Red Bull Honda analysis: Track limit to qualify with "savings" to eliminate the best time.It feels good ...
If you write the contents roughly
However, Verstappen suggests that he still has savings in his pocket, saying, "When running on soft tires, I was caught in a long run (Sergio) Perez and I was not able to set the best time."
"At the drivers briefing tonight, what other drivers commented on the track limits ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Long run(British: long run, long run）
Semantics as a common noun
- Stage play,musicalTo perform continuously for a long time without setting a performance deadline.Long-run performanceSee.
- moviesWill be released to theaters for a long time.
- Trains, etc. are operated directly over long distances.Long-distance trainSee.
- Motor sportsIn the machine test and free running, perform continuous running for a long time. It is often done for the purpose of simulating the final race, such as measuring the durability of parts and checking fuel consumption.
- Keeping products popular for a long time.
- Creamy Chu's All Night NipponOf the listeners in Saga City, Saga Prefecture, who posted toRN