Nidec invests 2000 billion yen in Europe for new plant in Serbia and automobiles
If you write the contents roughly
Nidec plans to invest about 10 billion yen in Europe over the next 2000 years.
[Tokyo XNUMXth Reuters] -Nidec will open a factory for automobile motors and inverters in Serbia on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The founderShigenobu Nagamori..Precision smallmotorMaintains and continues to have the largest share in the world in development and manufacturing.Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the first section,Securities code6594.
Head officeKyoto CitySouth wardAt 338 Kuzetonoshirocho,National Route 171It is along the line.Headquarters / Central Development Technology Research Institute Building20033 floors above ground, 22 floors below ground, height 2 m completed in Marchskyscraper..The current head office location was the head office location of the former Sympo Industry (currently Nidec Sympo).
The location of the Nidec headquarters isEmperor Hanmu 784Built inNagaokakyoIt is a corner of the ruins of.In the excavation survey conducted prior to the construction of the head office, various remains were found, including the remains of a huge excavated pillar building.And excavatedInk calligraphyEmperor Kanmu from Nagaoka Kyo by the character ofHeianjing(794Stayed for more than a year after moving to the capitalNagaokakyo ToinIt turned out to be.This was noticed as the ruins of the emperor's palace prior to Heiankyo, and academia requested that the ruins be preserved.According to Nidec, the construction of the head office building was carried out with a major change in the original design in consideration of the ruins, and the ruins are currently preserved underground.
- Main bases in Japan
R & D base
- Central Development Technology Laboratory (Headquarters)
- 338 Kuzetonoshirocho, Minami-ku, Kyoto
- Central Motor Basic Technology Research Institute
- 2-8 Shinkawasaki, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa
- Nagano Technology Development Center
- 20-51 Akaho, Komagane City, Nagano Prefecture
- Shiga Technology Development Center (Production Technology Center Branch)
- 248 Nakajuku, Aisyo-cho, Echi-gun, Shiga
- Institute of Industrial Science
- 3-9-1 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto
- Tokyo office
- 1-20-13 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- Nidec SankyoLtd.
- Nidec SeimitsuLtd.
- Nidec CopalLtd.
- Nidec TosokLtd.
- Nippon Densan ServoLtd.
- Nidec Global ServiceLtd.
- Nidec ElesysLtd.
- Nidec Mobility Co., Ltd.
- 1973April-Established a company in Kyoto.Started production of precision small AC motors.
- 1974 - The United States of AmericaEstablished a business base in.
- 1976April --Established Nidec Corporation, a local subsidiary in the United States.
- 1978September-9 inchesFloppy disk driveStarted production of precision small AC motors for.
- 1982January --Started production of small precision AC motors for OA equipment.
- 1984February-Acquired the bearing fan division of Trin, Inc. of the United States.AuthenticFor the first time.
- February 1984-2 inch typehard diskStarted production of spindle motors for.
- 1986December-Started production of plastic low-cost fans.
- 1988November-Osaka Stock Exchange Part 11,Kyoto Stock ExchangeListed on the stock market.
- January-Acquired Dacy Pack.
- March --Acquired Shinano Tokuki.
- 3 month - SingaporeEstablished a local corporation, Singapore Nidec Co., Ltd.
- 19908 month - Kingdom of ThailandEstablished a local subsidiary, Thai Nidec.
- 1991May-Acquired Power General.
- January-Acquired Seagate's precision composite parts division.
- 4 month - People's Republic of ChinaEstablished Nidec Dalian Limited Co., Ltd.
- Established Central Research Institute.
- 4 month - GermanyEstablished a local subsidiary, Europe Nidec.
- October-Acquired Masaka Electronics.
- 1995February --Capital participation in Kyoritsu Machinery (currently Nidec Machinery) and Sympo Industry (currently Nidec Sympo).
- 1996February --Acquired Daisan Kogyo.
- March-Tosok (currentlyNidec Tosok) With capital participation.
- April --Capital participation in Lead Electronics (currently).
- May --Acquired Kyori Kogyo.
- October --Acquired Nidec Power General.
- February-Copal (currentlyNidec Copal) And Copal Electronics (currently).Acquired Corn Art Kiln INC and PST.
- September-Redesignated as the first section of the Osaka Securities Exchange and listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange at the same time.
- October --Established a joint venture called Shibaura Densan (later) with Nidec, Shibaura Seisakusho, and Toshiba.
- March --Acquired Y-E Drive (later Nidec Power Motor).
- October-Acquired the motor division of the Rangsit plant from Seagate.
- April --Changed the company name of Shibaura Densan to Nidec Shibaura.
- 9 month - New York Stock ExchangeListed on.
- 2003October --Sankyo Seiki Seisakusho (currentlyNidec Sankyo) With capital participation.
- 10 month - ValeoAcquired in-vehicle motor business from (France).Established Nidec Motors and Actuators.
- November --Acquired Brilliant Manufacturing (Singapore) (currently Nidec Component Technology) and Fujisoku.
- 2007April-Japan Servo (currentlyNippon Densan Servo) With capital participation.
- 6 month - Corporate OfficerIntroducing the system
- May 9 - Toyo Denki SeizoToTakeover bidProposed acquisition by.May 12Abandoned.
- 10 month - Fuji ElectricThe company announced the acquisition of the group's industrial motor company, but in December it did not agree on the amount of money and later withdrew.
- January-In order to counter the recession and maintain employment, the salary of domestic general employees excluding Nidec Copal Electronics will be reduced by up to 1% from February, and executive compensation, which had already been reduced by 2%, will be increased by 5%. Announced that.
- September --Established Nidec Techno Motor Holdings (currently Nidec Techno Motor), which owns Nidec Shibaura and Nidec Power Motor.
- January --Nidec Techno Motor Holdings acquired the home appliance motor business from ACC (Italy) and established Nidec Sole Motor (became a subsidiary of Nidec Motor Holdings in April 1).
- February --Acquired SC WADO Co., Ltd (Thailand).
- 9 month - Emerson ElectricAcquired the motor business from (US) and established Nidec Motor.Established Nidec Motor Holdings, a holding company.
- October --Made Nidec Servo a wholly owned subsidiary.
- March --Nidec Techno Motor Holdings merges with Nidec Power Motor
- April --Nidec Techno Motor Holdings merges with Nidec Shibaura
- July-Sanyo Precision (currentlyNidec Seimitsu) Acquired.
- April --Nidec Techno Motor Holdings changed its trade name to Nidec Techno Motor.
- May --Acquired Ansaldo Sistemi Industriali SpA (Italy) (currently Nidec ASI).
- September --Established Nidec US Holdings Corporation.The company acquired Avtron Industrial Automation, Inc. (US) (currently Nidec Abtron Automation).
- October --Made Nidec Sankyo a wholly owned subsidiary.
- November --Acquired SCD Co., Ltd. (Korea). Nidec US Holdings Corporation acquires Kinetek Group Inc. (US) (currently Nidec Kinetech).
- December --Acquired Jiangsu Kaiyu Automobile Electric Co., Ltd. (China).
- 2013October --Made Nidec Copal and Nidec Tosok a wholly owned subsidiary.
- January --Nidec Sankyo acquires Mitsubishi Materials CMI (currently Nidec Sankyo CMI).
- March --Acquired Honda Elesys (currently Nidec Elesys).
- October --Made Nidec Copal Electronics and Nidec Lead a wholly owned subsidiary.
- February --Geräte- und Pumpenbau GmbH Dr. Eugen Schmidt (Germany) acquired.
- May-Acquired Motortecnica srl (Italy).
- July --Acquired SR motor drive business from China Tex Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (China).
- August --Acquired Arisa, SA (Spain) and KB Electronics, Inc. (USA).
- September --Acquired EMG Elettromeccanica Srl (Italy) and PT. NAGATA OPTO INDONESIA (Indonesia).
- May --Acquired ECESrl (Italy) and ANA IMEP SA (Romania).
- May- New York Stock ExchangeDelisted.
- December-Acquired Canton Elevator (USA).
- January-Acquired the motor drive business and generator business of Emerson Electric Co., USA.
- March-Acquired Vamco International (USA).
- July-Acquired LGB Ellet Loponpe (Italy).
- 米 国WhirlpoolAcquired the compressor business (Joinville, Brazil) from
- February --Acquired German press peripheral equipment manufacturer Zistemé Steierngen
Nidec's main products areelectric motor(motor), And especially the precision small motors and medium-sized motors have strengths.Precision small motorHard disk drive Used for (HDD) etc., medium-sized motorAutomobile,Household electrical machineryIt is installed in.Intel OfRetailCPUAttached toCPU coolerTo the companyOEMThere are also products.
|Role name||job title||Name||Remarks|
|Chairperson of the Board|
|CEO (Chief Executive Officer)||Shigenobu Nagamori||Founder|
|COO (Chief Operating Officer)||Jun Seki||Former Deputy Chief Operating Officer of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.|
|Director (outside)||Teiichi Sato||Director of NHK Promotion Co., Ltd.|
|Koji Shimizu||Professor, Department of Public Management, Graduate School of Political Science, Faculty of Political Science and Economics, Waseda University|
(Audit and Supervisory Committee member)
(Audit and Supervisory Committee member)
|Takeshi Nakane||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Yamada Aya||Professor, Graduate School of Law, Kyoto University|
|Takako Sakai||Professor, Graduate School of Economics, Osaka Prefecture University|
M & A strategy
- At NidecIs actively advancing and expanding the scale of the company.It is characterized by the acquisition of a company that has technological capabilities but poor management, and does not reduce the number of employees even in that case.Nidec President is the first individualShareholderAnd at the same timeCEOPresidentInaugurated and managed.The company name of the acquired subsidiary will be changed to "Nidec XX" when the highest profit is reached.
- Cost reduction and rationalization
- buycostIn addition to reducing the amount of cleaning work, etc.EmployeeBy doing the peripheral work that can be done in-houseア ウ ト ソ ー シ ン グDirect sales of sales to reduce spending on.
- During the Lehman shock, instead of retaining employment, they also asked employees to cut wages by 1-5%.However, after the year following the recovery of business performance, additional payments will be made with an interest rate of 1% on the cuts.
Remarks about labor
Nidec declared in October 2020 that it would achieve zero overtime by 2016...The background to this is that the acquired overseas company does not work overtime, and even if it takes a long vacation of one month, it is performing well.In the future, half of the wages paid for overtime will be added to bonuses, and half will be returned as investment for employee education..
Asahi ShimbunIn an article about Nidec's financial results announcement for the fiscal year ended March 2008, President Nagamori said, "If you want to take a day off, you should stop."It was reported that he developed his theory.According to this report, Nagamori said, "Because all employees work on holidays, we can grow and raise salaries. It is meaningless if the company leans and reorganizes as a result of taking a good rest."He explained that the driving force behind the company's growth is the "hard work" of its employees.
In response to this statement, at the May Day Central Convention of the same yearJapan Trade Union FederationChairman'sTsuyoshi Takagi TheLabor Standards ActCriticized that it was against the purpose of..Attend as a guestMinister of Health, Labour and Welfare OfYoichi MasuzoeHowever, we promise to strictly dispose of any violations after investigation..
However, on April 4, Nidec said, "There is no such fact, and I am very sorry."He argues that the purpose of the president's remarks at the press conference is to place the highest priority on securing stable employment and to state the company's management philosophy, which has achieved results under the same policy in corporate restructuring...The protest document by Nidec was originally "About the Asahi Shimbun article (morning edition on April 2008, 4)".After that, the title of the above document was changed to "Partial coverage"..
- ^ Corporate Governance Report Retrieved February 2021, 1
- ^ a b "Securities Report 47th Term --EDINET". disclosure.edinet-fsa.go.jp. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ （２）「人の倍働く」信条の日本電産が大転換 グローバルな競争に勝つための残業ゼロ 産経新聞 2017年5月2日配信 2021年6月3日閲覧。
- ^ 日本電産、残業ゼロに向け1000億円投資の背景 日経ビジネス 2017年2月24日配信 2021年6月3日閲覧。
- ^ a b Asahi Shimbun (October 2008, 4). “"If you want to take a day off, stop it." The rapidly growing president of Nidec”. As of May 2008, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b Jay Cast (October 2008, 4). “"If you want to take a day off, quit" is outrageous! Criticism of Confederation Chairman and Nidec President". 2008th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Jay Cast (October 2008, 4). “"If you want to take a day off, quit" Is the remark abusive? Correct theory? Ripples spread on the net". 2008th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b Nidec (May 2008, 5). “About some news articles dated April 2008, 4". 2008th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b Jay Cast (October 2008, 4). “Nidec president denies remark "If you want to take a day off, quit"". 2008th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Notice of receipt of statement of opposition from our labor union to Nidec Corporation's proposal for capital and business alliance Toyo Denki Manufacturing News Release 2008May 12