Large-scale rally across Myanmar, blaming demonstrators for firing mourning victims
If you write the contents roughly
According to human rights groups, 569 people have been detained in connection with this coup.
[Reuters] – Security to protesters against military coup in Mandalay, Myanmar's second largest city ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Human rights organization
Human rights organization(Jinkendantai) is in a special situationA humanOf those who think that their basic human rights have been trampledhuman rightsFor the purpose of advocacy etc.Group.HealthOr家族Discrete,poverty,Medical,Senior citizens,Spouse violenceThe purpose is to support victims of. On the other hand, it also includes organizations that label their opponents as discriminators with human rights as a shield, hang them up and denounce them, and fill their stomachs. The Japanese Communist Party has long been in conflict with the Buraku Liberation League, which has obtained a large amount of money and interests from Dowa interests, instilled fear and aversion, and reproduced and fixed discrimination. Takashi Watanabe, who belongs to the Japanese Communist Party and has been a member of the Takahama Town Assembly since the first election in 1979, said that when Eiji Moriyama, a human rights activist, reigned over the town administration, he said, "I was able to win the election in 30nd place. Maybe there was a public desire to change the dark atmosphere. " He was appointed as the chairman of the town's education committee, saying that he had a great influence on human rights even after retirement..
- ^ ""Buraku discrimination" permanent bill passed / "discrimination is not allowed" / House of Councilors Legal Committee member Sohei Nihi debates”(Japanese). www.jcp.or.jp. 2020/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Japanese Communist Party ・ I want to know What is the current situation of the Buraku problem?". www.jcp.or.jp. 2020/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Former House of Councilors Koike of the Communist Party "Mr. Matsumoto's remarks are the bullion of the Buraku Liberation League"”(Japanese). Livedoor news. 2020/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Collapsed "Buraku" taboo / Fraudulent case / Clams of interest / Japanese Communist Party Consistent pursuit / "All ruling party" in favor of Dowa budget". www.jcp.or.jp. 2020/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Kanden Electric Power Co., Ltd. Providing Problems / Deeply Involved in Nuclear Power Plant Promotion / Former Assistant Special Presence / Fukui / Takahama Town Communist Party Town Council Looking Back”(Japanese). www.jcp.or.jp. 2019/11/27Browse.
- ^ Condemnation activity in "human rights group", grandson is the identity of "Nuclear Don" used by the prosecutor Kanden "Kyoto University"Weekly Bunshun』October 2019, 10 issue, pp. 10-29.
- ^ ""Buraku" domineering / concession clams / how far have you driven / the complete termination of unfair Dowa administration". www.jcp.or.jp. 2020/6/12Browse.
- Human rights group
- Human rights shop
- North Korean Abduction Victim Family Liaison Meeting-National council to rescue Japanese abducted by North Korea
- Dowa group