In fact, the consideration of selling Hitachi Construction Machinery shares has not been decided at this time = Hitachi
If you write the contents roughly
ITOCHU also commented on the acquisition of Hitachi Construction Machinery shares, "It is true that we are considering it, but there are no specific events to be announced at this time."
[Tokyo XNUMXth Reuters] -Hitachi will sell half of Hitachi Construction Machinery shares to ITOCHU and others on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ITOCHU Corporation(Shoji Itouchi,British: ITOCHU Corporation) IsTokyoMinato-kuとOsakaOsakaKitaA major headquartered inGeneral trading company.Nikkei Stock AverageandTOPIX Core30,JPX Nikkei Index 400One of the constituent stocks of.
PrewarWas the core company of Itochu Zaibatsu. Since ITOCHU Zaibatsu was a textile conglomerate with a number of textile companies under its umbrella, the sales of the textile division were outstanding, and it was once the largest textile trading company in the world. It has a large number of leading companies under its umbrella, and in addition to its founding textile business, it has strengths in non-resource fields such as food and daily necessities, information and communication, insurance, and finance.
Regarding loan and capital relationship with banksPacific WarOld to oldSumitomo Bank(CurrentSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation), ButAfter the warGradually withdrew from the Sumitomo family, the oldDaiichi Bank(CurrentMizuho Bank) Approaching.Daiichi Kangin GroupCurrently, he belongs to the members of Sankinkai.
A large general trading company with a single employee (Itochu Corporation,Mitsubishi Corporation,Mitsui,Sumitomo Corporation,Marubeni)2015/Every time(2016/In the fiscal year ended March 3, the company surpassed Mitsubishi Corporation in final profit and became the top in the general trading company industry.However, this is also due to the fact that Mitsubishi Corporation and Mitsui & Co., which have large profits from the resource field due to the fall in resource prices, became the first final deficit since their establishment, and the president'sMasahiro Okafuji"It's like a bye and a ring.".
Promote employee healthHealth managementAre promoting.. Encourage morning work, Support for coexistence with cancer treatment for employees, such as early detection of cancer and free cancer advanced medicineHave been reported.
2018/In April, Okato is chairman andChief executive officerAppointed as (CEO). The system in which the chairman of a major trading company serves as the CEO is exceptional, and because the alliance with Okafuji's focus on China's largest state-owned conglomerate, "China Chushin Group" (CITIC), remains a challenge in terms of effectiveness, For the time being, we have a “two-head system”.
1858/,XNUMXst generation Chubei ItoIs founded by the start of the "carry-out" peddling of Azabu. It has the same origin as Marubeni of the same industry. Then onceMarubeniWas split, but merged again during the war (Daiken Sangyo), postwarZaibatsu DemolitionAs a result of the measures, the two companies will be split again,1949/Established ITOCHU Corporation, which is directly connected to the present.
Expansion into the department store business and setbacks
1962/Is the founderJinichiro NakabayashiAfter his death, management was deterioratingKyoto City OfDepartment store"Whole thing(CurrentKintetsu Department StoreOne of the predecessor companies of) ”Nikko SecuritiesObtained from.this is京都-Gifu-Tokyo (Ikebukuro)(Currently IkebukuroParco)・ToyohashiThe main aim was to strengthen the domestic sales network and deal with the liberalization of imports of consumer goods by distributing ITOCHU products to these four stores...As part of the partnershipsupermarketWe have a "Mac Store" in the suburbs of Osaka.
Also, before investing in MarubutsuKanazawa OfDepartment store"Marukoshi(CurrentKanazawa Mza), And is the largest shareholder of Marubutsu and Marubutsu.Nagoya RailwayBy partnering with (Meitetsu), it was also planning to strengthen the leisure sector.This is because in the leisure division, we had exclusive sales and rental rights in Japan for American Machine and Foundry..
However, both plans failed, suggesting that the company would sell its shares in Marubutsu and dissolve the alliance.In the Keihanshin areaAbeno・ Only two stores in Uehonmachi had department storesKinki Nippon Railway(CurrentKintetsu Group Holdings) Has announced relief1966/Sold all shares to..However, the successor Kintetsu Department Store is still one of the business partners even now that the capital relationship has disappeared..
- 1858/(AnseiAnnual)5 -As a wholesale business of linens by Ito ChubeiOmi countryInukami DistrictHachimemura (currentlyToyosato TownLarge printFounded in (Hachime).
- 1872/(MeijiEra)1 -Osaka Prefectural University of Tokyo (laterHigashi Ward, Current city of OsakaChuo）HonchoFounded Benchu on 2 chome. Virtually relocated head office.
- 1884/(17th year of the Meiji era)-Set Benichu as the Ito head office.
- 1893/ -Open the Ito thread store.
- 1914/(Taisho3 years)12 -Reorganized into ITOCHU Joint Stock Company.
- 1918/December-ITOCHU joint-stock company, ITOCHU Corporation (predecessor of Marubeni) and ITOCHU Corporation to split.
- 1941/(Showa16 years)9 -Marubeni Shoten, ITOCHU and Kishimoto Shoten merge to become Sanko Co., Ltd.
- 1944/September-Sanko, Daido Trade,Kureha SpinningWill be merged into Daiken Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- 1949/May 12 -Daiken SangyoExcessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion LawIt is divided into ITOCHU, Marubeni, Kureha Spinning, and Amagasaki Nail Factory (currently Amatei).
- 1961/December-Merged with Morioka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- 1962/May 8 --Kyoto department storeWhole thing(CurrentKintetsu Department Store) Announces the acquisition of 150 million shares.
- October 1962-Acquires shares of Marubutsu.
- October 1962-Partnered with MarubutsusupermarketOpened the first Awaji store of "Mac Store".
- 1964/4 -Merged with Aoki Shoji Co., Ltd.
- 1966/4 ――Marubutsu stockKinki Nippon Railway(CurrentKintetsu Group Holdings) To sell.
- 1977/10 --Merged with Ataka & Co., Ltd.By taking over the steel division from Ataka, it will be the beginning of a leap from the conventional textile center to a general trading company in both name and reality.Bankruptcy industrySee also section).
- 1992/ --The English company name was changed to "ITOCHU Corporation" and a new logo mark was established.[Annotation 2].
- 2005/(Heisei17 years)- NetherlandsとAustriaSports brand with headquarters inStarted license development of apparel and accessory related products in the Japanese market.
- 2008/2 - ITOCHU ENEX,Osaka Gas,Japan Energy(CurrentENEOS), With 5 companies with Nissho LP GasFUELFull-scale examination of business restructuring integration started.
- 2011/May 5 -Started the medium-term management plan "Brand-new Deal 2012".
- 2011/May 8 -Osaka HeadquartersJR Osaka StationNorth gate buildingMove to.
- 2011/May 6 -Investment in Columbia Coal Mine of US Drummond.
- 2012/May 12 --Acquired the Asian and fruit and vegetable business and the global processed food business of Dole, the world's largest fruit and vegetable major.
- 2014/May 5 - EdwinInvested in a group.
- 2014/May 7 -Strategic business alliance with Thailand's largest conglomerate, Charoen Pokphand Group.
- 2015/May 1 -China's largest state-owned enterprise group together with Chalong Pokapan groupChina Chushin GroupStrategic business and capital tie-up with the core company, Chushin Group.
- 2017/October 10-Serbia's first large-scale PPP (public-private partnership) waste disposal power generation business signed a contract with the Belgrade city government.
- February 2019- Descente Co., Ltd.TOB started and established.
- First generation Ito Chubei(First generation)
- Second generation Ito Chubei(Second generation)
- Three generations Takenosuke Ito
- Fourth generation (1949-1960)
- Five generations Shoichi Echigo(1960-1974)
- Six generations Seiki Tozaki(1974-1983)
- Seven generations Yonekura Isao(1983-1990)
- Yatsushiro Minoru Murobushi(1990-1998)
- Nine generations Uichiro Niwa(1998-2004)
- Ten generations Eizo Kobayashi(2004-2010)
- Eleventh generation Masahiro Okafuji(2010-2018)
- Twelve Yoshihisa Suzuki(2018-2021)
- Thirteen Keita Ishii(March 2021-Incumbent)
- The ratio of non-resources (non-resources) to profits is extremely large at 2013% (US GAAP) in 83 and 2014% (International Accounting Standards) in 108. Boasting the largest profit scale in the industry, it reached 2014 billion yen in 2254.
- The major consumer-related brands are as follows.
- Doll Food Company
- FamilyMart: Although it was a difficult time to manage in 1998, it will cost about 1350 billion yen to manage a convenience store for the first time as a trading company.
- ア デ ィ ダ ス
- Paul Smith
- Giorgio Armani
- Mira Shawn
- Yves Saint Laurent: The brand business, which started in the 1970s by importing men's clothing from brands ahead of the times, went through a license business that adds value to the brand and sells it, and in the 2000s, it went into direct investment in the brand. Has evolved.
Major subsidiaries and affiliates
As of July 2018.Taizi: Consolidated subsidiary
- ITOCHU Fashion System Co., Ltd.(TokyoMinato-ku）
- ITOCHU Mode Pal Co., Ltd.(TokyoChuo）
- Edwin Co., Ltd.(TokyoShinagawa）
- Sankei Co., Ltd.(TokyoKoto）
- SI Textile Service Co., Ltd.(OsakaOsakaKita）
- SI Shopping Service Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Joyx Corporation Co., Ltd.(TokyoChiyoda）
- Scabal Japan Co., Ltd.(Osaka-shi, OsakaChuo）
- BI Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Magaseek Co., Ltd. (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Unico Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Lerian Co., Ltd.(TokyoSetagaya）
- Loyne Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Coronet Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Ayaba Co., Ltd.(Chuo Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
- Kawabe Co., Ltd.(TokyoShinjuku): TSEJASDAQListing
- Descente Co., Ltd.(Osaka-shi, OsakaTennoji Ward): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Teraoka Seisakusho Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Watakyu Seymour Co., Ltd. (KyotoTsuzuki-gunIde Town）
- ITOCHU Plantech Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- IMEX Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Aviation Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nippon Aerospace Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Automobile Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU TC Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU MACHINE TECHNOS CORPORATION(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Systec Co., Ltd.(OsakaOsaka）
- Century Medical Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Yanase Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Toyo Advanced Technologies Co., Ltd. (HiroshimaHiroshima citySouth ward）
- JAMCO Corporation (TokyoTachikawa）
- Isuzu Motor Sales Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Tokyo Century Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Suncall Co., Ltd. (Kyoto PrefectureKyoto CityUkyo Ward): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Metals Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nihon Iron Ore Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Mineral Resources Development Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Energy & Chemicals Company
- ITOCHU ENEX CORPORATION(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Oil Exploration Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER CORPORATION(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU PLASTICS CO., LTD.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Retail Link Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Nippon Sanipack Co., Ltd.(TokyoShibuya）
- Takiron CAI Co., Ltd.(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Chemical Logitec Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nissho LP Gas Co., Ltd. (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Solasia Pharma KK (Minato-ku, Tokyo): Tokyo Stock ExchangeMothersListing
- Japan South Saha Oil Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Kushiro Coal Sales Co., Ltd.HokkaidoKushiro)
- ITOCHU Foods Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Feed Co., Ltd.(Koto-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Sugar Co., Ltd.(AichiHekinan City）
- ITOCHU Food InvestmentA limited company(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nippon Nutrition Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Dole International Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU FOOD CORPORATION(Osaka-shi, OsakaChuo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Japan Access Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Fuji Oil Group Headquarters Co., Ltd.(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Japan Foods Co., Ltd.(ChibaChosei-gunNagara Town): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Kumejima Sugar Co., Ltd.(OkinawaNaha）
- Primaham Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Showa Co., Ltd.(AichiInazawa）
- Kei Fresh Access Co., Ltd. (TokyoNakano）
- Confex Co., Ltd. (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
Housing Life Company
- ITOCHU Building Materials Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Ceratech Co., Ltd.(Aichi prefectureSeto City）
- ITOCHU Logistics Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Urban Development Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Housing Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Urban Community Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU REIT Management Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo) - ITOCHU Advance Logistics Investment CorporationAsset management company
- Itopia Home Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- AD Investment Management Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo) - Advance Residence Investment CorporationAsset management company
- Nihon Hobo Pulp and Paper Resource Development Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Tokyo):Prince group
- Daiken Corporation(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Central Engineering Co., Ltd.(Aichi prefectureNagoya cityNishi-ward）
- Century 21 Japan Co., Ltd.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ
Information & Finance Company
- ITOCHU Techno Solutions Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Conexio Co., Ltd.(Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Interactive(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Fuji Partners Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Orico Insurance Service Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- I & T Risk Solutions Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Cable Systems Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Technology Ventures Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- AXNUMX Healthcare Co., Ltd.(TokyoBunkyo）
- Wellness Communications Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Ashlion Japan Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- EGuarantee Co., Ltd.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Bell System XNUMX Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Honken Counter Group Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Orient Corporation (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Gardia Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- GL Connect Corporation(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Space Shower Networks Inc.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ
- Paidy Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Pocket Card Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Money Communications Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Familymart Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
Other affiliated companies
- ITOCHU Financial Management Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Human Resources & General Services Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
Major overseas bases
- Every Saturday night from 9:54 to 10:00, TBS broadcasts "Kyono, Akinai".
- Moriso and Kikkoro[Annotation 3]
- OC.RFC -With ITOCHUOricoRugby club with mother as the base. CurrentKanto Adult LeagueBelongs to part 1.
- ITOCHU Memorial Foundation
Scandals, incidents, problems, criticisms
Including group companies.
In 1987, Toshiba MachineCocom regulationIn the case of illegally exporting large machine tools to the Soviet Union in violation of the above, ITOCHU, which acted as an intermediary, was suspended for three months.
- Suspicion of fraudulent accounting
November 2016, 7 in the United StatesInvestment fundGlaucus Research Group California, LLC. Has issued a report claiming that ITOCHU's accounting process is fraudulent and the stock price will fall by 50%...In response, ITOCHU disclosed a counter-argument document...After that, although the stock price fell by about 10%, fraud was not proved, and it started to rise one month later.Was going at the same timeShort saleThe plan of the Graucus Research Group, which was trying to make a profit in Japan, failed.
- Chinese spy case
2018 ChineseNational Security AgencyRestrained byProsecutionThe male employees in their 40sGuangzhouof(District court) On November 2019, 11, for "Crime that harmed China's security ()"Imprisonment3 yearsPrison sentenceJudgment, And forfeiture of property 15 yuan (about 230 million yen)Ministry of Foreign AffairsFound by.According to a source between Japan and China, the ruling found that "the inside information of a public institution was illegally obtained," and the male defendant of an ITOCHU employee wasappealDo notPrison sentenceThe judgment is finalized.In response, ITOCHU announced comments such as "I'm sorry for causing concern to everyone involved.".
ITOCHU was involved in importsbeefThe problem was that there was a dangerous part in the.
- ITOCHU AUTO
- Ryuzo Sejima
- Hiroyuki Nagahama --Former from ITOCHU CorporationMinister of the Environment. CurrentlyConstitutional Democratic Party (Japan 2020)BelongingMember of the House of Councilors.
- Yuichiro Haneda --Former from the Itochu Memorial FoundationMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- Mac Akasaka -Former employee. Independent,Rare earthEstablished a trading company "Mac Corporation".
- Abeno mask - MASKSThe second largest contract amount among the three contractors.
- ^ We had our headquarters in Osaka,1960 eraFrom the middle of the two offices in Osaka and Tokyo,1970 eraMany of the functions of the Osaka head office have been transferred to the Tokyo head office in Minato-ku.
- ^ Until then, it was written as "C. Itoh & Co., Ltd." or "Chu Ito & Corporation".
- ^ ITOCHU was in charge of licensing the mascot of the Aichi Expo.
- ^ Organization Chart --Itochu Corporation
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2021 [IFRS] (Consolidated)”. ITOCHU Corporation (June 2021, 5). 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. ITOCHU Corporation (June 2017, 6). 2017/9/28Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Retrieved January 2021, 12 by ITOCHU Corporation
- ^ "Head office map”. ITOCHU. 2017/9/28Browse.
- ^ List of constituent stocks: Nikkei Stock Average Nikkei Inc. Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ (PDF) jpx.co.jp Published October 2020, 10 Retrieved October 7, 2021.
- ^ JPX Nikkei 400 / JPX Nikkei Medium and Small jpx.co.jp Retrieved October 2021, 10.
- ^ The Sankei Shimbun morning edition May 2016, 5 “March term financial results: ITOCHU's first top and bottom: Seven major trading companies have been revealed. Mitsubishi Corporation/Mitsui & Co.'s first final deficit”
- ^ What is "all-health management" that ITOCHU is embarking on? Toyo Keizai Online August 2016, 6
- ^ Working early in the morning Why spread overtime reduction and unexpected economic effect Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2015, 3
- ^ ITOCHU and Cancer Center partner to support treatment for employees Asahi Shimbun November 2017, 8
- ^ Company award for excellent efforts to balance cancer patients' work and work Tokyo Health and Welfare Bureau February 2018, 2
- ^ Sankei Shimbun morning edition January 2018, 1 "Mr. Suzuki is the president of ITOCHU and Mr. Okafuji is the chairman and CEO"
- ^ a b “Company: ITOCHU partners with Marubutsu”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun): p. 4. (March 1962, 8)
- ^ a b Kazuo Watanabe (Writer)"Challenge of a new department store" Management Shoin November 1995, 11.ISBN-4 87913 564-X-
- ^ In fact, since the company changed its name to Kyoto Kintetsu Department Store,JR West Japan IsetanThe management deteriorated due to the advancement of Kintetsu Department Store, etc., and the management was integrated with Kintetsu Department Store.A subsidiary under Kintetsu opened a store under the name of KintetsuKusatsuOnly the store remains.
- ^ Monthly Textile Report VOL.648(Itochu Corporation Osaka Headquarters, 2014)
- ^ "HEAD" brand contract with image designer Takeshi ShinjoNews Releases | Viewed on ITOCHU Corporation, July 2018, 7.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "ITOCHU, President Keita Ishii, First Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chemical Daily | The Chemical Daily". 2021/3/3Browse.
- ^ ITOCHU Corporation official page ITOCHU understood from non-resources
- ^ Integrated report"Major subsidiaries and affiliatesSee
- ^ Company name changed from Central Equipment Engineering ("Notice of change of trade name and new corporate logo(See)
- ^ Today's Akinai | TBS TV
- ^ Initiatives at the Aichi Expo Master Licensee Office (AMLO)
- ^ Glaucus Research Group California, LLC.
- ^ Short-selling investor Graucus criticizes accounting method with ITOCHU as Japan's first target(Bloomberg) Retrieved November 2020, 11.
- ^ CFO Itochu argues against pointing out "illegal accounting"(Nikkei Business) Retrieved November 2020, 11.
- ^ Itochu employees detained in China sentenced to 3 years in prison Local court | NHK News
- ^ 3 years imprisonment for ITOCHU employee detained in China, ruling confirmed-Mainichi Shimbun
- ^ 3 years imprisonment for ITOCHU employee Japanese detained, 9th prison sentence-China: Jiji.com
- ^ ITOCHU employee sentenced to 3 years in prison in China ... Mr. Suga "Support as much as possible": International: News: Yomiuri Shimbun Online
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Prologis REIT / Fire-damaged logistics facility to be dismantled soon". Logistics News LNEWS. 2021/7/24Browse.
- Takashi Hayakawa 『Japanese upper society and bargaining (Itochu family From Omi line merchant to giant trading company) Kadokawa Shoten 1983 pages 107-110