Global semiconductor shortage, easy to continue for 22 years = Stellantis CEO
If you write the contents roughly
Stellantis will continue to focus its management resources on high-margin models.
[Detroit XNUMXst Reuters] – Carlos Tavares, Chief Executive Officer of Western car giant Stellantis ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
CompanyThere are many activities to growcapital,Labor forceAre needed, and larger companies need more management capabilities. The ability here is financing,Sale,EmployeeManagement, Is a collection of various powers such as business management, this collection is called management resources. In other words, management resources are a general term for tangible assets such as "people," "things," and "money" and intangible assets such as "information." In addition, according to Edith Penrose, the limit to corporate growth is not due to physical constraints, but to a relative lack of management resources.
Stellantis NV(British: Stellantis NV"Become bright with stars" Latinverbfrom stello) IsFranceCar manufacturersGroup PSAAnd Italian car makersFiat Chrysler AutomobilesA multinational automobile manufacturing company created by a XNUMX-XNUMX merger of FCA.
Stellantis NV NetherlandsIt is registered inAbarth,Alfa romeo,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,DS,Fiat,ジ ー プ,Lancia,Maserati,Opel,Peugeot,Ram Tracks,BoxholeIt is composed of 14 brands.NVIs an abbreviation for "Co., Ltd. (Naamloze Vennootschap)" in Dutch.The name of Stellantis isCorporateUsed only as a brand, there are no changes to the brand names or logos of the 14 brands.
In early 2019, FCA is a French group companyRenaultSeeking a merger with, and reached a tentative agreement..However, the French government did not support the agreement and the merger was withdrawn.
The FCA then approached the PSA. The acquisition, officially signed in December 2019, is expected to create the world's fourth-largest car maker and save around € 12 billion annually... After the $ 2019 billion acquisition was announced in October 10, work began on deciding on a new name for the merged company.
The merger is overwhelming by the shareholders of both companiesVoting rightsAs a result of the exercise, it was confirmed on January 2021, 1 and completed on January 4, 2021.After the acquisition is completed, on January 1, 16Italian Stock ExchangeandEuronext ParisCommon stock was bought and sold in January 2021, 1New York Stock ExchangeListed under the ticker symbol "STLA".
September 2021, 9, a major shareholderDongfeng Motor GroupApproximately 1.15 million Stellantis shares 3610% (6 million shares)Euro(7.1 millionDollar) Announced that it was sold.This was implemented as part of the PSA-FCA merger agreement, and Dongfeng Motor Group will continue to hold a 4.5% stake..
As of 2021, the Stellantis brand portfolio is as follows:
|Alfa romeo||1910||Timothy Kniskiss|
(Spin-off from Citroen brand)
|ジ ー プ||1941||Christian Meunier|
(Spin-off from Dodge brand)
After the merger of 50% FCA and 50% PSA, the owners will be:
- 14.4% Exor The Agnelli family
- 7.2% Peugeot family
- 6.2% French Government
- 4.5% Dongfeng Motor Group
- 2.4% Tiger Global
- 1.6% UBS Securities
- 0.96% Vanguard Group
- ^ “Fiat-Chrysler & Peugeot Agree on Merger to Create 4th-Largest Carmaker”. NPR(July 2019, 10) 2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "stellans, stellantis M --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ "stellantis" is the genitive, singular form, male and neutral, of "stellans"-or, also, the present active participe of "stello", in that case still meaning "of (him / that who) brights with stars"
- ^ "stello, stellas, stellare A,-, stellatum --Latin is Simple Online Dictionary" (English). www.latin-is-simple.com. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Fiat Chrysler to Be Renamed Stellantis After Merger With PSA, Wall Street Journal, 15 July 2020
- ^ a b Fiat Chrysler and PSA Group rename merged automaker'Stellantis',, 16 July 2020
- ^ “Fiat Chrysler proposes 50-50 merger with Renault”. TechCrunch 2019/5/27Browse.
- ^ “Mergers: Commission approves the merger of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Peugeot SA, subject to conditions” (Press Release), European Commission, (December 2020, 12)
- ^ "Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot shareholders vote to merge, creating world's fourth-largest car maker" (English). NBC News. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Noble. “Stellantis merger to close on Jan. 16 after PSA, FCA shareholders approve" (English). The Detroit News. 2021/1/5Browse.
- ^ "The merger of FCA and Groupe PSA has been completed" (English). 2021/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis jumps 11% in NYSE debut. Here's what you need to know about the world's fourth-largest automaker”(English). CNBC (November 2020, 1). 2021/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Stellantis shareholder Dongfeng sells down stake for 600 mln euros". Reuters (September 2021, 9). 2021/9/8Browse.
- Official Website
- Stellantis: Name of new group due to merger of FCA and Group PSA Joint press release of FCA and PSA