UBS rises 3% in Q9 Market continues to boom
If you write the contents roughly
Asset management for the wealthy, the flagship sector, saw a 43% increase in pre-tax profit.
[Zurich XNUMXth Reuters] – Swiss financial giant UBS announced on the XNUMXth that its third quarter financial results are net income ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In asset management, various services are provided by asset management companies, and it starts with a basic design of how to manage one's own assets in view of those risks and returns. Some of the services areprincipalIs guaranteed, but the return is low” (low risk low return), and “the principal is not guaranteed but the return is high” (high risk high return).
Saving asset management
- Ordinary deposit
- bankDeposit the asset tointerestHow to increase assets.
- Time deposit
- A deposit that determines the deposit period when depositing an asset. Interest rates are better than ordinary deposits, but you cannot withdraw until the deposit period expires. Inflation reduces economic value.
- Savings deposit
- A deposit whose interest rate is set by the savings balance.
- Foreign currency deposits
- A method of performing the above deposit method using a foreign currency. It is affected by foreign exchange rates and is more risky than ordinary deposits.
Investment-type asset management
- stock investment
- A way to make a profit by trading the stock of a public company.
- Investment trust
- A method of investing in an investment trust that manages stocks, bonds, real estate, etc. of each country including Japan.
- Option trading
- A transaction that grants or sells the right to trade for a certain underlying asset at a certain price for a certain future period.
- Futures trading
- Forex margin trading(FX)
- A transaction aimed at profit margin by depositing a small amount of margin money and trading between currencies by margin settlement.
- Government bonds for individuals
- How to invest in bonds issued by the government (national bonds).
- Corporate bond
- How to invest in bonds issued by a company.
- Real Estate Investment
- landAnd buildings (eg:Apartment,Apartment) How to invest in real estate.
- Gold investment
- Change dailyFriA method of investing in and aiming for a profit difference between the selling price and the buying price.
- Asset management company
- 2007 issue
- Asset management
- Pension fund management operation Asset management law of independent administrative agency
- Wealth Management -Wealth management and wealth managementTo suggest
- Teikyo University ――A school corporation that adopted the asset management method of a US university from an early stage and became the top investment scale in Japan.It belongs to Okinaga Gakuen, a school corporation that also has large-scale assets under management in a group school.Teikyo Hachioji Junior and Senior High SchoolThere is.
- Tell me asset managementGoldman Sachs Asset Management