London police admits murder of a woman on her way home
If you write the contents roughly
"I feel that everyone involved in the police has been betrayed for a terrible crime," said the police chief. "Sara is a wonderful, talented young woman, and her life is about to begin in earnest.
In March of this year in Clapham, southern London, the whereabouts of office worker Sarah Evalard (3) on her way home is unknown ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Police commander(Keishi Sokan,English name: Superintendent General)Japanese police officer OfclassIs one ofMetropolitan Police DepartmentIt is the job title of the chief of.Capacity is 1 person.It is the highest rank of Japanese police officers, and the rank isNational Police AgencyIt is in second place after.
The dawn of the modern police system1874May 1,TokyoToMinistry of InteriorAs an institutionTokyo Metropolitan Police DepartmentWas set up, and later on, "Japanese policeWas called "father"Kawaji ToshiyoshiWas appointed.The name of the secretary was changed to "Chief of Police" and "Great Police",1881May 1, When the Metropolitan Police Department was re-established, it was designated as the "Metropolitan Police Department".
Interior MinisterReport toUnder Secretary of Interior,Chief of PoliceWith "Internal AffairsThree rolesIt is a heavy duty job calledRoyal officerIsHigh officerFirst-class or second-class (Army NavyLieutenant generalorMajor GeneralSame rank as.Prefectural governorThose who are in the upper rank or the same rank as compared with) were supplemented.Especially for those who have been in office for more than 6 years and are police officers.ShinninkanIt was subject to treatment.AristocratTo a member of the DietSelectionThere are many people who have achieved prosperity even after retiring.
Under the command and supervision of the Minister of InteriorTokyo(1943からTokyo) Police / fire department and the Minister of Interior specifically specifyhealthHe managed the office work and received the command and supervision of the ministers of each ministry regarding the police office work related to the duties of each ministry.
After the defeat,1947Was established inPolice lawThe Ministry of Interior was dismantled and abolished by (Law No. 22 of 196), and the national police since the Meiji era closed the curtain once, and a new "National local police"When"Municipal police"(Municipal police).special area(OldTokyo city), The special wards are united to place the municipal police (Chapter 3, Section 4 of the Police Law).For this reason, Tokyo1948May 3, "Ordinance on the establishment of the Metropolitan Police Department" (Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department No. 23 of 22) was promulgated, and the name of the local police was changed to "Metropolitan Police Department", Is the chiefChief of policeThe name of was set as "President of Police". 1948May 3, With the enforcement of the police law, luxuryOfficialThe police chief who wasLocal civil servantIt was left as the title of (Chief of Police in the special wards).The Metropolitan Police Department (formerly the Police Law) has mainly collateral systems, except for the Metropolitan Police Department.Police officerNon-promoted by special promotion fromGao WenThe pair was assigned.
On the other hand, the National Rural Police Headquarters, which is the successor to the Ministry of Home Affairs Bureau, told the former Metropolitan Police Department headquarters thatNational Local Police Tokyo Headquarters"Is installed.Originally, the Tokyo Metropolitan Headquarters of the National and Local Police functions only for the towns and villages in Tokyo that do not have local police (the cities and towns and villages with a population of 5000 or more have local police), but in realityPublic security policeInherited the national police function such as.An elite of former interior bureaucrats of the Kobungumi was assigned to the Tokyo headquarters of the National Rural Police.
19499,GHQWith the intention ofOsaka Metropolitan Police DepartmentWas set up, and the top claimed to be the police chief.This trend began to spread to municipal police throughout Japan, and some people began to call themselves the Metropolitan Police Department or the Metropolitan Police Department..
1954May 7, With the complete revision of the Police Law (Law No. 29 of 162), the National Rural Police and the Municipal Police have been abolished and newly added.National Police AgencyとPrefectural policeWas installed.As a result, the police organization was unified and the national police were virtually revived.In addition, it was stipulated again that a police chief should be appointed to the Tokyo police department (Article 48 of the Police Law),government official(Article 56 of the Police Law), and was considered to be the highest rank of police officers (Article 62 of the Police Law).As a result, the National Rural Police Tokyo Headquarters and the Metropolitan Police Department (former Police Law) were abolished and reorganized under the initiative of the National Police, and the current headquarters of the Metropolitan PoliceMetropolitan Police DepartmentWas established (Article 47 of the Police Law).
He is the head of the Metropolitan Police Department, which controls the security of Tokyo, and like the head of the prefectural police headquarters, "about the administrative affairs of the National Police Agency" controls the police nationwide.National Police AgencyIs the head ofNational Police AgencyUnder the command and supervision of.As an example,Prime MinisterAccording to Article 71 of the Police LawEmergencyIf you issue a proclamation, you will be subject to the command and order of the Commissioner of the National Police Agency regarding the implementation of the proclamation.
Its position isGeneral staff(National Civil Service LawIn Article 2Special occupation(Not)government officialso,Local police officerA barrel police officer.Although it is the highest rank of Japanese police officers, the highest rank of Japanese police officers is the Commissioner of the National Police Agency, which is placed outside the class system, so the police officer is the second highest rank among Japanese police officers. ..The police chiefPolice officer OfDeputy Chief of National Police AgencyAlthough it is higher, the deputy director is the deputy director of the secretary who oversees the national organization, so if the secretary is absent, the general manager may receive orders from the deputy director.In addition, since it is customary for the Deputy Commissioner of the National Police Agency to become the next Commissioner of the National Police Agency, there is no police chief who became the Commissioner of the National Police Agency after his retirement.
SalaryIs "Designated jobNo. 7 salary "National treasuryIt is provided by.This is a general job to which the highest salary of No. 8 is appliedCabinet Legislation BureauDeputy Director, National Police Agency Commissioner,Under Secretary,Imperial Household AgencyDeputy head,Financial Services AgencySecretary,Consumer Affairs AgencySecretary, Special jobJoint Chief of StaffNext toCabinet Office Deputy Officer,Fair Trade CommissionSecretary-General,Treasurer,Foreign Affairs CounselorSo-called ministry deputy director, etc.Commissioner of the National Tax Agency,Commissioner of the Japan Coast GuardWhen,Special occupation OfChief of Ground Staff,Chief of Staff,Chief of Flight StaffEquivalent to[Annotation 1].
Retirement ageIs 62 years old..After retirement, it is customary to spring and fall after the age of 70.HonorAnd like the one who was the Commissioner of the National Police AgencyOrder of the Sacred TreasureWill be awarded[Annotation 4].
National Public Safety Commission Tokyo Public Safety CommissionWith the consent of the Prime Minister, the appointment and dismissal (Article 49, Paragraph 1 of the Police Law).In addition, the Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission may make necessary recommendations regarding disciplinary action or dismissal to the National Public Safety Commission.PrefecturesPolice headquartersThe appointment and dismissal of the chief is the prefecturePublic Safety CommissionHowever, the appointment and dismissal of the police chief is "an important position as the chief of police in the capital."Therefore, the approval of the Prime Minister is also a requirement.[Annotation 5].
currentPolice lawIn the government proposal ofNational Police Agency TheMinistriesThe right to appoint and dismiss the police chiefSecretary of StateIsNational Police AgencyIs to listen to the opinions of the National Public Safety Commission (under the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister), and the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission always prepares the evaluation of the Chief of Police to the Commissioner of the National Police Agency and the National Public Safety Commission. ,recall, Was supposed to be able to recommend disciplinary action.In addition, the police chiefDeputy Chief of National Police Agencyと と も にPolice officerIt was supposed to be appropriated with (new class),They are国会It was amended in the process of deliberation in.
After the enforcement of the current police law, so-calledCareerThose who are not (Non-carrierandSemi-carrier(Including the former recommendation group)) has not been appointed as the police chief, but it is naturally possible to take up the post by law.However, due to personnel management practices, practically only careers can be promoted.
In the past, people other than those who were formerly police officers often took up the post of police chief, and due to this relationship, some were reappointed as police chiefs.Most exempted have experienced three reappointmentsKanemichi Anraku(A total of 4 appointments and dismissals including the initial appointment and dismissal).Currently due to the revision of the police lawPolice officerSince the police chief is to be appointed and dismissed from among them, the appointed person is inevitably selected from those who have a career as a police officer near the retirement age, and the term of office will be about 2 to 4 years at the longest. ..From this, it is believed that no one will be reappointed in the future.
Incidentally,Metropolitan Police Department OfCriminal chief-Ministry of Public SecurityThe chief is the deputy general managerPolice departmentLengthGeneral Affairs DepartmentLike the chiefPolice officerAlthough it is a post for people in the same rank, it is a higher position because it is a position lower than the deputy general manager, the police department manager and the general affairs department manager who are the same department manager. It is not possible to become a police general except for the deputy general manager, the police department manager, and the general affairs department, and there have been no cases in which he was directly appointed as the police general manager from the standpoint of the criminal department manager and public security department manager.The first place in the rank of police officers is the deputy general manager of the Metropolitan Police Department, but the entire police organizationDeputy Chief of National Police Agency.
As the head of the Metropolitan Police Department, the Police Law and other laws and ordinances, the National Public Safety Commission or the Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety CommissionRuleThe duties are stipulated by the company and the affairs are delegated.An example is given below.
- Under the control of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission,Metropolitan Police DepartmentTo supervise the affairs of the police and direct and supervise the police staff to which they belong.
- Metropolitan Police DepartmentPolice commandAppoint and dismiss police officers and other staff members in the following ranks (after hearing the opinion of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission).
- In case of urgent need, request the chairman of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission to hold an extraordinary meeting of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission.
- To establish the necessary matters for enforcing the Metropolitan Police Department organizational rules.
- Each department, section, department affiliated organization of the Metropolitan Police Department headquarters,Metropolitan Police Department Police School, Direction Headquarters, Crime Deterrence Countermeasures Headquarters andPolice stationTo determine the number of staff to be assigned to.
- Establish a police station to have a deputy chief, and determine the division of the police station and other internal division of office work.
- Establish necessary matters regarding police education.
- Road Traffic LawTo suspend and suspend the license based on the above, and to grant and revoke the provisional license.
- Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by BoryokudanTo give provisional orders, instructions, etc. based on.
- Act on regulations such as stalkingTo provide warnings, provisional orders, and assistance based on.
- A certain scale of affairs under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department headquartersAgreementTo carry out office work on behalf of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission for the act.
PrefecturesPrefectural police are located in (Article 36 of the Police Law), but the title and class name of the police officer who is the head of the Metropolitan Police Department (Article 47, Paragraph 1 of the Police Law), which is (the headquarters of) the Metropolitan Police Department, are listed. He is the police chief.
The title of the chief of the prefectural police is "Chief of the Prefectural Police Headquarters" (Article 48 of the Police Law).Police commanderPolice officers in the rank of[Annotation 6]..On the other hand, the Metropolitan Police Department will be promoted from the Metropolitan Police Department to the Metropolitan Police Department by the appointment of the National Public Safety Commission, and at the same time, it will naturally become the Metropolitan Police Department's head.[Annotation 7]..In other words, he is the only police officer whose rank and job title match.
In addition, the Metropolitan Police Department has one deputy general manager as a position to help the police general and organize the agency affairs (Appendix XNUMXst and XNUMXnd of the Police Law Enforcement Ordinance). "Deputy General Manager" is the job title, and is assigned to police officers in the rank of police officers.If the police chief has an accident or is missing, he will temporarily perform his duties as a police chief.
- 1978Occurred inKitazawa Police StationBy police officerSeisen University student murder caseByKuniyasu TsuchidaWas disciplined for admonition
- 1997Occurred inJoto Police StationbyStimulant possession fabrication caseByKenji MaedaWas disciplined for admonition
- 2007Occurred inTachikawa Police StationDue to the shooting of a woman by a police officerTakayoshi YashiroWas disciplined for admonition
Successive police chiefs
- Including those who were in the job that was its predecessor.
- Existed for a whileOsakaWas the chief of police of "Osaka City Police Chief[Annotation 8]"Is not included.
- The retirement date will be added only if the replacement of the predecessor / successor is not on the same day.If the retirement date is not added, the term of office will be until the date of appointment of the successor.
|代||Name||Date of appointment||Major public offices after retirement|
|1||Kawaji Toshiyoshi||March 1874, 1-February 24, 1879||(Died during his tenure)|
|2||Mt. Ooyama 巌||March 1879, 10-February 16, 1880||Minister of Army,Chief of Staff,Marshal|
|3||Saki Kabayama||1880/10/23||Navy Minister,Navy General Staff,Interior Minister,Minister of Education,Taiwan Governor|
Police commander (The number of successive generations is the total from "Great Police")
|代||Name||former job||Date of appointment||Major public offices after retirement|
|3||Saki Kabayama||Chief of Staff Konoe||1881/1/14||Navy Minister,Interior Minister|
|4||Sadakiyo Osako||Shizuoka Prefectural Ordinance||1883/12/13||KagoshimaGovernor|
- 1888 May 10
|(Died during his tenure)|
|6||Orita Hiraochi||FukushimaGovernor||1888/10/24||Member of the House of Lords|
|7||Mitsuaki Tanaka||SenateParliamentarian||1889/12/24||Minister Miyauchi|
|8||Sonoda Yasukata||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||1891/4/3||House of Lords member reappointed as police chief|
|9||Yamada Tamenobu||OitaGovernor||1896/9/27||Member of the House of Lords|
|10||Sonoda Yasukata (re)||Police commander||1898/1/14||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency|
|11||Shisumi Nishiyama||Member of the House of Representatives(Current position)||1898/7/16||Member of the House of Representatives|
|12||Oura Kanetake||MiyagiGovernor||1898/11/9||Reappointment of police chief|
|13||Kanemichi Anraku||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1900/10/19||House of Lords member reappointed as police chief|
|14||Oura Kanetake (re)||Police commander||1901/6/2||Minister of Agriculture and Commerce, Minister of Interior|
|15||Tsunayuki Adachi||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1903/9/22||Member of the House of Lords|
|16||Kiyohide Seki||NaganoGovernor||1905/9/10||Member of the House of Lords|
|17||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1906/1/17||Reappointment of police chief|
|18||Eizaburo Kamei||Governor of Miyagi Prefecture||1908/7/20||Member of the House of Lords|
|19||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1911/9/4||Reappointment of police chief|
|20||Kamiharu Kawakami||Mayor of Kyoto||1912/12/21||KumamotoGovernor, member of the House of Lords|
|21||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1913/2/21||Chairman of Dai Japanese Fertilizer Co., Ltd.|
|22||Takio Izawa||NiigataGovernor||1914/4/16||House of Lords,Taiwan Governor,Mayor of Tokyo, Privy Councilor|
|23||Hiromichi Nishikubo||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency||1915/8/12||Mayor of Tokyo|
|24||Bunji Okada||Karafuto AgencySecretary||1916/10/9||Member of the House of Lords|
|25||Oka Kishichiro||Ministry of InteriorChief of Police||1918/9/30||Member of the House of Lords|
|26||Mitsugu Hotta||Director of Civil Engineering Bureau, Ministry of Interior||1922/6/12||Under Secretary of Interior|
|27||Atsushi Akaike||Cabinet Takushoku Bureau Secretary||1922/10/24||Reappointment of police chief|
|28||Kurahei Yuasa||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1923/9/5||Director of the Board of Audit,Minister Miyauchi|
|29||Atsushi Akaike (re)||Police commander||1924/1/7||Member of the House of Lords|
|30||Masahiro Ota||AichiGovernor||1924/6/11||Taiwan Governor|
|31||Mitsuo Miyata||Cabinet Secretary||1927/4/20||Member of the House of LordsTaisei Tsubasa CouncilGeneral Manager of Koa|
|32||Ryuichiro Nagaoka||Ministry of InteriorSocial bureauSecretary||1929/6/25||Member of the House of Lords|
|33||Maruyama Tsurukichi||Tokyo City Assistant||1929/7/3||Member of the House of Lords, Governor of Miyagi Prefecture,Tohoku District Chief|
|34||Takahashi Morio||Chief Secretary of Taiwan Governor-General||1931/4/14||President of Higo Silk Co., Ltd.|
|35||Cho Enren||HyogoGovernor||1931/12/13||Tokyo shared carThe president|
|36||Kyuichi Hasegawa||Governor of Tokyo||1932/1/12|
|37||Midoriichiro Ohno||Regional Director, Ministry of Interior||1932/1/29||Government Secretary General of the Chosun Governor's Office, Member of the House of Lords|
|38||Fujinuma Shohei||Governor of Tokyo||1932/5/27||Cabinet Secretary, Reappointment of police chief|
|39||Kazuo Oguri||FukuokaGovernor||1934/10/26||Army Secretary of State|
|40||Kaoru Ishida||KanagawaGovernor||1936/3/13||Takamatsu Miya Betto, Imperial Household Ministry|
|41||Saburo Hayakawa||HiroshimaGovernor||1937/1/8||Governor of Aichi Prefecture|
|42||Yokoyama grant||Governor of Tokyo||1937/2/10||Member of the House of Lords, Governor of Hiroshima Prefecture|
|43||Itsuki Saito||ShizuokaGovernor||1937/6/5||Taiwan Governor's OfficeSecretary-General|
|44||Genki Abe||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1937/12/24||Reappointment of police chief|
|45||Kayaba Gunzo||OkayamaGovernor||1939/1/11||Under Secretary of Interior|
|46||Kiyoshi Ikeda||Governor of Osaka Prefecture||1939/9/5||Navy Secretary of State,OsakaGovernor|
|47||Genki Abe (re)||Police commander||1940/1/19||Interior Minister|
|48||Iwao Yamazaki||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1940/12/23||Minister of Interior,Minister of Home Affairs,National Public Safety Commission Chair|
|49||Yukio Tomeoka||Regional Director, Ministry of Interior||1941/10/20||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency|
|50||Tokiji Yoshinaga||Hiroshima Governor||1942/6/15|
|51||Misa Usuda||Governor of Kagoshima||1943/4/22||Member of the House of Representatives|
|52||Nobuyoshi Saka||Director of Agricultural Policy Bureau, Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce||1944/7/25||Reappointment of police chief|
|53||Kingo Machimura||Niigata Governor||1945/4/9||HokkaidoGovernor, Minister of Home Affairs, Chairman of the National Public Safety Commission|
|54||Nobuyoshi Saka (re)||Police commander||1945/8/19||President of Daisho Securities Co., Ltd.|
|55||Genshin Takano||Hiroshima Governor||1945/10/11||Lawyer|
|56||Shohei Fujinuma (re)||Cabinet Secretary||1946/1/15|
(Tokyo(Concurrently serving as secretary)
|57||Mikio Suzuki||Shimane Governor||1946/6/8||Under Secretary of Interior|
|58||Kenji Hirooka||IshikawaGovernor||1947/2/4||Secretary General of the National Security Council|
|59||Muneo Toga||Governor of Shimane Prefecture||1947/6/9||Under Secretary of Defense|
|60||Noboru Saito||Under Secretary of Interior||1947/10/20||Minister of Health,Minister of Transport|
|61||Eiichi Tanaka||Director of Economic Affairs Bureau, Tokyo||1948/3/7||Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs|
|代||Toru Furuya||Metropolitan Police DepartmentGeneral Manager||1954/6/29|
(Deputy Police Chief)
|Minister of Home Affairs, Chairman of the National Public Safety Commission|
|62||Mitoru Eguchi||Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat(Clerical work)||1954/7/1||National Political AssociationPresident|
|63||Toshito Kawai||Kinki District Police Bureau Chief||1957/1/11||Japan Housing CorporationAuditors|
|64||Ken Ogura||Metropolitan Police DepartmentPolice Department Manager||1958/9/19||Agricultural Land Development Machinery CorporationDirector|
|65||Bunbei Hara||Metropolitan Police Department Police Department Manager||1961/2/24||Chairman of the House of Councilors|
|66||Tadashi Nakahara||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1965/1/8||(Goods)Japan Road Traffic Information CenterDirector|
|67||Hadano Akira||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1967/3/7||Minister of Justice|
|68||Honda Hiromichi||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1970/7/7||Metropolitan Area Development Committee委员|
|69||Isamu Makino||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||1972/6/27||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
|70||Kuniyasu Tsuchida||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1975/2/1||National Defense Academy Principal|
|71||Fumihiko Kunishima||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1978/2/25||Transport Council Chairman|
|72||Masataka Imaizumi||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1980/2/9||Chairman of Japan Safe Driving Center|
President of All Japan Road Safety Association
Chairman of the Active Traffic Management System Association
Chairman of the Japan Police Support Association
|73||Shimoinaba Kokichi||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1982/5/20||Member of the House of Councilors|
Minister of Justice
|74||Katsuichi Fukuda||With National Police Agency||1984/10/1||Central Election Commission委员|
|75||Sadame Kamakura||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1985/10/9||(Company)Japan Automobile FederationPresident|
Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency
(Goods)All Japan Road Safety AssociationDirector
Chairman of the National Police Association Federation
|76||Tachio Ohori||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1988/1/22||Hanshin Expressway Public CorporationDirector|
Chairman of the Traffic Accident Comprehensive Analysis Center
|77||Kunio Nihira||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1990/12/18||(Company)Japan Automobile FederationPresident|
Chairman of Japan Traffic Management Technology Association
|78||Tadao Ando||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1992/9/18||Cabinet Crisis Management|
Chairman of the All Japan Designated Driving School Association
|79||Yoshino Jun||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1993/9/10||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Chairman of the Security Electronics and Communication Technology Association
(Goods)Japan Sumo AssociationAuditors
|80||Yukihiko Inoue||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1994/9/9||Chairman of the Japan Guide Dog Association|
|81||Kenji Maeda||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||1996/12/3||Car Safe Driving CenterDirector|
|82||Takeshi Noda||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||1999/8/26||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Cabinet Crisis Management
Chairman of the Public Policy Study Group
|83||Shigeaki Ishikawa||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||2002/8/2||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
|84||Masuo Okumura||National Police AgencySecurity Director||2004/1/19||(Goods)All Japan Road Safety AssociationDirector|
|85||Tetsuro Ito||National Police Academy||2006/1/19||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Cabinet Crisis Management
|86||Takayoshi Yashiro||National Police Agency Transportation Bureau||2007/8/6||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
(One company) Chairman of Japan Automobile Federation
|87||Toshiro Yonemura||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||2008/8/7||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|88||Katsuhiko Ikeda||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2010/1/18||Nuclear Regulatory AgencySecretary|
|89||Higuchi Tateshi||National Police AgencyLife Safety Bureau Director||2011May 8||StationMyanmarambassador|
|90||Yasuhiko Nishimura||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2013May 1||Cabinet Crisis Management|
Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency
|91||Naoyoshi Takatsuna||National Police Agency Criminal Director||2014May 1||Fujitsu LimitedExecutive Officer Vice Chairman-CISO|
|92||Kiyotaka Takahashi||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2015May 8||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|93||Yoshiki Okita||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2016May 9||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|94||Naomasa Yoshida||National Police Agency Criminal Director||2017May 9||ToyotaAdviser|
|95||Masamitsu Miura||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||2018May 9||Sompo JapanAdviser|
|96||Saito Minoru||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||2020May 1|
|97||Yoshihiko Oishi||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2021/9/16|
Police Chief Award (including Police Chief Award and Police Chief Certificate of Appreciation)
The Metropolitan Police Department's commendation is stipulated in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's police commendation handling rules, and can be broadly divided into internal commendations and external commendations.The internal awards are divided into about 4 types.Police Achievement, Awards, diplomas, honors, for outsiders (people other than Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department police officers, etc.)Letter of thanksThere is.Strictly speaking, the police general award and the police general award are distinguished, but in general, the general award is often abbreviated or commonly known as the general award.
- ^ Previously, the National Personnel Authority Rule 9-42 (monthly salary of employees to whom the designated salary table applies) stipulated the salary of the designated salary table for each government office, but nowLaw Concerning Salary of General Staff - e-Gov Law SearchAccording to the provisions of Article 6-2, "The salary of the staff (excluding the staff of the Board of Audit and the National Personnel Authority) to whom the designated salary table is applied shall be in accordance with the purpose of the law concerning the national administrative organization, and in paragraph XNUMX of the preceding Article. It will be decided so that it conforms to the classification criteria based on the regulations, within the budget, and after hearing the opinion of the National Personnel Authority and determined by the Prime Minister. "The opinion of the National Personnel Authority is published every year immediately after the budget is established.The latest oneProposal of opinions regarding the establishment of salaries for employees to whom the designated job salary table applies and the setting and revision of the fixed number of job classes (March 31, 3)
- ^ The Commissioner of the National Police Agency also wears the "National Police Agency Commissioner's Emblem" (a mark indicating the Commissioner, not a rank emblem, five sunbursts).
- ^ Imperial Household Agency Homepage Schedule of Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress ..Courses are held every year except for some years.In the prefectural police headquarters,Yukiyuki,Public awareness, Except for special cases such as obedience / pick-up in "Onari" and an audience at the meeting of police chiefsRoyal familyI can't find the date of the relationship ("tea" to the old and new police chiefs (Imperial term. Actually, sake and food are served)2010May 2Published from an example made in).
- ^ honorBefore the system revision2003May 4Until the award ofHonors XNUMXnd Class, Gold and Silver StarWas awarded.In addition, each police agencySecretary,Police collegeChief, Osaka Prefectural Police Headquarters,Hokkaido policeAll the awards to those who have retired as general managers, etc.Order of the Sacred TreasureWill be given.
- ^ Regarding this point, Article 52-2, Paragraph 2 of the Police Law before the revision states, "In the case of the preceding paragraph (the Special Ward Public Safety Commission dismisses the Chief of Police of the Special Ward), the Special Ward Public Safety Commission shall be the Prime Minister. We must hear the opinion of the minister. "
- ^ For example,Osaka Prefectural PoliceThe head of the police department is the chief of the Osaka Prefectural Police Department, and the police officer is appointed by the National Public Safety Commission after the announcement of "ordering the chief of the Osaka Prefectural Police Department".
- ^ Official gazette(No. 5613)Heisei 23May 8According to page 8, the police chief is only appointed as a police chief, and there is no supplementary resignation.In the case of the prefectural police headquarters, for example, when issuing an announcement at the same time as promotion, "Appoint as police chief" "Aomori Prefectural Police"Order the general manager", etc., followed by the appointment resignation and the supplementary resignation.
- ^ The name of the chief of police of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department as a local police was "President of the Police" as in Tokyo.Detail isOsaka Metropolitan Police DepartmentSee.
- ^ 1874年8月4日以前も、制度上は東京警視庁の長は警視長（3等）で大警視（5等）は次位であったが、警視長は任命されず、川路が事実上のトップとして大警視に任命された。川路は1874年8月4日付けで警視長に昇任、1874年10月15日には警視長から改められた大警視（3等）に引き続き任命されている。
- ^ a b Mainichi Newspaper, "Bureaucrat Nippon" Mainichi Shimbun p37
- ^ "Law Seminar Special Edition / General Feature Series 36 Police Present" Nippon Hyoronsha p62
- ^ Article 81-2, Paragraph 2, Item 3 of the National Civil Service Law, Article 11-8 of the National Personnel Authority Regulations and the attached table
- ^ Minutes of the House of Representatives 019th Diet Local Administrative Committee No. 24
- ^ Minutes of the House of Representatives 015th Diet Local Administration and Legal Committee Union Examination Committee No. 1
- ^ current"Police commanderIs different from.
- ^ “Cabinet decision by Mr. Yamamoto as Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016/9/27Browse.
- ^ "Former Police Chief Takahashi as Crisis Management Supervisor"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016/9/27Browse.
- ^ “Approved by the Cabinet of Mr. Okita as the Chief of Police”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016/9/27Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Yoshida as police chief"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2017, 9) 2017/9/8Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Miura, Deputy Director of the National Police Agency, unusual personnel for the XNUMXth Police ChiefAsahi Shimbun. (April 2018, 9)
- ^ “Mr. Matsumoto promoted to the Commissioner of the National Police Agency Mr. Saito to the Chief of Police”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2020, 1)
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Meiji Edition", History of the Metropolitan Police Department Committee
- "Metropolitan Police Department History Taisho Edition", Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Part XNUMX", History of the Metropolitan Police Department Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Middle Edition (XNUMX)", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Middle Edition (XNUMXnd)", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "100 Years of the Metropolitan Police Department", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department XNUMXth Anniversary Event Steering Committee
- National Police Agency
- Fire department general
- Japan Coast Guard
- Police Achievement
- Chief of Police
- Governor of Tokyo