Photo (c) 123rf
Stock market swaying with Tesla's S & P 500 adoption
If you write the contents roughly
It has been pointed out that the rise in Tesla shares is due to the mitigation bubble and the Robin Hood tribe.
● Tesla will be adopted as S & P21 brand from 500st The first US electric vehicle giant Tesla to be adopted as S & P500 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Establishment and transformation
BardEdited as a story by us and spread to the general public.
"Names appear in history books" and "1241年There is a tradition of "death", but there is no reliable material to support its existence. Robin Hood is all about some peopleLoreIt is highly possible that they were formed together. For exampleHereward the Wake (Hereward the Wake) Etc. are listed as models. Also in 13th century ItalyOutlawGuino di Takko, a person who is not protected by law (Ghino di Tacco) It seems that he is also inspired by.
It is said that there are many documents in the 13th century England that there is a record of a person named Rabunhod... A name similar to Robin Hood is OutlawBanditIt seems to have been used as a metaphor for, and appears in several documents and materials of the 13th and 14th centuries.
A genre of medieval lyric poetryPastorelaDepicts the bargaining of love between a knight and a shepherd, but in the Middle Ages of FranceAdam de la Halle(Around 1240-around 1287? 1304?)Rural pastoralRewrite to format,Jeu de Robin et Marion Ju de Roban et Marion finished in a work called "Roban and Marion's Drama".. In this work, Robin and Marion are a couple of shepherds. It's not clear if it's the playwright itself, but in this era,AngersThen every yearPentecost(Whit), A theatrical work titled "Roban's Marion's Drama" was performed. Until the beginning of the 17th century, EnglandMay festivalThe king and queen were selected from among the participants, and they were called "Robin Hood" and "Marion".
14th century William Lanne(English edition)The feature-length poem "Farmer Peers' Dream"(English edition)Appears (for the first time) as a cohesive story.. In old folklore, Robin HoodNorman Conquestlater,NormanTo resistSaxonNon-tenant farmerYeomanAfter thatEdward VIIRomance with aristocrats, thieves, and Marians (a family of Nottingham lords, but depending on folklore and works, daughters, wives, widow, etc.) who were deprived of their territory by the Normans in the setting of the times, orCrusaderSettings such as return have been added. Since the 16th centuryRichard IIIBecame a figure of the (Shishishinou) era, while Richard I was on a Crusader expeditionKing JohnIt came to be depicted as a person who rebelled against the tyranny of.
"bowWith a master ofUK OfNottingham OfSherwood ForestLive inOutlawAt the head of the groupPirateThe setting (image) is actually relatively new, and it has been drawn since the 19th century.greenIt is depicted as a person wearing clothes.
Characters in stories from the 19th century onwards
- Robin Hood
- His nickname is RobinRobin Longstride), Robin of Roxley (Robin of Loxley, or Locksley)Such.
"happy friends" (Merry Men)
- Chibi John (Little John) (Little John)
- Contrary to his nickname, he is a superhuman man. Robin's one-armed existence, fights Robin with a six-shaku stick on a log bridge and becomes a companion.
- Friar Tuck (Friar Tuck)
- A monk of superhuman strength. A type of beer rather than warlikeAleA cheerful man who loves.
- Arthur a brand (Arthur a Bland)
- A fugitive poacher who fights Robin to win and become a companion.
- Miller's sword match (Much the Miller's Son)
- In the early Ballads, he was the second adult warrior, and in later stories he was the youngest of his delightful companions.
- Will scarlet (Will Scarlett)
- Dateo who always wears red clothes. A master of swords and a nephew of Robin.
- Will Stutry (Will Stutely)
- Give John his nickname "Chibi". Archery is second only to Robin. Spy on Nottingham's deputy, captured, and rescued. Occasionally confused with Will Scarlet.
- Doncaster David (David of Doncaster)
- He tells Robin that the bow comparison tournament held by Nottingham's deputy is a trap and warns him not to go.
- Alan a Dale (Alan-a-Dale)
- Bard. Ask Robin to rescue a lover who is about to get married to another man. In recent media,Saracens(Islamic) are often in the group.
- Lady Marian (Maid Marian)
- Robin Hood's lover. In recent media, he is often portrayed as a tomboy and a capable warrior.
- Lee's Richard (Richard at the Lee)
- AbbotA sad knight whose land is about to be confiscated because he borrowed money with the land as collateral but could not return it.Robin will help you with the payment.
- Lion Heart King
- Richard III.
- Prince John (laterKingdom of England John）
- Depicted as a villain.
- Bishop Hairford (Bishop of Hereford)
- Wealthy and greedy, he is robbed by Robin and his funny friends.
- Guy of Gisbourne (Guy of Gisbourne)
- Robin is captured for Nottingham's deputy, but is killed and decapitated by Robin.
- Nottingham's deputy (Sheriff of Nottingham)
- Antagonist.Aim to catch Robin.
Works with Robin Hood as the theme (since modern times)
- Robin Hood's Fun Adventure (The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, 1883)Howard Pyle/Murayama Tomoyoshi-Ado Murayama Translation (revised 2002,Iwanami Shonen Bunko 2 volumes in total)
- Phantom Robin Hood (The Death of Robin Hood) Peter Vansittert(English edition)/ Translated by Permanent Hero (1987, Shobunsha)ISBN-978 4794922755
- Robin Hood's Adventures (The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, 1883) Howard Pyle / Translated by Nobuo Ikuta (New Edition 1990,Shueisha Boys and Girls World Masterpiece Forest)ISBN-978 408-2850173
- Robin Hood Story (The Chronicles of Robin Hood） Rosemary Sutcliff/Shiro Yamamoto Translation (2004,Hara Shobo）ISBN 4562037784
- Robin Hood's Adventures (The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, 1883) Howard Pyle /Yoshio Nakano Translation (new edition 2010,Kodansha 21st Century Edition, Boys and Girls World Literature Museum)ISBN-978 406-2835527
- Ivan Ho(Ivanhoe） Walter Scott (People who seem to be Robin Hood and his friends appear)
- A lead ball on Robin Hood (Bullet for A Star) Stuart Kaminsky /Makoto Wada Translation (1994,Bunshun library)Detective Novel ISBN-978 4167309404
- Robin Hood's Fun Adventure (The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, 1883) Howard Pyle / Translated by Ritsuko Sanbe (2019,Kobunsha classic new translation library）ISBN-978 4334754051
- Robin Hood (1922年,American movies) - directed by:Allan Dwan, Appearance:Douglas Fairbanks,Wallace BeerySuch.
- Robin Hood Adventure(The Adventures Of Robin Hood,1938年, American movie) --Director:Michael curtiz, Appearance:Errol Flynn,Olivia de HavillandSuch.
- Robin Hood (The Story of Robin Hood,1952年,American movies(デ ィ ズ ニ ーProduction)) --Director:Ken Annakin, Appearance:Richard Todd,Such.
- Robin Hood's Son (The Son of Robin Hood, 1958 20th Century Fox) Director: George Sherman, Starring: David Hedison
- Sherwood's sword (Sword of Sherwood Forest, 1960), UKHummer film production) - directed by:Terence Fisher, Appearance:Richard Greene,Peter cashing
- Robin Hood's Counterattack (A Challenge for Robin Hood, 1967, American / Italian film) --Director: Pennington Richards. Starring: Barrie Ingham, James Hater, Leon Green, Peter Bryce
- Robin and Marian(1976年, American movie) --Director:Richard Lester, Appearance:Sean Connery,Audrey HepburnSuch.
- Robin Hood(1991年, Canada / Germany / UK / American Film) --Director:John Irvin, Appearance:Patrick Bergin,Yuma ThurmanSuch.
- Robin Hood(Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves,1991年, American movie) --Director:Kevin Reynolds, Appearance:Kevin Costner,Christian SlaterSuch.
- Robin Hood / King of Tights(Robin Hood: Men in Tights, 1993, American / French film) --Director:Mel Brooks, Starring: Cary Elwes. A parody of various Robin Hood movies, including the Kevin Costner version above.
- Legend of Arrow(2001年,America) - デ ィ ズ ニ ー OfTV moviethe work. Cast:Keira Knightley,Stuart Wilson,Stephen MoyerOther
- Robin Hood(2010年, British / American movie) --Director:Ridley Scott, Appearance:Russell Crowe.
- Hood: The Beginning(2018年, American movie) --Director :, Cast:Talon Edgerton.
- Robin Hood Adventure(English edition)(1955-1960, a TV drama series produced by the British ITC. In Japan, it was broadcast on Nippon Television in 1957.）
- Robin Hood(2006, TV drama series produced by the British BBC)
- Anime"Tom and jerry, "I am the brave man(Original title: Robin Hoodwinked,1958年) Help the captured Robin. An episode in which Tom swallows the key and Jerry and Taffy rescue
- Robin Hood(1973年American movie, anime)- デ ィ ズ ニ ー OfAnimethe work. directed by:Wolfgang Riserman.. Of foxIs a story about saving the common people from the ill-government of Prince John, a lion. Published in Japan1975年7/5.
- Robin Hood's Great Adventure - Alexandre DumasA 1990 Japanese anime based on the novel "The Adventures of Robin Hood". (NHK Satellite 2nd Television OfSunday Anime TheaterBroadcast on)
- Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood(Not released in Japan)
- Robin Hood Defender of the Crown(Not released in Japan)
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
- Opera "Robin Hood" (1860,George Alexander Macfarren）
- Opera "Robin Hood" (2011, Jukka Linkola)(English edition)）
- Mr. Robin Hood(1978,Ikue Sakakibara）
- My Oh My (1997,Aqua)
- There is a gambler who calls himself Robin Hood and is working to give money to people in need.
- Pirate known as Black SamSamuel BellamyLikened himself to Robin Hood and called his men Robin Hood's companions.
- ^ Holt, JC, Robin Hood, Ed: Thames & Hudson, 1982
- ^ [03-08 XNUMXth Century Theater] XNUMXth Century Theater and Folklore (XNUMX): In the case of "Roban and Marion's Theater": Summary of French Medieval Theater History 
- ^ The lazy priest confesses, "I don't remember the Lord's Prayer well, but I know Robin Hood's poem."V.396 in Schmidt's ed.
- ^ "Bonus Column Broadcasting of Overseas TV Movies" "Superhuman Pictorial 40 Years of Domestic Fictitious Hero" Takeshobo / Aeon Edition,Take Shobo, November 1995, 11, p. 30. C50.ISBN 4-88475-874-9.
- ^ "A man who donates money that wins a bet, a modern version of Robin Hood who recruits and rescues people in need.". Narinari.com (September 2010, 8). 2015/8/17Browse.
- Green arrow --A fictional hero who uses a bow and arrow. The weapons and costumes sometimes call him "Robin Hood".
- --A hat that was popular in Western Europe from the 13th century to the 16th century. A hat that Robin Hood often wears.
- Wikimedia Commons There is media about.