Large-scale demonstration in Myanmar on weekends, union calls for economic closure
If you write the contents roughly
According to the United Nations, security forces have killed more than 50 people in demonstrators since the coup d'etat.
[Reuters] – In Myanmar, where protests against a military coup continue, large-scale demonstrations are held in various parts of the country on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Paramilitary organization(Jungunjisoshiki) is "Paramilitary"(English), "Paramilitär"(German), "Paramilitary"(French), Which is a translation of English and European languages, and has the same organization and equipment as the military.National armySays an organization that is not part of.
JapanThen,politics-SociologyandJournalismIn the world ofLatin AmericaWhen translating related English and European literaturemilitia,Warlord"Private army" etc.Paramilitary"Paramilitary" has been used as a translation of "".
From border security to traffic control, etc.Administrative police activities-SecurityMaintain (Riot control),crimeinvestigation(Judicial police),disasterAt the timeSearch and rescueSuch,PeacetimeWhile being widely used fromWartime regimeIn軍隊,Department of DefenseWhen it is incorporated into the chain of command ofNorwegian Coast GuardSometimes it is part of the military from peacetime, like the militaryPolicemenAlthough it is often discussed in the middle position withMilitary powerIt cannot be said that it is a small component of.
PossessionTo claim the rightConflictThere are politically delicate areas such as国境In the vicinity of such places, when police activities and paramilitary operations are carried out in Japan, if the main force of the military is deployed and put in, the neighboring country may be wary of invasion and criticize it, which may create a state of tension. Often the organization is located to serve as a kind of buffer zone.
List of major existing paramilitary organizations
Reorganized into National Guard
An organization that is superior and stronger than the armed forces
English name is "National Guard"
English name is "Home Guard"
Other national internal units
Paramilitary organization of political parties and political groups
Political instabilityCountryThen.Political partyAnd political groups with political opponentsConflictAnd party dignitariesPersonal bodyguard, Party related facilitiessecurityAn armed group that can be called a de facto "paramilitary organization" for such reasons (Private soldierA group) may be organized under its umbrella.Weimar RepublicOf the eraGermanyThe armed groups of each political party are famous.If it is illegal, the administration willTerrorist organizationSometimes called (eg of the Communist Party of the Philippines)New People's Army).
What later became the armed forces
- Red Guard - BolshevikWas a political party army,Second World WarAfter1946OfficiallyFormer Soviet UnionArmySoviet Union ArmyMove to.
- Chinese PLA - OriginallyChinese Communist PartyPolitical party army,Current Constitution (82 Constitution)In the nationCentral Military CommissionWas to have command.
- National Revolutionary Army - Chinese National PartyTo the party army ofNorth cuttingAfter completion1928LaterRepublic of ChinaWas the de facto army of.Chinese Civil War after World War IIIn the middle of1947,Republic of China ConstitutionWith the enactment ofRepublic of China ArmyHowever, the Republic of China, which was defeated by the Chinese Communist Party,Mainland ChinaThe effective control area of is lost.
- Vietnam People's Army - the Socialist Republic of VietnamFor the armyVietnam Communist PartyPolitical party army.ConstitutionallyHead OfVietnam PresidentIs said to have formal command, but in factParty Central Military CommissionIs the highest decision-making body.
- Black shirts - ItalianNational Fascist Party, Later became part of the armed forces.
other than that
- Assault corps-Guards - National Socialist German Labor Party
- Der Stahlhelm, Frontline Soldier Alliance - German National People's PartyOrganization to form an alliance with
- Red Front Warrior Alliance - German Communist Party
- Reichsbanner - German Social Democratic Party
Postwar East Germany
- Special Forces
- Private military company
- Police reserve-Security forces(Japan Ground Self-Defense ForcePredecessor)
- Maritime Guard-Guards(JMSDFPredecessor)
- Civil defense - National protection
- United States military organization - US Public Health Service Officers - United States Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Officers
- The United States of AmericaCentral Intelligence AgencySpecial Activities Center(Special Action Unit/ Special Activities Department）
- Ryukyu police army(Concept)
- List of nations that have no army
- List of military forces in each country
- List of historical military
- Violence monopoly
- ^ Provided, however, that in Article XNUMX of the Japan Coast Guard Act, "any provision of this Act shall be interpreted as permitting the Japan Coast Guard or its staff to be organized, trained, or perform the functions of the military. There is no provision on the law of war under the law because it is clearly stated.
- ^ "Illustrated Manabu! World Special Forces America Edition" Hobby Japan, 2014, p. 96.
- ^ Lee Neville, Illustrated Modern Special Forces Encyclopedia, translated by Ryu Sakazaki, Hara Shobo, 2016, p. 22.