UK-Japan Foreign Ministers agree on strategic dialogue and strengthening trade and security cooperation
If you write the contents roughly
According to a statement from the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the two foreign ministers also exchanged views on "strengthening cooperation in areas where common interests and expertise can be shared, such as economic security, advanced technology, healthcare and science."
[London, XNUMXrd Reuters] – Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi, who is visiting the UK, held a strategic dialogue with British Foreign Minister Raab on the XNUMXrd, and traded ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Economic security(Keizai Anzenhosho,English: Economic security) OrFinancial stability(English: Financial security) Are present and foreseeable futureStandard of livingHave a stable income or other resources to support.This includes:
- Estimate continuationAbility to pay
- PeopleThe future of countries, countries and other economic agentsCash flowPredictability
- Employment security or employment stability
Economic stability often refers to personal and family money management and savings...Economic security tends to have broader effects, such as social production levels and financial support for non-workers.
Components of personal economic security
米 国In children's economic security, family and groupincomeShown by level and employment stability.. The financial security of people over the age of 50 isSocial security benefits,pension・ Savings, income / employment, andHealth insuranceShown in the subscription status of.
1972 years,ArizonaThe state legislature has established the Economic Security Department with the mission of promoting "safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency for children, adults, and families."This department includes the Employment Security Commission, the State Department of Public Welfare, the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, the Department of State Economic Opportunity,Apprenticeship systemIt integrates the activities of the state government, previously controlled by the Council and the State Labor Planning Authority. In 1974, the stateIntellectual Disability Bureau(Renamed to the Developmental Disability Bureau by House Bill 2213) was integrated into the Bureau.The establishment of the agency aimed to reduce the duplication of administrative burdens, services and spending, and to provide direct service integration to people. In January 2007, Family Connection, a family support program, was integrated..
MinnesotaThe Department of Economic Security was established in 1977 by integrating three departments: the Department of Employment Services and Vocational Rehabilitation, the Department of Governor's Human Resources, and the Office of Economic Opportunity, which manages poverty alleviation programs. In 3, the state's services for the visually impaired were integrated into the agency. In 1985, the Minnesota Department of Economic Security and the Minnesota Department of Trade and Economic Development merged to hire Minnesota.Economic developmentBureau was established.
National economic security
What is economic security?Politicsと国際 関係In the context ofNation-stateAccording to the policy of his choiceNational economyIs the ability to develop in the desired way.Historically, national conquest has enriched conquerors through looting, the acquisition of new resources, and the expansion of trade through the management of the conquered people's economies.Multilateral agreements, interdependence,Natural resourcesUnder today's complex international trade system, which is characterized by a stable supply of military policy, economic security is as good as military policy.National securityIt is no exaggeration to say that it forms an important part of.
Economic security, especially on September 2001, 9American terrorist attacksOr later,The United States of AmericaIn foreign policyoilGeopoliticsAt国際 関係Has been proposed as an important determinant of.
カナダIn, the threat to economic security across the country is "illegal, confidential, or compulsory by foreign governments to gain unauthorized access to economic information, such as proprietary information and technology, for economic gain. Activity ",Economic spyIs considered.
JapanEven inNational Security CouncilTo supportNational Security AgencyA new "economic group" was established in April 2020, and policy proposals from the perspective of economic security can be seen.,LDPIs preparing for the formulation of the "Economic Security Bulk Promotion Bill".
- ^ Financial Security in Later Life Archived 2011-10-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ GAO-08-105 Retirement Security: Women Face Challenges in Ensuring Financial Security in Retirement
- ^ Childstats.gov --America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being 2007 --Economic Circumstances
- ^ "Beyond 50: Summary Tables and Charts”. As of May 2008, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2007th of February 10Browse.
- ^ About DES
- ^ DEED History
- ^ a b "New "defense" What is economic security?". NHK Political Magazine. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Rupert, Mark (2007). International Relations Theory.Oxford: Oxford University Press
- ^ Backgrounder No. 6: Economic Security Archived 2011-10-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Naoki Nakamura (October 2020, 10). “Economic Security-Toward a Redefinition of Concepts and a Consistent Policy System-". Index by legislation and research items (diplomatic / defense). Materials created by the survey roomHouse of Councilors. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Liberal Democratic Party, Proposal to Government by the End of the Year Calling for Enactment of Economic Security Promotion Law". Mainichi Daily News(July 2020, 10) 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Mankiw (2012). Principles of Economics (6 ed.). South-Western Cengage Learning. P. 547