiyama VillageThe area that was. Located at the western end of Takaoka City.
- Red circle(Akamaru)
Ancient times, The current suburbs of TakaokaVietnam OfKokufuAnd therefore, 746ToKokujiAsOtomo IchimochiWas appointed and left a great number of excellent songs during his five years in office. This is the origin of Takaoka City being called "Manyo no Sato", and it is inherited as the main event that is still being held.
The early modern periodTo become and, 1609Of the Kaga feudal lordMaeda Toshinaga Takaoka CastleEnter, the town of "Takaoka" is opened. Due to the opening of the town in 1609, Takaoka in the early modern periodcultureBegins. At the time of the opening of the town, the town was composed of less than 5,000 people, around the castle and on the plateau in the south.Samurai residenceWas placed. But 1615 OfOne Country One Castle OrderAs a result, Takaoka Castle disappears.At that time, it was said that "a castle town without a castle will decline",Maeda ToshinoriTakaoka began to follow the path of development, and the history of Takaoka as a "commercial and industrial town" began because the policy of "regulating the migration of Takaoka people and aiming for conversion to a commercial city" was successful. I will go.Takaoka copperware,Takaoka lacquerwareEtc. also started around this time.
ModernThen, 18894/1ToAomori OfHirosakiWith 30 cities nationwideMunicipal systemWas enforced, Japan's firstCity"Takaoka City" is born as one of them. From around this timeFushiki Port(CurrentFushiki Toyama PortTrade in the Fushiki area) is becoming more popular.
modernThen. 200511/1Adjacent toFukuoka TownAt the same time, the former Takaoka City and the former Fukuoka Town were abolished and the old city and the old town were newly established and merged, and a new "Takaoka City" was established. In 2017, it was found that if the previous budget was prepared from the next fiscal year onward, there would be a shortage of financial resources of 40 billion yen or more. Formulated "Financial Restoration Emergency Program".
- 5st centuryAround- Sakuradani KofunIs created.
- 8st centuryAround- VietnamWas established, and the current Takaoka cityFushiki KokufuBecomes
- 741 --To FushikiYue China Branch TempleIs erected.
- 7467 - Otomo IchimochiIs in chinaKokujiThen, I was assigned to Fushiki.
- 7518 --Otomo Iemochi finishes the work of Kokushi.
The early modern period
- 18894/1: The city system will be enforced with 30 cities nationwide.
- 18981/2: Takaoka station is built and the service starts.
- 19169/1: The city emblem before the merger is established.
- 19249/25 : Takaoka Higher Commercial School(AfterToyama UniversityFaculty of Engineering) is established.
- 1934July 7: In Honmaru TownTakaoka Electric LightHeadquarters building (laterHonmaru Kaikan) Is completed.
After the war
- 19515/30: Fushiki Port and Toyama Port are integrated to create Fushiki Toyama Port.
- 1956 : Fiscal rebuilding organizationReceived designation.
- 197410/19: Formed a sister city tie-up with the city of Mirandópolis.
- 19774/8: Formed a sister city tie-up with Fort Wayne.
- 19804/13: Completed the current city hall.
- 19858/10: Form a friendship city tie-up with Jinzhou City.
- 1989April 4: Celebrate the 1th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.
- 2004April 4: Wing Wing Takaoka opens in front of Takaoka Station.
- 200511/1: "Takaoka City" is newly established by merging with Fukuoka Town.市章が新たに制定されるNew city emblem is enacted.
- 200711/30 : Central city activation basic planIs certified by the country.Second in the prefecture.2th in Japan.
- 2009September 9: Celebrate the 13th anniversary of the opening of the town.高岡開町まつりTakaoka Kaimachi Festival.
Changes in administrative areas
- 18894/1 : Municipal system,Municipal systemWas enforced and was formerly one of the first 30 cities in Japan.TakaokaIs born.
- 19175/15 : Kakekaihotsu Village,SanomuraPart of is incorporated.
- 19258/1 : Shomoseki VillageIncorporated.
- 19286/1 : Saijo Village,Yokota VillageIncorporated.
- 193210/1 : SanomuraPart of is incorporated.
- 19338/1 : Nijo VillageIncorporated.
- 1942February 4:Fushiki Town,Sanomura,Nomachi Village,(I.e.,Futtsuka,Moriyama VillageIncorporated.
- 1942 10 Month 1 Day:Shinminato TownIncorporated.
- 19491/1 : Futian VillageIncorporated.
- 1951January 1: The Shinminato town area, which was incorporated in 1,Shinminato TownとMakino VillageDivided into, each separated.
- 19513/17 : Kuniyoshi VillageIncorporated.
- 19514/4 : Makino VillageIncorporated.
- 195310/5 : Otamura,Ishitsumi Village,Higashigoi VillageIncorporated.
- 1955February 4:Tateno VillageIncorporated.
- 19662/10 : Toide Town,Nakata TownIncorporated.
- 200511/1: (Old) Takaoka City,Fukuoka TownNewly merged withTakaokaWill be.The former Takaoka City as a local public organization has disappeared.
The successive mayors of Takaoka City are as follows.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|4||Masaki Takahashi||2017/7/12||(Current position)|
|generation||Chair||Vice-chairman||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|1||Eiichiro Mukai||Masaki Oi||200511/30||200612/22|
|2||Keisuke Nigami||Shinji Banwaka||2006/12/22||200712/20|
|3||Yusho Tate||Kiyoshi Mizuguchi||2007/12/20||200812/18|
|4||Masaki Oi||Yoshikazu Takahata||2008/12/18||200911/20|
|5||Shinji Banwaka||Yasuyuki Araki[Note 3]||2009/11/20||20113/18|
|6||Yoshikazu Takahata||Shinichi Umeda[Note 4]||2011/3/18||20123/22|
|7||Yasuyuki Araki||Hiroshi Aoki[Note 5]||2012/3/22||201212/3|
|8||Hiroshi Oi||Tatsushi Sakai[Note 6]||2012/12/3||201311/19|
|9||Hiroshi Aoki||Ryosuke Sota||2013/11/20||201412/3|
|10||Tatsushi Sakai||Yasurou Kano||2014/12/3||201512/3|
|11||Kiyoshi Mizuguchi||Ichiro Kanamori||2015/12/3||201612/1|
|12||Ryosuke Sota||Kazuko Hizume||2016/12/1||201711/19|
|13||Yasurou Kano||Naoki Fukui||2017/12/1||201812/3|
|Eiki Sakabayashi[Note 7]||2018/12/3||201912/2|
|14||Ichiro Kanamori||Kazuyo Nakagawa||2019/12/2||2020/12/1|
|15||Naoki Fukui||Yabunaka Kazuo||2020/12/1||Incumbent|
|Congress Steering Committee||10|
|Standing Committee||General affairs education||9|
|Special committee||Port / public transport measures||8|
|Town development measures||8|
|Historical culture / tourism measures||8|
|Public information hearing committee||10|
|Parliamentary Reform Review Committee||10|
|Parliamentary group||of people|
|LDPTakaoka City Assembly||16|
|Social Democratic PartyLegislature||2|
|Japan Communist Party||2|
|Hemp no Kai||1|
Toyama Prefectural Assembly (Takaoka City constituency)
- Constant number: 7 people
- Term of office: Term of office: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4) to April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 5 years)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Mari Ikada||Social Democrats||3|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22) – October 2023, 3 (Reiwa 10 years), October 21 (“48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Toyama Prefecture 3rd Ward(Takaoka City,Imizu City,Himi,Tonami,Oyabe City,Nanto City）||Keiichiro Tachibana||LDP||4||Constituency|
- Takaoka City Hall
- Takaoka Main Government Building
- Fukuoka Government Building
- Fushiki branch
- Toide branch
- Nakata branch
- Takaoka police station
- Takaoka station square police box
- Shikino police box
- Mima police box
- Shimizu police box
- Yokota police box
- Nomachi police box
- Nomura police box
- Takaoka Nishi police box
- Toide police box
- Fushiki executive police box
- Fukuoka police box
- Shin-Takaoka station square police box
- Nakata Representative Office
- Moriyama station
- Kuniyoshi Police Box
- Sano police box
- Ota police box
- Takaoka City Fire Department
- Takaoka Fire Department
- Fushiki Fire Station
- Toide Fire Station
- Fukuoka Fire Department
- Takaoka Fire Department Makino Branch Office
- Takaoka Fire Department Southern Branch Office
- Rainy weather simple post office
- Fushiki Post Office
- Fushiki Yata Simple Post Office
- Yoshihisa Takaoka Post Office
- Takaoka Moriyama Post Office
- Nakasone Post Office
- Takaoka Nomachi Post Office
- Takaoka Shugomachi Post Office
- Takaoka Asahigaoka Simple Post Office
- Takaoka Mukai Post Office
- Takaoka Gofukumachi Post Office
- Japan Post Post Office
- Takaoka Miyukimachi Post Office
- Kuniyoshi Post Office
- Takaoka Naimen Post Office
- Takaoka Hirokoji Post Office
- Takaoka Honmachi Post Office
- Takaoka Yokota Post Office
- Takaoka Nakagawa Post Office
- Takaoka Otemachi Post Office
- Takaoka Post Office
- Takaoka Nomura Post Office
- Ishitsumi Post Office
- Takaoka Station Post Office
- Takaoka Minamimachi Post Office
- Takaoka Wakatomi Post Office
- Takaoka Rengeji Post Office
- Takaoka Station South Post Office
- Takaoka Nanseicho Post Office
- Takaoka Yoshino Post Office
- Fukuoka Ono Post Office
- Takaoka wholesaler center simple post office
- Tateno Post Office
- Sanomidoricho Post Office
- Ichinose Post Office
- Yokogoshi Post Office
- Japan Post Post Office
As a traditional industryBell bell,Buddhist fittingsCopperware manufacturing (Takaoka copperware) Is nationally famous.Great Buddha of TakaokaIt is utilized in.Also,Takaoka lacquerware,Takaoka Buddhist altarIs also famous.豊富なRichWedUsedHydropowerfor,electricityBecause it is cheapAluminumThe production of products is developing.Even now, the shipment of aluminum building materials is large,Sankyo Tateyama AluminumHeadquartersLixil(OldShin Nikkei) There is a factory.
As a company with offices, next doorTonamiOne of the major transportation companies founded inTonami TransportThere is a head office.Also, because of the background of the place related to the founder,Yomiuri Shimbun OfHokuriku BranchIs provided.other,Showa NoteHeadquarters,Tulip TVHeadquarters,Hokuriku Coca-Cola BottlingThere is also the head office of.
Companies with major headquarters
Major companies that have factories and offices
Major large-scale commercial facilities
- Takaoka City Emergency Medical Center
- Takaoka City Health Center
- Takaoka City Fukuoka Health Center
- Takaoka City Hospital
- Koseiren Takaoka Hospital
Environmental and hygiene facilities
- Takaoka City Environmental Clean Factory
- Takaoka City Recycling Plaza
- Takaoka City Incombustibles Disposal Plant
- Fukuoka Recycling Center
Takaoka City is Takaoka's “ManufacturingIn order to let people know about the industry, we have adopted a unique subject "".現在、高岡市内のCurrently in Takaoka city5th gradeと6th gradeと1th grade of junior high schoolHowever, he is studying "Manufacturing / Design Department".
- Takaoka City Hiramai Elementary School
- Takaoka City Jozuka Elementary School
- Takaoka City Shimoseki Elementary School
- Takaoka City Hakuro Elementary School
- Takaoka City Yokota Elementary School
- Takaoka City Saijo Elementary School
- Takaoka City Kawara Elementary School
- Takaoka City Seibi Elementary School
- Takaoka City Manyo Elementary School
- Takaoka City Nomachi Elementary School
- Takaoka City Nomura Elementary School
- Takaoka City Futazuka Elementary School
- Takaoka City Nanjo Elementary School
- Takaoka City Kizu Elementary School
- Takaoka City Chidorioka Elementary School
- Takaoka City Fifth Elementary School
- Takaoka City Nakata Elementary School
- Takaoka City Fukuoka Elementary School
- Elementary school that once existed
Junior high school
- Junior high school that once existed
Compulsory education school
- High school that once existed
- The following are closed universities
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Toyama (moved to Toyama University Gofuku Campus)
- Takaoka Junior College( 2005Integrated with Toyama University to become Takaoka Campus)
- Takaoka City Komadori Support School
- Toyama Prefectural High School Support School High School Komadori Branch Classroom
- Toyama Prefectural Takaoka Support School
- Toyama Prefectural Takaoka High School
- Toyama Prefectural Takaoka Auditory Comprehensive Support School
- Imamura Cultural Clothing Specialized School
- Welfare Ren Takaoka Nursing College
- Takaoka Accounting College
- Takaoka City Medical Association Nursing College
- Takaoka Municipal Nursing College
- Takaoka Daiichi Gakuen Kindergarten Teacher / Nursery School
- Takahashi Home Economics College
- Toyama Prefectural Childcare College
- Hokuriku Technical College Takaoka Branch School (Takaoka Media Port)
- Yasukawa Vocational School Roy Mode Academy
- Koshin Motor Driving School
- Takaoka Zhusuan School
- Takaoka Driving School
- Hokuriku Driving School
Facilities other than school education
- (Wing Wing TakaokaInside)
- (In Takaoka City Fukuoka General Cultural Center (U Hall))
- Eye length library
- Toyama University Library Arts and Culture Library
- Takaoka University of Law Library
Museums, art galleries, zoos
- Takaoka City Museum(Takaoka Castle ParkInside)
- Takaoka Art Museum
- Takaoka Mikayama Kaikan
- Takaoka City Casting Museum
- Takaoka City Dozo-zukuri Town Museum
- Takaoka City Fukuoka History and Folklore Museum (in Fukuoka Park)
- Takaoka City Fushiki Meteorological Museum
- Takaoka City Fushiki Kitamae Ship Museum
- Yagaku no Yakata (Takitei)
- Shimizu Town Water Distribution Tower Museum (in Shimizu Town Suido Park)
- Sugagasa no Yakata
- Nijoyama Local Museum
- Musee Fukuoka Camera Hall
- Aoi Memorial Museum
- Takaoka Kojo Park Zoo(In Takaoka Kojo Park)
- Fujiko F. FujioFurusato Gallery (Takaoka Art MuseumInside)
- Takaoka Civic Center(In Takaoka Kojo Park)
- Takaoka Regional Local Industry Center
- Takaoka Disaster Prevention Center
- Fukuoka Disaster Prevention Center
- Takaoka Regional Wholesale Market
- Wing Wing Takaoka
- Takaoka Citizens' Culture Promotion Corporation
- Takaoka City Lifelong Learning Center
- Gender equality promotion center
- Takaoka City Physical Education Association
- Takaoka City Eastern Elderly Welfare Center
- Takaoka City Southern Elderly Welfare Center
- Social Welfare Council
- Takaoka City International Exchange Center
- Otaya Citizen Service Corner
- Toyama Prefectural Industrial Creation Center(Takaoka Techno Dome)
- Toyama Prefectural Design Center
- Nomura Shrine(Nomura)
- Takaoka Sekino Shrine(Suehiro Town)
- Imizu Shrine(Old castle)
- (Old castle)
- Nakagawakumano Shrine(Nakagawahonmachi)
- Fushiki Shrine(Fushiki Higashiichinomiya)
- Otomo Shrine(Fushiki Ichinomiya)
- Keta Shrine(Fushiki Ichinomiya)
- XNUMX our company(Futatsuka)
- (Yokota Town XNUMX-chome)
- (Yokota Town XNUMX-chome)
- (Kumano Town)
- Naimen Shinmeisha(Naimen)
- (Fifty ri)
- Zukawa Shrine(Head River)
- Nikami Imizu Shrine(Nigami)
- (Fukuokamachi Akamaru)
- (Fukuoka Town Ichibuni Step XNUMX)
- (Kibune, Fukuoka Town)
- (Toide Town)
- Toideno Shrine(Toide Town)
- Tokuichi Shinmeisha(Toidetokuichi)
- Kasuga Shrine(Kasuga Toide)
- Ishishiro Togakushi Shrine(Ishiyo Tode)
- Ishishiro Hachimansha(Ishiyo Tode)
- Nishiho Shrine(Toidenishibukanaya)
- Yoshizumi Shinshinmeisha(Toideyoshizumishin)
- Yoshizumi Mata Shinshinmeisha(Toideyoshizumishin)
- Yoshizumikumano Shrine(Yoshizumi Toide)
- Yoshizumi Hachimansha(Yoshizumi Toide)
- Oshimizu Shrine(Toideoshimizu)
- Masuhito Shinmeisha(Toideoshimizu)
- (Toide XNUMX steps)
- (Kanaya Town)
- (Shirokane Town)
- (Suehiro Town)
- (Sakashita Town)
- Jonenji Temple(Otemachi)
- Big Buddha Temple(Otemachi)
- Shokoji Temple(Fushiki Kokokubu)
- Yue China Branch Temple(Fushiki Ichinomiya)
- (Fushiki Ichinomiya)
- Kokutaiji Temple(Ota)
- Saininji Temple(Tateno)
- (Kanaya Town)
- (Yokota Town)
- Zuiryuji Temple(Sekihonmachi)
- (Otsubo Town)
- Ritsuzo-ji Temple(Otsubo Town)
- Senpukuji Temple(Togiyamachi)
- Daihoji Temple(Togiyamachi)
- Kyoonji Temple(Kamojima Town)
- (Mizuho Town)
- (Fukuoka Town Fukuoka)
- Koei-ji Temple(Fukuokamachisougo)
- (Fukuokamachi Kono)
- Eiyasu Temple (Toidemachi)
- Takaoka Baptist Church(Three girls)
- Takaoka Church (Otemachi)
- Takaoka Christ Megumi Church (Ohno)
- Takaoka Bible Baptist Church (Shugomachi)
- Takaoka Evangelical Christian Church (Shimizumachi)
- Fushiki Christ Evangelical Church (Fushikinishikimachi)
- Fukuoka Town Christian Church (Fukuoka Town)
- Nijo Kamiyama --The highest peak in Takaoka City, the central peak of.
- Amaharakaigan - Noto Peninsula Quasi-National ParkPart of.Top XNUMX beaches in Japan.
- Akamaru Castle Ruins: City historical site
- Asai Castle Ruins
- Duck castle ruins: City historical site
- Kibune Castle Ruins: Historic sites of the prefecture
- Takaoka Castle Ruins: Historic sites of the prefecture
- Ancient Kokufu Castle Ruins
- Moriyama Castle Ruins
- Kanaya Town
- Sakuradani Kofun
- Takaoka Otayamachi
- Great Buddha of Takaoka
- Toide Gotabiya
- Haccho Road
- Maeda Toshinaga Tomb
Shrines and temples
- Zuiryuji Temple(The Buddhist temple, the temple, and the mountain gate are national treasures)
- Shokoji Temple(12 buildings such as the main hall are important cultural properties)
- Kokutaiji Temple
- Koei-ji Temple
- Keta Shrine
Parks, plazas, leisure facilities
- Takaoka Otogi no Mori Park
- Takaoka Castle Park
- Toide Park
- Fukuoka Park
- Takaoka City Natural Recreation Village
Festivals and events
- (April)- casseroleIs behaved.
- (April)- Takaoka Castle ParkDone inCherry BlossomsFestival.
- (April)- Fukuoka areaDone inCherry BlossomsFestival.
- Takaoka Tode Nanohana Festival(May)
- (Late April-Early May)- Kanaya TownDone in.
- Takaoka Mitsuyama Festival(5/1)- Takaoka Sekino ShrineRegular festival.
- (5/3)-"Takaoka Lion Dance Grand Competition" etc. will be held.
- (Early May)-It will be held at.
- Fushiki Hikiyama Festival(5/15)- Fushiki ShrineRegular festival.
- Seal festival(6/19-6/20)- Kanaya TownDone in.
- Tode Tanabata Festival(7/3 - 7/7)- Toide districtDone inTanabataFestival.
- (8/1 - 8/7) --Tanabata Festival held in the city center (Takaoka people are proud of Sendai, Hiratsuka and Takaoka as "Japan's Three Great Tanabata").
- (Early August)
- (August) --Events held in the Fukuoka area.
- (Late September) - Nakata districtDone inScarecrowFestival.
- Tsukurimon Festival(September 9,9/24) --It will be held in the Fukuoka area.
- (October) --- "Manyoshu All 10 Volumes Recitative Party" will be held.
- Top warrior procession(April)- Toideno ShrineRegular festival.
Nationally designated cultural property
National treasure / important cultural property
- National treasure (building)
- Zuiryuji Temple(Buddha hall, temple, mountain gate)
- Important cultural property (building)
- Zuiryuji Temple(Main gate, Zen temple, large tea hall, high corridor, north corridor, southeast corridor, southwest corridor)
- Keta Shrine(Main hall)
- Shokoji Temple(Main hall, Kyodo, Goriya, Kodo, Hozo, Somon, Karamon, Shikidaimon, Hall and Shikidai, Kitchen, Shoin and Okushoin, Gonai Buddha)
- (Main house, storehouse)
- Important Cultural Property (Painting)
- Rakuchu Rakugai by Rakuchu RakugaShokoji TempleOwned)
- Paper book, Color Ichito Ryoson statue, Paper book, Color Nichiren statue, Paper book, Color demon mother God, Jurasetsujo statue, Kinumoto, Color XNUMXth God statue (Daihoji TempleOwned)
- Important cultural property (sculpture)
- Wooden Senju Kannon sitting statue (owned)
- Wooden sitting statue of a male deity (Nikami Imizu ShrineOwned)
- Important cultural property (crafts)
- Copper tin cane head (Ssangyong decoration) (private collection,Tokyo National MuseumDeposited in)
- * Eight important cultural property swords that were privately owned by Takaoka City have been moved out of the prefecture or their whereabouts are unknown.
- Important Cultural Property (Handwriting / Register)
- After the paper book ink book, the news of Shinkan of Yoseiin (Zuiryuji TempleOwned)
Registered tangible cultural property
- Fushiki branch (old)
- (Old water distribution tower, water source water tank, third source Inoueya)
- (Main house)
- (Main store, miso storehouse, tool storehouse, costume storehouse)
- (Main house)
- (Main house)
- (Main house, tea room, first warehouse, second warehouse, furnishing warehouse, miso warehouse, firewall)
- (Main house)
- Old (cupola, chimney) (Northland Co., Ltd.Ownership, management)
- oldFushiki weather station(Government building, tower of the winds)
- (Main hall, fishing hall, worship hall and coin hall)
Important intangible cultural property
- Each individual certification
- Comprehensive certification
Important Tangible Folk Cultural Property
- Takaoka Mt.(Takaoka Mikayama Preservation Society)
Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Takaoka Mitsuyama FestivalMikayama event (Takaoka Mikayama preservation society)
- EtchuFukuoka Of菅笠Production technology (Sugagasa production technology preservation society in Etchu Fukuoka)
Historic sites / special historic sites
- Historic site
Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Takaoka City Yamamachisuji Traditional Buildings Preservation District
- Takaoka City Kanayamachi Traditional Buildings Preservation District
Toyama Prefecture designated cultural property
Tangible cultural property
- A painting
- Kinumoto's Color Nichiren Sect Honzon Mandala (Daihoji TempleOwned)
- Wooden Kanzeon Bosatsu statue (owned)
- Wooden eleven-faced Kanzeon Bosatsu statue (owned)
- Wooden Buddha Bodhisattva sitting statue (Yue China Branch TempleOwned)
- Wooden Ucchusma royal statue (Zuiryuji TempleOwned)
- Wooden guardian dog (owned)
- Tanto inscription Norishige
- Takaoka Mt.
- Sword unsigned Norishige
- Sword name Kokuji
- Sword gold statue inscription Yoshihiro
- Sword name Yuji
- Handwriting / books
- Paper book Sumisho Konoe Nobuhiro BrushZuiryuji TempleOwned)
- Ancient document
- Wooden Shinokawa Village Market Ticket (Owned)
- Historical material
- Maeda familyDonated treasure (Zuiryuji TempleOwned)
- Shokoji Templetreasure(Shokoji TempleOwned)
- Related materials such as Seito family surveying instruments
Intangible cultural property
- Wax casting technology () ( 1979Death, decertification)
- Lacquer craft Yusuke coating technology () ( 1994Death, decertification)
- Lacquer craft rust painting technology () ( 1977Death, decertification)
- Lacquer craft lacquer technique () ( 2001Death, decertification)
- Metal craft twin casting technology ()
Intangible folk cultural property
- Takaoka CastleTrace
- Maeda Toshinaga Cemetery
- Yue China Branch TempleTrace
- Zuiryuji TempleStone mausoleum
- Wooden boat castleTrace
Takaoka City designated cultural property
Cultural heritage of Takaoka in modern times
Toyama Prefecture and Takaoka City are "Cultural heritage of Takaoka in modern timesAs a cultural property of Takaoka Cityworld HeritageI am aiming to register with.Agency for Cultural AffairsThe entry into the domestic provisional candidate selected by No. was temporarily continued, but it was eventually postponed.At present, the road to World Heritage registration is still far away, but prefectures, cities, and citizens are working together to register as a World Heritage Site.
The railway lines and stations in the city are as follows.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen : Shin-Takaoka Station
- ■Himi Line : Takaoka Station - Etchu-Nakagawa Station - Nomachi Station - Fushiki Station - Etchu-Kokubu Station - Amaharashi Station
- ■Johana Line: Takaoka Station-Shin-Takaoka Station- Futatsuka Station - 林駅 - Toide Station
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight)
- ■Shinminato Line : Nomachi Station - Takaoka Freight Station
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- ■Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line : Fukuoka Station - Nishitakaoka Station - Takaoka Yabunami Station --Takaoka Station
- ■ Takaoka orbital line : Takaoka Station - Suehirocho Station - Kataharamachi Station - Sakashitamachi Station - Emergency Medical Center Mae Station - Hirokoji Station - Shikinochugakko-mae Station - Municipal hospital front station - Ejiri Station - Asahigaoka Station - Ogino Station - Shinnomachi Station - Yonejimaguchi Station - Nomachiguchi Station - Shin-Yoshihisa Station - Yoshihisa Station
- ■Shinminato Port Line : Nakashinminato Station
- Central station: Takaoka station
- Tokyo-Takaoka / Himi Line(Kaetsuno Bus-Seibu Bus）
- Himi / Takaoka-Gifu / Nagoya Line(Kaetsuno Bus ・Gifu shared car）
- Hokuriku Dream Nagoya(West Japan JR Bus-JR Tokai Bus）
- Kitoki and liner(Dolphin traffic）
- Kaetsuno Bus
- Toyama regional railway(Toyama station square-Takaoka station square line service)
- Takaoka City Community Bus"Komichi" (consigned to Kaetsuno Bus)
- (Operates in Fukuoka area. Outsources operation to Fukushin Transportation)
- Kaio Kotsu(Shinminato-Fushiki-Iso Hanabi Line operates. Amaharashi Transport Group)
- Imizu City Community Bus(Operates in Makino area)
- Hokuriku Expressway(Takaoka Tonami Smart IC）
- Noetsu Expressway(Takaoka Kita IC,Takaoka IC,Fukuoka IC）
- Toyama Prefectural Road 9 Toyama Tode Oyabe Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 11 Shinminato Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 23 Takaoka Stop Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 24 Fushiki Port Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road / Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 29 Takaoka Habuki Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 32 Oyabe Fushiki Port Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 40 Takaoka Shogawa Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 44 Toyama Takaoka Line(Old Route 8)
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 48 Fukumitsu Fukuoka Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 57 Takaoka Loop Line(As I say)
- Toyama Prefectural Road 58 Takaoka Kosugi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 64 Takaoka Himi Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road 66 Takaoka Sawanami Line
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 73 Takaoka Aoya Valley Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road / Toyama Prefectural Road No. 75 Oshimizu Fukuoka Line
- Specific important portFushiki Toyama Port(Fushiki district, Shinminato district)
- "Unwillingness(Fushiki Niijima-Naka-Fushiki)
The current city emblem of Takaoka City isFukuoka TownIt was established after the merger with.公募されたものの中から4つに絞られたのち、市民へのアンケートを経て決定したAfter narrowing down to four from the public offering, it was decided through a questionnaire to the citizens...The design is a stylized "high" character, with green and blue representing nature and water.In addition, the old city emblem before the merger is 19169/1It was enacted in, and the design was a round design of the letter "high".現在でもEven nowmanholeIt remains on the lid of.
Takaoka City is a city treeTsumama(Machilus thunbergii), to the flowers of the cityBasket(Katakuri), to the flowers and trees of the cityさ く らHas been enacted.旧高岡市は、市の花にFormer Takaoka City becomes a flower of the cityKatakago, To the flowers and trees of the cityKoshino HiganzakuraWas enacted.
Sister cities, friendship cities, partner cities
- Brazil State of Sao Paulo Mirandópolis: 197410/19Signing.
- アメリカ合衆国 Indiana Fort Wayne: 19774/8Signing.
- People's Republic of China Liaoning Jinzhou: 19858/10Signing.
- People's Republic of China Liaoning Liaoyang City: 20108/25Signing.
- Toyama Himi: Mutual disaster prevention mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Himi City. 19837/26Conclusion. 200512/1Re-concluded.
- Ishikawa 小松 市: Mutual support agreement between Komatsu City and Takaoka City in the event of a disaster. 19962/21Conclusion. 200512/1Re-concluded.
- Ishikawa Kanazawa: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Kanazawa City in the event of a disaster. 19963/4Conclusion. 200512/1Re-concluded.
- Niigata Nagaoka: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Nagaoka City in the event of a disaster. 19965/9Conclusion. 20061/4Re-concluded.
- Toyama Imizu City: Mutual disaster prevention mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Imizu City. 20056/3Conclusion[Note 9]. 200511/28Re-concluded.
- Toyama Oyabe City: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Oyabe City in the event of a disaster. 20062/20Conclusion.
- Toyama Tonami: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Tonami City in the event of a disaster. 200710/2Conclusion.
- Aichi Ichinomiya: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Ichinomiya City in the event of a disaster. 200710/31Conclusion.
- Gifu Nakatsugawa: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Nakatsugawa City in the event of a disaster. 20087/7Conclusion.
- Gifu Mino: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Mino City in the event of a disaster. 20093/2Conclusion.
- Shizuoka Numazu City: Mutual support agreement with Takaoka City and Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture in the event of a disaster. 201111/14Conclusion.
- Chiba Matsudo-shi: Mutual support agreement in the event of a disaster with Takaoka City and Matsudo City, Chiba Prefecture. 20122/9Conclusion.
- Fukui Echizen City: Mutual support agreement and urban cooperation agreement with Takaoka City and Echizen City, Fukui Prefecture. 20125/1Conclusion.
- Gifu Ogaki: Mutual support agreement between Takaoka City and Ogaki City in the event of a disaster. 20135/7Conclusion.
A person from Takaoka City
- Antaro Kamino(Former member of the House of Representatives, former Deputy Secretary of State for Railways, former Mayor of Toyama, former Mayor of Takaoka)
- Jihei Takahiro (2nd generation)(Former member of the House of Lords)
- Jihei Takahiro (3nd generation)(Former member of the House of Lords)
- Somei Tsuchikura(Former member of the House of Representatives, former member of the House of RepresentativesConstitutional societyOut-of-hospital teamMember)
- Hachiro Ohashi(Former Secretary-General of the Cabinet, 4th generationNHKChairman)
- Kotaro Tachibana(Former member of the House of Representatives)
- Keiichiro Tachibana(Member of the House of Representatives, former Mayor of Takaoka)
- Junichi Fujisawa(Ex-OsakaMinoh CityLong)
- Eiji Mukai(Former Toyama Prefectural Assembly Chairman, New Party Kizuna Representative)
- Masaki Takahashi(Mayor Takaoka)
- Hisao Nakasaki(KanagawaOiso TownLong)
- Kato Sotomatsu(Former / stationedFranceAmbassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary）
- Akeo Aoshima(Lawyer,Chubu Bar Association Federation(President)
- Zenjiro Imamura (Cemedinefounder)
- Rizo Kurisu(Yamato TransportPresident)
- Yoshiro Shimizu(2th generationNippon Television NetworkPresident)
- Rie Nakamura(Chairman of the Dream Town Creation Committee)
- Yosuke Matsuda(Square Enix HoldingsPresident)
- Jokichi Takamine(Chemist）
- Miyohei Shinohara(economist）
- Shihoko Ishii(Mathematician, Governor of ToyamaRyuichi IshiiMrs.)
- Inejiro Numata(Jurist）
- Ichiro Hayashi(Engineer,Hokkaido Institute of TechnologyyuanPresident）
- Takashi Miyanaga(Historian）
- Susumu Shin(Accountant)
- Ritsuko Inami(Chinese literary）
- Toshio Takebe(Historian)
- Eisaburo Takai(archeologyPerson)
- Koichi Goka(Entomologist）
- Sadafumi Kawato(Political scientist）
Writer / artist
- Mishima Shimokawa(Writer)
- Yoshida Hotta(Writer)
- Kaori Hayashi(Writer)
- Sho Asaka(Novelist)
- Kaichi Ikadai(poet)
- Fujiko F. Fujio(manga artist）
- Takao Kakuma(Artist）
- Hidenori Matsubara(animator)
- Izumi Matsumoto(manga artist)
- Namori(manga artist)
- Kazuki Kitashima(manga artist)
- Yuko Tsuno(manga artist)
- (manga artist)
- Yukiko Yokoo(Illustrator)
- Youjiro Takita(Film director）
- Kiyotaka Tsurisaki(photographer)
- Yoshiharu Ganryu(作曲家）
- Kototsuki Murosaki(Composer)
- Reiko Robertson(journalist)
- (Metalcasting artist, Living National Treasure)
- (Engraver, Living National Treasure)
- Masajiro Ishida(Metalcasting artist)
- Keiko Minami(Printer)
- Isao Tabata(Sculptor, Nitten member)
- Masaaki Kanamori(Film director）
- Saiji Yakumo(Film director)
- Kentaro Naganuma(Musician)
- Iori Amemiya(Delusion calibration, Female idol)
- Alema Tamai(magician)
- Ryoko Kubota(Actress, narrator)
- Mao Hazato(Female idol)
- Jun Fubuki(actress)
- Hayato Furumura(Actor)
- (Enka singer)
- Takehide Shimakawa(Mansian)
- Yuri Ogino(actress)
- Mio Yoneda(actress)
- Kumi Takiuchi(actress)
- Takaaki Ichiyama(Actor)
- Ami Suzumori(Female idol)
- Yoshihiko Aimoto(OriginalNorthern Japan Broadcasting）
- Yumiko Akino(NHK）
- Genta Ito(NHK)
- Yoshiaki Kuruma(free)
- Yasuko Miyajima(TV Asahi）
- Koji Oki(NHK)
- Yoshiyuki Arisawa(Former Kitanihon BroadcastingIbaraki Broadcasting）
- Kaede Ito(TBS）
- Hiroki Araya(Originalsoccer player）
- Yuki Nakajima(soccer player)
- Kayoko Tsukahara(Volleyball player）
- Kazuya Tabata(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Hiroshi Yoshida(Former professional baseball player)
- Tatsuya Shindo(Former professional baseball player)
- Fumio Kawa(Former professional baseball player)
- Yuki Takamori(Former professional baseball player, sports writer)
- Nishino Yuji(Pro baseball player)
- Seiichi Nojiri -Former professionalbasketballplayer(bj league-Toyama GrawsiesBelongs)
- Takahiro Yoshimura --Professional basketball player (belonging to bj league Toyama Grouses)
- Kayoko Sano(Judo player)
- Shoichiro Mukai(Judo player)
- Kaigatake Ryuemon(Former sumo wrestler)
- Kentaro Imizugawa(Former sumo wrestler)
- Akira Oyasu(Former sumo wrestler)
- Daijiro Takeshigawa (former sumo wrestler)
- Yoshigoro Asakayama (former sumo wrestler)
- Seitaro Yamadagawa(Former sumo wrestler)
- Naoko Hisaki(Former wheelchair runner) The first Japanese girl to complete 42.195km in a wheelchair
- Kamada Shohei(Karate)
- Eri Tosaka(Women's wrestling)
- Shigekazu Omori(1996 Atlanta Olympics Athletics 400m / 4x400m Relay Japan National Team)
- Tadamasa Hayashi(Art dealer)
- Teruko Taniguchi(Seicho-no-Ie Shirabatokai first president)
- Hashimoto Yoshifumi(TBS Radio Producer)
- Tonosaki Tonobu(AKB Theater General Ruler)
Person with connection
People who have contributed to Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture, and Japan will be selected.CitizenshipRegardless of such factors, 15 people have been selected, and many are from Toyama Prefecture, including Takaoka City.
- - Inami Town(CurrentNanto CityI'm fromTakaoka City Saijo Elementary SchoolAfter working atアメリカ合衆国Naturalized over.After that, he contributed to the development of exchange between Japan and the United States. 19656/1, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- Masataro Matsuri - Daimon Town(CurrentImizu City) A politician and a businessman from.Yomiuri ShimbunPresident,Nippon Television NetworkPresident,Keisei Electric RailwayHe served as the general affairs section manager of the general affairs department and contributed to the development of modern Japanese culture and the Hokuriku region. 19656/18, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- Yoshinari Kawai - Fukumitsu Town(CurrentNanto City) A politician and a businessman from.Member of ParliamentIn addition to acting as, contributed to the development of Japanese industry. 19656/18, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- Hachiro Ohashi - Japan Broadcasting CorporationChairman,Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationHe served as president and contributed to the development of Japan's communications, communications, and broadcasting. Decided to be an honorary citizen on June 1965, 6.
- Shinichiro Minami --I served as Mayor of Takaoka.During his tenure, he started the installation of water and sewage systems ahead of the rest of the country and contributed to the creation of the foundation of Takaoka City as a modern city. Decided to be an honorary citizen on June 1965, 6.
- - MirandópolisMayor. 197410/19Contributed to the sister city tie-up between Takaoka City and Mirandópolis City, which was signed in. 1974年XNUMX8/19, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- - Fort WayneMayor. 19774/8Contributed to the sister city tie-up between Takaoka City and Fort Wayne City, which was signed in. 1977年XNUMX4/2, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- Naoji Tachibana --Politician, businessman.Member of ParliamentBesides playing an active partFushiki PortContributed to the development of. 19823/26, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- --For many yearsaluminumHe played an active part in the industrial industry and contributed to the development of Japanese industry and economic growth. Decided to be an honorary citizen on March 1982, 3.
- --Doctor.He contributed to the development of community medicine and made an effort in the field of education. Decided to be an honorary citizen on March 1982, 3.
- - JinjuMayor. 19858/10Contributed to the friendship city tie-up between Takaoka City and Jinzhou City, which was signed in. 19866/3, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- --Mayor of Takaoka, a member of the Takaoka City Council, and contributed to the development of Takaoka City for many years. 19895/26, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- (Eiichi Kanamori) --A metal engraver.Important intangible cultural propertyCertified as a holder of "metal engraving" (so-calledHuman national treasure). 19909/25, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- Yoshida Hotta - Fushiki TownA writer from (currently Takaoka City). 『』で""soThe 26th Akutagawa Ryunosuke AwardIn addition to receiving the award, he left behind many highly acclaimed works. 19943/25, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- --For many yearsaluminumHe made an effort in the industrial industry and contributed to the development of Japanese industry. 200712/20, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- --For many years, he contributed to the promotion and development of the local economy as the chairman of the Takaoka Chamber of Commerce and Industry.In addition, he contributed widely to the development of the local community by making efforts to promote tourism as the chairman of the Takaoka City Tourism Association. 20113/18, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- ――For many years, he has demonstrated strong leadership in the business world as the chairman of the National Federation of Commerce and Industry Associations.In addition, he contributed to the development of the former Fukuoka Town as the mayor of Fukuoka for many years and contributed to the merger of the former Takaoka City and the former Fukuoka Town. 20159/29, Decided to be an honorary citizen.
- --Real name: Yukatsu Osawa.Has the skill of baking mold casting of copperware 2005Certified as a holder of the important intangible cultural property "Metalcasting" in August (so-called Living National Treasure).In addition, he contributed to the development of the traditional craft industry by making efforts to establish the Takaoka Regional Cultural Properties Repair Association, and by making efforts to pass on the technology and foster and secure successors. 8 [September 2015, decided to be an honorary citizen.
Citizen's Honor Award
The Takaoka City Citizen's Honor Award isFukuoka TownBorn in (currently Takaoka City)Youjiro Takita(Film director) said, "Okuribito"so81th Academy AwardsForeign language movie awardsIn response to receiving the award 2009It is a system established in.Awarded to those who have made a name for themselves in Takaoka City and have made a mark of giving hope to the citizens.
- Youjiro Takita - Fukuoka TownA film director from (currently Takaoka City). "Okuribito"so81th Academy AwardsForeign language movie awardsWas awarded. 20093/6, Decided to be a citizen honor award.
- Eri Tosaka - 2015Held in FebruaryWorld Wrestling ChampionshipsWon the women's 48 kg class in the tournament and achieved the feat of winning the world championship for the third time in a row. 2015年XNUMX9/17, Decided to be a citizen honor award.
- Sungkou Soo - Political prisoner,Japanese abduction issue by North KoreaInvolvedNorth Korean agent..I spend my childhood in Takaoka City.
Works set in Takaoka City
- Right blood(Izumi Kyoka, 1894）
- (Muroh Saisei, 1921）
- (Yasushi Inoue, 1951）
- (Yoshida Hotta, 1957）
- Kemomichi(Seicho Matsumoto, 1962）
- (Kigi Yasuko, 1976）
- (Satoko Kizaki, 1984）
- (Kei Moriyama, 1989）
- DRIVE(SATURDAY, 2002）
- August Christmas(Shunichi Nagasaki, 2005) The photo studio building that appeared was used as the "Christmas Memorial Hall in August" even after it was opened, but it closed at the end of March 8.
- Quit!(Yasuhiro Yoshida, 2007）
- (Masaaki Kanamori, 2017）
- Naratage(Isao Yukisada, 2017）
- I want to eat your pancreas(Anime movie, Shinichiro Ushijima, 2018) Takaoka City is the model for the stage.
- Naked general Naughty boy who also visited Qing (Kansai TV-Kao Family Special, 1995）
- Local reporter, Yosuke Tachibana Etchu Takaoka Communication Bureau (Nippon TV-Tuesday Suspense Theater, 2001）
- Red hearse False funeral (Fuji Television Network, Inc-Friday Entertainment, 2002）
- (Fuji Television Network, Inc, 2006）
- Police Agency Special Inspector Toko Himuro, Ice Woman(Fuji Television Network, Inc, 2014): Appeared as "Hokkoku City" in the play.
- Toyama GRN Thunderbirds -(Toyama GRN Thunderbirds, Toyama GRN Thunderbirds) is a professional baseball independent leagueBaseball Challenge LeagueA professional baseball team from Toyama Prefecture that belongs to (Route in BC League).
- Fushiki Sea and Land Transport Hardball Baseball Club - Fushiki Sea and Land TransportHeld byAdult baseballCorporate team.
- ^ 1/28There is also a document that says.
- ^ Fukuoka TownMayor of Fukuoka at the time of the merger with.He served as a executor (acting mayor) until a new mayor was decided in the mayoral election after the merger.
- ^ The term of office of the Vice-Chairman is until December 2010, 12.
- ^ The term of office of the Vice-Chairman is from December 2010, 12 to December 10, 2011.
- ^ The term of office of the Vice-Chairman is from December 2011, 12 to December 19, 2012.
- ^ The term of office of the Vice-Chairman is from December 2012, 12.
- ^ Only the vice-chairman is replaced.
- ^ IshikawaKanazawaIt is inMaeda family graveyardIt is also designated as a historic site as the "Kaga feudal lord Maeda family graveyard".
- ^ oldShinminato CityConcluded with.
- ^ a b c d Takaoka City. “Overview of Takaoka City / Takaoka City". 2013/11/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Takaoka". Britannica International EncyclopediaBritannica Japan. (2011).
- ^ a b "Takaoka". Encyclopedia mypedia. Hitachi Solutions. (2011).
- ^ "Takaoka" Editorial Committee "Takaoka" (24th edition) Takaoka City Board of Education, 2006.
- ^ Regarding Feng Shui, Hiroshi Aramata gave a lecture in Takaoka in 2003, "Feng Shui in Takaoka" ("The City of Dreams Beyond Edo-The Mystery of Kaga Takaoka-" "Mysterious KWAI" Kadokawa Shoten 2004 Vol. 16 pp.216 -229), and the appearance of this lecture is also depicted in "Hiroshi Aramata's Mysterious Walk" (Mainichi Shimbun).
- ^ a b "(PDF) Takaoka City Corporate Planning Department Public Relations and Statistics Division, 2006.
- ^ "About dispersed village”. Tonami Scattered Village Museum. 2020/3/14Browse.
- ^ a b From "Kita Nihon Shimbun", page 2020, "Takaoka's highest point, 7 meters !?" dated July 6, 22.
- ^ TakaokaMini data 2019
- ^ "'17 Retrospective <XNUMX> Financial reconstruction of Takaoka City”. Chunichi Shimbun (December 2017, 12). 2018/3/4Browse.
- ^ Takaoka City / Fukuoka Town Merger Council
- ^ Takaoka Hirakicho 400th Anniversary Project
- ^ Takaoka City Public Relations and Statistics Division "Takaoka City Statistics 18 Edition" "(PDF) 2006
- ^ "Takaoka City / Composition of City Council". 2019/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Takaoka City / Introduction of Parliamentarians-By Parliamentary Group-". 2019/12/8Browse.
- ^ Takaoka Mini Data 2019Census
- ^ Yoshitsuneiwa --Takaoka City Tourism Association
- ^ Takaoka City Board of Education Cultural Properties Division Designated Cultural Properties
- ^ Outline of the location confirmation survey of nationally designated cultural properties (arts and crafts)(Agency for Cultural Affairs website)
- ^ "8 important cultural properties, 4 swords, confirmed outside the prefecture" Yomiuri Shimbun Toyama edition July 2014, 7
- ^ Council News-Takaoka City-Fukuoka Town Merger Council
- ^ Takaoka City Urban Management Division International Exchange Office Top
- ^ Takaoka City General Affairs Division Crisis Management Office "List of agreements on disaster prevention, etc. (Microsoft Word Of.doc)2011
- ^ From Toyama Shimbun, August 2018, 8, morning edition, page 10, "Toyama Railways One After Another Anime".
- "Takaoka" Editorial Committee "Takaoka" (24th edition) Takaoka City Board of Education, 2006.
- 370 years of Hirakicho, 90th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system, edited by the editorial board "370 years of the opening of Takaoka, 90th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system," Takaoka City, 1979.ASIN B000J8E95K. NCID BN13307759.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.