Rice wholesale prices rose 3% in March Year-on-year growth for the first time in nine and a half years
If you write the contents roughly
"Given the large slack that remains in the labor market, it is unlikely that inflation will continue to rise beyond temporary factors," he said.
[Washington, XNUMXth Reuters] -March Wholesale Price Index (PPI, for final demand ...) released by the US Department of Labor on the XNUMXth. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In the labor market, supply and demand adjustments are made through wage adjustments.. Excess labor supply meansunemploymentAnd unemployment is a phenomenon closely linked to "downward wage rigidity"..
Labor force population(Labour force, Workforce),Economically active population(Currently active population) isEmployer(General employment and military personnel) andUnemployedAnd satisfy the following conditions.
- Private Employment: Working more than one hour a week (or working, but not working due to illness or vacation).
- Unemployed: There is no job at present, but he is actively looking for a job and can work immediately.
Labor participation rate(Labour force participation rate, LFPR),Labor force ratio.Labor force ratio,Economic active rate(Economic activity rate, EAR) is the ratio of the working population to the working age population (working age, 15-64 years).
Labor market in Japan
|Employment status||Ten thousand people|
|Labor contract with no fixed term||3,728|
|Over a yearFixed-term contract||451|
|Fixed-term contracts for one month to less than one year (temporary employment)||763|
|Fixed-term contract less than 1 month (Day labor）||15|
|I don't know the period||239|
The Japanese labor market has tight dismissal regulations (for thisDeregulation of dismissal of regular employees,Understanding(See also) and the corporate culture has become rigid, but there are many demands for those who have the ability to utilize their skills outside the company, such as technical and professional jobs, to change jobs easily. Such occupationsEngineers(EspeciallySystem Engineer) Andtrader,DesignerAnd so on.
- ^ Asahi Noguchi, “Basics of Economics from Zero”, Kodansha <Kodansha Hyundai Shinsho>, 2002, 155 pages.
- ^ Asahi Noguchi, “Basics of the Economy from Zero” Kodansha <Kodansha Hyundai Shinsho>, 2002, 100-101.
- ^ OECD (2020), Labor force (indicator). doi: 10.1787/ef2e7159-en
- ^ OECD (2020), Labor force participation rate (indicator).doi: 10.1787/8a801325-en
- ^ Labor Force Survey (Basic tabulation) National Annual 2019 (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau(2019-01-31). Basic tabulation Table II-10 .