Nuclear agreement reconstruction talks will reach a "decisive" phase within a few weeks = Western officials
If you write the contents roughly
US Secretary of State Blinken meets with British, French and German ministers in Berlin.
[Paris / Berlin, XNUMXth Reuters] – High-ranking US and European officials said on the XNUMXth that the US will rebuild the Iran nuclear agreement ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Secretary of State
Secretary of State(Kokumuchokan) orSecretary of State(Kokumudaijin,British: Secretary of state).
- United States Secretary of State (United States Secretary of State)
- Established in 1789The United States of AmericaA minister in charge of diplomacyUnited States Department of StateSecretary.
- States of the United States OfSecretary of State (Secretary of state)
- In each stateSecretary of stateThere is a position called.
- United States Secretary of State (Confederate States Secretary of State)
- Civil WarSouthern part (1861-1865)United States of America), The minister in charge of diplomacy.
- Secretary of State for External Affairs (Secretary of State for External Affairs)
- Until 1993CanadaHe is a minister in charge of diplomacy and was newly established by the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993.Was taken over by.
- Secretary of State for Canada (Secretary of State for Canada)
- In 1867Self-governing territoryCanadaWas a minister who was set up as a coordinator with Britain's home country,World War IThe rest is mainly domesticRoyal Canadian Mounted Police,Civil servant,公 文書,registration,Letters patent,National seal,First Resident(First nation) And other general affairs and internal affairs (-1993).
- Secretary of state(1993-2003 / 2007-2008) (Secretary of State (Canada))
- Following the reorganization of ministries and agencies in 1993, there was a time when he became a deputy minister-class title (the above period).