China's exports are strong in March, imports increase sharply for the first time in four years Trade surplus shrinks unexpectedly
If you write the contents roughly
According to trade statistics, March exports increased 3% year-on-year.
[Beijing XNUMXth Reuters] – According to the March trade statistics released by Chinese customs authorities, the new coronavirus vaccine ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Trade statistics(Boueki Tokei Customs statisticsAlso called)Japan OfTradeSummarized aboutstatistics..Since it knows most of the types, quantities, and amounts of traded goods, it is a basic material for investigating the trade situation.Once a monthMinistry of FinanceWill be announced from.
How to make
JapanExported and reshipped and imported fromcargoabout,CustomsIt is created based on customs clearance declarations such as export declarations, reshipment declarations, import declarations, etc. submitted when passing through.
- (However, small-value cargo of 20 yen or less, sample goods, passenger portable goods, cargo related to the stationed army / UN military, cargo exhibited at expositions / exhibitions / trade fairs, etc., container for repeated use for freight transportation Classes are excluded from the statistical amount.)
The creator is the Investigation Division, Customs Bureau, Ministry of Finance.
- (The above is an excerpt from the Foreign Trade Overview (Japan Customs Association))
The items of import and export of trade statistics are revised every year.this is
- Consolidation of items with little track record
- Imports and exports have increasedProductSplit from existing items to figure out
For some reason.
The Ministry of Finance will revise the itemsOfficial gazetteIt is announced several times a year, but it is often revised in April and December.
|1992 Year||43 billion yen||29 billion yen|
|1993 Year||39 billion yen||26 billion yen|
|1994 Year||40 billion yen||28 billion yen|
|1995 Year||42 billion yen||32 billion yen|
|1996 Year||46 billion yen||39 billion yen|
|1997 Year||51 billion yen||39 billion yen|
|1998 Year||49 billion yen||35 billion yen|
|1999 Year||48 billion yen||36 billion yen|
|2000 Year||52 billion yen||42 billion yen|
|2001 Year||48 billion yen||41 billion yen|
|2002 Year||52 billion yen||43 billion yen|
|2003 Year||56 billion yen||44 billion yen|
|2004 Year||61 billion yen||50 billion yen|
* However, since it is a preliminary figure in 2004, it may be revised in the future.
Source: "Outline of 16 Trade Statistics (flash report)" (Ministry of Finance)