Shark glowing in the dark, found in New Zealand
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, many marine organisms have been found to emit light, but this is the first time that they have been confirmed with larger sharks.
Three species of deep-sea sharks that glow in the dark have recently been discovered in New Zealand.These sharks were released in January last year ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Physiology of organisms in the oceanEcologyIt is often, if not strictly, distinguished from marine biology, which seeks to clarify.Fishesな どA human OffoodWhen the sea as a place of production of potential organisms is emphasized, it is subdivided into fisheries oceanography.
Biological oceanography research target organismsPhytoplankton,ZooplanktonAnd heterotrophicBacteria(Bacteria) are the main, fish andA whaleKind,MolluskThere are few studies on large animals such as.This is the population, species, and number of organisms in the ocean.Material cycleIn every aspect of its contribution tomicroorganismReflects that is the protagonist of marine life.
Department of Biological Oceanography
- ^ Lalli, C., & Parsons, TR (1997). Biological oceanography: an introduction. Elsevier.
- ^ Miller, CB (2009). Biological oceanography. John Wiley & Sons.
- ^ Miller, CB, & Wheeler, PA (2012). Biological oceanography. John Wiley & Sons.
- ^ Mills, EL (2012). Biological oceanography: An early history, 1870-1960. University of Toronto Press.
- ^ Barnes, H. (Ed.). (1999). Oceanography and marine biology. CRC Press.
- ^ KENDALL, AW, & Duker, GJ (1998). The development of recruitment fisheries oceanography in the United States. Fisheries Oceanography, 7 (2), 69-88.
- ^ McClatchie, S., Duffy-Anderson, J., Field, JC, Goericke, R., Griffith, D., Hanisko, DS, ... & Zapfe, G. (2014). Long time series in US fisheries oceanography. Oceanography, 27 (4), 48-67.
- ^ Govoni, JJ (2005). Fisheries oceanography and the ecology of early life histories of fishes: a perspective over fifty years. Scientia marina, 69 (S1), 125-137.
- ^ Santos, AMP (2000). Fisheries oceanography using satellite and airborne remote sensing methods: a review. Fisheries Research, 49 (1), 1-20.
- ^ Tokio Wada. (2016). Introduction to the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science. Journal of the Japanese Society of Fisheries Science, 82 (1), 51-51.