British Corona Infected, Expected Decrease Authorities "Still Dangerous"
If you write the contents roughly
In England and Scotland, full lockdown measures were introduced on the 4th of this month to control the transmission of the highly infectious new corona variant.
[London, XNUMXnd Reuters] – The UK Department of Health reported on the XNUMXnd that new coronavirus infections will occur XNUMX-XNUMX times a day ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Lockdown(English: lockdown) IsDangerImminent threatriskAn urgent situation in which you cannot freely enter or leave a building or area, or move within it (one or more of them) for reasons such as.cityIf you want to block the whole thingCity blockadeAlso called,JapaneseThere is no description in the dictionary of, and currently there is no definition.
Governments and local governments basically force people to move and outdoor activities禁止Sometimes it means to. Also,EmergencyInMovement of people-Corporate activityThere is an opinion that the restrictions will be imposed with legal penalties.JapanInEmergency declarationThere is an opinion that it is different from "self-restraint request".
In the case of a blockade of a building, lock the door that goes out to prevent access.Drill lockdown(drill lockdown)”. "Full lockdown(full lockdown)” is required to keep people still at their current location and stay still, and is prohibited from entering or leaving.
Emergency lockdown (emergency lockdown) And preventive lockdown (preventive lockdown).
In preventive lockdown, to ensure safety, as much as you can think ofAvoid all dangersIt is a precautionary measure that addresses the worst scenarios and system vulnerabilities with the aim of doing so.
If preventive lockdown is not planned, loss of life etc. may rapidly escalate..
Emergency lockdownImminent threat or risk to human lifeIf there is, it will be implemented. Against intruders from outsideDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularThe emergency lockdown procedure in should be short and simple. Simple procedures can be disseminated with regular practice instead of prolonged training.
1999年 OfColumbine High School Shooting IncidentSince then, some American schools have different emergency lockdown procedures, some follow standard procedures, and some recommend a proactive approach to threats..
刑 務 所
In English speaking, the term lockdown is generally刑 務 所Controlling the movement of prisoners in.
Full lockdown in prisoner riots.
hospitalUnited States guidelines for lockdowns inpower failure,Earthquake,洪水,fire,bomb,hostageActive shooters such as threats and shootings byactive shooter) Etc. are listed.. In addition, contamination by substances that may be harmful,Riot, Children, etc.KidnappingThe case is also taken into consideration.
Manufacturing industryThen refers to stopping and improving manufacturing to identify problems that prevent it. Lockdown event (lockdown event).
American terrorist attacks
Cronara Riot (Sydney)
2005年Toオーストラリア OfSydneyAnd between Lebanese and Caucasian youthCronara RiotThere has occurred.New South WalesThe government authorized police to lock down certain areas and roads in the state in case of an emergency.Sutherland ShireLocked down.
Boston Marathon Bomb Terrorism
Paris terrorist attacks
Global pandemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
People's Republic of China(Hereafter, China)Hubei ProvinceWuhanで2019年Occurred at the endSARS coronavirus 2byEpidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Then.2020年Since enteringPandemicCaused (global epidemic), China,UK,EU,Malaysia,アメリカ合衆国 OfCalifornia,New York State,north korea OfGaeseong,IndiaLockdown measures were implemented in..Also at the same timeEmergency declarationHowever, since the number of infected people was decreasing, economic activities were prioritized and some of them were eased.However, since then, the number of infected people has increased rapidly, and the United KingdomAnd Germany,FranceLockdown was executed again in Europe etc..Corona shockMany countries have implemented more relaxed lockdowns than the first time because of the global economic difficulties that have been called.
Full blockade, full lockdown limits most of the people's activities, but is the basis of societyinfrastructure(So-called in Japanlife line) Does not stop functions such as.. Pharmacy, pharmacy, grocery store, daily necessities store, public market, gas station, repair shop, hospital, clinic, bank, securities company, insurance company, security company, public transportation, mail, logistics, telecommunications, news agency, Agriculture, livestock, fisheries, food production, pharmaceuticals, daily necessities production, electric power companies, gas companies, garbage disposal, burial grounds, police, fire departments, national defense, border security, coastal security, customs, public offices, etc. even during the lockdown period As an exception, take measures to prevent the spread of infection and maintain the function. In-store eating and drinking is not permitted at restaurants, but take-out and delivery may be permitted.
About implementation in Japan
There is no lockdown in Japan, and it is not usually under such circumstances in the first place, but in 2020Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Then in April at that timeShinzo AbeThe Prime Minister (hereinafter referred to as Prime Minister Abe) is the firstEmergency declarationIssueddid.However, there is no lockdown in Japan that establishes restrictions on going out like in other countries and sets a fine system for violators.Japanese govermentFrom "Refrain from going outrequestIt is done in the form of ", and of course there are no penalties or coercive forces..
According to Prime Minister AbeThe Constitution of JapanHe also said that legally, there is no lockdown, restrictions on going out, or fines for violators.Japan is also prewarImperial Japanese ConstitutionToNational emergency rightHowever, it is impossible to lock down because it does not exist in the Constitution of Japan (Second World WarIt is said that the consciousness to prevent the runaway of the nation worked from the reflection of.For this reason, Japan has a history of establishing and amending individual laws in the event of an emergency such as a major disaster after the war..
- ^ ""LOCKDOWN" (English). Cambridge Dictionary. 2020/5/15Browse.
- ^ Kenji Morioka, Soken Tokugawa, Yoshiaki Kawabata, Akira Nakamura and Koichi Hoshino, Shueisha Japanese Dictionary, 3rd edition. Shueisha, 2012. | Yu Miyachi, Mutsuro Kai, Sugio Yamashita, Meiji Shoin Selective Japanese Dictionary. 1998. | Iwanami Shoten , Electronic Notebook: Kojien 7th edition, 7th edition. Iwanami Shoten, 2018. | Japanese Language Dictionary Second Edition Editorial Committee Shogakkan Japanese Language Dictionary Editing Department, Japanese Language Dictionary, 2nd Edition. Shogakukan, 2000.
- ^ a b Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “What exactly is lockdown? | Featured Articles”(Japanese). NHK Political Magazine. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ Readers English-Japanese dictionary 3rd edition, Kenkyusha
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2020, 4). “Japan that cannot be locked down Forces that stand out in other countries”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Hitoshi Tsuji, “Japanese people are terrible” due to the decrease in the number of people in the city. “Please sleep” to the governor of Osaka Prefecture Yoshimura.”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ "No railway/road restrictions, unlike lockdown”(Japanese). Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ Company, The Asahi Shimbun. “"Lockdown" is needed right now-Tetsuhei Maeda | Ronza-Asahi Shimbun speech site”(Japanese). Ronza (RONZA). 2020/4/20Browse.
- ^ a b c Why Schools Need 2 Types of Lockdowns, campussafetymagazine.com, June 14, 2012.
- ^ School Safety Questioned After ShootingABC News, 16 December 2012
- ^ Spiegel, Sarah. "Prison Race Rights: An Easy Case for Segregation." Calif. L. Rev. 95 (2007): 2261.
- ^ a b Lockdown Policy from California Hospital Association. Retrieved December 2012
- ^ a b Lockdown Policy at Iroquois Healthcare Alliance. Retrieved December 2012
- ^ Cause for UBC Lockdown still uncertain but initial posting may reveal some clues
- ^ "Police increase presence at UBC following lockdown"
- ^ "Threat prompts lockdown at UBC"
- ^ This Is What It Looks Like When the Police Shut Down a City, The atlantic wire, 19 Apr 2013. Retrieved Jun 2013.
- ^ A Town Under Siege: Watertown Residents Describe Life Under Lockdown, T, 19 Apr 2013. Retrieved Jun 2013.
- ^ Boston faces lockdown as police hunt for marathon bombing suspect, The Guardian, 19 April 2013. Retrieved 19 April 2013.
- ^ Henley, Jon; Madrid, Kim Willsher Ashifa Kassam in (March 2020, 3). “Coronavirus: France imposes lockdown as EU calls for 30-day travel ban” (English). The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077 2020/3/17Browse.
- ^ "Why are so many people at home even though they are actually the contents of a “lockdown life” in the UK where you can go to parks and shop?”(Japanese). PRESIDENT Online. 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “New Coronavirus "Lockdown" Life in Developing Countries | Special Feature Digest | NHK International Press”(Japanese). International Press 2020｜NHK BS1. 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ "Coronavirus: US cities put into lockdown as COVID-19 cases worldwide overtake China" (English). Sky News. 2020/3/17Browse.
- ^ "Reporter's Notebook: What Life Is Like In Rome Under Coronavirus Lockdown" (English). NPR.org. 2020/3/17Browse.
- ^ "New Corona Infection Doubles Every XNUMX Days, Increasing Calls for Lockdown in the UK”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Britain also locks down again Loosen from last time, school does not close [New coronavirus: Asahi Shimbun Digital] ”. www.asahi.com. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Germany to introduce strictest regulations since national lockdown-restaurants closed”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Breaking news / Paris latest information "Relockdown is decided all over France! Nightmare again"”(Japanese). Design Stories. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "[New Corona] Record new infection in Germany-Hong Kong extends social distance measures”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Madrid, the capital of Spain, locks down Strengthening measures against corona infection | Newsweek Japan official site”(Japanese). www.newsweekjapan.jp (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ Takahiro, Onishi. “Nikkei Business Electronic Edition”(Japanese). Nikkei Business Electronic Edition. 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ "[New Corona] Record new infection in Germany-Hong Kong extends social distance measures (Bloomberg)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ "Unlocking unlocks new virus "reactivates" WHO warns | News from all over the country | Risk Counter.com (Risk Counter.com) | Shinken Shimbun". Risk Countermeasures .com (Risk Countermeasures .com). 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ "New corona, food problems in Africa worsen Lockdown hinders distribution (NewSphere)". NewsPicks (September 2020, 5). 2020/5/4Browse.
- ^ In Japanese, essential for life as a social infrastructureInfrastructure equipmentUsed as a part of the wordlife line TheJapanglish.
- ^ Dineros, Kevin (March 2020, 3). “COVID-19 Crisis Management and Prevention Plan". COVID-19 Crisis Management and Prevention Plan. 2020/3/21Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “Prime Minister Abe declares a state of emergency for XNUMX prefectures Effective until May XNUMX". NHK News. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Japan that cannot be locked down Forces that stand out in other countries”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2020/11/1Browse.
- ^ What is LockdownIT glossary