Sumitomo Mitsui invests in Vietnam's largest consumer finance company with a scale of 1500 billion yen
If you write the contents roughly
Sumitomo Mitsui says it expects to reach the profitability standard in the second year of investment.
[Tokyo XNUMXth Reuters] – Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group is Vietnam's largest consumer finance company on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mitsui GroupCompanyIt was launched by the integration of Sumitomo Group companies.However, the two groups themselves are not integrated and are separate corporate groups.
It bears the title of "Sumitomo Mitsui"CompanyIt is,Company nameThe English translation of is the same as the Japanese notation (Sumitomo Mitsui), "Mitsui Sumitomo", and the reverse "Sumitomo Mitsui".The latter is due to the equal meaning that Mitsui is the first in Japanese notation, but Sumitomo is the first in English translation.It also means that Sumitomo is more famous internationally than Mitsui.Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationSuch a notation has been continued since the inauguration of.
In a similar example, the Mitsui GroupDM Mitsui Sugar HoldingsMitsui DM Sugar Holdings Co., Ltd. and Co., Ltd.Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings(Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.), Sumitomo GroupSumitomo Dainippon PharmaThere are corporations (Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.).
In the SMBC Group, Sumitomo Bank, Ltd. of Sumitomo Group became Sakura Bank, Ltd. of Mitsui Group.Absorption mergerSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, which is the coreIt is "Sumitomo Mitsui" from the background of its inauguration.The main companies are as follows.
- Ltd.Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.)
- Ltd.Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation)
- Mitsui Sumitomo Bank CardSumitomo Mitsui Card Company, Limited
- Sumitomo Mitsui DS Asset ManagementSumitomo Mitsui DS Asset Management Company, Limited
- Sumitomo Mitsui Finance & LeasingSumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Group Co., Ltd. was established by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd., which is the core of Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd. From the background, it is "Sumitomo Mitsui".The main companies are as follows.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust HoldingsSumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust BankSumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
MS & AD Insurance Group
The core of the MS & AD Insurance Group is the merger of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. of the Mitsui Group with Sumitomo Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd. of the Sumitomo Group.Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.It is "Mitsui Sumitomo" from the background of the establishment of the corporation.The main companies are as follows.
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited
- Mitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life InsuranceMitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life Insurance Company, Limited
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Primary Life InsuranceMitsui Sumitomo Primary Life Insurance Company, Limited
Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui ConstructionSumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd., which was established by the merger of Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd. of the Mitsui Group with Sumitomo Construction Co., Ltd. of the Sumitomo Group, is "Sumitomo Mitsui".
Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.
Mitsui Sumitomo Metal Mining Copper Co., Ltd. (MITSUI SUMITOMO METAL MINING BRASS & COPPER CO., LTD.) Is a member of the Mitsui Group.Mitsui Mining & SmeltingSumitomo Metal Mining Copper Co., Ltd. of Sumitomo Group Co., Ltd.Absorption splitIt was succeeded and launched by, but it is "Mitsui Sumitomo".
Sumitomo Mitsui Auto Service Co., Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Auto ServiceSumitomo Mitsui Auto Service Company, Limited is a Sumitomo Group's Sumitomo Auto Lease Co., Ltd. (currently Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group).SMBC Group) Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Auto Lease Co., Ltd. was absorbed and merged to form "Sumitomo Mitsui".
The following companies exist as anomalous things that are not "Sumitomo Mitsui" or "Sumitomo Mitsui".
- Mitsui Juken RoadSUMIKEN MITSUI ROAD CO., LTD.
- BUSSAN SUMISHO CARBON ENERGY CO., LTD.
Integration not realized
Mitsui GroupMitsui ChemicalsSumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. and Sumitomo Group Co., Ltd. (currentlySumitomo ChemicalCo., Ltd.)2003It was planned to be integrated in October, but the same yearMay 3Announced to see off..In addition, Sumitomo Mitsui Polyolefin Co., Ltd., in which both companies have invested,2003May 10Dissolved the business(The polyolefin business of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.2005May 4ToNew divisionShi Co., Ltd.Prime polymerHas established) Besides,Japan PolystyreneThe corporation has been dissolved and withdrew from the polystyrene business..
Brand abbreviation in the financial instruments market
Financial instruments exchangeThe abbreviations of stocks in the financial instruments market (exchange financial instruments market) established bySumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd.Is "Sumitomo Mitsui" (Securities code: 1821), Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Co., Ltd. is "Sumitomo Mitsui Tora" (Securities Code: 8309), and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Co., Ltd. is "Sumitomo Mitsui" (Securities Code: 8316) (in order of securities code).
By the way, the former Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationIs "SMBC",Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.Co., Ltd. and oldMitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group HoldingsAll corporations (currently MS & AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc.) are "Misumi MarineWas used.
Mitsui Group Co., Ltd.MOLMitsui Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. of the Mitsui Group merged with Osaka Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (Sumitomo).1964It was established as Osaka Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Co., Ltd., and is a kind of Sumitomo Mitsui (Sumitomo Mitsui). Until 2009, the registered head office was located in Osaka City, the head office of the former Osaka Shosen, and the establishment of the (old) Osaka Shosen was the founding of the company.
- ^ a b c Later Co., Ltd.Wakashio Bank(Currently Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation) merged and disappeared.
- ^ “About seeing off business integration” (Press release)
- ^ “Dissolution of the polyolefin joint venture with Sumitomo Chemical” (PDF) (Press Release)
- ^ "About the establishment of a polyolefin business joint venture between Mitsui Chemicals and Idemitsu Kosan" (PDF) (Press Release)
- ^ “Withdrawal from the polystyrene business” (Press release)