US warns companies and individuals around Xinjiang business "Fear of violation of domestic law"
If you write the contents roughly
The Department of State, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce, the Department of Homeland Security, the Ministry of Labor, and the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) have jointly issued recommendations.
[Washington, XNUMXth Reuters] -The US government announced on the XNUMXth that forced labor and human rights violations in China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Trade Representative(Trade delegation) is your own country in a foreign country.Trade,tradeAn institution that investigates and formulates policies that represent or relate to the interests of theThe organization and authority of each country are different.
- Trade is important to the nation in socialist countriesForeign currencySince it was a means of acquisition and should be monopolized by the state, it was set up as a unified window in the trading partner (or in the socialist country).
- ロシアIt is,Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Japan(The Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Japan) has been established in Tokyo as a separate organization from the Russian Embassy in Japan.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu TheEmbassy of Vietnam in JapanThe Trade Representative Department is set up as a division.
- An institution responsible for national trade and trade policies.
- United States Trade RepresentativeIs an institution responsible for trade policy directly connected to the president, and is not a window for trade practice.