US December Mining and manufacturing production and manufacturing industry decline unexpectedly Automobile production declines
If you write the contents roughly
The year-on-year rate of increase in December was 12%.
[Washington, XNUMXth Reuters] -December XNUMX announced by the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Now "Shiwasu" and "Gokutsuki" areNew yearAlso used as an alias for December.
EnglishMonth name in December Is "10Meaning "second month", meaning "tenth" in Latin dec It is derived from the word.What is different from the actual month number is46 BCWas used up toRoman calendar 3In the calculation (so2Means few days), which means 3th since March.
Etymology of shihasu
I don't know the origin of "Shihasu" because it is old. "Sea of words”Is said to be “Toshihatsu's abbreviation Katounfu, or Ha”In addition, it is said that "Twelve months is a month, Sbete is rehabilitated, and it's a good name." ("Mutsuki").. In addition, the theory from the Heian period that the monks (the teacher is the meaning of a monk) is busy running around in Buddhism (Colored leaf paper), but this isEtymology(LinguisticsThere is no concrete basis for this, and it is an etymological origin)AddressIn the Heian era, the etymology of "shihasu" was already unknown.(Folk etymology#Folk etymology in Japanese).
- From the place where the monk runs from east to west in order to raise the sutras, the name of Shihase’s冒包鈔].
- From the end of the four seasons, the meaning of the Shihatsu (Quadruple) moon [Miss Zhi, Yasushi Ya, Nihon Bukkaku].
- The meaning of Toshihatsuru (year-old, year-end, year-end) [Toga, vocabulary, thoughts of similar juveniles, Japanese syllabus, twilight essay, ancient and modern handwriting, Wakun Shiori].
- Abbreviation of Natsuha Tsurutsuki (Successful month)
- After the end of farming, the new grain of tribute is from the time when it is the month of Cinehatsuru (External collection of Rabbiten novel).
- About Shihias, which refers to rice fields without rice. Si is the auxiliary word for vocalization. Hias is the meaning of the dried sword.
- The meaning of Shiohae Omezuki (Original Japanese Language = Jinomi Hayashi).
- Sehashi’s meaningManyodai Takumi].
- Shibashi (temporary) moon sense
- Finally (yellow winter)
- Ototsuki (younger brother)
- Oyakozuki (parent and child month)
- Tsuki no Tsuki (contract month)
- Kurekozuki (Living month)
- Very good
- Harukimachi (Harumachi month)
- Banto (late winter)
- Hyougetsu (Ice Moon)
- Bosai (Kurei)
- Rougetsu (臘Moon)
September annual events
- May 12 - New year
- December 12-National Foundation Day (Republic of Roni)
- August 12- St. Lucia Festival
- May 12 - Christmas eve(Mainly in each countryキ リ ス ト 教Area)
- May 12 - Christmas(Country)
- December 12-The End Tenjin
- August 12- skates Day
- May 12 - Boxing Day
- May 12 - New Year's Eve(Japan)
Once upon a holiday
- May 12 - Emperor's birthday holiday
Sports held in September
- First Sunday- Fukuoka International Marathon(Fukuoka City）
- Early- Golf japan series(MenGolf Tokyo Yomiuri Country Club）
- Mid Sunday- Koshien bowl(American Football Hanshin Koshien Stadium）
- Late Sunday- National High School Ekiden Race Tournament(Kyoto City）
- 23rd-29th- National High School Basketball Championship
- Late- All Japan Figure Skating Championships(Figure skating）
- 26rd-31th- Spengler cup(Davos, Switzerland)
- 30 days - All Japan University Women's Selected Ekiden Race Tournament(ShizuokaFujinomiya city）
July theme song
- December rain (song: Arai Yumi）
- December Rain (Song: Fukinoto）
- December rainy day (song: Happy End）
- December Prayer (Song: Chiemi Hori）
- December Magic (Song: Makihara Noriyuki）
- December Orihime (song: Wink）
- Kangaroo in December(song: SKE48）
- December God (Song: Misato Watanabe）
- 12 month calendar (song: Yuki Saito）
- December (song: Miyuki Nakajima）
- Blown in the wind of December (Song: Eigo Kawashima）
- December Central Park Blues (song: Mr. Children）
- Promised december (song: Kazuyoshi Saito）
- Goodbye December (song: DJ OZMA）
- Decemer on the calendar (song: Ameyoko Jogakuen Performing Arts Course,Baby Rays）
- December (Song: I WiSH）
- DECEMBER SONG (Song: Kazuhiko Kato）
- No Snow In December (song: MONKEY MAJIK）
- December's Children (Song: Yoshikazu Suo) *TV drama"Miracle person』Drama
- December Morning (song: Seiko Matsuda）
- December Morn (Song: Seiko Matsuda)
- Harmony of December (song: KinKi Kids）
- December angels (song: MY LITTLE LOVER）
- December Love song (song: Gackt）
- April's April Fools (Song: EPO ）
- Southern Hemisphere December (Song: Kiyotaka Sugiyama）
- December (Song: Moriyama Naotaro）
- December (Song: BLANKEY JET CITY）
- December (Song: IF WE）
- December sky (song: Kenichi Suzumura）
- He disappeared in the rain (song:Chieri Ito）
- For example, on the night of December (song:GARNET CROW)
In addition, many Christmas songs by various musicians have been announced.
- ^ Similarly, October, November, and December of the general calendar are the 9th, 10th, and 11th months of the Roman calendar, respectively, meaning the Latin words "7,8,9th," "7th," and "8th." "septimus", "octavius", "nonus" Derived from
- ^ WEB Kokai p.461, “Willingness” section (slightly different description from “Daigokai”)
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (87), Differences in the origin of kanji, p.1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Kenichi Sekine "Did the teacher run in" December "? !! ""Why what Japanese(PDF) Sanseido, May 2015, 5, pp. 25-386.ISBN +978-4-385-36607-4.
- ^ Toshio Takashima: It's a word ... (86), the origin of the kanji word is different, "When did you start calling the last month of the year" Shihasu "? It was hundreds of years before the theory came out. In the Heian period, I didn't understand why I said that. That's why the theory of "running a boy" came out ... "pp.87 -1, Bungei Bunko, 2006st print, June 6, 10,ISBN 4-16-759808-6, Bungei Shunju Co., Ltd.
- ^ Japanese Dictionary, Volume 11, pp.110-111, published May 1976, 5, 1st edition, 1nd print, Shogakukan
- ^ Surrender Japan Knowledge
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12