Conducted a survey on the solution market for local governments (2020) Solution for local governments in 2020 ...
If you write the contents roughly
Standardization is under consideration for 17 target businesses such as basic resident register, tax payment, insurance and welfare-related business, and in September 2020, the standard specifications of the resident record system were released.
Yano Research Institute Co., Ltd. (President: Takashi Mizukoshi) surveys the solution market for local governments in Japan, and the market ... → Continue reading
Yano Research Institute
In 1958, Yano Research Institute was founded by Masao Yano as a pioneer of Japanese market research company. Since then, we have always walked with the development of the Japanese economy. Live market information, marketing know-how that has been refined on-site, and the basis of our competitive advantage are here. As a unique business solution provider based on research capabilities, we want to participate in creating a prosperous future for our customers.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Basic Resident Register
Basic Resident RegisterWhat is (Juminki Honda Icho)?Mayororspecial areaWard mayorBut,residentsoverallResident card(Created on an individual basis)HouseholdIt is a public book that is organized and created for each (Basic Resident Registration ActArticle 6 paragraph 1).
If you deem it appropriate, you can also create a resident card for each household (Article 6 of the Basic Resident Registration Act).
Since the Basic Resident Register (Resident Register) is a system for the purpose of publicly certifying the address, it is permitted to view a copy of the Basic Resident Register (Articles 11 and 11-2 of the Basic Resident Register Act). ).In addition, only some items (name, date of birth, gender, and address) are allowed to be viewed.
In the past, there were no strict legal restrictions on viewing the Basic Resident Register,PoliciesSome local governments restrict browsing ex officio from the viewpoint ofOrdinanceSome local governments have restricted it.For these reasons, the Basic Resident Register Act was amended on January 2006, 18, and viewing a copy of the Basic Resident Register is a statistical survey with public interest.poll・ Academic research, activities that contribute to the improvement of the welfare of local residents conducted by public organizations, and public offices are permitted only when they are engaged in their duties..
Matters concerning foreign residents
ForeignerresidentsPertaining toImmigration LawEtc. Amendment law2012年(24) With the enforcement on July 7, "Law to partially revise the Basic Resident Register Law"Is enforced, and foreign residentsBasic Resident Registration ActWas added to the scope of application.As a result, even for foreign residentsResident cardIs created,JapaneseResident cards for residents and foreign residents were organized for each household, and a basic resident register was created.
Foreigners are classified into the following four categories when creating a resident card..
- Medium- to long-term residents: Foreign nationals residing with a status of residence other than those with a fixed period of stay of 3 months or less, short-term stays, diplomacy, and official status of residence. "Residence cardIs issued.
- Special permanent resident: Special permanent resident stipulated by the Immigration Special Law. "Special Permanent Resident CertificateIs issued.
- Temporary asylum permit or temporary residence permit: If there is a possibility of refugee, a person who has received landing permission for temporary asylum (temporary asylum permit).A person who has applied for refugee status and is permitted to stay temporarily (temporary stay permit).
- Residents due to birth or those who have lost their nationality: Birth orJapanese nationalityA foreigner who has been resident in Japan due to the loss of.
As with Japanese people, the items on the resident card for foreign residents include basic items such as name, date of birth, gender, address, etc.National Health Insurance,National pensionMatters concerning the insured person such as etc. are described.Furthermore, information such as nationality is described as a matter peculiar to foreign residents.In addition, according to the four categories of foreigners in the resident card (above), the number of the residence card, the number of the special permanent resident certificate, the temporary stay period of the person who received the temporary residence permit, the elapsed resident or loss of nationality due to birth. It is stated that the person is a permanent resident..
Common nameBefore the enforcement of the lawMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAt the practical study group in Japan, we confirmed the proof material of the actual usage of the common name, and stated that the description should be "in parentheses in the name column of the resident's card, following the handling in alien registration."In addition, when viewing or issuing a copy of the resident's card, "only the common name is not accepted."..Regarding the usage history of the common name, the move-out certificate will be used, and the transfer will be taken over between the local governments of the move-in and out, and the history will be recorded in the resident's card..
- ^ Outline of the law to partially revise the Basic Resident Register Law (pdf file)
- ^ Outline of the law to partially revise the Basic Resident Registration Act Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications promulgated on July 2009, 7
- ^ a b 1 About the target person to make a resident's card for foreign residents Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
Note: The treatment of the target person is also stipulated in other laws such as the Immigration Control Act.
- ^ "For medium- to long-term residents" NagaokakyoCitizen's section
- ^ "The special permanent resident system will change!" Ministry of Justice (I.e.
- ^ "Document 1-1 About common names" Practical Study Group on Transition to Basic Resident Register System for Foreign Residents (11th) Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ "Material 1 Common name" Practical Study Group on Transition to Basic Resident Register System for Foreign Residents (12th) Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications