I have no idea about the military power that can destroy the other country = the prime minister with the ability to attack enemy bases
If you write the contents roughly
The Prime Minister declined to comment on Mr. Abe's remarks, saying, "We will discuss possession of enemy base attacks, but at least maintain the basic roles of the Constitution, international law, and Japan and the United States, and what can be done within that range. We need to think concretely. "
[Tokyo XNUMXth Reuters] – Prime Minister Fumio Kishida will check the possession of enemy base attack capability at the House of Representatives Budget Committee on the afternoon of the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Enemy base attack ability
The purpose of the Constitution is to sit down and wait for self-destruction when an imminent infringement is committed against Japan and an attack by guided bullets is made against Japan as a means of infringement. I don't think I can think of it like that.In such cases, take the minimum necessary measures that are unavoidable to prevent such attacks, for example, as long as it is recognized that there is no other means to prevent attacks by guided ammunition, etc. I think that hitting the base is legally included in the scope of self-defense and is possible. — Prime Minister Ichiro Hatoyama's reply in 1956 (FunanakaSecretary of Defense Agency(Reading on behalf of)
Consistency with "exclusive defense"
However, this issue is also related to the idea of "exclusive defense" that Japan has continued for a long time after the war, and the government is not a monolith. "Monopoly defense"Article 9 (2) of the Japanese ConstitutionThe idea of non-retention of force bySDFIs a concept that was born between the conflict with the reality in whichUS-Japan Security TreatyUnder this, the Japanese side devoted itself to the defensive "shield",US Army in JapanIs supposed to be the "spear" of the attack.Based on this, Japan has long beenBallistic missileI've been trying not to hold aggressive weapons like.
Obviously, I think there are limits to Japan's self-defense and self-defense capabilities.Thorough civilian dominance, non-aggressive equipment, no conscription, no overseas troops, these areThe Constitution of JapanI understand that it is the order of. (Omitted) In accordance with the instructions of the Constitution of Japan, I will continue to establish Japan's own security system for the purpose of exclusive defense-oriented policy, and will carry out the efforts that should be taken as an independent nation under the Constitution of Peace. — Yasuhiro Nakasone, Minister of Defense's reply in 1970 (February 1970, 2, House of Councilors plenary session)
And if the opponent detects and attacks before launching, it will collide with the conventional claim that "I will not make a first strike" even if it is for self-defense..
As of the 21st century, "threats to peace, destruction or aggression of peace""Except for military measures as sanctions and the use of force for self-defense, the prohibition on the use of force is said to have been established under customary law."Because of thisPrinciple of non-exercise of forceThe ability to attack enemy bases is also restricted.Therefore, the basis of international law for the ability to attack enemy bases isRight to self-defenseRequired for.
The right of self-defenseUnited Nations Charter Chapter 7Article 51Is allowed "if an armed attack occurs" after the actual attack (eg, for example).missileOnly after the missile was actually launched) or when the attack is imminent (for example, when a country expressing its intention to launch a missile has begun concrete missile launch preparation work). There is a debate as to whether it is also accepted.
The method of attacking the enemy base isaircraftIn the case of an enemy base attack byFighterHas a control functionAirborne Early Warning and Control Machine (AWACS)The fighter commanded byAerial refuelingWhen you fly a long distance and approach an enemy baseElectronic warplane JammingEnemy groundradarTo disturb.In addition, the fighterAnti-radar missileFire to destroy the enemy radar.In this way, the enemyair defenseMake a breakthrough in the net, the fighterLaser guided bombDestroy enemy bases and mobile launch pads for ballistic missiles.
Also, the command post of the enemySurface-to-air missileFor fixed ground targets such as bases, satellite-based positioning missiles were used.Precision-guided munitionsIsCruise missileAnd ballistic missiles are also used.
In modern times, ballistic missiles are not always from fixed bases on the ground,submarine,Mobile launch padSome are fired from, making it technically difficult to prevent everything completely.North Korea, for example, is believed to have about 200 mobile launch pads and is rushing to switch to solid fuels, which are easier to launch.
- ^ a b c "Complete Encyclopedia of Japan(Shogakukan) "Enemy base attack ability" item
- ^ Naomi Matsuyama (April 2022, 4). “Renamed to enemy base attack ability → counterattack ability”. Asahi Shimbun: p. 1
- ^ a b c Sayoko Tanaka (Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Hosei University) (January 2021, 1). “Enemy base attack capability and self-defense under international law". International Law Association Expert Comment No.2021-2.International Law Society "JSIL" Japanese Society of International Law. 2021/5/8Browse.
- ^ a b c “Enemy base attack, lacking discussion, taboo view of military issues, introduction on the contrary”. Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2020, 8) 2021/10/21Browse.
- ^ "What is the" constitutional ability to attack enemy bases "?Ambiguity in the parliamentary debate over the centuries ". Argument(July 2020, 7) 2021/10/21Browse.
- ^ United Nations Charter Chapter 7Article 39"Security CouncilDetermines the existence of threats to peace, destruction or aggression of peace, and makes recommendations or takes any action in accordance with Articles 41 and 42 to maintain or restore international peace and security. Decide whether to take "
- ^ Azusa Shinohara (February 2009). “Principle of prohibiting the use of force". Information / Knowledge & Opinion imidas --Imidas. Current Affairs Glossary. 2021/5/8Browse.