Cuban anti-government protests, testimony that first dead security forces attack
If you write the contents roughly
Several people, including members of security forces, were also injured in the attack.
Cuban officials announced on the 13th that a man who was participating in the protests had died, following a large-scale anti-government protest.Economy… → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- SecurityA general term for the army and police that correspond to.Japanese translation of English Security Forces.
- For the purpose of maintaining securityParamilitary organization,In particularGendarmerieThat.
- Afghan security forces(Afghan National Defense and Security Forces)
- Iraqi security forces(Iraqi Security Forces)
- International Security Support Unit(International Security Assistance Force)
- Kosovo Security Force(Albanian: Forca e Sigurisë së Kosovës, Serbian: Косовска безбедносна служба / Kosovske bezbednosne služba)
- (Internal Security Forces)