Major agenda items such as this week's GXNUMX Foreign Ministers' Meeting and Environmental Finance = British Government
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Rab will meet with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on the 3rd to discuss trade, China, Afghanistan, Iran and others.
[London XNUMXnd Reuters] -The British government will hold a meeting of foreign ministers of the seven major countries (GXNUMX) this week in London on the XNUMXnd ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Secretary of State
Secretary of State(Kokumuchokan) orSecretary of State(Kokumudaijin,British: Secretary of state).
- United States Secretary of State (United States Secretary of State)
- Established in 1789The United States of AmericaA minister in charge of diplomacyUnited States Department of StateSecretary.
- States of the United States OfSecretary of State (Secretary of state)
- In each stateSecretary of stateThere is a position called.
- United States Secretary of State (Confederate States Secretary of State)
- Civil WarSouthern part (1861-1865)United States of America), The minister in charge of diplomacy.
The United Kingdom
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Secretary of State for External Affairs)
- Until 1993カナダHe is a minister in charge of diplomacy and was newly established by the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993.Was taken over by.
- Secretary of State for Canada (Secretary of State for Canada)
- In 1867Self-governing territoryカナダWas a minister who was set up as a coordinator with Britain's home country,World War IThe rest is mainly domesticRoyal Canadian Mounted Police,Civil servant,公 文書,registration,Letters patent,National seal,First Resident(First nation) And other general affairs and internal affairs (-1993).
- Secretary of state(1993-2003 / 2007-2008) (Secretary of State (Canada))
- Following the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993, there was a time when he became a deputy minister-class title (the above period).