Haiti assassination, foreign group executed or police announced
If you write the contents roughly
Haiti has been plagued by coups, political unrest and widespread gang violence in recent years.
Haiti's President Jovenel Moise (53) was attacked at home and died, police officials said on the 8th, former Colombi ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Punishment of violence, etc.
Punishment of violence, etc.(The information about theOld font: Violence and detriment punishment law, Taisho 15 Act No. 60)暴行-Intimidation-Property damage-ExtortionJapan that punishes (excessive visits and intimidation) very heavilylaw.Security police lawPromulgated and enforced on April 17, 1926 with the deletion of Article 4. "Violence law","Punishment Act for Violence, Etc.
CurrentlyGangsterIt is interpreted as a law to crack down on extortion and intimidation using its members, but as can be seen from the origin of the Security Police Act Article 17,政府 Labor movementAsstrikeIt is the original purpose of the legislation to contain the.2009FromStudent movementIt is also used for crackdown on (Hosei UniversityExample). Bullying in educational institutions may also be subject to the law (2 Nakamura bullying suicide cases).Special criminal lawIn Although,White paper on crime-Police white paperIs treated as a quasi-criminal law with a more general character, and in the statistics of the book, it is recorded as a criminal offense in a narrow sense rather than a special criminal offense.
- Article 1 (weight of collective assault, intimidation, and repulsion)
- Article 1-2 (weighted injury caused by guns and swords)
- Article 1-3 (weight of regular injury, assault, intimidation, and repulsion)
- Article 2 (collective and addictive visit extortion/crime of intimidation)
- Article 3 (consignment of collective crimes, etc.)
Article 1 Group Waka shows the power of the masses, Group Waka disguises the power to show the power, or shows the power of the people.Assault crime), Article 222 (Threatening crime) Or Article 261 (Crime of property damage) Commit a sentence of up to 3 years in prison or a fine of up to 30 yen
Article 1-2 Persons who injure a human body by using guns or swords shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 1 year and not more than 15 years.
- 2 In the previous paragraphAttempted crimePunishes
- 3 The crimes in the preceding two paragraphs are the examples of Article 2, Article 3-3 and Article 2-4 of the Penal Code (Foreign offender)
Article 1-3 As a habit, Article 204 of the Criminal Code (Crime of injury), Article 208, 222 or 261 If the person who commits a crime is injured, he/she shall be punished by imprisonment with work for not less than 1 year and not more than 15 years, and in other cases March. Imprisonment for not less than 3 years
- 2 The crimes in the preceding paragraph (excluding the part pertaining to Article 204 of the Penal Code) are subject to the example of Article 4-2 of the Penal Code.
Article 2 A person who imposes an interview or acts of intimidation by the method of Article 1 for the purpose of obtaining or gaining unfair profits on property is imprisoned for not more than one year or 1 yen or less. Fine
- (2) Penalty for persons who have inadvertently made an appointment or made an act of compulsion as a habit
Article 3 Article 1 of the Penal Code depending on the method of Article 199 (Murder), Article 204, Article 208, Article 222, Article 223 (Extortion), Article 234 (Power obstruction), Article 260 (Damage to buildings) Or for the purpose of committing the offense of Article 261, the profit on the property of the gold merchandise or other property is provided or the application is made or the person who makes the promise receives or is provided with the knowledge. Those who make promises will be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 6 months or a fine of not more than 10 yen.
- 2 The crimes of Article 1 of the Penal Code depending on the method of Article 95 (Crime of obstructing public affairs) A person who commits the acts set forth in the preceding paragraph for the purpose of violating punishment shall be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 6 months or a fine of not more than 10 yen.
- ^ About the history of the series of cases Hosei University May 2009, 5 Internet Archive
- ^ 5 former law college students acquitted-dispelling charges of signboard destruction Weekly friday 2014/3/27
- Wikisource includesPunishment of violence, etc.There is the original text of.