Iran "changes nuclear activity" if sanctions lifted US denies advance response
If you write the contents roughly
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken told the three European countries of the United Kingdom, Germany and France on the 18th that he was ready to consult with Iran.
[Dubai / US Presidential Air Force XNUMXth Reuters] – Iran's Foreign Minister Zarif will lift sanctions on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Secretary of State
Secretary of State(Kokumuchokan) orSecretary of State(Kokumudaijin,British: Secretary of state).
- United States Secretary of State (United States Secretary of State)
- Established in 1789The United States of AmericaA minister in charge of diplomacyUnited States Department of StateSecretary.
- States of the United States OfSecretary of State (Secretary of state)
- In each stateSecretary of stateThere is a position called.
- United States Secretary of State (Confederate States Secretary of State)
- Civil WarSouthern part (1861-1865)United States of America), The minister in charge of diplomacy.
The United Kingdom
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Secretary of State for External Affairs)
- Until 1993カナダHe is a minister in charge of diplomacy and was newly established by the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993.Was taken over by.
- Secretary of State for Canada (Secretary of State for Canada)
- In 1867Self-governing territoryカナダWas a minister who was set up as a coordinator with Britain's home country,World War IThe rest is mainly domesticRoyal Canadian Mounted Police,Civil servant,公 文書,registration,Letters patent,National seal,First Resident(First nation) And other general affairs and internal affairs (-1993).
- Secretary of state(1993-2003 / 2007-2008) (Secretary of State (Canada))
- Following the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993, there was a time when he became a deputy minister-class title (the above period).