Cryptocurrency trading volume, up 2% in February = research firm
If you write the contents roughly
Bitcoin has since fallen about 20% from its peak and is trading around $ 4.
[London, XNUMXth Reuters] – Cryptocurrency assets (... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Bitcoin(British: Bitcoin) In 2008Satoshi NakamotoInvented by an unnamed person or group using the nameCryptocurrencyIs..This currency has its implementationOpen source softwareIt was first used in 2009 when it was published as.
Bitcoin isCentral BankAnd decentralized without a single administratorDigital currencyIt can be sent from user to user on a peer-to-peer Bitcoin network without the need for an intermediary.Trading is networknodeByencryptionIt is verified by and recorded in a publicly distributed ledger called a blockchain.Bitcoin is created as a reward for a process called mining.Bitcoin can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services.Cambridge UniversityAccording to a survey conducted by 2017 million to 290 million unique users in 580Cryptocurrency walletIt is estimated that most of them use Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has been criticized for being used for illegal transactions, the large amount of electricity used by miners, price fluctuations, and theft from exchanges.Nobel Prize in EconomicsSome economists, including the winners, are speculative at various timesバ ブ ルIt is described as.Bitcoin is also used as an investment, but some regulators have issued warnings for investors about Bitcoin. .
As auxiliary units, there are "mBTC (millimeter bitcoin)", "µBTC (micro bitcoin)", "bits", "satoshi (or Satoshi, read as Satoshi)" and the like. satoshi is the creator of BitcoinSatoshi NakamotoIt is the smallest unit of Bitcoin attached in commemoration of, and is equivalent to 1/1 million Bitcoin... Bits are one millionth Bitcoin, equal to μBTC, and are called bits (in English notation).bitsAnd plural).
- 2008-``Satoshi NakamotoWas first introduced in a paper published under the name.
- 2009-The first open source client (wallet application) was released and the first Bitcoin was issued.
- 2009-Start of operation.
- 2009- Bitcoin-QtOne of the features in was implemented and a large number of Bitcoins were coined.This is software that can trade and mine Bitcoin Bitcoin-Qt This is because it only existed.This feature turned out to be more efficient with mining-specific software.after that[When?]It has been deleted.from then[from when?]Bitcoin's open source software is maintained and extended by a group of core developers and other collaborators.
- May 2009 --Satoshi NakamotoThesis is submitted by a person who claims to be.
- May 2010, 5-A programmer buying two pizzas for 22 Bitcoins in Florida, USA, is said to be the first example of a successful Bitcoin business transaction...For this reason, May 5nd is called "Bitcoin Pizza Day"..
- 2011-The value of 1 Bitcoin soared from about US $ 0.3 to US $ 32 and returned to US $ 2.
- During the Cyprus financial crisis in late 2012 and 2013, Bitcoin prices began to skyrocket, peaking at US $ 2013 on April 4, 10, and then declining to around US $ 266.
- 2013- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is onlineBlack market OfSilk roadClosed and seized US $ 2850 million worth.
- March 2013-A technical flaw caused a branch of the blockchain. For six hours, the two branched Bitcoin networks were operating simultaneously, each with its own transaction history.Faced with a fierce sales offensive,Core developers[Who?]Called for a temporary suspension of trading.Most of the network has returned to normal by downgrading from defective version 0.8 to version 0.7 of Bitcoin software.[When?].
- May 2013-Bitcoin ExchangeMount goxAssets belonging to the United StatesHomeland SecurityThe Silk Road website, which was seized by the FBI and trades drugs, was closed by the FBI.[Source required].
- October 2013-Chinese IT giantBaiduHas made it possible for users of its website security service to make payments using Bitcoin.Bitcoin ATMs were first introduced in October 2013 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- November 2013-Indicates intention to hireBrick and mortarOnly 1,000 companies, In contrast to 2 online companies..China-based Bitcoin exchange BTC China has overtaken Japan-based Mt. Gox and Europe-based Bitstamp to become the world's largest Bitcoin exchange in terms of trading volume.
- November 2013, 11-At a hearing of the US Senate Committee, cryptocurrencies were identified as a legitimate financial service, and the value of Mt. Gox's Bitcoin peaked at US $ 19.On the same day, a Bitcoin was bought and sold in China for RMB 900 (US $ 6780).
- November 2013-There are approximately 11 million Bitcoins, with a market capitalization of at least US $ 1200 billion.
- November 2013, 11-Bitcoin's market capitalization exceeds US $ 23 billion for the first time.
- December 2013, 12-People's Bank of China bans Chinese financial institutions from using Bitcoin[Source required].After the announcement, the value of Bitcoin fell and Baidu stopped accepting Bitcoin for certain services.[Source required].Since 2009, it has been illegal to buy real-world goods in cryptocurrencies in China.[Source required]
- January 2014-Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering with Bitcoin[Source required].. He will be the director of the BitInstant exchange and the vice chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation. Shrem forced Faiella to buy a large amount of Bitcoin and use it to buy illegal drugs on black market sitesHave doubts[By whom?].
- February 2014-Mt. Gox, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges, has temporarily suspended Bitcoin withdrawals due to a technical issue related to the "transaction malleability" vulnerability.[Source required]..A week later, Bitcoin's price fell from $ 2 to $ 1 on February 800 as the company worked on a system fix.
- October 2014, 2- Mount goxWebsite has been disconnected from the network and all transactions have been suspended.It happened during several years when it was reported that a total of US $ 3 million worth of Bitcoin had been stolen due to a flaw in the payment program.[Source required].
- February 2014, 2-Major exchangesMount goxStopped all transactions.
- Early dawn on February 2014, 2-of a major exchangeMount gox[Annotation 1][Annotation 2]Stopped all transactions"We have decided to temporarily suspend all transactions to protect the exchange site and customers.".Wall Street JournalAccording to the 25th,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クThe South Federal District Attorney's Office launches an investigationMount goxSent a subpoena to order the preservation of documents, etc... 28th, the companyTokyo District CourtToCivil Rehabilitation LawWas applied for and accepted..The company claims that the damage amount is 85 bitcoins (equivalent to 114 billion yen) and cash of 28 billion yen. (The equivalent of 480 billion yen is correct. ) GLOCOMAccording to Mr. Masanori Kusunoki, a visiting researcher, customers can tamper with the originally issued transaction ID, and even if they inquire about the original ID, they can request transactions as many times as they want because there is no transaction ID.(It's called transaction mutability, and it was pointed out in 2011, but Mt. Gox left it and remitted it many times.)[Source required].. According to Takayuki Sugiura, the representative of "", if the password of the "wallet" that manages the private key can be stolen, a large amount of unauthorized withdrawals are possible..Detail is"Mount goxSee
- June 2014, 6-US Online Travel LargestExpediaStarts using Bitcoin for hotel reservations.
- October 2014, 7- DellStarted accepting Bitcoin payments for selling its products through the official website.
- August 2014-AmericanRakutenSuper Logistics begins handling Bitcoin payments.
- As of December 2015, 12-The market capitalization of Bitcoin is about 18 billion yen.
- January 2015, 1-Major ExchangesCoinbaseBut,AmericaOpened "Coinbase Exchange", a Bitcoin exchange licensed by 24 states.
- October 2015, 10- European Court of JusticeIs buying and selling BitcoinJudgment that the application of.
- Mainstream services, such as nonprofits such as the Electronic Frontier Foundation, have begun to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.[When?].
- As of April 2017, 4-The market capitalization of Bitcoin is about 29 billion yen, 23785 BTC is 1 yen .
- As of May 2017, 5-Betling the highest price of gold, it rose to the $ 25 level per bitcoin on the 25th, triple the year.
- October 2017, 7- ロシアAlexandre Benik of the personMount GoxThrough your own Bitcoin exchange, you can illegally obtain profits fromMoney launderingOn suspicion ofGreeceI found out that I was arrested during my stay.
- October 2017, 8- Hard forkByBitcoin cashIs split.
- October 2017, 10- Hard forkBy医 ､ 医Is split.
- October 2017, 11- Hard forkBitcoin diamond splits.
- October 2017, 12- Chicago Board Options ExchangeBitcoin at (CBOE)Futures tradingThe start of the.
- October 2017, 12- Coinbase The transaction price at 1 Bitcoin was $ 19891.99.Bitcoin's price, which had been rising until now, has since fallen to $ 2018 on December 12, 15, and this high did not exceed until December 3128.89, 2020.
- October 2017, 12- Chicago Mercantile ExchangeStart Bitcoin Futures Trading at (CME)..The trading unit is 5 Bitcoin, and the contract month is monthly..
- October 2018, 1- Lightning networkThe world's first purchase of goods was made by. Then, on February 2, the world's first person who made a business transaction (purchase of pizza) with Bitcoin bought pizza again on the Lightning Network. 
- October 2019, 6- Chicago Board Options Exchange(CBOE) Bitcoin futures trading closed.
- Bitcoin futures trading starts on September 2019, 9.
- December 2019, 12-Bitcoin atOption tradingThe start of the.
- October 2020, 1- Chicago Mercantile ExchangeBitcoin at (CME)Option tradingThe start of the.
- October 2020, 11- United States Department of Justice(DOJ)Silk roadSeized a billion dollars of Bitcoin.
- February 2021, 2 --The market capitalization exceeds 20 trillion dollars (about 1 trillion yen).  .
Bitcoin can be obtained by mining, exchanging goods, services, other currencies, or receiving donations.Current[When?]General commercial distribution fuels price fluctuationsSpeculationAlthough small compared to the purpose, it is actually used to pay for products and services..Bitcoin is commonCredit cardCosts are reduced compared to 2-8% of merchant fees, It is possible to realize a settlement cost that is even cheaper than the credit card fee, and it is not affected by weekends and holidays.In addition, both sellers and buyers do not need to enter personal information, card numbers, or other information that would cause problems if leaked to the outside.for that reasone-commerceIs steadily solidifying as a payment method for.
In February 2015, the number of companies accepting Bitcoin as compensation for goods and services exceeded 2.Credit card companies usually charge member companies a 10-2% fee, but with Bitcoin, companies often pay a transaction fee of 8% or more and 0% or less.Despite the increasing number of companies accepting Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies are not very popular in the retail industry.
As an example of adoption by a well-known commercial corporationOkCupid,reddit,WordPress,Virgin Galactic ,Specified nonprofit corporation,AdvocacyIn a groupFree Software Foundation,WordPress,Tor,Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF),Wikimedia FoundationAnd so on.
There is a difference in meaning depending on the size of the acronym, uppercase letters (Bitcoin) refer to protocols and trading networks, and lowercase letters (bitcoin) refer to the currency itself..
How it works
All Bitcoin transaction historyBlock chain (blockchain) Is recorded in a ledger.The blockchain is recorded in a distributed manner on the nodes on the network.Since all past transactions are recorded, anyone can verify the integrity of the transactions by looking at this.
Buyers request official transaction logs, blockchain updates, instead of no electronic records or history between buying and selling at the time of payment.
The entire transaction list contains ownership history and is verified by a distributed network.
Participants use wallet software on personal computers, mobile devices, or web applications to deliver Bitcoins.
Transaction confirmation and mining
The sender is the transaction information such as the amount and recipient (transaction), The minors that make up the network (minerTo a node called (miner)broadcastTo do.The miner summarizes the received transaction information in the form of a block and adds it to the end of the blockchain.However, in order to record a new block, it is necessary to solve a problem with a large amount of calculation.Miners compete to solve the problem, and only those who succeed in adding blocks first can get a certain amount of reward.Inconsistencies such as double payments are checked by other nodes when recording blocks on the blockchain.
The difficulty has been adjusted so that the problem can be solved in about 10 minutes, and the sender has to wait about the same amount of time for the integrity of the transaction to be confirmed by the miners and recorded on the blockchain.All Bitcoin currencies in circulation are thus supplied to the market in the form of rewards for miners.
Prevention of fraud by majority vote
A blockchain can be thought of as a chain of blocks in which transaction history is recorded, but in some cases it may branch.For example, a malicious attacker has tampered with a block in the past, or multiple miners have added blocks at the same time.
Bitcoin solves these problems with the principle of "trusting the longest blockchain". "Long" does not simply mean that the number of blocks is large, but that the amount of calculation required to construct the chain is large.In other words, it is a majority vote in terms of computational complexity.
Even if an attacker rewrites the past transaction history, the chain derived from it must be longer than the other chains in order for the history to be trusted.However, a large amount of calculation is required to form a chain.Miners for mining rewards are constantly adding blocks to the longest chain, so attackers must invest more computational resources than their total computing power to extend the tampered chain.That is, a single attacker must have a majority of the computing power of the entire network.If the number of nodes participating in Bitcoin is large enough, it is difficult to secure such computational resources.Bitcoin has this idea (Proof of Work) To ensure robustness.
If multiple miners add their own blocks and the chain diverges, each miner on the network chooses one of them to work on mining.When more new blocks are added to either chain, the other chain is abandoned.
Address and wallet
Wallet (wallet, Wallet) is a set of addresses.There are several types of Bitcoin wallets.
A hardware wallet is a wallet that uses dedicated hardware.The hardware wallet is used by connecting to an external machine (such as a personal computer) connected to the trading network (Ethernet).The private key is stored inside the hardware wallet, but since the wallet only signs and sends it to the connected machine, the possibility of leaking the private key is lower than that of the software wallet.
A web wallet manages a wallet on your behalf.Web serviceIt is a wallet of.It is highly convenient because it can be used regardless of the type of terminal, but the security aspect will be left to the service provider.
A paper wallet is a paper with a bitcoin address and private key printed on it.crackingIt is the safest because there is no risk of the private key being leaked.However, it is necessary to be careful about deterioration and theft of ink and paper.
With blockchain, participants do not need an intermediary and are an absolute guarantee[Source required]Therefore, there is no need to know or trust each other with the person with whom the value is exchanged.Therefore, blockchain can significantly reduce the need for third-party payment processors and charge fees.Also,Credit cardEliminate the possibility of fraud,Micro paymentCan create new possibilities for.
Domain nameDigital assets such as signatures, digital contracts, and digital title certificates for physical assets such as cars and homes will also be available using the blockchain protocol.It is also possible to grant various conditions and future exercise of rights to digital assets stored in the blockchain.NotaryServices andDividend,EscrowEven services can create autorun programs.
Expected volatility has little impact on practicality, and fees are substantially lower than credit cards and remittances, in that payments and transfers are quicker.Some argue that it is particularly suitable because it is easy to send money overseas..
Bitcoin is your home currencyinflationIt has been shown to be a popular alternative currency in countries suffering from rates, capital restrictions and economic sanctions by international organizations.Some are in trouble due to inflation and strict capital controlsArgentinianIt is,Argentine pesoUsed as an alternative currency toIn addition, some Iranians use it to avoid currency sanctionsare doing.
Economic journalists and analystsスペインWith the distribution volume inCyprus shockSuggests to be related to.CyprusThen, when financial difficulties arise,Financial institution OfdepositTo tax your accountBlockadeBy doing so, the people of CyprusNational powerThe movement to transfer assets to "bitcoin", which is beyond the reach of the market, has increased, and it has been widely reported.
Services available as currency
- Bic camera
- Steam Started handling in 2016.Bitcoin can now be used for payment.After that, it was suspended due to fees and sudden price fluctuations..
By speculators trying to profit from price fluctuations as popularity rises, Frequently traded for speculative purposes.. 2013,European Banking Authority(EBA) warns against such speculative risk.
It is explained that the reason why Bitcoin lacks the intrinsic value is that the value itself depends only on the will of the owner..
Hazard and safety
Various potential attacks have been considered practically or theoretically in the Bitcoin network, and in the use of Bitcoin as a payment system.The Bitcoin protocol has some specifications that protect against some of these attacks, such as unauthorized payments, double payments, Bitcoin counterfeiting and arbitrary changes to the blockchain. Including.Other attacks, such as the theft of a private key, require due attention by the user.
Unauthorized payments loosen Bitcoin's implementation of public key cryptography decryption.For example, when "Otsu" sends a bitcoin to "Kou", "Kou" becomes the new owner of that bitcoin.That transaction (transaction) Stolen "Hei" may try to steal the Bitcoin received by "Kou".However, if the private key of "Kou" is not known, "Hei" cannot sign the transaction..
One of the problems that payment systems using communication networks must solve is to prevent users from paying the same coins to multiple recipients (duplicate payments).In other words, "Hei" sends one bitcoin to "Otsu" and later sends the same bitcoin to "A".For all Bitcoin transactions, by recording a series of Bitcoin transactions in a book (blockchain) that all users can see, by establishing a mechanism that can confirm that the coins received are not already paid in another transaction. Bitcoin network monitors duplicate payments.
If "Hei" offers to pay a certain bitcoin to "B" in a transaction for goods etc. and the transaction is not completed yet, "Hei" sends the same bitcoin to "A". You can start a (other) transaction.The latter transaction competes with the former transaction and is therefore called a "competitive attack".But according to the rules, the network accepts only one transaction.This rule can reduce the risk of competing attacks.
Bitcoin credit without a central governing body is mutually formed by all network participants.While there is a risk that there is no central organization that strives to prevent value decline, it is also not possible to control value against the intention of the user. .
The European Banking Authority (EBA) and other sources warn that Bitcoin users are not protected by the right to request refunds or chargebacks.The use of Bitcoin by criminals has attracted the attention of financial regulators, legislative bodies, law enforcement agencies and the media.
Officials in the United States and other countries recognize that Bitcoin can provide legal financial services, but criminal activity is centered around the darknet market and theft.Bitcoin theft is possible and there are examples, Offline precautions can reduce this risk.
The link to criminal activity has hindered the expansion of the user population, and distribution trends have attracted the attention of financial regulators, legislatures, and law enforcement agencies, and in fact the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the US Senate, Investigated by the state of New York.. The FBI "probably attracts cybercriminals as a means of transferring or stealing money," the 2012 report said..
In March 2013, the US Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) established regulatory guidelines for "decentralized virtual currencies," and "miners" who sell money in the United States were designated as currency sellers and registered as businesses. And other legal obligations.
In August 2013, the German Ministry of Finance stated that Bitcoin could be used as an accounting unit for multilateral settlements., Capital gains tax was levied on holding for more than 1 year.
The New York State Department of Financial Services announced in November 2013 that it would conduct a survey on BitLicense and guidelines to raise concerns and regulate wealth transfers and criminal activity (especially the Silk Road). Held a hearing in New York City.. AlsoUnited States Internal Revenue ServiceStates that it is actively working to create its own standards.
At the same time, the European Banking Authority (EBA) gave subtle approval in light of usage.Previously, official warnings were issued because there are no regulations or approvals by banks in the EU and EFTA regions and there is a risk, but they acknowledged that they are not covered by various regulations and are unnecessary, and recognize the current situation. changed.
Concerns about Bitcoin's environmental impact are Bitcoin's energy consumption andcarbon dioxideRelated to emissions ..The difficulty in converting energy consumption into carbon dioxide emissions is due to the decentralized nature of Bitcoin, which makes it impossible for miners to localize to determine the composition of electricity used.The results of recent studies analyzing the carbon footprint of Bitcoin vary.   .. In a study published in Nature Climate Change in 2018, Bitcoin "alone is enough CO to boost global warming above 30 ° C within 2 years.2Can generate emissions. "..However, other researchers have criticized this analysis, claiming that the underlying scenarios are inadequate, leading to overestimation.  .. According to a study published in Joule and American Chemical Society in 2019, Bitcoin's annual energy consumption is 17~ 22.9 Mt CO2 annual carbon emissions, which isJordan,Sri LankaCountries such asKansas CityIt is a level comparable to the amount of emissions of.International Energy Agency(IEA) has 10-20 Mt CO annual carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin2Nature Climate Change's forecasts are just "sensational forecasts for Bitcoin," as were warned about the increase in the Internet and its energy consumption in the late 1990s. ing.
In 2012, the British economic magazine Economist reported that Bitcoin's popularity was due to its utility value as a means of purchasing illegal drugs... 2013, UKGuardianThe paper states that it was mainly used for online gambling and illegal drug purchases, The same year,Huffington post"Online gambling is a high percentage," he said...Legitimate transactions are believed to be less than the actual number of drug purchases involved, About half of all transactions are settled on a single online gaming site.. 2012,Carnegie Mellon UniversityAnd a study by the Information Network Association estimated that 4.5-9% of Bitcoin's total circulation was for drug purchases on the single online market, the Silk Road...Although most of the transactions were essentially speculative, the study claims that drugs account for a much larger proportion than goods and services..
In 2013, the Huffington Post reported that unidentified online firearms dealers are using Bitcoin for payments..
Various regulators and law enforcement agencies, including the European Banking Authority,Money launderingBe wary of use..A 2012 report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) acknowledged the risk of money laundering, but stated that no cases were found...Some cite the openness of transaction history as an obstacle to money laundering..
Raised the need for measures to eliminate money laundering in 2015 and raised concerns about industry shrinkage due to over-regulation..
Unauthorized access / theft
In the traditional currency industry, if an asset is compromised in the middle of a transactionConsumer protectionHowever, in the case of a business that mediates Bitcoin transactions, there have been multiple cases in which Bitcoin was stolen and customer assets were lost and did not return, although the business is obliged to make payments within a certain range. Happened..Since transactions are irreversible with Bitcoin, once an unauthorized accessor sends an asset to another person, it cannot be undone..
January 2011SymantecWarned that hidden mining by botnets could consume hardware, increase power consumption, and increase computer temperature...If infected, the latestVideo cardBuilt intoBut by the full GPU acceleration tech OfParallel computingBandwidth is consumed by malware.
Usage restrictions by state / religion
In Japan, on September 2014, 6LDPIT Strategy Commissioner has published a proposal to forgo regulation..The proposal defines virtual currencies such as Bitcoin as "value electromagnetic records (value records)".
ロシアThen in January 2014,Central BankHas stated that it currently has no plans to ban any cryptocurrencies.The government plans to establish a legal framework to protect citizens and corporations to prevent illegal use of cryptocurrencies..
China (People's Republic of China)Then, in mid-April 2014, a major state-owned commercial bank began closing accounts on Bitcoin exchanges...While China is pushing ahead with Bitcoin trading regulations, the profits from the sale of mined Bitcoin will be returned to China.Bitcoin mining activity, which accounts for more than 7% of the world, is tolerated for a while because it can control the market., Chinese government in April 2019ComputerAnnounced a policy to ban the mining of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin because of the waste of electricity, The world's largest mining equipmentChinese companies like this also require a large amount of computing powerArtificial intelligenceBecame focused on government-supported industries such as.
No national guarantee
In Japan, Bitcoin is like foreign currencies such as dollars and eurosForced powerBecause there is noCivil lawIn Article 402, Paragraphs 1 and 2.currencyDoes not correspond to,Financial Instruments and Exchange ActAlthough it does not correspond to the above securities, Due to the 2016 law amendmentElectronic moneythe same as,PheasantWas the target of.
Bitcoin has the property that there is no legally responsible issuer and no refund promises.Existing lawIt was an unexpected existence.Also,TangibleButintellectual propertyDigital data that is notObject"Or"property"And" under the Civil CodePersonal propertyMay be considered outside the scope ofProperty rights,TheftMay not be subject to laws such as..Also about BitcoinAgreementMay not be a typical contract that presupposes tangible property. For example, a contract that includes a deposit-like contract in which an exchange stores a user's bitcoin is also a typical contract.DepositThere is a possibility that it will be an atypical contract instead of.
It is a common theory and court practice that "property" in the criminal law is limited to tangible things, that is, individuals, liquids, and gases, and bitcoin, which is information, cannot be an object such as theft (Article 235 of the Penal Code) and embezzlement...However, crimes such as fraud (Criminal Code, Article 246, Paragraph 2), computer fraud (Criminal Code, Article 246-249), and extortion (Criminal Code, Article 2, Paragraph XNUMX) that use electromagnetic records or property interests as objects are It can be established.In this regard, in connection with the collapse of "Mt. Gox" mentioned above,Metropolitan Police DepartmentUses a computerscamStarted full-scale investigation in the case.
In order to be subject to the laws and regulations under the jurisdiction of the Consumer Affairs Agency, not only a large number of consumers have been damaged, but also unfair transactions and "goods, services, rights, etc. that the business operator shows to consumers" It is necessary that the contents or transaction conditions of the subject of the transaction are significantly different from the actual ones "or" those specified by Cabinet Order "..
In the LDP interim report in June 2014, Bitcoin is neither a "currency" nor a "securities" under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, but also a "deposit" as stipulated in Article 6 of the Investment Law. It is said that the Bitcoin business will notBanking law・ Neither regulation was applied to the Fund Settlement Law.After that, in response to the Mt. Gox case, on May 2016, 5, the "Law to partially revise the Banking Law, etc. to respond to environmental changes such as the progress of information and communication technology" was enacted, and it became the Fund Settlement Law. At the same time, the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds was amended, and legal measures were taken against Bitcoin.
Under the revised Funds Settlement Act,Virtual currency"When purchasing, borrowing, or receiving services, it can be used for unspecified persons to pay these prices, and the unspecified persons are purchased as the other party. And the property value that can be sold and that can be transferred using an electronic information processing organization "or the property value that can be exchanged with each other against an unspecified person. It is defined as "things that can be transferred using an electronic information processing organization" (Article 2, Paragraph 5, Items 1 and 2 of the same law), and it is prohibited for anyone other than the registered virtual currency exchange company to do so. ..As a result, it has been prohibited for overseas Bitcoin operators to solicit Bitcoin transactions from people in Japan without domestic registration..
On the Internet, online casinos that use virtual currencies such as Bitcoin are beginning to spread as entertainment in a new era that has escaped legal regulations.The number of Japanese Bit Casino users exceeds 1 per month.
New virtual currencies were created one after another by splitting from Bitcoin.
The division that took place
Bold type is a typical coin.
- Bitcoin cash(2017 8 年 月 日 1)
- (2017 8 年 月 日 1)
- 医 ､ 医(2017 10 年 月 日 24)
- (2017 11 年 月 日 24)
- Bitcoin X (December 2017, 12)
- (2017 mansion 12 values
- (2017 mansion 12 values
- (2017 12 年 月 日 28)
- (2017 12 年 月 日 31)
- (2018 1 年 月 日 20)
- (December 2018, 3)
- (2018 4 年 月 日 20)
- (2018 5 年 月 日 28)
- (November 2018)
Incidents and frauds due to division
- The split of "Bitcoin Platinum" was scheduled for December 2017, but turned out to be a fraud.
- ^ The number of customers is 12.7, of which 1000 are Japanese.
- ^ As of November 2013, the world's largest, $ 11-1 million a day.500% of the world.2000% at the time of bankruptcy.The Rise and Fall of the World's Largest Bitcoin ExchangeBy Robert McMillan and Cade Metz, WIRED, 11.06.13]
- ^ Barber, Simon; Boyen, Xavier; Shi, Elaine and Uzun, Esrin (2012). “Bitter to Better — how to make Bitcoin a better currency”. Financial Cryptography and Data Security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Springer) 7397: 399. two:10.1007 / 978-3-642-32946-3_29. ISBN 978-3-642-32945-6.
- ^ Ron Dorit; Adi Shamir (2012). "Quantitative Analysis of the Full Bitcoin Transaction Graph". Cryptology ePrint Archive. 2012/10/18Browse.
- ^ "Cracking the Bitcoin: Digging Into a $ 131M USD Virtual Currency". Daily Tech (February 2011, 6). As of February 12, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/9/30Browse.
- ^ Bits to Usd converter
- ^ "XBT – Bitcoin”. XE. 2013/6/11Browse.
- ^ Matonis, Jon (September 2013, 1). "Bitcoin Casinos Release 2012 Earnings". Forbes (New York). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 2. . "Responsible for more than 50% of daily network volume on the Bitcoin blockchain, SatoshiDice reported first year earnings from wagering at an impressive ฿ 33,310."
- ^ "Another Bitcoin Identity".
- ^ S., L. (November 2015, 11). “Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?”. The Economist, (The Economist Newspaper Limited). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 8. 2016/9/23Browse.
- ^ "What is Bitcoin?". CNN Money.As of August 2015, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/11/16Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin". US Commodity Futures Trading Commission.As of August 2018, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ "SEC.gov | INVESTOR ALERT: BITCOIN AND OTHER VIRTUAL CURRENCY-RELATED FIGURE". www.sec.gov.As of August 2019, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/6/1Browse.
- ^ "Regulation of Bitcoin in Selected Jurisdictions”. The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Center (January 2014). 2014/8/26Browse.
- ^ (Archive)
- ^ Katie Pisa and Natasha Maguder (July 2014, 7). “Bitcoin your way to a double espresso”. cnn.com (CNN) 2015/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Units-Bitcoin Wiki". 2017/5/30Browse.
- ^ Nermin Hajdarbegovic (October 2014, 10). “Bitcoin Foundation to Standardise Bitcoin Symbol and Code Next Year”. CoinDesk. 2015/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Press Release October 7, 2014: Bitcoin Foundation Financial Standards Working Group Leads the Way for Mainstream Bitcoin Adoption". Press Release. Bitcoin Foundation (October 2014, 10). As of November 7, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014/11/7Browse.
- ^ Ken Shirriff (October 2015, 10). “Proposal for addition of bitcoin sign". 2015/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin'B' Approved By Computer Text Standards Body”. CoinDesk (November 2015, 11). 2015/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin P2P e-cash paper". 2016/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin v0.1 released". 2016/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin block # 1”. Blockchain Ltd. 2016/1/13Browse.
- ^ Joshua Davis (October 2011, 10). “The Crypto-Currency”. The New Yorker. 2013/11/30Browse.
- ^ Nakamoto, Bitcoin: P2P electronic money system, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 2. 2013/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Satoshi's posts to Cryptography mailing list”. Mail-archive.com. As of January 2013, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/3/26Browse.
- ^ Nakamoto, Satoshi (24 May 2009), Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System 2010/12/14Browse.
- ^ Deep cross section / 2017 times in one year!Soaring Bitcoin Price Stable and Full-scale Spread Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun December 12, 6
- ^ Genki Oda "Introduction to Bitcoin in 1 Hour" (good.book)
- ^ "FBI Says It's Seized $ 28.5 Million In Bitcoins From Ross Ulbricht, Alleged Owner Of Silk Road”. Forbes. 2013/11/24Browse.
- ^ Joon Ian Wong (November 2013, 11). “CoinMap: Bitcoin-Accepting Merchants Increased 81% in November”. CoinDesk. 2013/12/1Browse.
- ^ Timothy B. Lee, The Washington Post (November 2013, 11). “Answers to Bitcoin questions: Largely unregulated, the Web currency is growing in popularity”. The Columbian. 2013/12/1Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ a b Kenichiro Shino; Kaori Nishizaki (February 2014, 2). "Bitcoin trading suspended Tokyo registration XNUMX people, can't cash?". Asahi Shimbun (Chuo-ku, Tokyo,) 2014/2/27Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "Current affairs dot com: Virtual currency "temporarily suspend all transactions" = Bitcoin exchange in Tokyo". Newsletter (September 2014, 2). 2014/2/27Browse.
- ^ Takashi Tanikawa (February 2014, 2). “Bitcoin: Mt. Gox, Statement of Suspension of Trading for the Time being”. Mainichi Newspapers (Chiyoda ward, Tokyo). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 3. 2014/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Current affairs dot com: Mt. Gox, application for rehabilitation law". Newsletter (September 2014, 2). 2014/2/28Browse.
- ^ Bitcoin bankruptcy "Mt. Mount also made a mistake" Expert pointed out, fund sloppy management Archived August 2014, 3, at the Wayback MachineSankei Shimbun Saturday, March 2014, 3
- ^ a b Bitcoin bankruptcy "Mt. Mount also made a mistake" Expert pointed out, fund sloppy management Sankei Shimbun Saturday, March 2014, 3
- ^ Expedia now accepts Bitcoin for hotel reservations
- ^ Dell, Bitcoin payment OK US online sales
- ^ 
- ^ "Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations”. CoinMarketCap. 2015/12/18Browse.
- ^ 
- ^ Daisuke Yamazaki (October 2015, 10). "Bitcoin is" exempt from consumption tax ", the European Court (ECJ) decides"Bitcoin news 2016/2/6Browse.
- ^ "Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations”. CoinMarketCap. 2017/4/29Browse.
- ^ 2017/5/30 Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun electronic version US Judiciary Authority Bitcoin Money Laundering Man Detained in Greece 2017/7/30
- ^ CBOE Starts Trading Bitcoin Futures | Reuters
- ^ Virtual currency Bitcoin surpasses 200 million yen denominated in Japanese yen
- ^ CME Group Self-Certifies Bitcoin Futures to Launch Dec. 18
- ^ Bitcoin Futures Contract Specs --CME Group
- ^ https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-networks-pizza-day-first-ever-physical-purchase-on-lightning-network
- ^ https://cointelegraph.com/news/original-pizza-day-purchaser-does-it-again-with-bitcoin-lightning-network
- ^ Ballyhooed Bitcoin Futures Contract Bows Out With a Whimper --Bloomberg
- ^ Bakkt Cleared To Launch In September | Bakkt
- ^ Bakkt Bitcoin Options On Futures To Launch Dec 9 | Bakkt
- ^ CME Group Announces Jan. 13, 2020 Launch for Bitcoin Options
- ^ U.S. Department of Justice seizes Bitcoin over $ 10 billion in connection with "Silk Road"
- ^ Bitcoin market capitalization reaches $ XNUMX trillion-higher returns than stocks
- ^ What is the Bitcoin price forecast for 2021?
- ^ Bitcoin's next goal, reaching a market capitalization of $ 1 trillion
- ^ Grocer, Stephen (July 2013, 7). “Beware the Risks of the Bitcoin: Winklevii Outline the Downside". Moneybeat. The Wall Street Journal. 2013/10/21Browse.
- ^ For growth in merchant numbers, see "BitPay Passes 10,000 Bitcoin-Accepting Merchants On Its Payment Processing Network". Techcrunch. Techcrunch.com (September 2013, 9). 2013/10/21Browse.
- For cheap payment processing costs, see Wingfield, Nick (October 2013, 10). “Bitcoin Pursues the Mainstream”. The New York Times 2013/11/4Browse.
- ^ a b Ryota Hayashi (October 2014, 10). “Bitcoin introduced and revived by Rakuten Group”. Toyo Keizai. 2017/5/12Browse.
- ^ (October 2013, 11). “Bitcoins in space". 2013/12/18Browse.
- ^ https://www.fsf.org/donate/
- ^ http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/pay-another-way-bitcoin/
- ^ https://blog.torproject.org/blog/announcement-tor-project-now-accepting-bitcoin-donations
- ^ https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/05/eff-will-accept-bitcoins-support-digital-liberty
- ^ http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Ways_to_Give/ja
- ^ Bustillos, Maria (4/2/13). “The Bitcoin Boom". The New Yorker. Conde Nast. 2013/12/22Browse. “”… There seems to be a consensus forming around Bitcoin, capitalized, for the system, the software, and the network it runs on, and bitcoin, lowercase, for the currency itself ””
- ^ Jerry Brito and Andrea Castillo (2013). “Bitcoin: A Primer for Policymakers". Mercatus Center. George Mason University. 2013/10/22Browse.
- ^ Kharif, Olga (October 2013, 10). “Bitcoin Mining Rush Means Real Cash for Hardware Makers". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg LP. 2013/10/23Browse.
- ^ LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman "Why I Invest in the Future of Bitcoin
- ^ LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman "Why I Invest in the Future of Bitcoin
- ^ Roose, Kevin. “How Bitcoin Can Go Mainstream, in One Easy Step --Daily Intelligencer”. Nymag.com. 2013/11/25Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoins gain traction in Argentina”. As of May 2013, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/4/20Browse.Blogs.ft.com (16 April 2013). Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- ^ Raskin, Max (29 November 2012). “Dollar-Less Iranians Discover Virtual Currency”. Bloomberg BusinessWeek. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 4. 2013/4/15Browse..
- ^ Salyer, Kirsten (March 2013, 3). “Fleeing the Euro for Bitcoins”. Bloomberg LP. As of April 2013, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/3/20Browse.
- ^ "Japanese stores that accept Bitcoin (stores that support Bitcoin payment)". 2021/2/20Browse.
- ^ "Payment method: bitcoin". 2021/2/20Browse.
- ^ "Steam Ends Support for Bitcoin Due to Fluctuations in Value and Soaring Fees". 2021/2/20Browse.
- ^ Gloria Goodale, Christian Science Monitor (September 2013, 9). “The Rise Of Bitcoin: Is It A Solution Or Menace?”. Business Insider. 2013/11/25Browse.
- ^ Gustke, Constance (November 2011, 11). “The Pros And Cons Of Biting on Bitcoins". CNBC.As of August 2013, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Warning to consumers on virtual currencies”. European Banking Authority (December 2013, 12). As of December 12, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/12/23Browse.
- ^ Hough, Jack (June 2011, 6). “The Bitcoin Triples Again". The Wall Street Journal.As of August 2013, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/3/23Browse. “To recap, it's is a purely online currency with no intrinsic value; its worth is based solely on the willingness of holders and merchants to accept it in trade.”
- ^ Foxman, Simone (April 2013, 4). “How to short bitcoins (if you really must)”. Quartz. As of April 2013, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/4/9Browse.
- ^ a b http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/Brito_BitcoinPrimer.pdf
- ^ Erik Bonadonna (March 2013, 3). “"Bitcoin and the Double-spending Problem”. Cornell University. 2014/10/22Browse.
- ^ Nathaniel Popper (December 2013, 12). “In the Murky World of Bitcoin, Fraud Is Quicker Than the Law”. The New York Times. 2013/12/12Browse.
- ^ Timothy B. Lee (November 2013, 11). “12 questions about Bitcoin you were too embarrassed to ask”. The Washington Post. 2013/12/12Browse.
- ^ For lack of mainstream use, see Chen, Adrian (1 June 2011). "The Underground Website Where You Can Buy Any Drug Imaginable”. As of May 2012, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2011/6/16Browse.. Gawker.
- For attention by law enforcement and regulatory bodies, see Lavin, Tim (August 2013, 8). “The SEC Shows Why Bitcoin Is Doomed". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg LP. 2013/10/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Bitcoins Virtual Currency: Unique Features Present Challenges for Deterring Illicit Activity". Cyber Intelligence Section and Criminal Intelligence Section. FBI (April 2012, 4). 2013/10/20Browse.
- ^ Lee, Timothy (March 2013, 3). “US regulator Bitcoin Exchanges Must Comply With Money Laundering Laws”. Arstechnica. As of April 2013, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/3/19Browse. “Bitcoin miners must also register if they trade in their earnings for dollars.”
- ^ "US govt clarifies virtual currency regulatory position”. Finextra (March 2013, 3). As of April 19, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Application of FinCEN's Regulations to Persons Administering, Exchanging, or Using Virtual Currencies”. Department of the Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. As of March 2013, 3オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/3/19Browse.
- ^ Vaishampayan, Saumya (August 2013, 8). “Bitcoins are private money in Germany". .As of August 2013, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/11/27Browse.
- ^ a b Nestler, Franz (August 2013, 8). “Deutschland erkennt Bitcoins als privates Geld an (Germany recognizes Bitcoin as private money)”
- ^ “Virtual Money Draws Notice of Regulators”. The New York Times(July 2013, 11)
- ^ Popper, Nathaniel (November 2013, 11). “Regulators See Value in Bitcoin, and Investors Hasten to Agree”. NYTimes.com 2013/11/27Browse.
- ^ Bitcoin Financial (15 December 2013) Bitcoin Officially Confirmed Legal and Unregulated in Europe Archived August 2013, 12, at the Wayback Machine.Retrieved 16 December 2013
- ^ Hern, Alex (March 2018, 1). “Bitcoin's energy usage is huge – we can't afford to ignore it”. The Guardian. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 1. 2019/9/18Browse.
- ^ Ethan, Lou (January 2019, 1). “Bitcoin as big oil: the next big environmental fight?”. The Guardian. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 8. 2019/9/18Browse.
- ^ Foteinis, Spyros (2018). “Bitcoin's alarming carbon footprint”. Nature 554 (7691): 169. bibcode: 2018Natur.554..169F. two:10.1038 / d41586-018-01625-x.
- ^ Krause, Max J .; Tolaymat, Thabet (2018). “Quantification of energy and carbon costs for mining cryptocurrencies”. Nature Sustainability 1 (11): 711–718. two:10.1038 / s41893-018-0152-7.
- ^ Mora, Camilo (2018). “Bitcoin emissions alone could push global warming above 2 ° C”. Nature Climate Change 8 (11): 931–933. bibcode: 2018 NatCC ... 8...931M. two:10.1038 / s41558-018-0321-8.
- ^ Stoll, Christian; Klaaßen, Lena; Gallersdörfer, Ulrich (2019). “The Carbon Footprint of Bitcoin”. Joule 3 (7): 1647–1661. two:10.1016 / j.joule.2019.05.012.
- ^ Mora, Camilo (2018). “Bitcoin emissions alone could push global warming above 2 ° C”. Nature Climate Change 8 (11): 931–933. bibcode: 2018 NatCC ... 8...931M. two:10.1038 / s41558-018-0321-8.
- ^ Masanet, Eric (2019). “Implausible projections overestimate near-term Bitcoin CO2 emissions ”. Nature Climate Change 9 (9): 653–654. two:10.1038 / s41558-019-0535-4. OSTI 1561950.
- ^ Dittmar, Lars; Praktiknjo, Aaron (2019). “Could Bitcoin emissions push global warming above 2 ° C?”. Nature Climate Change 9 (9): 656–657. bibcode: 2019 NatCC ... 9...656D. two:10.1038 / s41558-019-0534-5.
- ^ Houy, Nicolas (2019). “Rational mining limits Bitcoin emissions”. Nature Climate Change 9 (9): 655. bibcode: 2019 NatCC ... 9..655H. two:10.1038 / s41558-019-0533-6.
- ^ Köhler, Susanne; Pizzol, Massimo (20 November 2019). “Life Cycle Assessment of Bitcoin Mining”. Environmental Science & Technology 53 (23): 13598–13606. bibcode: 2019EnST ... 5313598K. two:10.1021 / acs.est.9b05687. PMID 31746188.
- ^ Stoll, Christian; Klaaßen, Lena; Gallersdörfer, Ulrich (2019). “The Carbon Footprint of Bitcoin”. Joule 3 (7): 1647–1661. two:10.1016 / j.joule.2019.05.012.
- ^ Kamiya. “Commentary: Bitcoin energy use --mined the gap". iea.org.As of August 2020, 3オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/12/5Browse.
- ^ “Monetarists Anonymous”. The Economist, (The Economist Newspaper Limited). (September 2012, 9) 2013/10/21Browse.
- ^ Ball, James (March 2013, 3). “Silk Road: the online drug marketplace that officials seem powerless to stop". theguardian.com. Guardian News and Media Limited. 2013/10/20Browse.
- ^ Wyher, Tommy (October 2013, 10). “The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin". The Huffington Post. Thehuffingtonpost.com, Inc .. As of October 2013, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/10/21Browse.
- ^ Mardlin, John Jeffrey (October 2013, 10). “How Will The FBI Shut Down Of Silk Road Affect Bitcoins?”. Quora (Forbes) 2013/10/21Browse.
- ^ Geuss, Megan (August 2013, 8). “Firm says online gambling accounts for almost half of all Bitcoin transactions”. Ars Technica 2013/10/21Browse.
- ^ a b Christin, Nicolas (2013). “Traveling the Silk Road: A Measurement Analysis of a Large Anonymous Online Marketplace”. Carnegie Mellon INI / CyLab. Pp. 8 2013/10/22Browse.
- ^ Smith, Gerry (April 2013, 4). “How Bitcoin Sales Of Guns Could Undermine New Rules". huffingtonpost.com. TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc .. 2013/10/20Browse.
- ^ "EBA Warning on Virtual Currencies”. European Banking Authority. As of December 2013, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/12/13Browse.
- ^ Meiklejohn, Sarah et al. (October 2013, 10). “A Fistful of Bitcoins: Characterizing Payments with Men with No Names”. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2013/9/2Browse. Paper is explained by Kirk, Jeremy (August 2013, 8). “Bitcoin offers privacy-as long as you don't cash out or spend it”. PC World
- ^ a b c Bretton Woods 2015 White Paper
- ^ Peter Coogan (June 2011, 6). “Bitcoin Botnet Mining". Symantec.com.As of August 2012, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Researchers find malware rigged with Bitcoin miner”. ZDNet (June 2011, 6). As of January 29, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/1/24Browse.
- ^ Goodin, Dan (August 2011, 8). “Malware mints virtual currency using victim's GPU”. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 12.
- ^ "Infosecurity --Researcher discovers distributed bitcoin cracking trojan malware”. Infosecurity-magazine.com (August 2011, 8). As of January 19, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Mac OS X Trojan steals processing power to produce Bitcoins --sophos, security, malware, Intego --Vulnerabilities --Security”. Techworld (November 2011, 11). As of September 1, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/1/24Browse.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun Morning Edition June 2014, 6
- ^ "Центробанк опровергает «запрет Биткой на в России»”. Bit Новости (March 2014, 3). 2014/3/10Browse.
- ^ "Pernyataan Bank Indonesia Terkait Bitcoin dan Virtual Currency Lainnya”. Bank Indonesia. 2015/12/18Browse.
- ^ Sankei News Bitcoin Exchange China's Two Largest Accounts Closed "Money Laundering Concerned" "Starting Locking Out" 2014.4.15 08:49
- ^ Kelion, Leo (September 2013, 12). “Bitcoin sinks after China restricts yuan exchanges". bbc.com. BBC. 2013/12/20Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin split The future of currency talked about by two Chinese miners”. NIKKEI STYLE (June 2017, 12). 2017/12/28Browse.
- ^ Katrina Hamlin (August 2017, 8). “China's strong Bitcoin strategy". Reuters. 2017/8/19Browse.
- ^ "Chinese government bans cryptocurrency mining.How far will the impact spread?". WIRED (September 2019, 4). 2019/4/13Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin mining China Bitmine, next to virtual currency aiming at AI". Bloomberg (September 2018, 6). 2019/4/13Browse.
- ^ "Islamic Bitcoin ban behind the plunge". Hodokyo (September 2018, 1). 2018/4/3Browse.
- ^ "Why Bitcoin is "contraindicated" in the Middle East "I don't admit it at all"”. / Withnews (January 2018, 1). 2018/4/3Browse.
- ^ Legal tender that has compulsory power in JapanMonetary lawArticle 7 up to 20 times the face value of money issued by the Government of Japan, andBank of Japan ActArticle 46, Paragraph 2Bank of Japan notesThere is.
- ^ Member of the House of Councilors Tsutomu Okubo's answer to questions about Bitcoin
- ^ Bitcoin government has difficulty responding Sankei Shimbun March 2014, 3, which cannot be regulated by the current law and difficult to make rules
- ^ a b What is Bitcoin?Attorneys explain legal issues at once Yohei Shimizu 2014/3/5
- ^ Atsushi Yamaguchi (22). Criminal Law Details 2nd EditionYuhikaku. Pp. 172-174,291
- ^ Hiroshi Otsuka et al. (2014). Basic Penal Code II Details 1st EditionNihon Hyoronsha. Pp. 117-118,270
- ^ Bitcoin worth XNUMX billion yen disappears Metropolitan Police Department, full-scale investigation on suspicion of computer fraud Mount Gox bankruptcy Archived August 2014, 8, at the Wayback Machine.MSN Sankei News, July 2014, 7
- ^ [Focus] Bitcoin "not currency", wait-and-see Japanese government urgent need for maneron measures Reuters April 2014, 2
- ^ "Consumer Safety Act (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX)". e-Gov Law Search.Administrative Management Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (June 2014, 6). 2020/1/10Browse. “For enforcement on June 2019, 4”
- ^ "Fintech Law" edited by Mori Hamada & Matsumoto Law Office
- ^ "World Bit Casino Data Archives" (English). Bit Casino Lab. 2019/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin Platinum is a scam by a Korean teenage boy, hitting Bitcoin for short selling purposes”. THE COINTELEGRAPH. 2017/12/12Browse.
- Edward Castro Nova ""Virtual currency"Impact" Translated by Sanae Ino and Akiko Yamamoto, Chukei Publishing (Publishing) KADOKAWA(Release) <Kakugawa EPUB Selection 011>, June 2014, 6.ISBN 978-4-04-080012-7.
- Hitoshi Okada・ Ikuo Takahashi and Shigeichiro Yamazaki "Virtual currency"Toyo Keizai Inc.(Published), May 2015, 5.ISBN 978-4-49-268138-1.
- Ryoji Kashiwagi "FinTech" 2016/08 Nikkei newspaper publisher Nikkei Library
- Cryptocurrency Research Institute "Newspaper does not reportVirtual currencyA book that shows the true identity ofHidekazu system, August 2014, 11.ISBN 978-4-7980-4218-3.
- Kevin Kelly"Technium" -Where is technology going? Katsura Hattori (Translation) Technium 2014/06 Misuzu Shobo
- Kenji Saito "Bitcoin found by this Conditions of surviving currency』Taro Jirosha Editors, May 2014.ISBN 978-4-8118-0772-0.
- Kenji Saito "インターネット"Money" that changes with Bitcoin "What Bitcoin taught" Gentosha Media Consulting <Gentosha Renaissance New Book-6-1>, December 2014.ISBN 978-4-344-97126-4.
- Yoichi Takahashi "The Truth About the Japanese Economy" Bitcoin may establish a certain position ... 2014/05 KADOKAWA / Chukei Publishing
- Yasushi Takashiro "A true IT revolution starting with dangerous money Bitcoin』Fusosha Publishing, July 2014, 7.ISBN 978-4-594-07083-0.
- Seibu Tadashi"The mystery of money Gold, Bank of Japan notes and Bitcoin』NHK Publishing <NHK Publishing New Book 435>, March 2014, 5.ISBN 978-4-14-088435-5.
- "Nikkei Business" Bitcoin-Challenge to the State 2014/04/21 Nikkei BP
- "Introduction to Finance" Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc. (edit) 2014/03 Nikkei newspaper publisher
- "Journal of Financial Planning" Special Feature FintechTransforms the Future of Finance and FP Japan Association for Financial Planners Bulletin September 2016 (No. 9) Japan Association for Financial Planners
- "Newsweek (Japan version)" Possibility of Bitcoin 2014/02/25 Hankyu Communications
- Yukio Noguchi"Cryptocurrency Revolution = The Virtual Currency Revolution Bitcoin is just the beginning』Diamond, June 2014.ISBN 978-4-478-02844-5.
- Bitcoin Research Institute "Bitcoin for the first time』Supervised by Kenji Sasaki, AT Publication, July 2014, 7.ISBN 978-4-906784-21-9.
- Kunimi Mabuchi (supervised) "Impact of Blockchain" Bitbank Co., Ltd. & "Impact of Blockchain" Editorial Committee (Author) 2016/06 Nikkei BP
- Kenichiro Mogi, Takafumi Horie, Hajime Kanasugi"Money, the nation, and our future" Hackers 2014/12 Kosaido Publishing
- Koichi Yasuoka (April 2014, 4). “Bitcoin is an "infinite chain lecture" from the viewpoint of computational complexity theory". Nikkei BP. 2014/10/24Browse.
- Hiroyuki Yamanaka; Mitsuru Iwamura (March 2014, 3). “"Bitcoin is bad in the first place" Mitsuru Iwamura, Professor, Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University". Nikkei Business Online. 2014/10/24Browse.
- Yoshio Yoshimoto, Muneka Nishida "CryptographycurrencyThe mechanism of "bitcoin" to become (money) Three reasons why it can be "good money" "Kodansha <Blue Bucks B-3>, May 1866, 2014.ISBN 978-4-06-257866-0.
- "WIRED VOL.25 "/ Special Feature The Power of Blockchain Block chainWill change the world 2016/10 Condenast Japan
- Legal treatment of Bitcoin in each country
- Virtual currency
- Public key cryptography
- Bitcoin Foundation
- Mastercoin --The name of the payment protocol and related currencies that are realized and operating as the upper layer of Bitcoin.
- Monacoin -Japan's firstCryptocurrency
- Three-style bookkeeping
- Bitcoin cash --From BitcoinHard fork officialcurrency