U.S. President announces promotion of democracy Clear break from former Trump administration
If you write the contents roughly
Immediately before attending the Munich Security Conference, he participated in the Summit of the Seven Major Countries (G7) for the first time.
[Washington, XNUMXth Reuters] -US President Joe Biden held online on the XNUMXth in Munhe ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Before the addition of Italy and Canada, France, the United States, the United Kingdom,West Germany、日5 countries participateG5It was called (G Five).1975Italy participated inThe 1th Summit of Developed CountriesIs heldG6(G-Six).afterwards1976Canada joinsThe 2th Summit of Developed CountriesIs heldG7It became.Today, all meetings of leaders and ministers are in the G7 framework.Six countries other than Canada until the first half of the 6th centuryImperialismIn the timesStrong lineHit.
Even in an era when the summit and ministerial meetings were in the framework of the G8 with the participation of Russia.Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of the Seven Advanced CountriesWas working within the framework of the G7.Therefore, it is said that it was used as an abbreviation for "G7 = Finance Ministers of Developed Countries, Central Bank Governors' Meeting" for a while.
- For details on the circumstances and a list of the summit meetings held, see "Major countries summitSee
|1||September 1975-11, 15||France||Rambouillet||Canada / Russia (at that timeSoviet Union) Except for 6 countries.|
|2||February 1976, 6, 27||The United States of America||San Juan||Canada will participate and become seven countries.|
|3||February 1977, 5, 7||The United Kingdom||UK|
|4||February 1978, 7, 16||West Germany||Bonn|
|5||February 1979, 6, 28||Japan||Tokyo|
|6||February 1980, 6, 22||イタリア||ヴ ェ ネ ツ ィ ア||Japan isMasayoshi OhiraThe prime ministerSame day electionBecause he died suddenly insideSaburo OraiForeign MinisterIs a substitute attendance.|
|7||February 1981, 7, 20||カナダ||Ottawa|
|8||September 1982-6, 4||France||Versailles|
|9||September 1983-5, 28||The United States of America||Williamsburg|
|10||September 1984-6, 7||The United Kingdom||UK|
|11||September 1985-5, 2||West Germany||Bonn|
|12||September 1986-5, 4||Japan||Tokyo|
|13||September 1987-6, 8||イタリア||ヴ ェ ネ ツ ィ ア|
|14||September 1988-6, 19||カナダ||Toronto|
|15||September 1989-7, 14||France||La Defense||"Arche・ It is called "Summit".French Revolution200 year festival (Paris festival).|
|16||September 1990-7, 9||The United States of America||Houston|
|17||September 1991-7, 15||The United Kingdom||UK||Soviet Union OfMikhail GorbachevPresidentGuest participation|
|18||September 1992-7, 6||Germany||Munich|
|19||September 1993-7, 7||Japan||Tokyo|
|20||September 1994-7, 8||イタリア||Naples|
|21||September 1995-6, 15||カナダ||Halifax|
|-||February 1996, 4, 19||ロシア||Moscow||A special summit for nuclear safety. ※informal|
|22||September 1996-6, 27||France||Lyon|
|23||September 1997-6, 20||The United States of America||Denver|
|24||September 1998-5, 15||The United Kingdom||Birmingham||The first G8 official summit and the UK's first regional summit.The name was changed from "Developed Country Summit" to "Group of Eight" due to the addition of Russia, which was difficult to say as a developed country.|
|25||September 1999-6, 18||Germany||Cologne|
|26||September 2000-7, 21||Japan||Nago||Known as the "Kyushu / Okinawa Summit".Japan's first regional summit|
|27||September 2001-7, 20||イタリア||Genoa|
|28||February 2002, 6, 26||カナダ||Kananaskis|
|29||February 2003, 6, 2||France||Evian|
|30||September 2004-6, 8||The United States of America||Sea Island|
|31||September 2005-7, 6||The United Kingdom||Glen Eagles||London simultaneous bombingHas happened, and the schedule has changed significantly.|
|32||September 2006-7, 15||ロシア||St. Petersburg||First held in Russia.|
|33||September 2007-6, 6||Germany||Heiligendam|
|34||September 2008-7, 7||Japan||Toyako Town||Known as "Hokkaido Toyako Summit"|
|35||September 2009-7, 8||イタリア||L'Aquila||2009 year 4 month 6 dayL'Aquila EarthquakeAiming for international support for the disaster area, the venue was set up.La MaddalenaSuddenly changed to L'Aquila.|
|36||September 2010-6, 25||カナダ||Huntsville||Following G8G20(20-country / regional summit) was also held there. Also known as the "Muskoka Summit".|
|37||February 2011, 5, 26||France||Deauville|
|38||February 2012, 5, 18||The United States of America||Camp David|
|39||February 2013, 6, 17||The United Kingdom||Rock Earn|
|-||2014/3/24||Netherlands||The Hague||Nuclear Security SummitAn urgent event regarding the incorporation of Crimean into Russia at the same time as the event.|
|40||February 2014, 6, 4||ベルギー||ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル||Russia·SochiIt was scheduled to be held at.At the extraordinary summit held in The Hague, Russia's eligibility for participation was decided, and the official summit will change from G8 to G7.|
|41||February 2015, 6, 7||Germany||Ellmau|
|42||February 2016, 5, 26||Japan||Shima city||Known as "Ise-Shima Summit"|
|43||February 2017, 5, 26||イタリア||Taormina|
|44||February 2018, 6, 8||カナダ||Charlevoix|
|45||September 2019-8, 24||France||Biarritz|
|-||June 2020-6, 10 (cancelled)||The United States of America||It was supposed to happen in June,Global pandemic of the new coronavirusWas postponed because of..After that, consider holding it in the suburbs of WashingtonHowever, it could not be realized, and as will be described later, there was no agreement on the issues of the participating countries, and in November, the change of government in the United States (Donald Trump → Joe Biden) was confirmed, and the spread of the new coronavirus also occurred. It didn't fit and wasn't held after all.However, the G11 Summit Video Conference is being held on March 3th and April 16th..|
|September 2021-6, 11||The United Kingdom||Cornwall・ Carbis Bay||Australia,India, South KoreaIs invited as a guest|
The future of the G7
In recent yearsChugoku,IndiaSuch asEmerging countriesOn the other hand of the rapid economic development of the G7, the economic power and influence of the GXNUMX declinedAs for the world economy, the EU, Russia and 7 emerging economies have been added to the G11.G20Is often discussed within the framework of.
2010From February 2th to 5th in Canada with a two-day scheduleIqaluitAt the G7 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors' Meeting, which opened in, after a dinner to exchange opinions on the current state of the world economy, a "fireside dialogue" was held to discuss the situation in France.Christine LagardeThe Minister of Finance proposed the future of the G7, but no conclusion was reached and the discussion continued.From japanNaoto KanWith the Finance MinisterFumiaki ShirakawaBOJ Governor attended.
Nowadays, with the merger of Crimean by Russia and China's advance into the ocean, the G7's cohesion, which advocates the rule of law and sharing of basic values, is increasing...However, in 2019, the first summit declaration was postponed after the birth of President Trump, who insisted on national interest diplomacy rather than value diplomacy.
January 2016, 5, JapanFumio KishidaAt a press conference, the Foreign Minister (at that time) responded to the "rise of the G20" by saying, "The G7 is a framework of major countries that share basic values such as freedom, democracy, the rule of law, and human rights. "I think." "As the international community becomes uncertain, including the economy, I am aware that the significance and presence of this framework will continue to grow." (XNUMX) Part excerpt).
2020In June, US President Donald Trump, the host country of the same year, criticized the G6 framework as "obsolete" and RussiaAustralia,India, South KoreaIndicated that he would like to expand to G10 or G11 by addingNew coronavirus epidemicIt seems that there is also a consciousness of "siege against China" against the background.However, the United Kingdom and Canada opposed Russia's participation on the condition that approval from all G7 countries was required, and Russia also disliked the mechanism of excluding China as meaningless...Regarding South Korea, Chinese media criticized it as "Korea itself has no national power or influence."Was done.A senior Japanese government official told the U.S. governmentnorth koreaRefused to participate in South Korea due to problemsThe Japanese media reports that it reported.Also, of the EU Foreign MinisterJosep Borrell"The United States (President Trump) has no authority to change the G7 framework," criticized the United States.are doing.Then on July 7, Germany criticized the expansion of the G27..
- ^ "What is the G20? What is the G7? : Bank of Japan Bank of Japan". www.boj.or.jp. 2020/7/27Browse.
- ^ "Why is it said that "Japan is a genuine developed country in Asia" = China report (May 2020, 5)”(Japanese). Excite News. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Pay attention to the summit!Why are these XNUMX countries in the first place? | Job Hunting Newspaper by Asahi Shimbun --Job Hunting Site Asahi Navi”(Japanese). asahi.gakujo.ne.jp. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Governance system that has not changed much from the imperialist era symbolized by the G7 Summit [Akira Tachibana's World Investment Record]”(Japanese). Akira Tachibana x ZAi ONLINE How to walk overseas investment | Zion Line. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ GXNUMX Summit Adopts "Russia's Suspension of Participation in GXNUMX" Conflict with GXNUMX Enters "New Cold War Era"2018-11-02 Viewed.
- ^ US Congress opposes Russia's return to GXNUMXParsToday December 2019, 12
- ^ US President Donald Trump to hold G6 summit in June on video conference Reuters March 2020, 3
- ^ "Mr. Trump, G7 Summit Regular Held Consideration" Symbol of Normalization "". Sankei Shimbun(July 2020, 5) 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ "2020 G7 Summit". www.mofa.go.jpMinistry of Foreign Affairs (April 2020, 4). 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b "UK to host G7 Summit in Cornwall”. Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street (January 2021, 1). 2021/1/25Browse.
- ^ "Well-understood GXNUMX world share and power”(Japanese). Nikkei Inc.-Visual data. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ "G7 Nominal GDP (US $) Ranking-World Economy Netbook”(Japanese). ecodb.net. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ "What is different from the G20 Osaka Summit, G7, which is about to be held?Bando Taro's well-understood current affairs terminology (THE PAGE)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Necessity of strengthening G7 and G20 functions that are becoming mere corpses | 2019 | Takahide Kiuchi's Global Economy & Policy Insight | Nomura Research Institute (NRI)”(Japanese). www.nri.com. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “"GXNUMX Summit Opening: For a Meeting to Be Asked for Existence" (Public Theory)”(Japanese). Commentary Committee Room Blog. 2020/6/20Browse.
- ^ “Information BOX: Iqaluit G7, VIP remarks on economic stimulus measures and exit strategies”. Thomson Reuters(July 2010, 2) 2010/12/24Browse.
- ^ Criticism of China-Russia territorial change GXNUMX unity, summit closing --Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6 edition
- ^ "Foreign Minister Kishida interview record". www.mofa.go.jpMinistry of Foreign Affairs. 2020/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Europe, Mr. Trump's Chinese siege network "trap" vigilance-GXNUMX absence is a last resort”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/24Browse.
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2020, 6). “[Claim] Prioritize unity over GXNUMX postponement expansion”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2020/6/24Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Trump invites Russia to G7 Britain and Canada ... (Photo = Reuters)”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/24Browse.
- ^ "Chinese media "Why participate in the G7 when South Korea is not a big deal?" (WoW! Korea)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "China responded to Mr. Trump's invitation to the Korean G7, saying, "The country doesn't have much power. It doesn't make sense." (Shoji Nishioka) --Yahoo! News”(Japanese). Yahoo! News Individual. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Japan opposes expansion GXNUMX participation in South Korea, concerns about North Korean diplomacy: Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web”(Japanese). Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Japan opposes expansion GXNUMX participation in South Korea”(Japanese). Pars today (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Japan opposes South Korean participation in expanded GXNUMX, concerned about North Korean diplomacy against China | Kyodo News”(Japanese). Okinawa Times + Plus. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "EU Foreign Minister criticizes US for not having authority to change G7 framework-SankeiBiz". www.sankeibiz.jp. 2020/7/6Browse.
- ^ "EU Foreign Minister criticizes US for not having authority to change GXNUMX framework”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2020/7/6Browse.
- ^ "EU Foreign Minister Trump has no authority to change the G7 framework". www.afpbb.com. 2020/7/6Browse.
- ^ "Following Japan, Germany also opposes the expansion of G7 including South Korea = South Korea net disappointment "Diplomatic power is zero" | Nifty News". Nifty News. 2020/8/4Browse.
- G2(Group of Two)
- G8 (Major countries summit）
- Developed country
- (Composed of anti-American countries in China, India, and Latin America. All "major countries" are non-members)
- Big 4
- G3 / G4 / G5 / G10 / G15
- G zero
- Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting