At least 164 people killed in anti-government demonstrations or Kazakhstan mayhem
If you write the contents roughly
President Kassym-Jomart Tokaev announced on the 7th that he allowed security forces to "fire without warning."
Health officials say at least 164 people have died in Kazakhstan, Central Asia, where anti-government protests have continued since the beginning of this month ... → Continue reading
BBC NEWS JAPAN
From the news, readings, and feature articles of BBC journalists who interview in about 100 countries around the world, we select and deliver topics that are meaningful to Japanese users who are knowledgeable.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- SecurityA general term for the army and police that correspond to.Japanese translation of English Security Forces.
- For the purpose of maintaining securityParamilitary organization,In particularGendarmerieThat.
- Afghan security forces(Afghan National Defense and Security Forces)
- Iraqi security forces(Iraqi Security Forces)
- International Security Support Unit(International Security Assistance Force)
- Kosovo Security Force(Albanian: Forca e Sigurisë së Kosovës, Serbian: Косовска безбедносна служба / Kosovske bezbednosne služba)
- (Internal Security Forces)