British track and field athletes call for full lifting of protests at the Olympics, "Protesting is a basic human right"
If you write the contents roughly
Article 50 of the Olympic Charter prohibits political, religious and racial promotion activities in competition venues and the Olympic Village.
Dina Asher-Smith (25), who will participate in the Tokyo Olympics as a British sprinter, will be on the 23rd ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
According to the provisions of the proviso of Charter 18.3IOC General AssemblyIt will be amended if more than two-thirds of the attending committee members agree.
It is a convention established by the IOC, a private organization, and is agreed upon between nations.Treatyis not.
The Olympic Charter is divided into 5 chapters and 61 articles in total.
- Chapter 1 Olympic movement
- Chapter 2 International Olympic Committee
- Chapter 3 International Federation
- Chapter 4 National Olympic Committee
- Chapter 5 Olympic Games
Olympic mottoFamous as "faster, higher, stronger (Citius, Altius, Fortius)"Three-word systemIs written in the 1996 edition of 14... The "Valid from 2011th July 7" edition is described in Chapter 8, 1.
At the 2021th IOC Session in 138, "simul" will be added to the motto of the Olympic Games..
- ^ Olympic charter --JOC Retrieved May 2021, 5.
- ^ "To adopt the new Olympic motto" Together "is added to the charter policy"Sankei Shimbun. (July 2021, 4) 2021/8/30Browse.
- Olympic charter --Japanese Olympic Committee