US Moderna begins clinical trials of Omicron specialized vaccine
If you write the contents roughly
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has shown that the risk of hospitalization can be reduced by 21% on the 3st by inoculating three times of the mRNA type vaccine provided by Pfizer and Moderna for Omicron strain infection. Revealed that it was shown in.
[Reuters] – US Moderna specializes in the Omicron variant of the new coronavirus under development on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Center for Disease Control and Prevention(American Shippei Yobokanri Center, English:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Abbreviation:CDC) IsThe United States of America OfGeorgiaAtlantaIt is inMinistry of Health and WelfareJurisdictionInfectionComprehensive measuresgraduate School.
officialJapaneseThere is no reason, besides the item names in this sectionUS Centers for Disease Control[Annotation 1]-Disease Prevention and Management Center-Disease Control and Prevention Center-Quarantine CenterEtc. are called variously. JapaneseMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareAnd Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareQuarantine stationTranslated words are not unified even in sentences published by.. In the Japanese literature published by the CDC
CDC1946/Founded in the United States and abroad, it is in a position to lead the protection of people's health and safety.United States Federal GovernmentInstitution.The main purpose is to provide reliable information on health and to improve health.tuberculosisIt plays a leading role in investigating and taking countermeasures against threatening diseases both in Japan and abroad..
Documents recommended by this center are created and published based on the collection results of a large number of documents and data.World standard), And is actually referenced and utilized in Japan and the United Kingdom.Themes such as unknown viruses and infectious diseasesmovies-NovelOften appear in.
Ebola virusな どResident EvilThe world relies on the CDC for measures against.It also preserves dangerous viruses and has been confirmed to be eradicated in nature.Smallpox virusThe official storage agency is here with the CDCState Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology, RussiaIs only.
By the way, in CDCBiological weaponsWe are rating the risk of pathogens that are likely to be used as.It is evaluated on a three-point scale of categories A, B, and C, and as the pathogen of category A with the highest risk and priority, Ebola virus, etc.Hemorrhagic feverVirus / Smallpox virus /Anthrax-Plague bacterium-Clostridium botulinum-TularemiaAre listed.
- Headquarters: United StatesGeorgiaAtlanta (State capital), Clifton Road
- Branch: Washington DC-Colorado-PennsylvaniaAll over the United States and other countries
- Infrastructure: National Center for Infectious Diseases (NCID), National Center for Human Immunodeficiency Virus/SOD, and Tuberculosis Prevention (), National Center for the Prevention and Health of Chronic Diseases (), National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), National Birth Center for Abnormal and Developmental Disorders (NCBDDD), National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), National Immunization Program (NIP), Epidemiology Program Office (EPO), Public Health Practice Program Office (PHPPO),National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health(NIOSH)
Number of staff
- Headquarters 7,000
- Branch about 8,500
- Occupation:Doctor(Infectious disease specialist),Dentist,Infection control doctor,pharmacist(Infection control pharmacist),Veterinarian,nurse(Infectious disease control nurse),Clinical technologist(Infection control certified clinical microbiological technologist),Medical radiologist,Clinical engineer,Dental hygienist(Infection control dental hygienist(Infection control dental hygienist)), (Type XNUMX・Type XNUMX),Dental technician,AgriculturePerson,BiochemistryPerson,geneScholar,PathologyPerson,Forensic medicinePerson,EpidemiologyPerson,weatherScholar,statisticsPerson,SciencePerson,MicrobiologyPerson,BacteriologyPerson,Clerk,Programmer,Officials,soldierA great variety
- Blood vesselInsidecatheterCDC guidelines for origin-derived infection prevention
- CDC guidelines for hand hygiene in the medical setting
- MRSAとERVGuideline for Prevention of In-hospital Transmission of Cancer
- CDC Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Medical Health Facilities
- Dental careCDC guidelines for infection control in the field
- CariesFor preventionFluorideCDC guidelines for using
- Medical care relatedpneumoniaCDC guidelines for prevention
- surveillanceCDC guidelines for
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)(Weekly morbidity and mortality rate): The CDC's public relations magazine will promptly post the spread of infections such as emerging infectious diseases and legal infectious diseases.
It is a valuable information source and a news source for the press, which allows you to quickly know the latest information on clinical trials and research and the detailed contents such as which disease is occurring and to what extent in the United States..
2011/May 5Was widespread in parts of the United States at that time"The end of the world is near"To sayFalse rumor,rumorIn response to the officialBlogTo thezombieEven if "the end of the world by" comes, we can prepare."Disaster preventionFor advice,ユ ー モ アPosted with.
- Author "" (upper/lower)Asuka Shinsha,1994/
- Dustin Hoffmanstarring"Outbreak"Warner BrothersMovie (USA),1995/
- Mira Sorvinostarring"mimic"MiramaxMovie (USA),1997/
- Matt Damon, Appearance "Containment"Warner BrothersMovie (USA),2011/
- TV drama"24 -TWENTY FOUR-』Season7 20th Century FOX(America),2009/
- TV drama "walking Dead"20th Century FOX(America),2010/
- TV drama "CSI: NY"CBS(America) Episode 5 "Book of the Dead",2008/
- TV drama"Scorpion"CBS(USA) Season 1 Episode 2 ``Biohacker'',2014/
- Miyuki TakahashiAuthor manga "9th Musashi』-- 1st series "DUTY 14: LEVEL 4"
- "Kasouken Woman] Part of the lines of the 7th series File.1,2006/
- "Partner] Season7 Episode 8 "Level 4-Prequel" as part of the dialogue
- "In hand』――Tetsu Himokura, Iriya, and Fukuyama, CEO of Fucharge Moon, appeared as a research institute where they worked five years ago (in the original, Tetsu Himokura and Iriya worked for USAMRIID).
- TV drama "HELIX_-black gene-"Syfy(America),2014/~
- TV drama"The Last Ship"Turner Network Television(US) 2014~
- Board game"Pandemic],2008/There is an explanation in the text that "Atlanta" is the home of the CDC.[Annotation 2]..The game also starts in Atlanta.
- Manga"Golgo 13"Caribbean human-eating fungus" --The name appears in some of the lines
- Manga"EIGHTH』--ModifiedH5N1Is missing, CDC and Ace Lab cooperate
- ^ "U.S., Omicron strain XNUMX% Infected XNUMX million people, the highest ever”. Sankei News (February 2022, 1). 2022/1/12Browse.
- ^ Search results on the website of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare by Google
- ^ Search results on site of quarantine station of Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare by Google
- ^ CDC Resources in Languages Other than English
- ^ International Center for Health and Safety American Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- ^ Ebola virus,Marburg virus,Lassa virus,B virus,Hendra virus,Nipah virusな ど
- ^ Primate Forum: Zoonoses (4th) 11/00/XNUMX
- ^ http://www.cnn.co.jp/usa/35050584.html
- ^ http://www.cdc.gov/westnile/faq/mosquitocontrol.html pest control
- ^ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website, "Water Fluridation", page accessed March 9, 2007
- ^ CDC Newsroom
- ^ MMWR (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report)
- ^ a b MMWR abstract translation
- ^ Travelers' Health
- ^ "A humorous "recommendation for disaster prevention" in the US Centers for Disease Control that spreads "world's end predictions"". AFP BB News(July 2011, 5) 2015/9/22Browse.
- who (WHO) --Many of the Deputy Secretary-General's deputy directors are from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States, and it is customary.
- US Army Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- (Health Protection Agency; CDSC)
- European Center for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC)
- National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Health Sciences(Former National Institute of Public Health)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare-Health center