French authorities arrest warrant for Japanese female French husband complains of "children removed"
If you write the contents roughly
"The divorce process is underway and we have no intention of fighting outside the courtroom," Fisho's wife's lawyer told Agence France-Presse.
French judiciary has kidnapped two children by parents for a Japanese wife who is allegedly separated from her French father ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
French news agency
French news agency(Agence France-Presse,AFP) IsFrance OfParisBased in internationalNews agency..The oldest in the worldNews agencyでAP communication,ReutersIt is also one of the three major news agencies in the world.JapaneseThen "AFP communicationIt is also called.
In Japan, after the war, Jiji Press started operating as a distributor.Creative Link Corporation has been operating the AFP Japanese version site (AFPBB News) since 2007..
- Headquarters:Paris 2th arrondissement Place de la Bourse
- Regional Center:ワ シ ン ト ン DC,Hong Kong,Nicosia,モ ン テ ビ デ オ
- There are bureaus in more than 160 countries.
The news is officially distributed in six languages.Distribution in other languages also exists with the cooperation of local subsidiaries such as Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
- 1835- ByAgence Havas(Agence Havas. 2nd in France and 6th in the worldAdvertising agencyEstablished as the predecessor of the Aavas Group).
- 1852-The son who succeeded Charles is an employee at that timePaul Julius Reutersと RespectivelyUnited KingdomとGermanyWith a news agency that opened inEuropeIn the regionRegionMake a separate division of labor alliance.In addition, Reuters startedReuters(LaterThomson Reuters), Wolf startedWolffs Telegraphisches(In the 1930sNazi GermanyAbsorbed by the state-owned news agency "German Information Bureau" and disappeared).
- 1940- German occupation of ParisAlong with,Resistance activityRenamed the communications service of "French Information Agency (l'Agence française d'information)" and later "Information Documents Agency (l'Agence d'information et de documentation").Only the advertising agency business operates as Agence.
- August 1944-As AFP communicationLiberation of ParisDelivered the first news later.afterwardsState-owned enterpriseIt is operated as.
- 1957- French ParliamentDecided to manage AFP communication independently.Since then, income from the government has dropped sharply.
- 1971- Artificial satelliteStarted news distribution by.
- 1973- ComputerStarted editing articles by.
- 1982-4 Established a regional system.
- February 2006- Movida Entertainment,Creative Link Co., Ltd.Established Japanese version news site "AFPBB News" and blog site "Actiblog" in collaboration with (currently closed).It is operated by Creative Link Co., Ltd.
- 2008- French governmentIs for AFP communicationstockPartially sold.
- February 2012- インターネット-Apps"E-diplomacy Hub"Established.
- ^ "Operating company International News: AFPBB News". 2020/10/19Browse.
- ^ "AFP net application" e-diplomacy Hub "released, opening a window to" digital diplomacy "1 photo International News: AFPBB News"(July 2012, 6) 2020/10/19Browse.