Angle: Attention in searching for the origin of the new corona, a mine in Yunnan, China
If you write the contents roughly
The paper concludes that there is no "experimental evidence" to support the claim that the new coronavirus has leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virginology, and to better understand the source of the global epidemic of new coronavirus infections. "We need to sample animals that are considered intermediate hosts, such as bats and Severe acute respiratory syndrome, more systematically and in the long term," he said.
David Stanway [Shanghai XNUMXth Reuters] – Director Fauci of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Scale armor(Pangolin, Pholidota) is an eye classified as a mammal.In modern species, only Manidae constitutes the main species.PreviouslyScaled reptileWas sometimes said to be.
Africa (from Senegal to Kenya / South Africa), Asia (from India to southern China, Taiwan, Sumatra, Borneo)
Pangolins have a long head and bodyLength) 75-85 cm, tail length 65-80 cm, weight 25-33 kg..Long-tailed Magpie is 30-35 cm long, 55-65 cm long, weighs 1.2-2.0 kg..Long-tailed pangolins and pangolins have long tails that can be wrapped around objects, and long-tailed pangolins have 46-47 tail vertebrae, the most common of the mammals...The whole body is covered with horny scales except the abdomen and the inside of the limbs..The name Pholidota is derived from the ancient Greek words pholis and pholidos, meaning "scales"..
In the old days, it was included in poor teeth due to its morphology and eating habits...Due to the different structure of the body, they were made independent as separate eyes.Although it was known in conventional fossil research that it is the closest animal group to the carnivora, even in a new phylogenetic model based on recent genetic research, meat is one of the "Laurasiatheria" among the four large groups. It is considered to be a closely related group such as eyes and carnivora.It may be Squamata or Pangolin in the order Cimolesta, which includes a large number of extinct groups.
Species distributed on the African continent are the genus PangolinPhataginusThere was also a theory to classify it as.On the other hand, from the comparison of the skulls of modern species and one fossil species, they are monophyletic as a whole, but the genus Pangolin of Africa.PhataginusThere is also a theory that is a synonym of the genus Pangolin as a fake clade group..
- Manis tricuspis Tree pangolin(PhataginusThere is also a theory of dividing into genera)
- Manis tetradactyla Long-tailed pangolin(PhataginusThere is also a theory of dividing into genera)
The fossil record of ManidaeEoceneFrom mid-termPleistoceneIt has been discovered intermittently, most of which are from Europe.Same as the modern oneGenusFossils of Asia and AfricaMioceneLate andPlioceneThose from the previous term are known.
The subclassification including fossil species is not always established, but as extinct families other than Manidae, all of them inhabited Eocene North America † Epicoterium family (Epoicotheriidae Simpson, 1927), † Patriomanidae Emry (1970), † Metacheiromyidae Wortman (1903)Etc. have been proposed.
Inhabits forests and savanna..Long-tailed pangolin and pangolin live on trees.NocturnalHowever, the pangolin may be active in the daytime...Genus nameSweetIs derived from the Latin word manes, which means "ghost / ghost", and is derived from being active at night...In the daytime, rest in underground burrows, rock gaps, tree hollows, etc...Surface-dwelling species move by rolling the claws of the forelimbs inward and grounding the outside of the instep of the forelimbs...It may stand up with its tail as a fulcrum, or move quickly using its hind limbs..
It mainly gives birth to one cub (some species gave birth to 1-1) at a time..
Relationship with human
Sometimes it is edible, and it is believed that the scales are medicinal and amulets..
In 1995, it was listed in CITES Annex II on a pangolin genus basis. All species listed in Book II were listed in Annex I of the Washington Convention on a species-by-species basis..
In China, pangolinsSaba carpIn ancient times, it was thought to be a type of fish.Li Shizhenof"Herbs], And scales are prized as a material for Chinese herbs and aphrodisiacs.In reality, the scales of pangolins are the same as human hair and nails.keratinDespite the fact that quality is the main component and it has been medically confirmed that it does not have the medicinal properties that have been said since ancient times, smuggled goods destined for China and other countries were still caught in the 2000s. Is.IndiaThen the scalesRheumatismIn addition to being used as an amulet that works well in ChinaAfricaThen, the meat of pangolin is used as food, and the scales are sometimes used as a talisman.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThen.JaraiIs a folk instrumentKnieUsed as a material for. leatherIs sometimes used as a material for leather products, but it is valued as a rare item that is rarely distributed.
- ^ I, II and III (valid from 22 June 2021)<https://cites.org/eng> [Accessed 25/06/2021 XNUMX]
- ^ a b c d e f Duane A. Schlitter, "Order Pholidota," Mammal Species of the World, (3rd ed.), Don E. Wilson & DeeAnn M. Reeder (ed.), Volume 1, Johns Hopkins University Press, 2005, Page 530 --531.
- ^ a b c d Shinichiro Kawadaother "World Mammal Standard Japanese Name Catalog"Mammalian Science" Volume 58 Separate Volume,Mammalogical Society of Japan, 2018, pp. 1-53.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p Christopher Dickman "Pangolin"Hiroo IzawaTranslated "Animal Encyclopedia 6 Marsupials, etc." Supervised by Yoshinori Imaizumi, edited by DW McDonald's, Heibonsha, 1986, pp. 56-57.
- ^ a b c d e f g Takeo Kawamichi "Pangolins that protect themselves in armor", "Animal Earth 58 Mammals II 10 Rats, Rabbits, etc.", Asahi Shimbun, 1992, pp. 316-317.
- ^ a b Martha E. Hieath "Manis pentadactyla". Mammalian Species, No. 414, American Society of Mammalogists, 1992, Pages 1-6.
- ^ "Extinct Mammals Picture Book" p. 63
- ^ GG Simpson. 1927. "A North American Oligocene edentate" Annals of Carnegie Museum 17 (2): 283-299
- ^ JL Wortman. 1903. "Studies of Eocene Mammalia in the Marsh Collection, Peabody Museum." Part II. Primates. Suborder Cheiromyoidea. The American Journal of Science, series 4 16: 345-368
- ^ UNEP (2021). Manis crassicaudata. The Species + Website. Nairobi, Kenya. Compiled by UNEP-WCMC, Cambridge, UK. Available at: www.speciesplus.net. [Accessed 25/06/2021 XNUMX]
- ^ “14 tons of frozen pangolin seized, Indonesia”. National The Graphic News (National Geographic). (August 2008, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 5. 2012/5/28Browse.
- ^ “Massive smuggling of pangolins, Thailand”. NHK News Web (Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK) (cache)). (May 2012, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 5. 2012/5/28Browse.
- Yukimitsu Tomida "Extinct Mammalian Picture Book" Akio Ito, Yasuko Okamoto,Maruzen, 2002, 63 pages.ISBN 4-621-04943-7.
- Gaubert, P., & Antunes, A. (2005) (October 2005). “Assessing the taxonomic status of the Palawan pangolin Manis culionensis (Pholidota) using discrete morphological characters". Journal of Mammalogy 86 (6): 1068-1074.